The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Stop WAR in Ukraine ! http://twitter.com/@euromaidan
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
Click here to Login
Login
Click here to see help
Help
Click here to Search the Forum
Search
Click here to post new thread
Topic contains new message
1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 |
Conferences Temptation Island Everything (Protected)
Sort Topics by..... ID | Topic | Author | Date Discussion Information
TI2's Single Tony Starring in Adult Video
Like I said in the news posting, we were first alerted to this about a week or so ago, but we held off on it to make sure it was true:%
SurvivorBlows
0 messages
12-30-01 01:18 PM
Edmuuundooo!! Man Whore
Sorry to be blunt here, but if there was ever a perfect candidate for castration, eddiemundo would be it!! His name alone has male gigalo wri
kiki
11 messages
12-28-01 09:50 AM
Some of these LINES ....
Did anyone catch that conversation between Rossi and Catherine in the pool? As far as I recall, his lines went something like this: "It%
texasgal1
6 messages
12-26-01 03:16 PM
What did the group that won the tug of war all yell together?
Because John answered.."I've been doing it for two weeks now.." And Shannon gave him a look that would kill. I didn't hear what they yelled
LovedtheShow
2 messages
12-26-01 03:11 PM
Help!
Hey there...I usually watch temptation island every week and this week I happened to miss it for the first time. I was wondering if anyone could give
Amethyst
0 messages
12-21-01 04:52 PM
edmundo tiffany?
OK, I dont know if im on crack or if I heard The singles or maybe one of the couple guys saying something that happened between Tiffany and Ed
mayebeline
0 messages
12-21-01 04:21 PM
quote of the night
that new rent-a-cop guy, goofy, who joined last week has this week's top quote: while talking about his first date - "her body an
bluejackethockey
2 messages
12-21-01 03:40 PM
Last Night
Ok, I have to admit, last night's episode was AWESOME. Not too many commercials, and none that i remember being for some STD either! Do we
casper6333
0 messages
12-21-01 02:52 PM
I want your BOD!
Anyone else notice the gratuitous placement of BOD body sprays? Tommy (couple) seems to prefer to hose himself down with BOD, to showering. I
Caarmen
0 messages
12-21-01 02:31 PM
Sexy bedtime threesome???
I haven't seen a single post about Tommy in bed with one of the singles at the end of the last episode. It isn't in either summary, so should I
Canada Girl
3 messages
12-21-01 02:27 PM
The odd features of the new couple
I always wondered why the producers chose Tony and Genevieve to be on the show, until I saw the runners up. Kelly looks as though the sides of the
jenbug
6 messages
12-21-01 12:45 PM
For sale: Self-respect. Go buy some Hilary!
God I wish I was covering this episode! It was so entertaining. Seeing skeezy Edmundo totally diss Hilary after she all but tatooed "Edmundo" on
Jonnycumlately
4 messages
12-20-01 11:39 AM
am I the only one who thinks Catherine is sooo ugly
She looks like she has had a face lift her eyes tilt upwards more than Joan Rivers!! She is only like 23 but looks much older.....I don't think
kimberlydc
4 messages
12-19-01 09:58 PM
Stop, Hillary, stop!!!!
I can't decide if I want to slap Hillary or feel sorry for her. I find the Hillary/Edmundo thing to be one of the most interesting things on the
texasgal1
0 messages
12-18-01 11:47 PM
6 Spices it up..---Sorry it took so long!.
Temptation island II Episode 6, Six Spices up the Mix By the ORIGINAL Texas GODDESS You know I had to take Canada girl
SwtTXGddss
3 messages
12-18-01 11:07 PM
Did Edmundo and Hilary really do the do?
I think she gave him a blow jo. My friend seems to think they had sex but I don't think so. I hope Edmundo votes her off of the island on Thursday b
forever2
3 messages
12-18-01 06:29 PM
It's all coming back to me now
Does anyone recall the preview showing Genevieve and Tony at bonfire? They put Genevieve's voice (which I always found annoying) over the cli
VioletM
2 messages
12-16-01 05:10 PM
good or bad episode?
Watching the show last night... I'd have to say that it started out as one of the worst, slowest episodes ever.. I mean, did we really
TVhurtsMyEyes
3 messages
12-16-01 05:01 PM
Thursday summary
Hey yall...I have been out of town doing the parent thing...I just got home..will have my summary posted by morning...SORRY.. GODDESS
SwtTXGddss
0 messages
12-15-01 11:34 PM
help? missed last night's episode
Please tell me what happened with Hillary and Edmundo..I read in the transcripts that She had a discussion with him with Linda on the bed in the same
kimberlydc
3 messages
12-14-01 05:53 PM
Duh? What similarity?
Has anyone else been blown away by the stupidity in the choices of people for TIT by name? We've got single Tom, single Tommy, dati
Canada Girl
2 messages
12-14-01 04:44 PM
Humming during interview?
Ok, while watching tonight's episode, there was a moment when one of the singles was being interviewed, and a humming or buzzing could be hear
broken
0 messages
12-14-01 03:25 PM
Haaaaaaa!
This was the funniest episode yet! What, with Hilary's break down and the horny new couple and Rossi's "what the hell?". Ooooo, it was
Canada Girl
0 messages
12-14-01 11:55 AM
New Singles?
The preview seemed to indicate that they were going to dump a bunch of the singles they have now and bring in some new ones. I'm not sure that this
smilesforyou
0 messages
12-14-01 11:46 AM
New Couple?
How the Hell can there be a "new couple" coming into the fold when there are only about twp more episodes left? I mean, they didn't do this
Jonnycumlately
7 messages
12-14-01 11:43 AM

1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 |

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •