The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Stop WAR in Ukraine ! http://twitter.com/@euromaidan
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
Click here to Login
Login
Click here to see help
Help
Click here to Search the Forum
Search
Click here to post new thread
Topic contains new message
1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 |
Conferences Flavor of Love / I Love New York Forum (Protected)
Sort Topics by..... ID | Topic | Author | Date Discussion Information
And Donald thinks he can run a sales challenge?
Did anyone on his show ever think to use spitting as a sales tool? I don't [i]think[/i] so.
Estee
11 messages
12-29-08 04:29 PM
Internal shark jump.
Without giving things away for the later crowd: the proper response to tonight's events would have been to assault both brothers with whatever de
Estee
3 messages
12-09-08 11:05 AM
All I can say is WHORE!!!!!!
What pieces of trash her and her mother are. They are two of the most disgusting people I have ever seen. Can you say Slut bag whore?? Let me aks
sawilson
1 messages
11-07-08 09:43 AM
RCOL Spoiler overflow.
Wikipedia's compiled the episode preview text from VH1 through Episode #10 -- and if this was [b]Survivor[/b], we'd be working to pi
Estee
0 messages
10-29-08 06:57 PM
RCOL Episode #2
The real theme of every booth: 'Will sell tiny remaining shreds of dignity for tickets.' You have to give the contestants credit for adjusting
Estee
0 messages
10-28-08 07:54 AM
I Love Money finale.
Has anyone ever been better at the raised middle finger towards the world than Megan? She played the entire game as if Payback was camped by the bo
Estee
9 messages
10-13-08 11:56 AM
Omarosa getting the next VH1 Dating show?
[i]OMAROSA is going to star in an "I Love New York"-type dating show for VH1, according to reports over the weekend. The lightnin
Snidget
2 messages
09-29-08 02:58 PM
Y'know, some people don't mind 'nearly perfect'.
Punk is now engaged -- to Jennifer Hudson. http://tinyurl.com/655vv3 So, Tiffany -- starting to feel like you just mig
Estee
0 messages
09-15-08 01:24 PM
New York goes Hollywood: premiere.
So I guess the opening questions are: 1. Can Tiffany learn to act in one month? 2. If she can, are there any casting dir
Estee
5 messages
09-10-08 01:21 AM
8/17--Umm, where was the second outfit...and these blondes really are dumb
First off, Screw VH1! First they give away practically whole season in the season preview, then they repeatedly announce back to back episodes%
toddE
0 messages
08-25-08 10:08 AM
I Love Money 8/17: Get Off My ******* Team!
So, this week did bring the guessed-at merger. No more green or gold teams. How will the paymaster be selected? Most likely by winning the chal
toddE
3 messages
08-22-08 06:33 AM
I Love Money Ep. #6: Revenge of the Dumb Blondes?
My faith in Pumkin pays off, as finally someone has the sense to take out a Stallionaire. Unfortunately, it was the weakest one. Will Green cont
toddE
4 messages
08-15-08 05:31 PM
Episode #5: so what's a hubris edit?
Whiteboy would be exactly the wrong person to ask. You could argue that this elimination format encourages cross-team alliances more than i
Estee
2 messages
08-06-08 12:29 PM
Episode #4: can't anybody here throw this game?
So if you're running the Green Team, what on Earth do you do now? You've got two known Mole wanna-bes in your group with one more under the r
Estee
4 messages
07-28-08 05:23 PM
Why are people interested in New York?!?!
I find Tiffany Pollard aka "New York" to be utterly disgusting. What is the deal? Why do people continue showing interest in VH1 producing yet a
hg911dispatch
2 messages
07-24-08 09:49 PM
Episode #3: homophobia for fun and non-profit.
Can we safely presume that on 90% of all reality shows, Chance's own alliance would have kicked him out by now? That's two challenges he'
Estee
2 messages
07-21-08 01:14 PM
Charm School will return this fall...
...with students taken from [b]Rock Of Love[/b]. You've got to help the ones who need it most. http://tinyurl.
Estee
2 messages
07-19-08 05:29 PM
Casting for I Love NY 3 will probably begin shortly
VH1 has confirmed that Tailor Made and Tiffany have broke up: http://tinyurl.com/5p2ghh The official break-up was film
vince3
2 messages
07-18-08 10:56 PM
Episode #2: the art of the getback.
I don't want to spoil anything from the noon airtime, so let's just talk about the elimination format until the evening viewers catch up. At le
Estee
9 messages
07-15-08 06:06 PM
Episode #1: first thoughts.
Nice [b]Survivor[/b] parody in the opening cell. Nice, subtle, really discrete [b]Survivor[/b] parody. Whoever wins is going
Estee
3 messages
07-11-08 03:19 PM
I Love Money: the casting special.
You kind of have to love Brooke saying that she didn't understand why a comedienne was teaching her etiquette, so she didn't learn a thing. Or
Estee
1 messages
07-04-08 06:37 PM
I Love Money
VH1 has decided to now ripoff the Real World/Road Rules Challenge as it's sending approximately 17 of the contestants of [b]Flavor of Love,
vince3
12 messages
07-04-08 08:07 AM
The real finale question.
When do you think they'll start casting for Season #4? [font size=1]Flav saying it's his last time around has all the sinceri
Estee
9 messages
05-29-08 03:18 AM
HOTLANTA
I have mixed feelings about Hotlanta. Though it appears she did drink ALOT... She was constantly picked on and picked apart by the other women. Mayb
TxMom2011
2 messages
04-08-08 04:36 PM
In all the old familiar twists places...
The good news: Saaphyri and Becky came back into the house for an episode, serving as judges as a challenge. The expected news: tha
Estee
1 messages
04-06-08 11:00 PM

1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 |

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •