The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Stop WAR in Ukraine ! http://twitter.com/@euromaidan
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
Click here to Login
Login
Click here to see help
Help
Click here to Search the Forum
Search
Click here to post new thread
Topic contains new message
1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 |
Conferences Temptation Island Everything (Protected)
Sort Topics by..... ID | Topic | Author | Date Discussion Information
What single guy left?
They showed a clip of the Coupled-guys kicking off the Hatian stripper from but which single guy did the Coupled-girls eject?
Jc7676
0 messages
02-04-02 11:51 AM
In Short........what happened???
I watched the first half last night, and I was POSITIVE it was taping. Then I had to go somewhere, so I was gonna watch the rest when I got home.
reddeergirl
2 messages
02-04-02 10:41 AM
More Episodes!
It has just been pointed out to me on a different thread that Fox has added two more episodes of TI2 (good catch Luna!). I could swear that ther
Canada Girl
10 messages
02-01-02 09:06 PM
the unofficial view of hilary's crotchless panties....
yes...i definitely heard her say 'ouch' ok -- i wrote this summary for a friend -- so it's unofficial, but i thought i'd post any
bluejackethockey
2 messages
02-01-02 06:40 PM
Selective memory, Shannon?
There was a minute or two when they re-played the videos they showed the girls at bonfire with Shannon's voiceover. Her memory was dead on when it
VioletM
2 messages
02-01-02 06:36 PM
Sweetener or Salt-in-the-Wounds?
I am curious about what you guys think about the host and how he deals with the situations which arise on this show, and what you think he's think
texasgal1
7 messages
01-30-02 06:28 PM
Summary for Ep. 9...
Hi! Just checked in and saw that a switch has been organized for summary writing. Works fine for me, good luck sweetscorp88%
Canada Girl
5 messages
01-29-02 10:18 AM
Comments on Tonight's Sob Fest
Goodness gracious! First, the lines of the night: "I don't like some dude workin' my chick." - Edmundo the choice
texasgal1
12 messages
01-28-02 04:53 PM
Tommy (not NY)
Ok, I'm kinda new to this forum, so if my writing isn't what it should be, please excuse me. I see a lot of talk about how ugly E
anmartin23
2 messages
01-28-02 03:13 PM
Question about Skankmundo
How many hoochies do you think he's hooked up with? We are pretty sure about Hillary and possibly the girl last night. But does anyone
Cin
1 messages
01-25-02 02:50 PM
Best line of Ep. 9!
Hilarious: Nicole watching a tape of the guys and saying "Damn, those camaras work better than I thought!", obviously thinking of the hot
Canada Girl
0 messages
01-24-02 10:10 PM
Official Ti2 Summary: Episode 8
[b][u]"HOlier-than-thou"[/u][- b] Even Fox realized that that wasn’t what Santa meant when he cha
Jonnycumlately
3 messages
01-24-02 05:37 PM
No TI3?
I just heard a rumor that Fox plans to discontinue the show after this season due to poor ratings. Does anyone know the truth?
Jc7676
7 messages
01-23-02 02:34 PM
Tabloid News (Spoiler Warning)
Has anyone seen/heard what the National Enquirer printed this week? 2 couples break up at the end of the show, and one couple left after the 2n
lola
7 messages
01-23-02 12:02 PM
Comments on Last Night's Orgy Fest
What a great show! That was worth the wait. It left me wanting more. Here are my comments: 1) Rossi and Hillary should get togethe
texasgal1
7 messages
01-23-02 06:56 AM
Uh-oh? Does Rossi know?
Did Rossi actually say "Shanana Banana" at one point during this episode? Like hey, Rossi, I'M the one doing the summary this episode, s
Jonnycumlately
1 messages
01-22-02 10:37 PM
Brian is a Kangaroo
he played a Booga in Tank Girl! check it out: http://www.killvehicle.com/brian.jpg
Darth Brooks
1 messages
01-18-02 08:41 PM
TIT E7 Summary: "Ho No Mo"
[i]Previously on TIT[/i]: The producers suffer brain damage and inexplicably cast two Tonys, a Kristen and a Kristin, and t
AyaK
6 messages
01-18-02 03:04 PM
Music?
anybody here know who does the closing credits tune? cheers! http://community.realitytvworld.com/boa- ds/User_files
twentyfourseven
0 messages
01-17-02 10:11 PM
I thought maybe I had missed the last few shows!!
Thanks for clearing that mystery up of where the hell the show went! I can't believe the ratings are poor. I hear people talking about it all th
LovedtheShow
1 messages
01-17-02 12:04 PM
Summaries?
The last four episodes of this show were scheduled to be summarized as follows: E7: smilesforyou E8: Jonnycumlately E9: C
AyaK
11 messages
01-14-02 04:42 PM
Cleveland Kaine
does anyone know what bar he works/worked at?
Darth Brooks
1 messages
01-13-02 12:21 PM
Brian Brian Brian!!!!
mmm.....mm BRIAN BRIAN BRIAN is Back!!!! Ladies. Has anyone got the 411 on this man is he a model a god or just a mere angel. He is positive
gosista
4 messages
01-10-02 09:24 PM
When Catherine and Kelly appear in Playboy?
Seems like it's only a matter of time and $$ as to when these two will appear separately or together. If not for the show, neither would be co
TheWanderer
0 messages
01-09-02 04:49 PM
Comments on Tonight's Episode
I really enjoyed the episode tonight. Here are my thoughts: I LOVED the whole tug-o-war thing. That was absolutely hilarious. First of
texasgal1
5 messages
01-04-02 11:39 AM

1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 |

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •