The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Stop WAR in Ukraine ! http://twitter.com/@euromaidan
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
Click here to Login
Login
Click here to see help
Help
Click here to Search the Forum
Search
Click here to post new thread
Topic contains new message
1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 |
Conferences Flavor of Love / I Love New York Forum (Protected)
Sort Topics by..... ID | Topic | Author | Date Discussion Information
I Love Money
VH1 has decided to now ripoff the Real World/Road Rules Challenge as it's sending approximately 17 of the contestants of [b]Flavor of Love,
vince3
12 messages
07-04-08 08:07 AM
The real finale question.
When do you think they'll start casting for Season #4? [font size=1]Flav saying it's his last time around has all the sinceri
Estee
9 messages
05-29-08 03:18 AM
HOTLANTA
I have mixed feelings about Hotlanta. Though it appears she did drink ALOT... She was constantly picked on and picked apart by the other women. Mayb
TxMom2011
2 messages
04-08-08 04:36 PM
In all the old familiar twists places...
The good news: Saaphyri and Becky came back into the house for an episode, serving as judges as a challenge. The expected news: tha
Estee
1 messages
04-06-08 11:00 PM
When Klingons attack.
Looks like going after dead parents is the 'in' thing for reality contestants this year. (Imagine the love child of Sinceer and Joshuah -- and
Estee
1 messages
02-29-08 04:35 AM
TO: Tailor Made:"NEW YORK" is SOOOOOOOOOOOOO FAKE!!!!
Not that everyone doesnt already know this, but Tiffany is SOOOOO phoney, and shes not into Tailor made anyway. She does look like a muppet (a b
SarayaHope
2 messages
02-26-08 05:44 PM
Flavor of Love 3 Episode two.
Hmmmmmmmmm looks at how Flav spells the girl's nicknames... and yet can't understand how anyone can misspell Flavor Flav?
Snidget
3 messages
02-19-08 07:31 AM
Flavor of Love 3 episode one.
So are these girls going to be a "fresh of breath air"?
Snidget
3 messages
02-12-08 08:17 PM
Mr. Boston from I Love New York is getting his own show
I don't know why he is getting his own show but I was on craigslist and saw a link to audtions for his show. Why is VH1 doing this...hasn't he ha
Whatsreal
1 messages
02-09-08 00:15 AM
FL3 casting special now airing.
Just in case you thought [b]AI[/b] auditions weren't horrifying enough. [font size=1]Cold. So cold...[/font] %0
Estee
1 messages
02-04-08 09:15 PM
We have Nicknames
http://www.realitytvworld.com/news/amer- can-idol-reportedly-selects-top-24-seventh-season-contestants-6439.php A couple of them a
Snidget
1 messages
01-28-08 04:57 PM
I am addicted to this show. Anyone else ?
Have just watched EP 1 to 5 in a row. This show is reality TV gold!. I love the nickname concept. It is so stupid that it is f
theMaggot
8 messages
01-19-08 03:25 AM
Huh? No opinions re: Reunion/Season #2 Show? What a
surprise! I've watched it 99 times and could watch it 99 more. Always find something different. i.e. the way Sis. Patterson took he
FOXmePUHLEEZ
3 messages
01-19-08 03:07 AM
Coming soon: Flavor Of Love 3
Would Wikipedia lie?
Estee
6 messages
01-13-08 11:21 PM
Faking a challenge
Please tell me how Buddha faked a challenge, and what challenge did he fake??
meka029
4 messages
01-07-08 05:28 PM
New Yorks' MOM is going out with WHO?!?!
TAKEN FROM: THEPOPFIX.com Apparently slutaciousness runs in the family. VH1ís breakout reality black troll star New Yo
bonquasha
2 messages
01-07-08 04:46 PM
New York is a DUDE! Are you all BLIND?
C'mon, what's the ONE thing a tranny has to hide (besides the package)? It's his ADAM'S APPLE! Notice how often New York has somethi
itsagas
7 messages
01-07-08 04:44 PM
hey sexxy! sexxy! Taylor made
If New York don't want Taylor Made i'll take him i want the love that he is giving cause imma give the love back
iwanttaylormade
1 messages
01-07-08 04:43 PM
Tiffany " New York" Pollard
Why wasn't Tiffany's dad in any of the ep. of I Love New York?
meka029
1 messages
01-01-08 03:45 PM
Tiffany "New York" Pollard
Why is Tiffany's mom Sis. Patterson last name different from Tiffany's and her Dad? Even in Season's 1 and 2 of Flavor of Love?
meka029
1 messages
01-01-08 03:17 PM
Since Buddha broke the no-contact rule first...
...Tiffany felt free to follow: according to the Paper Of Broken Record (the ever-dubious [b]New York Post[/b]), she's been livin
Estee
6 messages
12-28-07 07:33 PM
Wutz really good?
I think all the guys are not right for New york. But out of the remainin guys, Punk seems to be the better man for her. He seems like he's real an
jesimesi
2 messages
12-18-07 03:26 PM
New York & Bachelor # 1-2-3
New York has done so far so good with her selections. I however love "Punk" and "Buddha". I wish I knew they're zodiac signs so I can make s
kccuttiepie
2 messages
12-17-07 12:19 PM
Final Two are --
-- let's see if I can get the spoiler spacing right: it's usually a little bit of a challenge to make sure it runs on for just long enough--
Estee
5 messages
12-13-07 03:57 PM
punk
PUNK, IF MS. NEW YORK CANN'T LOVE YOU THEN I'LL BE SURE TO LOVE YOU. LET FOXIELADY49 FROM QUEENS LOVE YOU. WHY SHE COULDN'T SEE THAT YOU AR
foxielady49
3 messages
12-11-07 10:45 PM

1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 |

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •