The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Stop WAR in Ukraine ! http://twitter.com/@euromaidan
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
Click here to Login
Login
Click here to see help
Help
Click here to Search the Forum
Search
Click here to post new thread
Topic contains new message
1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | Current (400)
Conferences The Mole Clues & Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Sort Topics by..... ID | Topic | Author | Date Discussion Information
All the talk about the Pisces FISH...I have more 411...
I was watching episode 1 and at the end b4 they take the quiz they pan down to 3 circles that look like artwork on the floor of the old building they
Ezedosit
7 messages
06-24-02 09:21 AM
Darwin - the saboteur
Darwin tryin to draw out the weaker players by: 1) buying the ice cream - though it was unclear why buying the ice cream was a violatio
Supergrrl
26 messages
06-24-02 12:07 PM
"beat you" clue
hi i was just thinking.... when it says "the mole will beat you" on the pavement in epp 6... i was thinking it could be a reference to the musical
a77u12a
3 messages
06-24-02 12:47 PM
Possible Clue - Episode 6
I haven't re-checked the tape yet, but I thought I caught something during the quiz part As you know Anderson reads each question aloud
Eyandem
3 messages
06-24-02 04:43 PM
I've Been Watching My Tapes Over......
Being around the halfway point in the game, I decided to watch my tapes all day yesterday. I've been on the Bill bandwagon since episode one, b
ejm92
5 messages
06-24-02 07:22 PM
A theory on "the bribe"
So we all know next week that "the bribe" of 50 grand is going to occur...but what if its really just a decoy, and a secret way in awarding some
survivormitsx
1 messages
06-24-02 11:04 PM
ELAVIA EXECUTED IN NEXT EPISODE!
Yes she is. In the preview for the next episode there are 3 split second shots of multiple members of the team at execution time. The first shot is zo
Stuefis
19 messages
06-25-02 01:42 AM
Al has a familiar face
Does anyone else recognize Al? We've seen him somewhere on tv (millionaire??). My son thought he may have been a contestant last time ..
dla
22 messages
06-25-02 08:29 AM
PTTE results ep.6
[h3]"When the Moon Hits Your Eye, Like a Big Pizza Pie..."[/h3] The pizza girl is gone. Myra was quickly executed this wee
GTmike
18 messages
06-25-02 05:16 PM
The Mole is Bill
It's even been reported on jam showbiz here in Canada!!! Apparently someone on the ABC message board has figured out the numbers in
Tyler
41 messages
06-25-02 07:42 PM
Anti-Executee ep.6 results/ ep. 7 picks
[h3]I'm Sorry, was Someone Executed this Week?[/h3] The Mole must have been working with the gang at Mystery Inc. this week
GTmike
34 messages
06-25-02 08:31 PM
EPISODE 6 HIDDENCLUES
Please post any hidden clues you have discovered for episode 6 in this thread. Here are the ones I have heard so far: -On the street mes
cyclehausen
151 messages
06-25-02 09:03 PM
Where's my Mole!?
I was just double checking my recorder for tonight's Mole and they are not showing it tonight in my area (Rock Hill, SC)!!! I
starshyn99
11 messages
06-25-02 09:37 PM
who did what?
the mole's job is to sabotage the pot. i think it might be a good idea if we keep track of who did what to lose money for the team in each episode a
MYVERYOWN
5 messages
06-25-02 10:01 PM
Episode 7 - clue is LIONS
I THINK the hidden clue in this episode is Lion..lions on the armour..lions in the picture...lion is the sign LEO Now, we've seen the symbo
aquarius
1 messages
06-26-02 08:37 AM
Roommate pairings
Does anyone have any information on the roommate pairings during the various episodes? ...and how often they change? For those who rem
SurvivorBlows
7 messages
06-26-02 10:43 AM
Alright FTM Coalition... It's time to VOTE!!!
Okay, last week over a third of us guessed right that Myra would be the one to go (she received 11 out of 30 votes). Let's see if we can raise
Femme
37 messages
06-26-02 11:15 AM
Mole Insider ep. 7
[font size="1" color="#FF0000"]LAST EDITED ON 06-26-02 AT 12:12 PM (EST)[/font] Hey y'all, This is a great little thing ABC has on
GTmike
0 messages
06-26-02 11:59 AM
AL AND MYRA....
(Please, Bebo, don't hurt me!) I couldnt find a really relevant thread for this one, and the boards seem to die around Thursd
cyclehausen
10 messages
06-26-02 01:32 PM
Episode 7 Clues
OK....before I get yelled at for not posting my thoughts in the other clues thread, let me just say that I read through all of them and did not find
appledi
1 messages
06-26-02 04:07 PM
One tiny little rant...
Ugh, Elavia gone! I hate it already! Elavia was one of my all-time favorite reality show contestants ever, just because i extremely liked the
survivormitsx
14 messages
06-26-02 04:23 PM
Uncle Cameraman, I see you!
Well, since most of the topics on this board are all spoilers and speculation, I think that it would be fun to have a fanatics type topic. I thou
GTmike
3 messages
06-26-02 04:54 PM
clue about Bribs
Last night I recorded the Mole (episode 7) for my sister. She was working late and didn't get to catch it. When she got home she watched it, a
Bubbles
3 messages
06-26-02 07:15 PM
real clues vs. stuff we find
Do you guys think that the producers are watching the boards for clues to use to justify their Mole. Like the Piecies clue, That was suposed to be t
survivorscott
11 messages
06-26-02 07:27 PM
Screen time
I think we should try and apply some of the editing rules that we've learned from other reality TV shows to The Mole -- specifcally using screen tim
SurvivorBlows
20 messages
06-26-02 09:32 PM

1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | Current (400)

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •