The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Stop WAR in Ukraine ! http://twitter.com/@euromaidan
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
Click here to Login
Login
Click here to see help
Help
Click here to Search the Forum
Search
Click here to post new thread
Topic contains new message
1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | Archive (1)
Conferences Laguna Beach / The Hills Forum (Protected)
Sort Topics by..... ID | Topic | Author | Date Discussion Information
Season 3 looks really FAKE
Im sorry i dont know about you but i think season 3 looks really fake. and personally nobody on that is really pretty or hott for that matter. Dont ge
tgwb08
6 messages
09-13-06 10:44 AM
is laguna beach for real
i m watching LB for the 1st time .. missed the 1st 2 seasons .. did c hills though ... are these shows for real ?? i mean how does so much drama h
edifiz
1 messages
08-31-06 02:52 AM
Laguna Beach History lesson needed
I didn't watch the first two seasons and I just started watching the third. Question on the girl Jessica who is dating Cameron. I think s
Ricky
5 messages
08-31-06 02:50 AM
fan art
post your fan art here!! http://community.realitytvworld.com/boa- ds/User_files/44ed944b7870b0f6.jpg LC
lindsaynf
0 messages
08-24-06 09:58 AM
season 3 1st show-need song title
it was towards the end of the show, and its a guy singing "oh oh ohhhhhhh" i need the band name and song title.....pleaseeeee!!!!
rubybug72177
1 messages
08-23-06 03:19 PM
laguna 2 vs the hills - wealth rankings
laguna 2: casey lc moderately wealthy: jason (his family that is) maybe preacher's daughter christina%0
slickeronstate
0 messages
08-21-06 10:29 PM
Uth TV's Let's Go Jessica Show
Hey Uth TV gave Jessica a video camera when she went to Europe so she could document everything. They made it into a show, and all th e footage is s
paperhomie
1 messages
08-20-06 00:26 AM
confused and correct?
what the heck i starting a topic but it locked? anyways topic was that lauren got a tatto of her boyfriend jasons face planted right on her arm. the
lovehills414
1 messages
08-18-06 06:38 AM
paris
ok, i never ever watched the hills before but after tonight i might. but i was extremely upset when i saw that lauren picked that dude over her care
l1202stroklund
7 messages
08-17-06 10:43 PM
Breaking News
On Wednesday, it was posted that Lauren and Jason broke up!!!!
sdchick
1 messages
08-15-06 09:18 PM
The hills is completely fake just like laguna beach was
Omg, I cant believe there are people out there that think the hills and laguna beach are real!! HELLO!!! Real life doesnt play out like a
sizzlinlyns
1 messages
08-15-06 09:16 PM
Laurens new tattoo
did anyone hear that Lauren got a tatto of jasons face on her arm??? pretty risky and dumb if you ask me, because lauren and jason are now SPL
lovehills414
0 messages
08-15-06 08:36 AM
Please Help
Okay, there was one show where Heidi was in her room, and she had this poster that said that something like "kiss me at night" or kiss the pri
sdchick
0 messages
08-12-06 02:08 AM
song on the finale
what is the name of the song thats played when lauren is driving to jason's new beach condo thingy? some of the lyrics are... "i dont know
hunny
0 messages
08-11-06 01:01 AM
Watch The Hills Online for FREE
Hi guys. I am from Europe and here MTV doesn't air The Hills yet so my only hope was the internet. I am posting this because it took me a long time
Ventzel
0 messages
08-07-06 04:14 AM
Newsflash, Jason is NOT worth it!!!!!!
Lauren is an IDIOT for choosing DUMBASS Jason over Paris. Not to mention what a spoiled brat for turning down a position that most professional women
thissucks
0 messages
08-05-06 03:45 AM
Laguna Beach
Ok, yes I am from California and should therefore see this show as a lame characterization of my surroundings, but for whatever reason, I am hoo
mandyj85
2 messages
07-29-06 10:46 AM
Heidi
She just seems kinda dumb and very spoiled. And y does her boyfriend keep encouraging her to quit everything? Jason is dot that good looking either
sany4u
1 messages
07-28-06 11:23 PM
I hate seeing Boys cry! How about that episode of the hills?
How about that Episode of the hills last night? That was one emotional show. I must say even though i dont like heidi very well..she had to have som
tgwb08
2 messages
07-28-06 11:21 AM
The Hills/Laguna Beach
Well I know what show I will be watching this summer. I saw The Hills and I loved it. It is like crack, much like Laguna Beach. A guilty addictio
LadyT
10 messages
07-27-06 09:18 AM
does anyone know..
where I can get a good picture of the Chanel bag Lauren got for Christmas? Thanks!
jholden20
2 messages
07-25-06 11:50 PM
Jason!!!
Finally this show is beginning to get some more life into it. I can't wait to see Jason back on. The show seems to be concentrating way to much on
LadyT
12 messages
07-25-06 09:21 PM
Fillers
why does Lauren always say "seriously" and "like" - is she ADD? Poor Jason has serious hearing impairment he is always asking "
slickeronstate
2 messages
07-25-06 03:21 PM
AUBREY on THE ONE looks like "Kristin"
Tune into ABC's new show, THE ONE. Tuesday nights at 9 and then the results are the next night. I swear, Aubrey looks exactly liek Kristin but
rockchick9
0 messages
07-24-06 08:08 PM
Jason
They need to get rid of this guy! He is so immature and Lauren has it going on! This girl will be so successful but she needs to dump this loser%2
msleepy
0 messages
07-16-06 11:02 PM

1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | Archive (1)

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •