The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Stop WAR in Ukraine ! http://twitter.com/@euromaidan
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
Click here to Login
Login
Click here to see help
Help
Click here to Search the Forum
Search
Click here to post new thread
Topic contains new message
1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | Archive (610)
Conferences The Mole Clues & Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Sort Topics by..... ID | Topic | Author | Date Discussion Information
EPISODE FOUR QUIZ!
Don't know how much this will help us, but it might help us somewhat. Also, if you look at the vidcaps, the only member missing when the payer
survivormitsx
1 messages
01-27-03 08:00 PM
to all the people that think it's michael:
remember erik told corbin he thought it was michael (a lie) and corbin took the quiz thinking michael was the mole and he got executed. erik said
survivornmolekook
7 messages
01-27-03 07:15 PM
ABC's Episode 4 Preview
From the ABC website: Two men in coconut bras, two babes on surfboards and a return of Don Ho's "Tiny Bubbles" kick off a very H
Bert
0 messages
01-27-03 02:35 PM
Erik?
ok, does anyone find it odd that ABC has put random clues on every player BUT Erik? There's the Boatman clue's, and the Frederique clue, a
betterthanpickles
3 messages
01-27-03 01:43 PM
Looky Looky Possible Clue
In edisode 3 did anyone notice that at the start of the Looky Looky game Michael Boatman was strapped in a very noticable book bag. As the game went o
Big Loo
3 messages
01-26-03 08:50 PM
Corbin on The View
Did anyone catch Corbin Bersen on The View today? I only caught the tail end of the interview. He said that they now knew who the mole was, and th
buckeyegirl
12 messages
01-26-03 02:44 PM
i dont knwo if someone pointed ths out aready
Just a thought but did u notice all the male players last names start with a "B" except for erick....hmmmm??? i personally think the mole is
saga
2 messages
01-26-03 01:40 PM
Mole Suspect List v.C.3
First off, I'd like to give a big "thank you" to everyone who made a list last time, even after I started begging all of you. [
Jims02
5 messages
01-24-03 05:40 PM
Did anyone else notice during the opening sequence of episode 3
Right after the camera zooms into the Big Island, a few tropical scenes are shown, and the last two are a sailboat and a surfer. Hmmm...could thi
joannie
1 messages
01-24-03 04:45 PM
The talk show theory
I have come up with a theory of who will be next based on talk show apperances lately. When we started we had Kathy all over the place prom
survivorscott
5 messages
01-24-03 12:20 PM
Episode 5 Preview
THE MOLE HAS ONE LAST CHANCE TO SABOTAGE THE GAME, ON ABC’S “CELEBRITY MOLE HAWAII” “%
magic_star
7 messages
01-24-03 12:19 PM
clues in the fingerprint?
My husband and I thought for sure in the 1st episode we saw the profile of the Grinch in the green fingerprint. We can't find a connection except t
familyfranko4
2 messages
01-23-03 07:02 PM
Why Corbin got the axe....
...or a theory, anyway. So Corin was telling Eric about this amazing clue as to why Michael is the Mole. Let's think... 4 p
cyclehausen
0 messages
01-23-03 04:45 PM
Looky Looky
I thought there was undue emphasis on the "Looky Looky" name of the hot pepper game -- it seemed like a stretch for them to come up with that name
mikey
0 messages
01-23-03 03:04 PM
Hey Molerons, It's time to vote!
Sorry about last week, the mole caught the best of me... [b]The Rules[/b] 1. Please put the name of your choice for
survivormitsx
22 messages
01-23-03 09:14 AM
Mole Suspect List v.C.2
Here we go again! Here are the statistics from last week. I sinply added up the number that each person got (1st=1). The lowest t
Jims02
10 messages
01-22-03 05:26 PM
Possible Clue or Incredible Typo?
Kathy Griffin's DOB on the abc website profile is Nov 4 1975 but on www.imdb.com its Nov 4 1966. Talk about lying about your age, if that's the
Havana
3 messages
01-22-03 03:31 PM
Bizzatches! I gots a clue!
No. I'm playin.
Gum
0 messages
01-22-03 02:15 AM
The Eyes in the Sky...Big Clue!!!
In episode 2 did anyone notice the eyes planted in the clouds during the boat scene just before the underwater game? I personally believe these pai
Big Loo
1 messages
01-20-03 08:16 PM
Spinning
IT'S BOATMAN!!The sub, the hat, the scrambled letters. They are all good clues. But did anyone notice in the episode with the s
terlg72
0 messages
01-20-03 03:38 PM
State of the Spoiling, Episode Three
[center]http://community.realitytvworld- com/boards/User_files/3e1c1f5b091a50eb.gif[/center] Welcome
magic_star
0 messages
01-20-03 01:51 PM
Tivo Episode Four
http://community.realitytvworld.com/boa- ds/User_files/3d717d280ae5842a.gif Come in a stranger,leave a little stranger
survivorscott
1 messages
01-19-03 10:23 PM
Episode 3 Quiz Leaked...
The quiz for Ep 3 is up on the ABC website: http://abc.abcnews.go.com/primetime/mol- /quiz3.html And if the link br
Bucky Katt
4 messages
01-19-03 06:44 PM
didd anybody notice this in the 2nd episode
okay guys did you realize that when the players were playing the game with the three jobs that Michael boatman was 1- the only one that didn't
erikvandettenishottttt
2 messages
01-18-03 04:15 PM
Episode Two Suspicions
OK, I am obviously totally suspicious of Boatman, after the entire scrambled letters thing in the show intro, but here is somethings I noticed i
TourGirl
11 messages
01-18-03 03:46 PM

1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | Archive (610)

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •