The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Stop WAR in Ukraine ! http://twitter.com/@euromaidan
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
Click here to Login
Login
Click here to see help
Help
Click here to Search the Forum
Search
Click here to post new thread
Topic contains new message
1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | Archive (1)
Conferences Laguna Beach / The Hills Forum (Protected)
Sort Topics by..... ID | Topic | Author | Date Discussion Information
Jason substitues flowers for really talking EVERY TIME
Is it just me or does Jason always mess up everything and Lauren always takes him back when he gets her flowers. Like EVERY TIME. He always sends fl
hillzgurlqt
3 messages
07-16-06 08:51 PM
jason
wow is he hot or what? heidi's boufriend too deeeeyummm lol
steez
1 messages
07-13-06 09:00 PM
Heidi and why she makes the Hills suck
I really do not think that there are any redeeming qualities to her. She just sucks. Her voice makes me want to take my fingernails and pull them ou
LadyT
7 messages
07-08-06 05:39 PM
IS JASON BOYFRIEND WORTHY????
DO YOU THINK JASON IS A GOOD BOYFRIEND??? DO YOU THINK LAUREN WILL STAY WITH HIM????
loveHills0414
3 messages
07-08-06 05:07 PM
WILL STEVEN COME INTO PLAY??????????
DOES ANYONE THINK STEVEN FROM LAST SEASON OF LAGUNA WILL BE IN THE HILLS AT ONE POINT?????
loveHills0414
2 messages
07-08-06 03:09 AM
quotes
Hey umm... I was wondering if anyone had any good quotes that Lauren said in the show. I am making a quote book ((kind of dorkey i know)) but
carolinadarlin03
2 messages
07-07-06 10:28 AM
song from episode 6 (7/5/06)
There was a song playing on last nights episode of the hills right before Jason got out of his car to appologize to Lauren for how he acted on his bir
ldc523
0 messages
07-06-06 03:24 PM
Talan, Talan, Talan (SIGH)
Hey Guys! These Laguna Beach teens are really turning into celebrities. Check out this hilarious clip I found of Talan. The trend seems t
laLUVER323
0 messages
07-05-06 06:55 PM
The Hills: The Show That Inspires Viewers.
I get inspired by the reactions the cast members make. The people on the show are so, how do you say, "cool". Watching this show the past week
loveHills0414
0 messages
07-04-06 09:34 PM
Does anybody know that song played on the Hills?
It goes, "Have you ever had a day, where you wish that you were somebody else"
questionable33
4 messages
07-03-06 00:15 AM
stephen
okay okay yea im really excited that jason's back i love him..and he spices up the show..but does neone know if STEPHEN shows up this season..i maen
partyanimal1227
2 messages
06-23-06 09:00 PM
Laguna Beach Cast
Does anyone know what Alex M is up to from Laguna Beach? I know she sang on the show so I was wondering if she is recording an album now. %
sandra4433
2 messages
06-23-06 06:12 PM
NICE HANDBAG
I was wondering if anyone noticed the black handbag Lauren was carrying during her date with Jason. It's the bag she dropped on the floor before sh
keepnitreal
0 messages
06-23-06 06:04 PM
Song on rhe hills
Do any of you know the song that pays as Lauren is getting on the plane for NYC in Episode 3? I really like that song. I looked on "featured mus
llanphere
0 messages
06-23-06 03:35 PM
Duncan Sheik on Laguna Beach?
so i was watching an episode of LB that i TiVo'd and i heard this great song playing. my friend told me that it was by duncan sheik, but i dont kn
ethanross86
0 messages
01-19-06 07:17 PM
The hills are alive with the sounds of DAWs (sick)
And if you ever wondered what could possibly make [b]The Sound Of Music[/b] even more sickening than it already is, now you know: http%
Estee
5 messages
12-05-05 06:57 AM
Laguna Beach gossip....
I dont know if this is old or new gossip but found the article and wanted to pass it on to all the 'Guna fans! Enjoy! http
realityfreek
1 messages
10-27-05 04:03 PM
Laguna Beach [View All]
ANyone watching this? I checked it out and kinda liked it, in a high school sort of way. Although it is no Buffy. Or even a 90210, but still%
LadyT
21 messages
09-08-05 01:45 PM

1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | Archive (1)

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •