The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Stop WAR in Ukraine ! http://twitter.com/@euromaidan
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
Click here to Login
Login
Click here to see help
Help
Click here to Search the Forum
Search
Click here to post new thread
Topic contains new message
1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | Archive (1)
Conferences Laguna Beach / The Hills Forum (Protected)
Sort Topics by..... ID | Topic | Author | Date Discussion Information
The Hills girls - on Rolling Stone cover
The Hills girls are on the cover of this months Rolling Stone http://community.realitytvworld.com/boa- ds/User_files/481b7
Ricky
3 messages
05-10-08 04:35 PM
This show (rolls eyes)
I have been watching this show for a long time. I used to feel sorry for Lauren back in the laguna beach series because it seemed like she was such a
kellyjj45
1 messages
05-10-08 08:17 AM
The Hills: Audrina banished to Guest House
1) LC is buying her first home (at age 21?) and it is ridiculous. No person who is barely old enough to drink should be buying a house that al
aids123
6 messages
05-10-08 08:13 AM
The Hills 5/5 The Sushi Rolls on By
Okay, I know that I can't compare to michmoll(aids123) when it comes to recaps, so I won't even try, but I had to get in here and vent a
TVFreak
0 messages
05-05-08 11:54 PM
Running Diary of The Hills, Week 2 (3/31) -- 2-Pt Episode
10:00 After a recap of last week's episode, Lauren arrives at her apartment and is greeted by roomie Audrina. LC says it was good to get awa
Garce19
9 messages
04-21-08 09:44 PM
The Hills: LC Womancrushing
1) Audrina is just too nice to ever say know. And because of that LC is going to tweak on her real soon. This can only end badly. 2)
aids123
0 messages
04-17-08 04:22 PM
heidi's dog?
so i started rewatching the seasons of the hills because i was so bored due to 2nd semester just starting and lack of work.... and i watched the
gurl_hero69
5 messages
04-14-08 11:43 PM
I Love the Hills
Hi there I am from the UK and I love the Hills, got into it when I was over in the States on holiday and am sooo pleased is is being show
DRE260703
0 messages
04-11-08 01:47 PM
LC & Stephen : Question
Is Stephen going to appear on the show? even if he's just a friend, it would be nice to see him around
Angel_K
0 messages
04-11-08 00:53 AM
Why the Hills?
Can anyone answer to me why they personally enjoy The Hills? (this is not meant to be taken in a negative way, I personally enjoy the show, bu
Blondie0130
2 messages
04-10-08 12:11 PM
The Hills Style
I am addicted to The Hills, but mostly for their fashion. You have to admit, the girls may not have the best personalities, but they always loo
EmmaM
0 messages
04-09-08 06:55 PM
Freeloading Spencer is back!
Spencer you are such a lazy #####. Get a job, and quit freeloading off of everyone else... You need to grow up, once and for
goldie1000
1 messages
04-09-08 11:45 AM
A running blog of the Season Premiere
In perhaps my gayest moment yet, I compiled a running diary (a la The Sports Guy from ESPN. com) of The Hills season premiere from Monday night.
Garce19
2 messages
04-08-08 00:06 AM
New Season, New Drama!
Yae! I was soo looking forward to seeing the new season and so I have to comment on a few things: a. gotta love the vibe Heidi's fam
AprilNY
2 messages
03-25-08 10:52 AM
emily weiss
does anybody remember emily weiss from season 2? i was wondering if somebody knew her myspace page or anything else like that! thanks a
simplyemb27
0 messages
03-14-08 02:41 PM
Heidi's stepbrother dies in freak accident
The Hills star Heidi Montag's 24-year-old stepbrother, Eric O'Hara, a veteran of several combat missions in Iraq and Afghanistan, has lost h
BHoneycutt
1 messages
03-03-08 02:15 PM
LC just bought a house
OK so how is this going to work now. LC just bought her own house I don't know if Adriana is going to move into the house with her or not. Maybe the
jd8855
8 messages
02-29-08 10:22 AM
LC & Whitney - Done with Teen Vogue internship
Us Weekly (Jan. 28) has a full page saying that Lauren and Whitney no longer are working for Teen Vogue. They were not fired, they just left "
Ricky
2 messages
01-19-08 09:52 AM
Pious LC-GAG!
I would LOVE to see Kristen on the show. LC is so “pious” and injects herself into everyone’s relationships, first Heidi’s and now Audrina%9
Gaby XO
2 messages
01-13-08 02:02 PM
She-Pratt spills the beans....Heidi and Spencer no more
I think it was a setup when Heidi told Spencer's sister that she was having second thoughts about getting married but "don't tell Spencer". Sh
Ricky
15 messages
12-19-07 08:16 PM
Come Meet Whitney Port!
Come meet reality TV star Whitney Port! On Friday, December 14, 2007 if you’re in the NYC area here is your chance to meet Whitney Port. This
Clinique
0 messages
12-11-07 08:23 PM
The Hills: Fake Season Finale
So glad there are more episodes coming up. And here are all my thoughts on tonight's episode. Feel free to make comments and I'll wr
micmol9
1 messages
12-11-07 12:54 PM
Sisters and Justin and Weddings....OH MY!
Sisters: Ok so... Spencer's dumb-a$$ "She-Pratt" sister is just trying to get her 15 minutes of fame by trying to start something she know
AprilNY
10 messages
11-29-07 05:33 PM
What was the song playing while Audrina and Justin were at the car?????????
Does anyone know the name of the song that was playing when Audrina and JustinBobby were standing outside of the car? She was crying he was being hi
carolynsny
1 messages
11-29-07 04:28 PM
the last song from the hills episode 16???
what's the title of the song after at the end of the episode when Audrina broke up with Justin Bobby...goes like... "I hate the way I f
jennifernoel1983
0 messages
11-28-07 05:27 PM

1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | Archive (1)

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •