The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Stop WAR in Ukraine ! http://twitter.com/@euromaidan
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
Click here to Login
Login
Click here to see help
Help
Click here to Search the Forum
Search
Click here to post new thread
Topic contains new message
1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | Archive (1)
Conferences Laguna Beach / The Hills Forum (Protected)
Sort Topics by..... ID | Topic | Author | Date Discussion Information
the name of the last song on 11/26/07 episode 16
does anybody know the name of the song that came on RIGHT before the show went off tonight....it was um when audrina finally broke it off with justin
jennifernoel1983
2 messages
11-27-07 09:24 PM
I'm starting to switch to Heidi's Team
Lauren is becoming a really big you-know-what. She seems to think she's too good for everyone...its really annoying. Anyways, there's also reall
Brooklynne
1 messages
11-27-07 01:01 PM
Spencer..Spencer...Spencer. What are we going to do with you?
I guess good ol' Spenc didn't think when he "proposed" to Heidiho that there actually would be a WEDDING when you get ENGAGED to someone! Go
AprilNY
9 messages
11-25-07 06:22 PM
Where did Brody Go?
Did anyone else notice that Lauren and Brody were getting really close for a number of episodes and then all of a sudden he disappeared and hasn't b
Brooklynne
2 messages
11-21-07 00:10 AM
Da Hills
Here are all my thoughts on last night's episode. Feel free to make comments and I will write you back. http://michaelmoller.com%2
micmol9
0 messages
11-20-07 00:18 AM
Lauren can you not stand up and shake Marc Jacobs Hand ?
[b]Supposidly Marc Jacobs is your favourite designer, in the whole wide world, and frankly you couldn't of looked more un-inter
goldie1000
10 messages
11-19-07 04:41 PM
Justin Bobby: World's Biggest Jerk?
So, Justin Bobby doesn't feel comfortable 'defining' his and Audrina's 'relationship'. He doesn't want to be called her 'boyfriend%
TVFreak
6 messages
11-17-07 11:58 AM
11/12/07 Episode
Wow the show was kind of interesting this week and so are the previews for next week. I don't do play by plays but First off I never real
Reality TV Junkie
6 messages
11-15-07 10:25 PM
Forget You
Here are all my thoughts on tonight’s episode. Feel free to make comments. http://michaelmoller.com/wordpress/arch- ves/251
micmol9
0 messages
11-12-07 11:42 PM
yawn
Does anyone else find the Heidi & Spencer segments as boring as I do. Honestly, they bring nothing to the show. Even her birthday was pull-the-hai
AprilNY
2 messages
11-12-07 03:49 PM
How can one person be so stupid
You would think after last season was over Heidi wouldn't still be with Spencer..If this was her last boyfriend she would not still be with him...He
mspuddin
0 messages
11-09-07 03:01 PM
The Hills are a lie
[link:www.tmz.com/2007/10/24/the-hills-- re-a-lie/|The Hills are a lie] Way to go TMZ.....LMAO.....check out the link to T
HobbsofMI
8 messages
11-02-07 03:04 PM
I really dislike Lo!
Lo really annoys me, and I dont think she's such a great friend. I've said before, Lo was the instigator that caused the drama in Vegas. From
MandyKay
8 messages
10-29-07 08:10 PM
what did Lauren mean by there's no "spark" ?
I guess she meant that this guy paid attention to her, didn't ditch her at dinner to use drugs (Jason), didn't leave with another girl (
cleogrl
1 messages
10-27-07 01:13 AM
What about that other thing Heidi did??
There is one thing that has been bothering me-nobody (on the after show, on the message boards)has mentioned, that I saw anyway, that Heidi
cathycritter
2 messages
10-24-07 02:04 AM
How did Heidi end up in California, (not from such a rich family)
Ok... Here is my question... How did Heidi ever get to be in the in-crowd with L.C. and the others. Her family lives in a very small town and looks to
Tiggadyrue
4 messages
10-23-07 12:55 PM
Season 2
I got season 2 of the Hills on DVD, and I realized how annoying Lauren was back then compared to now. REALLY needy and a big cry baby. I like her
uglier than sarah w
2 messages
10-21-07 01:13 PM
Spencer's Quotes in next months Radar Magazine
What does this "Pathetic Looser" do for a living is the real mystery.. No one seems to know for sure. He plans on be
goldie1000
9 messages
10-21-07 01:10 PM
Sex Tape News - Heidi was Hacked
The Hills are alive with the sound of false confessions. Reality star Heidi Montag and her near-universally despised other half, Spencer
goldie1000
3 messages
10-19-07 06:38 PM
Laguna Beach filming in Chicago
Laguna Beach is filming the next season in Chicago(Season 5) over the winter. The production started filming 10 different cast members last week.
Jbabe
1 messages
10-19-07 12:19 PM
Your Opinon on Justin Bobby - please do tell
I am still trying to figure this guy out. I really want to like the guy but: 1. Do you think he is just an ignorant-jerk-looser%0
goldie1000
16 messages
10-17-07 08:53 PM
OMG.. Did you know
That Spencer's Dad is a dentist!!??? God, i'd fire that man if he were my dentist and gave me teeth that looked like that! Eww.. I h
AprilNY
3 messages
10-17-07 08:48 PM
This may have been asked before but...
What ever happened to Laurens' good friend Stephen? Seems as though when she moved to LA she lost touch with him. I'd like to see him on a Hills
AprilNY
3 messages
10-17-07 01:53 PM
10/15/07 Episode
I love this show! My first question is what is Jen Bunney doing? She is running back and forth between Lauren and He
Reality TV Junkie
5 messages
10-17-07 11:02 AM
Lauren and Heidi
How did lauren and heidi actually meet? I remember the 1st episode when lc moved to LA. and they lived together. what did I miss?
dizzie78
1 messages
10-16-07 03:45 PM

1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | Archive (1)

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •