The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Stop WAR in Ukraine ! http://twitter.com/@euromaidan
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
Click here to Login
Login
Click here to see help
Help
Click here to Search the Forum
Search
Click here to post new thread
Topic contains new message
1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | Archive (610)
Conferences The Mole Clues & Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Sort Topics by..... ID | Topic | Author | Date Discussion Information
TV Guide Suggests Something Else...
Okay you guys. I just saw this in TV Guide and its write-up for the upcoming season finale for The Mole II: The Next Betrayal. [b]Ch
orimental_azn
1 messages
08-02-02 02:18 PM
Just wonderin '
If you won the $ 636,000 smakers what would you do with it ? http://community.realitytvworld.com/boa- ds/User_files/
rockluver
0 messages
08-02-02 12:41 PM
ABC picture
Everytime I went to The ABC website I often saw the picture (when I didn't use the quicklink www.whoisthemole.com ) First I thought hey it is ju
rockluver
5 messages
08-02-02 12:13 PM
Heather as the Mole? [View All]
First of all, I too am on the Bill bandwagon, but I looked at something in a different prospective and it now point to Heather possibly being the
drawde236
68 messages
08-02-02 12:10 PM
NO SPOILERS ALLOWED...
I am finding it difficult to navigate this last week of the show because of all the spoilers hidden throughout the different threads! I t
Red Lady
14 messages
08-02-02 10:26 AM
Weekly World News Reveals The Mole
[font size="1" color="#FF0000"]LAST EDITED ON 07-31-02 AT 10:15 PM (EST)[/font] Warning do not read unless you wish to know for shure spolier%
canada_mole
9 messages
08-02-02 08:45 AM
The Romance?
I remember that when The Mole first premiered (the time it was postponed after three episodes) some news article that was possibly Entertainment W
soulSurvivor_23
5 messages
08-02-02 00:20 AM
SITE INDEX - READ HERE FIRST, post new threads later [View All]
Newbies, here's the easy way to fit in, by checking your one-stop shopping list of existing threads so you know whether to start a new one or ju
Bebo
51 messages
08-01-02 11:58 PM
Think Outside the Box: What Would the Producers Do?
If you were the one in charge of planting clues, what would you do? For Heather Campbell, I'd probably focus on "heat" her firs
molerific
1 messages
08-01-02 11:29 PM
Where will we all go??? [View All]
So... just as I'm starting to make some buddies here, the season is about to end :( What boards will you be going to? Big Brother
LadyLuna
40 messages
08-01-02 07:46 PM
TV Viewer as 15th Player Outwitted by the Mole
Bill is not the mole. All the clues that are cited on behalf of Bill (the Telegram, Admiral, bane) are planted by The Mole to throw US off.
molerific
12 messages
08-01-02 06:59 PM
just another observation by a newbie that no ones gonna read
Ok . This might not make lots of sense but here I go .I think I remember a few episodes back (The one where Darwin Got the axe :'( .) That
rockluver
1 messages
08-01-02 06:54 PM
Cream Castle =Flashing letters
I think I might be on to something here .With the flashing letters of the city names ( The last letters anyway ) Are the same letters ( first o
rockluver
2 messages
08-01-02 06:41 PM
another clue thread
i, for one, believe that navigating our clue thread is a daunting task that i wouldn't make my worst enemy endure. i'm starting this in hopes
CVLspaz
0 messages
08-01-02 06:03 PM
Mini Page reveals the Mole
We have another source! This was found in a recent issue of the Mini Page: [b]Synonyms[/b] A synonym is a word th
Bebo
9 messages
08-01-02 05:49 PM
What REALLY Happened [View All]
(I'm starting this now, because I'm not sure when the'll reveal the mole) Okay, it's getting to the end of the season now %
Jims02
60 messages
08-01-02 04:28 PM
Just wonderin'
I was just wondering what the quote of the week is 'cause I didn't see that much that where funny .
rockluver
3 messages
07-31-02 10:42 PM
Random mole Quotes
"Bribs is the most Playerlike Player"- Dorothy "...mmmmm toe jam wine"- Anderson "a player...is that all I am to you m
RachaelH17
16 messages
07-31-02 04:09 PM
Who ARE the obvious suspects???
This thread is devoted to player's suspicions, since we've seen them everywhere now. Points of interest: 1. Most all of Heathe
Jims02
10 messages
07-31-02 02:49 PM
I am humbled / Heather the Mole?
After watching the very first episode of the very first Survivor, I predicted that Richard would win. Ever since then I've gained a reputation amo
Silent Dave
4 messages
07-31-02 01:56 PM
help
never posted before, where do i go????
thissummer
2 messages
07-31-02 01:28 PM
It's Heather [View All]
While there was an interesting suggestion from last night's show pointing to Bill [see below], I even more firmly believe it's Heather now.%
Hockey Lady
51 messages
07-31-02 11:58 AM
Bill Clue Thread [View All]
[font size="1" color="#FF0000"]LAST EDITED ON 07-02-02 AT 04:19 PM (EST)[/font] If you have anything else go ahead and add it.These are the clu
magic_star
75 messages
07-31-02 10:29 AM
ARGGGHHHHH TV really makes me mad...
Last week they said this was the last Episode..But noooo, Of course "To Be continued..." Me and wife cannot wait another week....AHHHH.. Sorry f
DeeperImagedotcom
6 messages
07-31-02 09:23 AM
I FOUND THE CLUE!!
I cannot believe that you all have not been finding the clues. In tonight's episode, it was plain! If you watched the opening credits
winnieinatlanta
2 messages
07-30-02 11:17 PM

1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | Archive (610)

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •