The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Stop WAR in Ukraine ! http://twitter.com/@euromaidan
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
Click here to Login
Login
Click here to see help
Help
Click here to Search the Forum
Search
Click here to post new thread
Topic contains new message
1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 |
Conferences Top Chef Forum (Protected)
Sort Topics by..... ID | Topic | Author | Date Discussion Information
Hosea & Melissa article about Colorado cuisine
http://www.summitdaily.com/article/2009- 203/NEWS/902039965/1030/NONE&parentprofile=1059&title=Buy%20local%2C%20cook%
baloo890
0 messages
02-04-09 07:44 PM
Top Chef NY Ep 10
[center][h3]TOP CHEF BOWL![/h3][/center] Hey, this was a really fun episode. After the disasterous Thanksgiving an
dabo
11 messages
02-04-09 04:35 PM
Who will win Top Chef? (discusses this week's show's results)
This week we saw Radike go home and Carla displayed her offbeat attitude to Tom. Clearly he did not care for her remarks. I don't see ho
zazzy
5 messages
01-28-09 05:35 PM
Top Chef NY Ep 9
[h3][center]Restaurant Wars![/center][/h3] Okay, admittedly I only caught bits of this while flipping channels, I
dabo
6 messages
01-23-09 11:29 AM
Restaurant Wars recap
http://thecelebritycafe.com/features/23- 42.html I love Carla because of her ability to do pastry, but this time Stefan's dess
tinkerbell0607
1 messages
01-22-09 11:01 PM
Top Chef NY Ep 8
Discuss. I haven't yet seen this episode and intend to refrain reading about it until I do. http://community.realitytvwo
dabo
12 messages
01-21-09 10:59 PM
Top Chef NY Ep 7
Woo-Hoo! We're finally back on track after the long bout of holidayitis. New judge, two elims, great way to start the new year,
dabo
12 messages
01-18-09 00:46 AM
Holiday pardon
Under the circumstances, giving everyone a break by not eliminating anyone was a pretty fair thing to do. After all, the refrigerator disaster DI
kbrockm
6 messages
01-07-09 05:31 PM
Top Chef NY Ep 5
Um, roll your own sushi at a dressed up fancy bachorlette party, how exactly was that supposed to work? It's not exactly a hammer out your ow
dabo
6 messages
12-16-08 12:13 PM
[marquee behavior="scroll" direction="right" scrollamount="7"]http://commu- ity.realitytvworld.com/boards/User_files/
dabo
0 messages
12-11-08 00:37 AM
Top Chef NY Ep 4
Quote of the night: "Im very charismatic and I think I light up, uh, in front of the camera. If you say so, Daniel. Hope your food
kbrockm
1 messages
12-04-08 09:03 AM
Top Chef NY ep 4
I really enjoyed the challenges this time, this show seems to have really gotten back on track. And I say that even though Rocco is my least favori
dabo
2 messages
12-04-08 08:57 AM
Top Chef NY Ep 3
Hey, no fair making potatoes in the rain! Way no fair!. Rain is all like discombobulating or something. On the other hand, anyone
dabo
8 messages
12-03-08 04:08 PM
Top Chef NY Ep 2
Canned crab is so like yesterday. But can anyone splain to me about them boiled olives? I mean, I love olives, soft-boiled olives is something
dabo
5 messages
11-25-08 10:55 AM
Top Chef - NY
Am I the only one who watched last night? Oh well, Bravo will show it plenty of times for ya'll to catch up. Looks like the judges were im
jbug
15 messages
11-23-08 12:48 PM
New Top Chef New York
Does anyone have info on the new Top Chef in New York? I just saw the promos. It starts next Wednesday. I like to try and pick the winner, althoug
momof4inVA
2 messages
11-13-08 10:39 PM
test message - please ignore
test 1 2 3
SurvivorBlows
0 messages
11-13-08 03:11 AM
Top Chef Finale (Puerto Rico) [View All]
...and the winner is = = = = = = = = Stephanie - first female Top Chef. For a minute the
flipxcyd
29 messages
06-26-08 08:40 PM
The Reunion
Did anyone else watch the reunion? If so, was there anything new that surprised you? Andrew had the phrase for these season's t-sh
arkiegrl
2 messages
06-22-08 03:12 AM
Top Chef Jr.????
I heard from TV Guide that they're in the works for a Top Chef Jr. I believe the ages are 13-16. They said to expect a lot of bagel pizzas....stay
aquariaqueen
3 messages
06-14-08 02:44 AM
Intesting interview with Nikki(s4) and Camille(s3)
Definitely worth reading! http://www.goodnightmrlewis.com/2008/06- bravo-sexy-top.html Good Night Mr. Lewis: Bravo! Sexy To
abd8503
0 messages
06-12-08 11:03 AM
Puerto Rico episode [View All]
OK... Was I the only one on my block screaming at the TV tonite? Say it isn't so! Antonia got eliminated! Top it all
KwietOne
24 messages
06-11-08 10:17 AM
Episode 10
Just a quick post to get us started talking about last night's show... Quick fire: special judge - Sam from season 2 challenge?
arkiegrl
19 messages
06-06-08 00:53 AM
Season 4 Episode 12: So Much At Steak
This week's episode was all about the meat, specifically the steak. First, the chefs had to butcher their own Tomahawk chop to creat
txriverwillow
16 messages
05-30-08 01:40 AM
Final 4 predictions
Who do you think will be the final four? I think the 3 girls, (Lisa-unfortunately, antonia, stephanie) and Richard
litprincess121899
11 messages
05-29-08 06:21 PM

1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 |

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •