The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Stop WAR in Ukraine ! http://twitter.com/@euromaidan
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
Click here to Login
Login
Click here to see help
Help
Click here to Search the Forum
Search
Click here to post new thread
Topic contains new message
1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | Archive (610)
Conferences The Mole Clues & Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Sort Topics by..... ID | Topic | Author | Date Discussion Information
Episode One Quiz
First, I'd like to kill ABC for releasing the quiz early. Second, I'd like to kill myself for not considering this when I made up my questions
magic_star
2 messages
01-07-04 06:25 PM
Welcome Back, Molerons... it's time to VOTE!!!
Welcome to another season of Celebrity Mole... On the television show, the contestants try to answer questions about the mole... the contestant that
sleeeve
22 messages
01-07-04 06:17 PM
AhHa! Birthday Mix-up
If Dennis's real birthday is The 13th, not the 12th, then he could be the winner Kathy's birthday was mixed up last time, and she
EmeraldBrooch
2 messages
01-06-04 02:28 PM
2 ABC Motion videos up
http://motion.abc.com/motion/video/PROM- _CMY_POV_1_040105_mot_v9.wmv http://motion.abc.com/motion/video/PROM- _CMY_P
BB5BBQspamgirl
4 messages
01-06-04 02:21 PM
Fun With Numbers
I had some fun with numbers this morning...Here's what I got. Feel free to correct any mistakes...(((Used phone Code))) 23532
EmeraldBrooch
0 messages
01-05-04 01:29 PM
Ananda Lewis
[i][b] With the new season of Celebrity Mole I decided to dedicate a thread to each of the contestansts so we can write what we know about t
survivorscott
4 messages
01-04-04 00:42 AM
Summaries
I locked the "DIBS" thread -- now we can get to the real business at hand. I presume that like its predecessor, there will be six episodes to C
AyaK
20 messages
01-04-04 00:12 AM
Celebrity Mole Yucatan Ep1 Press Release
[i]SEASON PREMIERE EIGHT CELEBRITIES COMPETE IN THE SEASON PREMIERE OF ABC'S "CELEBRITY MOLE YUCATAN," WEDNESDAY, JANUA
SurvivorBlows
8 messages
01-02-04 11:58 AM
Celebrity Mole Yucatan Ep2 Press Release
[i]AT THE MOLE'S HILARIOUS MEXICAN FIESTA, IT'S A PIŅATA GAME WITH A TWIST, ON ABC'S "CELEBRITY MOLE YUCATAN," WEDNESDAY, JANU
SurvivorBlows
1 messages
12-29-03 05:32 PM
CM:Y PTTE
You know the rules. Points are bad. 8 point/week penalty for late entries. 5 point penalty for changes.
cyclehausen
0 messages
12-27-03 10:06 PM
Celebrity Mole Is Back!! January 14th!!
Here ya go Happy BlowMole Fans!!! ABC Shelves 'Sisco,' Bets on 'Bachelorette' (Friday, November 14 12:15 PM) %
survivormitsx
13 messages
12-26-03 12:11 PM
official site is up
http://community.realitytvworld.com/boa- ds/User_files/3fcc0b2f5f84d730.jpg Come in a stranger,leave a little stranger
survivorscott
0 messages
12-25-03 08:33 AM
episode one title "episode 401"
I got this off the Stone Stanley sight. I probably only has to do with this being the "4"rth edition episode "01" [i]In the pre
survivorscott
2 messages
12-21-03 11:23 PM
Unofficial DIBS thread
Dibs on episode 3 summary.
cyclehausen
3 messages
12-03-03 09:29 AM
Celebrity Mole 2?
Does anyone have any good info about Celeb Mole 2 yet? They should have another Baldwin brother on. I'm eager to hear who they choose so we can st
Canada Girl
6 messages
10-06-03 07:26 PM
clues
hey i have a grat idea we can create clues. We can say the mole is names joey smith. you know maby the name would be helpful. If you have clues y
moleron486
3 messages
09-27-03 00:48 AM
Letters in the food [View All]
Someone on another board mentioned that during the part of "It Takes a Thief" when Kathy is grabbing the watermelon, there are containers of foo
joannie
21 messages
09-25-03 11:31 PM
Unfortunate Events lead to Celebrity Mole 2.
As everyone knows, the infamous John Ritter passed away this week, and, in result, Celebrity Mole 2 will be put on the air after they ai
survivormitsx
13 messages
09-17-03 08:52 AM
Possible regular edition being planned???
In our attempts to glean onto anything that could possibly mean that we would have another regular mole edition I present this to you. As most of
survivorscott
8 messages
09-08-03 11:26 PM
Celeb Mole 2 Player List
According to Zap2It: http://tv.zap2it.com/news/tvnewsdaily.h- ml?31822 Corbin Bernsen (again) Stephen Baldwin (agai
Bucky Katt
20 messages
07-07-03 11:17 PM
Oh dear god.
[link:www.realiiity.com/cgi-bin/forums/- orums.cgi?post=124645;|THIRD celeb Mole show in the works for next fall???]
7 messages
07-07-03 03:36 AM
Play the race card!
50% black contestants = our first black Mole. But who is it? I'm swinging toward Keisha Knight-Pullman.
cyclehausen
1 messages
06-26-03 08:40 PM
What's next?
So what's next in the world of the Mole? I know someone out there has an insider's view and can give us the low-down. Is there a next? Is t
juggdishseuss
1 messages
03-04-03 06:45 PM
Boatman Clue Revisited
OK, a lot of people have been wondering about the Boatman Clue for awhile (why was it put in?) and I have an idea, based off of the finale l
Jims02
3 messages
02-18-03 03:06 AM
Good job
Okay so you guys blew the Boatman thing, and missed the airplane and the flag (who would ever get this), plus you missed the wild wild west %2
Bruce
20 messages
02-17-03 04:03 AM

1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | Archive (610)

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •