The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Stop WAR in Ukraine ! http://twitter.com/@euromaidan
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
Click here to Login
Login
Click here to see help
Help
Click here to Search the Forum
Search
Click here to post new thread
Topic contains new message
1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 |
Conferences Flavor of Love / I Love New York Forum (Protected)
Sort Topics by..... ID | Topic | Author | Date Discussion Information
Good vs Evil Finale
Looks like we will have a good vs evil finale just like on both seasons of Flavor of Love: http://tvramblings.blogspot.com/2007/03- i-lov
irememberdunkleman
11 messages
04-03-07 05:31 PM
I Love New York Reunion Taping
Do you know everything there is to know about New York and the guys? Why not put your knowledge to good use by attending the taping of the
ILNY_Reunion
0 messages
04-02-07 07:31 PM
Call In & Speak w/Tango Sunday March 25 10PM EST
Tango will be talking with me on my BlogTalkRadio station Sunday, March 25, 2007 at 10PM EST/ 9PM CST. Tango is the very handome and
itsjustme52
0 messages
03-24-07 09:29 AM
fakes roll with fakes
a totally messed up choice for the final 2 but totally predictable.NY is easily suckered and tango is the right man for the job. if she wanted love sh
GOLDEN DROPS
0 messages
03-21-07 03:05 PM
Final two in I love New York.....
are going to be against the two brothers. And the one she will chose are going to be Chance. Then I feel they are going to do another show that is go
edeniseb
9 messages
03-20-07 01:27 PM
Reunion Special Invite
Are you the ULTIMATE I Love New York fan? Do you know everything there is to know about New York and the guys? Why not put your knowled
ILNY_Reunion
0 messages
03-19-07 03:14 PM
I love new york pulleeeaassee
Come on can anyone really like this scank? I mean come on even flava couldnt put up with this fake ##### #####.. I find it hard
cj_mcclure
3 messages
03-19-07 06:47 AM
The Flav ladies go to charm school.
It would be nice if that was the lead-in for a joke, but... I just saw the commercial: new series, coming soon, hosted by Mo'nique. No id
Estee
6 messages
03-08-07 03:10 PM
Alcohol consumption in California suffers eight percent drop.
In a seemingly-unrelated story, 12-Pack went home. So, Dave -- you thought this would be the biggest show on television, and just app
Estee
4 messages
03-07-07 05:46 PM
I Love I Love New York
Even though the show is terribly scripted I still enjoy the heck out of it. Here's the links of my predictions for the finale..and a goodbye to 12
irememberdunkleman
0 messages
03-07-07 01:29 PM
Heat in Love With Six Pack
Anyone else think that Heat was a little too friendly with Six Pack? He was looking at Six pack with gaga eyes, and he wouldn't stay away from h
KatietheLAlady1978
5 messages
02-27-07 09:04 AM
I can't stand New York!!!
Yet somehow I can't stop watching her. She is one entertaning train wreck after another, her mom is a total moron, no one really acts like that
bossygrl27
4 messages
02-25-07 12:18 PM
I had to check it out for myself
I had without trying it, condemned those who would watch such a scum show. I sat down to watch one episode( the one where the girl did the dodo
MsDeeVeeAns
1 messages
02-25-07 12:10 PM
Can it get any worse?
The show to me is filled wit stupid wanna be drama New York is too much of a cry baby her mama weird looking and just plain weird. she nasty kissing
Harris lady
2 messages
02-22-07 08:40 PM
And here's the setup for Season #2.
Chance wins. That's it. Chance wins, goes back to his Chance life, gets arrested, sentenced to twenty years or so, and Tiffany
Estee
1 messages
02-21-07 00:16 AM
Episode #5
Has this really been on for only 5 weeks? Or was this episode #6? So, 12-pack thinks "winning" this will look good on his resu
arkiegrl
13 messages
02-17-07 05:01 AM
Mr. Boston: bravest man alive/dumbest man alive?
After seeing that choice in swimsuits, I'm pretty sure those are the only two options available. http://community.realitytvworld.
Estee
17 messages
02-14-07 09:52 AM
Episode #3: Missing the simple solution yet again.
If you're really worth a hundred million dollars, then give Pootie a loan! It helps prove you've got the cash, it does wonders for his life
Estee
0 messages
01-23-07 08:57 AM
Week #3 preview: prepare for Voldemort.
Okay. Pootie gets hit by the Imperius Curse and takes a header down the stairs. Pootie will now be known as 'the lucky one'. Worst-ca
Estee
4 messages
01-22-07 09:56 PM
Train Wreck Alert: Noo York Commences her Reign of Terror Tonite [View All]
In a performance as host that will, I'm sure, rival Alistair MacLean's long stint on Masterpiece Theater for quiet dignity and elegant verbal
ginger
26 messages
01-15-07 03:59 PM
There Is No God Part 4,587,512: Flavor Of Love #1 now on DVD.
'Special extended episodes'. Don't look at me. I have absolutely no interest in finding out what that means. http:/%2
Estee
3 messages
09-27-06 07:51 AM
Flavor of Love Season 2 preview
FLAVOR OF LOVE FANS,YOU WONT BELIEVE WHAT I FOUND.ACCORDING TO VH1.COM, SEASON 2 OF THE FLAVOR OF LOVE WILL PREMIRE AUGUST 6TH. TAKE A LOOK AT SOM
reaction2
1 messages
07-13-06 01:59 PM
Flavor Of Love reunion special.
Welcome to the worst-case scenario: the romance didn't work out, so he's going to do the whole thing all over again. There was mo
Estee
12 messages
04-07-06 12:47 PM
Flavor of Love Reunion Show
Sorry I had to address this. I saw the clip last night while i was watching The Surreal Life. This looks crazy, and probably scripted/staged/f
sammyboy22
3 messages
03-29-06 08:28 AM
Flavor of Love Finale
To be completely honest I really didn't care if it was Hoopz or New York who was going to win. I mean why would I care to really see someone with a
nazpink
12 messages
03-19-06 11:27 AM

1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 |

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •