The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Stop WAR in Ukraine ! http://twitter.com/@euromaidan
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
Click here to Login
Login
Click here to see help
Help
Click here to Search the Forum
Search
Click here to post new thread
Topic contains new message
1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | Archive (610)
Conferences The Mole Clues & Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Sort Topics by..... ID | Topic | Author | Date Discussion Information
anyone care to help?
can somebody do me a supreamly huge favorito and explain the "Wild Wild West" clue, because i missed that part of the show and i would EVER so m
YumYumsAngel007
2 messages
02-14-03 05:56 PM
NO WAY
No way kathy is not the winner lol they are lying
wWeCoM
12 messages
02-14-03 05:48 PM
Hey Molerons it is time to vote [View All]
Short and sweet this week. In the subject line pick who you think the MOle is. In the body of your message also pick who is the
survivorscott
24 messages
02-13-03 10:29 AM
Money Mischief
How can they say that frederique kept $ 80k out of the pot, when the pot only ended up being $ 17k short of the $ 250k maximum?
bubby
3 messages
02-13-03 02:10 AM
so, Erik wins huh
if any of you noticed, they gave away the winner in the previews last night. I guess ABC hasn't learned their lesson after the Manny fiasco from
shakes the clown
6 messages
02-12-03 11:14 PM
From TV Guide On-Line
(The following excerpt is offered to this board for information only -- as I am firmly in the FredFOMO camp) Confess, Celebrity Mole%
mikey
1 messages
02-12-03 08:42 PM
The Preview For Next Week.... [View All]
I thought this deserved its own thread, after it had been discussed here and there on several of the other threads. If anyone is able to vidcap the
ejm92
36 messages
02-12-03 08:03 PM
Average Viewer's Opinion vs. This Board's Opinions
OK, after reading over all these posts for the past week or so, it seems like the general consensus of the board is that Frederique is the Mole.
TourGirl
15 messages
02-12-03 07:35 PM
Chat with Kathy!
I don't know if any of you have visited the ABC site lately, but tomorrow (Thursday), MSN is having a live chat with Kathy at 4pm EST/1pm
joannie
1 messages
02-12-03 06:44 PM
Ok, Then, I'll Trade If Someone Has Them.....
Please let me know if you have the 1st season of the mole of VHS, and maybe we can set up a trade! Thanks!
molesleuth3
3 messages
02-11-03 11:10 PM
The Case for Frederique [View All]
Here are some reasons why Freddy could be the mole, some of which have been posted on this board before (and reserving my right to come up with an
mikey
22 messages
02-11-03 04:49 PM
Erik for Mole..
Ok everyone is saying Erik can't be the Mole because he has put more money in the pot then he has taken out.. Well him and Kathy have been working t
lny_13
4 messages
02-11-03 04:40 PM
ABC Family episode, Monday night
ok, I'm watching Celebrity Mole on ABC family, and KATHY'S COMMENTING IT! She didn't do that on the show last Wednsday. Anybody pick up on
betterthanpickles
1 messages
02-11-03 00:41 AM
Kathy clues
I think Kathy is the Mole, and Erik will win! Hear me out. If Freddy were the Mole, why would Kathy be trying to convince Freddy that
joannie
6 messages
02-10-03 09:17 PM
State of the Spoiling, Episode Six (Finale)
[center][center]http://community.realit- tvworld.com/boards/User_files/3e1c1f5b091a50eb.gif[/center][/br][/br][
Bebo
0 messages
02-10-03 04:36 AM
Wanna know who wins? Check out eBay!
No kidding here, folks. Go to eBay and enter "celebrity mole" in the search box. The journals used by the various celebs are now on eBay. In
JJG10101
1 messages
02-10-03 04:00 AM
Preview Discovery
ok at one point of the preview for the next episode (#6) it shows all the players sitting in chairs. it shows them from left to right--KIM, ST
Krust_Dawg2007
1 messages
02-09-03 11:21 PM
I think Kathy is the Mole..
On the late show with Jimmy Kimmel, Kathy is the co-host (I bet you all knew that already). But he had her go on the streets dressed as a hooker
FMbAbE_17
2 messages
02-09-03 11:18 PM
Who Do You Think Is The Winner, The Looser, and The MOLE?
Lets recap on the three remaining contestants potential sabotages (sp?) KATHY: -Durring first game, she litteraly had the re
Pushie
1 messages
02-09-03 11:17 PM
And the mole is.....
I think that Erik is the mole. He is much smarter than he lets on. Considering that Erik has had two exemption (one he gave away for money) makes
mole_licious
20 messages
02-09-03 11:11 PM
WONDERING IF SOMEONE CAN HELP ME WITH SOMETHING
I am looking for someone who has all of the episodes of the 1st season of The Mole, I am willing to pay for the tape (or tapes) and shipping cha
molesleuth3
0 messages
02-09-03 10:07 PM
the safe numbers
i think they were 1 -30-68 right? ( eek i hope so) so anyway... k i was looking at the safe number and thoguht that it ma
saga
6 messages
02-09-03 00:42 AM
"One Is Just Right"
Hey I just thought of something but cant find my tape . I remember during the last game, The host said "One Is Just Right" talking about the bed
wWeCoM
2 messages
02-08-03 03:06 PM
One of the Questions on Quiz means the mole is one of the girls...
On the last episode of the Mole, one of the questions went something like this: Q: During the sheep game, when Baldwin was getting
jeniferf23
4 messages
02-08-03 02:03 PM
beyond the signs..it's all in their personalities
first off...i wouldn't even look into the signs they're rigged all of them so i think it's more probable to look to their personalities and acti
sapphirestars
5 messages
02-08-03 12:40 PM

1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | Archive (610)

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •