The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Stop WAR in Ukraine ! http://twitter.com/@euromaidan
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
Click here to Login
Login
Click here to see help
Help
Click here to Search the Forum
Search
Click here to post new thread
Topic contains new message
1 | 2 |
Conferences HGTV Design Star Forum (Protected)
Sort Topics by..... ID | Topic | Author | Date Discussion Information
July 27th-Who will YOU vote for??
Since everyone knows who the final 2 are, there can't be spoiler info here, so I am not going to worry about that... Anyway, though
mindy23
5 messages
07-30-08 04:14 PM
Summer Showdown Promos During Design Star
Hey Guys. It's hard to watch Design Star and not notice those promos for Summer Showdown. What do you guys think? Looks pretty promising to me. I
kellbelle
1 messages
07-29-08 07:40 PM
July 20th Design Star...Any comments about the final 2, or elimination last night??
Want to make sure I don't type any spoilers in the first few lines, even though it's at least 12 hours since the airing. Anyway, I
mindy23
6 messages
07-21-08 08:53 PM
July 13th Ep
Anyone else as pleased as punch with the [i]first[/i] cancellation last night? I was not happy tho that they canceled two - not happy at
jbug
7 messages
07-16-08 07:41 AM
Ep 6-29 Who Stole the Design Stars?
Someone took all the design stars and left us with these, these, these PEOple. Mexican: bright primaries and clay pots, red tiles; Italian
Dakota
10 messages
07-03-08 08:44 PM
Used to Love Design Star............
I Loved the first Design Star, alot of talent in all those designer's. Had a hard time deciding who would win, but was so hopeful it would be Da
catz
2 messages
07-02-08 01:33 PM
Episode on 6/22
Did anyone watch last night's show? What a deal. Can't they please get rid of Tracee, Stephanie, and Jennifer? While D. Paul, the Elv
riverrocker
4 messages
06-23-08 10:15 PM
6/15 Design Star episode
Just in case anyone has the show taped and hasn't watched it yet, I want to be sure that these first couple of sentences are long enough to fill u
Max Headroom
10 messages
06-20-08 09:02 PM
New Design Star Starts June 8th!!
Just in time to take away those summer doldrums! After the end of Survivor, and Hell's Kitchen, and AI, we'll get another chance to
mindy23
7 messages
06-11-08 05:52 PM
And the winner is...
Filler filler filler filler Loved seeing Sparkle Josh at the reunion part! Rob is still a jerk. Loved the clips of all the "phrases"
arkiegrl
7 messages
11-30-07 11:58 AM
9/16 episode: It's all over
OK, who watched the finale? What did you think? :) http://community.realitytvworld.com/boa- ds/User_files/40b63fe135a9
udg
2 messages
09-17-07 10:49 AM
9/9's Episode: Who's room would YOU want to stay in??
Let's be truthful here. You're booking one of those 2 rooms in Waikiki. You can have either for the same price. You're staying for 5 days. Wh
mistyrose52
15 messages
09-14-07 06:43 PM
Ding-Dong, the jerk is gone!
I have to say, I ALMOST felt a little bad for him last night (Rob), but only for a mega-second. He has proven over and over that he is just W
mistyrose52
12 messages
09-10-07 09:05 AM
Episode on 9-2, the final three
Warning: spoiler comments, if you didn't see the episode! . . . . . . . We thought Kim's design was
riverrocker
7 messages
09-04-07 03:35 PM
.99 Store Fiasco........
What is it with Reality Shows this year, knocking off 2 contestants at a time? Are the networks THAT busy with new shows that they want the older
mistyrose52
5 messages
08-16-07 09:51 AM
OK, so let's talk about what happened last night........
We have two teams, (dang, can't remember womans' name-starts with an N) for first leader, then Josh for leader #2). Both
mistyrose52
10 messages
08-12-07 06:01 PM
Anyone gonna check out HGTV Design Star?
Anyone else psyched for the second season of HGTV's Design Star...it takes place in Las Vegas. I think it should be interesting because the decor i
RealityTV007
18 messages
08-03-07 11:00 PM
Thank you!
To the kind folks who added this forum, many thanks!
riverrocker
1 messages
07-31-07 11:17 AM
Design Star Season Two
I read somewhere that it will be returning this summer, but can't remember the date...anyone else?
Dragonfire
2 messages
05-01-07 04:03 PM
DESIGN STAR
Has anybody seen this show? I never, never, never, would consider watching HGTV but a friend turned me on to this one and I can't deny it.
cactusjohnny
1 messages
07-27-06 07:00 AM

1 | 2 |

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •