The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Stop WAR in Ukraine ! http://twitter.com/@euromaidan
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
Click here to Login
Login
Click here to see help
Help
Click here to Search the Forum
Search
Click here to post new thread
Topic contains new message
1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | Archive (610)
Conferences The Mole Clues & Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Sort Topics by..... ID | Topic | Author | Date Discussion Information
Player's Journals- Spoiler?
On the abc auction site ([link:http://auctions.images.go.com/Im- ges/I-Catalog/abcauctions/Collections/ABC/Collection1.htm) t
Stuefis
5 messages
02-07-03 05:14 PM
German Flag On Erik's Sleeve
Did anyone notice the German flag that was on Eric's sleeve during an interview? Highly suspicious to the whole "Das Mole" boat thing. Not a
retiv
13 messages
02-07-03 04:12 PM
Jimmy Kimmel says...
Kathy Griffin is his guest host this week and three times at the beginning of tonight's (thurs)episode he said "Kathy Griffin - The Mole". N
Canada Girl
3 messages
02-07-03 01:04 AM
First Q on Quiz
Seems that the first question on the quiz indicates Erik is the mole. If he is not the question would be unfairly weighted towards erik. If
enigma333
4 messages
02-06-03 07:31 PM
It's ERIK - The old double negative clue -
Did you notice last night at the end of the episode Kathy and Freddy both said "I'm not the mole" and Erik said, "No, I'm not the mole%2
KNOWDAMOLE
4 messages
02-06-03 07:10 PM
New posters...PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING
Welcome to the Mole forums. We're always delighted to have new posters join into the discussions. I've posted this message to give you a brief %
Bebo
14 messages
02-06-03 02:55 PM
What does this mean?
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vi- wItem&item=3310349919&category=60 found this and can it tell us who the mole is
DDuvall
1 messages
02-06-03 01:48 PM
State of the Spoiling, Episode Five
[center] [center]http://community.realitytvworld- com/boards/User_files/3e1c1f5b091a50eb.gif[/center][/br][/br]%5
Femme
3 messages
02-06-03 01:43 PM
wtf?
Am I the only one who thought It was tonight? anyways Kathy is the mole lol
wWeCoM
3 messages
02-06-03 09:49 AM
Fred is the Mole!
During the intro to the pepper game, music from the movie "Nightmare Before Cristmas" was played...the mouse she chose was named Zero aka the gh
cinesue
1 messages
02-06-03 09:00 AM
I know who the mole is and who won
The secret lies in the members journals being auctioned on ebay
Hoodman2003
0 messages
02-06-03 01:44 AM
Tonight's Episode
This was one funny episode........yup it sure was. Erik couldn't keep his balance, and kept getting cussed by Fred Fred's pronouncitio
Tikiman
2 messages
02-06-03 08:47 AM
This is nuts, just when I think I got it....
I could have sworn Erik was the mole. But Kathy is a little too good. Too bad some of the easier people to read are not on any more. I wouldn't h
perftaco
5 messages
02-06-03 08:44 AM
The mole is.........
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vi- wItem&item=3310349911&category=60 She signed it "SuperMOLE" http
checkoutthis
5 messages
02-06-03 08:42 AM
The MAJOR Clue Lists
[b][u]Erik[/u][/b] 1. (put some clues in from the first episode i was sick when it aired) 2. Graveyard--he sees insi
Krust_Dawg2007
0 messages
02-06-03 03:31 AM
Did Jimmy Kimmel reveal the Mole?
Watched it last night (Tuesday) on TiVo. This week's co-host is Kathy Griffin... when Jimmy went into his introduction (paraphrasing slightly%
i_djon
5 messages
02-06-03 01:15 AM
possible mole spoiler...
I was watching the ABC right before the bachelorette was about to start and the reporter said, " One on one with the Celebrity Mole herself, Kat
SeedlessCat
0 messages
02-06-03 00:09 AM
Fred/Fingerprint
When kathy , erik and fred had there clues in the black light game , if you look close on the edges of them it has on kathys ( KG = Kathy Grif
wWeCoM
0 messages
02-05-03 11:30 PM
simple trend
The Mole: Two guys left and a female mole. The Mole 2: Two girls left and a male mole. Celeb Mole: Two girls left and a
juggdishseuss
5 messages
02-05-03 10:05 PM
Hindsight is 20/20
I hate to speak in cliches, but it's probably the best title I could think of. Well, all MikeFOMOs, who is the Mole? I am clearl
Jims02
18 messages
02-05-03 08:41 AM
I AM THE MOLE!!!
First off, I'd like to say "DIE, ABC!!!" Okay, that's out of my system. Here are the things we learned from
Jims02
7 messages
02-03-03 12:11 PM
Freddy clue?
I suspected during Freddy the last episode when she was the only person to go directly to the correct restaurant on her first try. But listen to what
iamthemole99
1 messages
02-02-03 10:35 PM
Fred must be the mole
I have been A FredFoMo for a while now. But I was just thinking: In the 4th episode, Erik was saying: "Well, we've got Fred goi
BunsTsukino
2 messages
02-02-03 10:29 PM
Another Logo clue?
Look at the logo on themain Celeb Mole page. Look at Erik, Kathy and Fred. See the order they are standing in? Winner, Loser, and a
BunsTsukino
4 messages
02-02-03 07:36 PM
the mole is
Get ready to find for real who the mole is Michael isnot married. He is divorced. Why would he pretend to have a reason to be careful, un
netreality
8 messages
02-02-03 07:19 AM

1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | Archive (610)

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •