The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Stop WAR in Ukraine ! http://twitter.com/@euromaidan
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
Click here to Login
Login
Click here to see help
Help
Click here to Search the Forum
Search
Click here to post new thread
Topic contains new message
1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 |
Conferences Flavor of Love / I Love New York Forum (Protected)
Sort Topics by..... ID | Topic | Author | Date Discussion Information
Foolishness up in Here !
New York..what are you thinking? I can understand getting the dirt on the guys from ex girlfriends and having Real question the guys to see who was
bored8
2 messages
11-27-07 06:10 PM
I love new york....fake?
Did anyone notice on the latest episode 11/26/07 that in the first scene with The Entertainer drawing the baseball he was drawing the stitches of
enek0686
0 messages
11-26-07 09:46 PM
Buddha's back and there's gonna be trouble...
Any chance this is the way the spirits decided to get revenge on TailorMade? Looks like the no-contact rule is out the window (if ever
Estee
7 messages
11-25-07 10:19 PM
What is up with those boooooobies??
Is it just me, or did she size up that saline in those puppies to like a size double G???? http://community.realitytvworld.
Tiggertramp
6 messages
11-25-07 10:12 PM
He/She
Y does New York look like a he she with big boobs. Kind of nasty. Maybe her and the Bachlor should hook up lol
sunshine121777
0 messages
11-20-07 03:23 AM
Hello, Tiffany.
Nice to finally meet you. The title and first sentence will make sense after you see the final segments of tonight's episode. (I was d
Estee
1 messages
11-19-07 04:10 PM
ILNY2 Reunion Special Taping
I LOVE NY2 REUNION Are you the ULTIMATE I Love NY fan? Do you know everything there is to know about New York and the g
ILNYReunion
1 messages
11-14-07 04:24 PM
WHAT IS UP WITH HER EYELASHES & WEAVE?????? [View All]
Okay ya'll, I had to do it. I had to join a message board and talk about I Love New York. First of all I ain't got nothin' against a sista..
Cinnamon
25 messages
11-07-07 01:00 AM
The evil of the Buddha
It's a pity he wound up on this show, isn't it? Imagine him participating in something where strategy and creative thinking might actually co
Estee
5 messages
11-01-07 08:45 AM
Midget Mac
New York is nasty. The producers need to focus on a new concept "Can I get A Little Love" featuring the search for happiness for Midget Mac.%
edavis
3 messages
11-01-07 02:57 AM
Do you speak It?
Do you understand It? Could you have stopped It? Do you have any idea what It was thinking? Do you know [i]if[/i] It was thinking%3
Estee
5 messages
10-16-07 07:39 PM
Catfight Next (or: Choose Your Own DAW)
Who do you think is so completely wrong for Flav that he'll inevitably choose her in the final episode, but break up in time to cast Season #4%3
Estee
3 messages
08-26-07 09:44 AM
Rock of Love, starring Bret Michaels
I'm guessing this belongs here, since it seems to be the same kind of formula for [i]Flavor of Love/I Love NY[/i].........
vince3
5 messages
08-24-07 12:44 PM
Just when you think it's over...
He's ba-a-ack! [link:www.realitytvworld.com/news/vh1-p- anning-third-season-of-flavor-of-love-online-casting-underway-5615.php%7
arkiegrl
4 messages
08-14-07 10:29 AM
Anyone else watch the Reunion show?
I guess I'm just a glutton for punishment, but I had to watch. What was with all the hoochie-mama clothes? Wasn't that part of the Charm Sch
arkiegrl
4 messages
07-10-07 01:08 PM
Charm School Finale: and the winner is...
...12-Pack! Wait. We're not talking about Season Two yet? Because they've already got the guest judge from GQ, plus the men
Estee
6 messages
07-05-07 11:47 PM
Charm School Prom/Festival Of Backsliding.
If you can watch more than half the episode [i]without[/i] wanting to cover your eyes and shield yourself from the multiple horrors taking p
Estee
13 messages
06-25-07 06:47 PM
Things we learned from the clip show.
* Larissa is insane. I know that word gets used a lot around here, so I may need to make this more clear. Larissa is completely and utterly out
Estee
2 messages
06-18-07 02:17 PM
Charm School Reunion Announced!!
THE CHARM SCHOOL REUNION TAPING!! The taping will be held in Los Angeles during the afternoon of Wednesday, June 27, 2007. Th
CharmReunion
0 messages
06-07-07 04:38 PM
Talk To Tango LIVE Only On Idol Radio Show!
www.IdolRadioShow.com Tango Fans, Tango will be our special guest LIVE on Idol Radio Show June 11th. Ever wan
idolradioshow
0 messages
06-05-07 05:14 PM
Thank god she's gone! (spoiler/caught the early showing)
I was so sick of Larissa. Shay's no better but damn I was sick of Larissa and her nonsense. Is her idea of being a nut like New York
eire_heart74
2 messages
06-04-07 03:08 PM
What game do Shay and Larissa think they're playing? [View All]
From their latest attempt at strategy, it's starting to look like [b]Big Brother[/b] with an assist from Jerri. 'This time, let's
Estee
24 messages
06-02-07 06:16 PM
Somethings really WRONG here!!
Toastee is going to MEDICAL SCHOOL? Did I read that right? Does anyone who has watched Flavor of Love and/or Charm School find that really hard
Pretty_Kitty
5 messages
05-30-07 01:13 PM
Hi New york
I hope you pick chance girlfriend he is good for you. I really think you 2 would make a good coupl. Pease pick him girl.
joshslady26
0 messages
05-27-07 07:24 PM
Chance will be on Season 2
I think the set ups were obvious on last night's show. There will be a Season 2 and Chance will be brought back for it, same as New York was for
irememberdunkleman
4 messages
05-12-07 08:35 AM

1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 |

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •