The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Stop WAR in Ukraine ! http://twitter.com/@euromaidan
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
Click here to Login
Login
Click here to see help
Help
Click here to Search the Forum
Search
Click here to post new thread
Topic contains new message
1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 |
Conferences Flavor of Love / I Love New York Forum (Protected)
Sort Topics by..... ID | Topic | Author | Date Discussion Information
What game do Shay and Larissa think they're playing? [View All]
From their latest attempt at strategy, it's starting to look like [b]Big Brother[/b] with an assist from Jerri. 'This time, let's
Estee
24 messages
06-02-07 06:16 PM
Somethings really WRONG here!!
Toastee is going to MEDICAL SCHOOL? Did I read that right? Does anyone who has watched Flavor of Love and/or Charm School find that really hard
Pretty_Kitty
5 messages
05-30-07 01:13 PM
Hi New york
I hope you pick chance girlfriend he is good for you. I really think you 2 would make a good coupl. Pease pick him girl.
joshslady26
0 messages
05-27-07 07:24 PM
Chance will be on Season 2
I think the set ups were obvious on last night's show. There will be a Season 2 and Chance will be brought back for it, same as New York was for
irememberdunkleman
4 messages
05-12-07 08:35 AM
Vote for me to be on I LOVE NEW YORK SEASON 2!!!
Hey guys, as fans of reality TV, I decided to come here and see if I can get you guys to vote for me to be on the second season of I Love New York
DTownPistonsfan
6 messages
05-09-07 02:50 AM
Ways to improve Darra's dress.
Any ideas? Personally, I've got two words: 'curtain rod'. Also new designers, an actual design, no feathers (toes or otherwise)
Estee
5 messages
05-02-07 01:17 PM
I Love New York, Season 2
Oh my, did I see that correctly?? There's going to be a Season 2 of this hideous show?? What's left?? I guess we'll get to see Cha
maryellennaco
3 messages
05-01-07 11:31 AM
i love new york
Iam so happy season 2 i know it I hope that chance is back on the show so good luck NY hope you find love this time i will be watching this show agai
beverlylopez
0 messages
04-30-07 08:52 PM
The madness of Queen Schatar.
Remember, people: the best way to win a competition based in manners, etiquette, and self-improvement is to start stealing things! (Oh%2
Estee
9 messages
04-28-07 07:09 PM
Flav & Deelishus
Hey... a guy at work says Flav and Deelishus split up. Anyone else heard that?
TxMom2011
1 messages
04-25-07 02:16 PM
Charm School premieres tonight (4/15, 10 p.m. EDT) [View All]
Ninety minutes, and only the first ten or so will contain anyone we know -- at least under the names we've come to know them by. The Flavnames ar
Estee
24 messages
04-25-07 10:07 AM
What Is Your Favorite Part?
on the reunion show... I really enjoy seeing ONIX tell Sp what he thought about her being fake? HEAT handling the situation about his "yaya y
prettybrownskin
0 messages
04-23-07 01:32 PM
ONIX and HEAT ...
my two favorites were the finest on the reunion show What do you all think?
prettybrownskin
0 messages
04-23-07 01:22 PM
I Love New York reunion show premieres tonight (4/15, 9:00 p.m. EDT)
What are the odds that Mr. Boston shows up carrying forty extra pounds of muscle and personally introduces Chance to every last ounce? %5
Estee
17 messages
04-19-07 04:21 PM
Sister Patterson Love Child Exposed!!!
Hi All, I came across this on the web, it seems our fav Mom, Sister Patterson is really a Klingon masquerading as New York's Mother
kangaroo_kid
2 messages
04-15-07 11:46 PM
My recap of the recap show
I Love New York- Outrageous Scenes/ Recap Episode [i]So, can you believe that things got so bad for Mr. Boston that he had to try a
irememberdunkleman
1 messages
04-04-07 08:50 PM
Mr. Boston is the Best!
I LOVE THE SHOW " I LOVE NEW YORK." I REALLY ENJOY WATCHING THE ENTIRE CAST, ESPECIALLY TIFFANY. THAT SHOW REALLY MAKES ME FEEL CAREFREE, AN
englishteacher123
2 messages
04-04-07 08:38 PM
I smell a script.
So Sister Paterson just happens to come up with this money idea. And the money to do it with, which she coicidentally has on her. Then she takes C
Estee
4 messages
04-04-07 08:28 PM
New York, Don't Cry This Time! Spoiler Alert**
New York better not pull any crying when Chance impregnates her and then has to split to "find himself," only to end up in jail for crack posess
KatietheLAlady1978
8 messages
04-04-07 07:58 PM
Flavor Of Nausea Love 2 [View All]
I managed to get through about forty minutes of it, just long enough for the nicknaming 'ceremony' to wrap up, before I reminded myself of the
Estee
115 messages
04-04-07 07:39 PM
New York..
I've seen many things in this world. But I must say I have never seen such a complete ##### fake ##### #####
Biztodakitz
6 messages
04-04-07 07:30 PM
Episode #4: Onix and Heat got the other two doghouses.
Let's hear it for Tiffany's accent, which made the big speech come out as 'you said my mother's fake is fake!' So here we are, back o
Estee
9 messages
04-04-07 07:18 PM
Flavoring up my Warddrobe
I found the coolest thing on VH1 - they sell ginormous Flav clock necklaces. Usually I don't spend 20 bucks on something like this but I had to hav
k_rock
1 messages
04-04-07 07:12 PM
Pooty (The Biggest Drama Queen on Earth!)
Am I a cold person? I ask this because the last episode of "I love NY," made me laugh so hard I almost split my side. I truly believe that Poo
KatietheLAlady78
18 messages
04-04-07 07:01 PM
And the Winner (kinda) is....
Well,I'm surprised she didn't think further ahead than that. Tango was not a good choice if you wanted to continue this tv thing. Neither woul
iloverob
5 messages
04-04-07 12:59 PM

1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 |

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •