The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Stop WAR in Ukraine ! http://twitter.com/@euromaidan
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
Click here to Login
Login
Click here to see help
Help
Click here to Search the Forum
Search
Click here to post new thread
Topic contains new message
1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | Current (400)
Conferences The Mole Clues & Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Sort Topics by..... ID | Topic | Author | Date Discussion Information
Bribs - Can somebody check this ??
In the opening sequence, Bribs is holding a can of beer. The resolution on my VCR is not too good, but does the can say "MOLE" on it or "MAL
atari_400
3 messages
06-16-02 04:24 PM
Absolute Proof of the Mole's Identity
I have taken the clue's given by the frist few episodes, and I have determined the absolute identity of the Mole. Read on. The Mole is
spartan
21 messages
06-16-02 11:03 PM
Who is the Mole: Theories
I took the time to read through old postings to get a take on who people were picking as the Mole.These are all theories found on the board. They are
survivorscott
37 messages
06-17-02 09:57 AM
More Katie news
Ok, most of you know that I live in the same town as Katie. She goes to the same gym that my friend from work goes too. He talks to her a little%2
LadyT
9 messages
06-17-02 05:56 PM
SOTS (and some unsolicited friendly advice)
Over on the Survivor spoiler board, there's a weekly feature called "State of the Spoilers"(SOTS). It's basically a post summarizing wh
Bebo
14 messages
06-17-02 10:11 PM
Weird green thumbprint clue
was going over the tape.... When they "highlight" the missing g, the highlight is actually a green thumbprint - and guess what? %
cyclehausen
3 messages
06-17-02 11:13 PM
Quick Dorothy Clue
I didn't want this to get lost in all the hundreds of clues that people really don't read. Interesting camera shot takes place during the runner%2
Created4LIfe
2 messages
06-18-02 10:57 AM
Episode 5 summary
Nobody else did it, so here is mine! So the fifth week starts up, and the wetness in my pants reassures me that my cycle is doing fin
cyclehausen
36 messages
06-18-02 07:44 PM
The Mole 2: Out of the frying pan, apparently into the fire...
If The Mole didn't have have bad luck, it'd have no luck at all. First it drew the horrible Friday night timeslot last Fall, now
SurvivorBlows
2 messages
06-18-02 08:18 PM
Anti-Executee Results ep.5 & ep. 6 picks
[h3]The Mole Puts the Magician Back into the Hat[/h3] The Mole got Rob to disappear right before our eyes. The Mole didn't get
GTmike
43 messages
06-18-02 08:40 PM
Al's Bizarre Behavior
Is it just me, or did anyone else think Al's behavior throughout Episode 5 was just bizarre? He starts out by getting so ticked that he isn't
pabby
2 messages
06-18-02 08:54 PM
Weird coloring
On the street graffiti about the mole, why was the last "L" in "will" in a different color? Maybe they ran out of that other color? Ma
clemsonbeav
0 messages
06-18-02 10:08 PM
Katie is not the moron
First of all TV adds 10lbs to a person. Katie is only 5' 3 1/2". 175lbs would be right for her size. Secondly the perfect way to throw someone o
StimpysMom
9 messages
06-18-02 10:09 PM
BRIBS IS THE MOLE
If anyone actually noticed in episode 6, when they were execcuting the next person, which happened to be Myra, they showed the bags the players
rvd
4 messages
06-18-02 10:22 PM
the oracle
"OK, bear with me, this is going to get a bit confusing, but I'll try my best. The introduction order in the first episode is: Al %0
xPLEASE DIEx
10 messages
06-18-02 10:48 PM
Hey FTM Coalition....It's Time to VOTE!!!!
Apologies to sleeeve or whoever else normally starts the thread, but E6 is tonight and I haven't seen it up yet. So let's get things going shall
GuessItRains
32 messages
06-18-02 11:15 PM
DARWIN IS THE MOLE!!! EPISODE CLUE
in tonight's episode the platter said "are you the one?"....well, when all of the players were going into the hotel or wherever they were go
enkogkneetow
3 messages
06-19-02 00:09 AM
black flecks
did they ever mention what those black flecks in the pizza were?? just curious... bye bye Allura
a77u12a
0 messages
06-19-02 05:57 AM
PTTE ep.5 results
[h3]The Magician Does a Vanashing Trick[/h3] Well, we are all on a roll on the PTTE this week. There was some movement in the
GTmike
15 messages
06-19-02 08:09 AM
Dorothy is definitely the MOLE!
Clues 1. "THE MOLE" is written in red on the road. Dorothy is the only person wearing a red shirt. (Red is the color used for an ex
MarMur
3 messages
06-19-02 08:31 AM
Bill's & Al's Homage to Rob
What did everyone think of Bill's and Al's "Rob-Do" at the execution last night? I totally didn't get it when they first showed Bill taki
pabby
0 messages
06-19-02 11:06 AM
"The Mole" summaries
OK, would someone other than shakes or Pendragon like to take a crack at writing a summary or two for "The Mole 2" when it runs? The only dra
AyaK
18 messages
06-19-02 11:23 AM
Episode 5 Summary: "Think or Stink"
Our fifth episode begins with some crying and whining about the molers not seeing their loved ones for a whole two weeks! Al misses his kids, Hea
Dusty Bottoms
7 messages
06-19-02 11:35 AM
DarTHE MOLEwin: seen in Closed Captioning!
I know you won't believe this. Until you do it yourself. TURN ON CLOSED CAPTIONING NOW. Whenever you watch The Mole, have CC on!%0
SmartGamer
8 messages
06-19-02 01:28 PM
game thoughts
ok. This is my first post so I apologize if this has already been discussed. Anyway, here goes. I wanted to say something about my little
blemer
17 messages
06-19-02 01:36 PM

1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | Current (400)

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •