The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
Click here to Login
Login
Click here to see help
Help
Click here to Search the Forum
Search
Click here to post new thread
Topic contains new message
1 | 2 | 3 | 4 |
Conferences Beauty and the Geek Forum (Protected)
Sort Topics by..... ID | Topic | Author | Date Discussion Information
Is Nate over-rated?
I really like Nate, he is a genuine, nice and kind person. Nate has more integrity than 99% of people who ever appear on realityTV, so don'
PagongRatEater
10 messages
02-20-07 02:11 PM
Beauty fades - who will be worse off.
Over the years I have noticed that different girls age at very different rates. Often you can tell who will fade fast, and who will not. %0
Earl Colby Pottinger
10 messages
02-17-07 01:29 AM
The Finale.... [View All]
This is the last episode. So what did everyone think of the results?
Loree
27 messages
02-17-07 01:27 AM
Disappointments of the Season
Now that we have seen how things ended, and ended well in a lot of opinions, what does everyone still feel like was a disappointment this season%3
amea_gari
2 messages
02-16-07 05:09 PM
Richard vs. Josh vs. CeCe... no change is a good thing.
In an earlier thread, folks were complaining about how the show has lost its charm because of CeCe's lack of change. Meanwhile, Season One was
TomServo
6 messages
02-15-07 11:26 PM
I can see why Jennylee likes Nate
I didn't see the attraction...at first, but now I can kind of see why Jennylee likes Nate. Nate is just a good upright person....his values just
JoeGazillionaire
1 messages
02-15-07 08:13 PM
Suvivor Twist better than Elimination room
I never was too much into the quiz thing at the end.... I liked the jury twist that they used this time. Before, guys could act like total jerks an
JoeGazillionaire
0 messages
02-15-07 07:52 PM
Scooter - Geek Chic
Is it just me, or does Scooter become more appealing with each show? Although he wasn't one of the worst cases, I really think he has evolved
LisaPles
12 messages
02-15-07 10:23 AM
Cee Cee isn't as dumb as she acts
This girl has mastered the art of acting and looking dumb, but she is a lot smarter than she is letting on. It takes a smart woman to ac
ultrabrite smile
6 messages
02-13-07 09:29 PM
What did CeeCee say at the end...
when the host congratulated her and Nate? Something about taking the blonde out of the ranch and the bikini out of the blonde? What? And JennyLe
Jadens Mommy
9 messages
02-09-07 06:00 PM
Bye JennyLee and Niels
As much as I didn't like her, I would have prefered her over CeeCee. Then again, we would have lost Nate. Out of the last two teams%2
Jadens Mommy
8 messages
02-08-07 10:46 PM
Forgive me...Nate looked like a good kisser...
FYI guyes...want to melt a woman's heart? Touch her face while you kiss her. Still don't like the fact that Jennylee and Nate were ki
deweydrop
5 messages
02-08-07 11:22 AM
Season 3 missed the boat
This is definitely the most disappointing installment in this series and I place most of the blame on CeeCee. The clickiness of the girls and all the
PagongRatEater
7 messages
02-08-07 05:52 AM
Beauty and Geeks on the Dr. Keith Ablow Show
FYI - Some of the beauties and geeks from this season are going to be on the Dr.'s show Wednesday, Feb. 7 on FOX 5 at 10AM on the east coast (do
Jadens Mommy
1 messages
02-07-07 01:21 PM
Cece and the Chihuahua
I think how people treat animals is a real sign of their character. I was really bothered by the scene where Cece put those rings around the cute lit
JoeGazillionaire
7 messages
02-07-07 00:04 AM
Mario and Nadia
The best couple on this season is, sadly, no more. I liked both of them very much. Mario was a super-cool guy who seemed to grow tremendously from
mrc
8 messages
02-05-07 08:45 AM
"I'm a super good screwer!"
That was said by Cecile. The girls had to use tools to build a dog house and also learn about tools and building for the elimination round. Nice choic
Jadens Mommy
17 messages
02-05-07 08:17 AM
Beauty and the Geek 4
Well, the 3rd installment kind of disappointed me...but the previous two seasons always made me feel good watching...kind of like a fun amusing litt
JoeGazillionaire
0 messages
02-05-07 05:51 AM
Asking for phone numbers
They had to do this the first episode and again today. I hate this challenge! And they are timed so the guys are desperate and have to move fast. I
Jadens Mommy
4 messages
02-05-07 02:59 AM
Jennylee
I think that Jennylee is totally adorable! Even when she has a major attitude I think she is kind of funny. I know a lot of you have said that you d
LisaPles
5 messages
02-02-07 07:57 AM
A moment of silence, please.
My beloved Drew is gone. The Hot Buttered Nerd is no more. Not that I'm not glad to see the back of the ove
Coconut
9 messages
01-30-07 01:54 PM
Optically Challenged
I wish that as part of the makeover show they gave some of the guys new eyewear. Does anyone agree that they dropped the ball on this aspect of the ma
LisaPles
1 messages
01-27-07 11:21 AM
1.24.07 Episode...JennyLee is still here...
ugh...and Nate is returning the affections? I really just lost alot of respect for Nate. I also have new-found respect for Meg
deweydrop
1 messages
01-25-07 10:15 AM
"I'm cooler than you...."
Um...okay - are we in MIDDLE SCHOOL again? Jennylee needs a reality check. Honey, you are 22 going on 12. Granted, Andrea had her mo
deweydrop
15 messages
01-23-07 10:06 AM
Beauty and the Geek: Josh and Cher are the Winners!!!!
This was a close win. It's clear that the two best teams made it to the end. I knew that Josh and Cher were going to win with their last two questio
nazpink
6 messages
01-22-07 08:18 PM

1 | 2 | 3 | 4 |

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •