The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Stop WAR in Ukraine ! http://twitter.com/@euromaidan
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
Click here to Login
Login
Click here to see help
Help
Click here to Search the Forum
Search
Click here to post new thread
Topic contains new message
1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | Archive (1)
Conferences Laguna Beach / The Hills Forum (Protected)
Sort Topics by..... ID | Topic | Author | Date Discussion Information
You get what you ask for!
Heidi, is such a big baby... she got what she deserved after treating Audrina the way she and her friends did, that includes Lauren... I do like L
maggietalk93215
4 messages
02-16-07 04:56 PM
The hills
If Heidi is pregnant, that would be another rich kid with a reality TV. show....
maggietalk93215
4 messages
02-09-07 01:02 AM
What happend
I missed last nights episode, can anyone fill me in on it?
maggietalk93215
5 messages
02-03-07 02:50 PM
Can't Stand Cami !!!!
I can't take Cami!! She is sooooooo fake and a backstabber. x( I really don't Kendra either but when Cami is supposed to be Kend
butterflykisses
8 messages
02-03-07 03:32 AM
1st episode(of the new season)
Do you see the way LC was crying when she delivered Jason his things? Was that weird, they were supposed to have been broken up in the summer and
maggietalk93215
2 messages
02-03-07 03:10 AM
What was Tessa sick with?
There has been reference made a few times about how Tessa was "sick" with something a while back. One time, Tessa and Chase were discussing it o
BHoneycutt
5 messages
01-30-07 03:58 PM
What happend
What happend to all the hills fans, no one every response in here?
maggietalk93215
1 messages
01-26-07 09:14 PM
Theme Tune
Can any one tell me who sings the theme tune to Laguna Beach please Many Thanks
rach0905
7 messages
01-19-07 07:05 PM
Song on the Season Premiere
Hey, I was wondering if anyone knows which song it is in the end of the episode, a really beautiful piano ballad. On the music part of
mylove
0 messages
01-19-07 11:23 AM
The hills
Why is there so much talk about Laguna Beach, when this is the message board for The Hills.
maggietalk93215
2 messages
01-17-07 07:43 PM
Song?
can anyone tell me who that guy was that sings girls just wanna have fun at the end of the season 2 opener of the hills? Ide love you forever lol. t
katLG
0 messages
01-16-07 00:24 AM
The Hills 2 - New Season Starts Jan. 15 !
The Hills Season 2 will start on January 15 and new episodes will air on Monday nights (although you know MTV usually replays their shows all week a
Ricky
1 messages
01-14-07 00:58 AM
Is Lexie shy or gay ?
Lexie doesn't seem to be interested in boys at all on the show. She doesn't have to be a slut like some of the girls on the show, but she doesn%
Ricky
4 messages
12-23-06 10:29 PM
PEOPLE PLEASE STOP TALKING ABOUT LB ITS "THE HILLS"!!!
stop talking about laguna beach click on laguna beauch if you wanna talk about it not the HILLS!!!oh and i enjoy watching the hills LC roxx
vanessaisalwaysright
0 messages
12-23-06 10:27 PM
Move over 'Laguna Beach,' there's a new reality soap series in town
Get ready, the producers of 'Laguna Beach' just announced their next series! http://www.celebrityweek.com/vegas_baby- show
socalsunshine
2 messages
12-09-06 00:12 AM
Who do You Miss??
Seems like a lot of people liked the 1st and 2nd seasons of laguna better. Which ex laguna cast members do you miss the most? I have to s
heidi_11
2 messages
12-06-06 03:57 PM
DEAR MTV: PLEASE, NO MORE LAGUNA BEACH
You're running the tourists off!! Not to mention the rest of us, who were awake when the episodes started, but were sound asleep by the time
maryellennaco
4 messages
11-29-06 03:59 PM
The hills
I really am happy for LC. she is able to go and live her dream with fashion. I am really dissapointed though that she passed up the trip to Paris to s
heather3389
0 messages
11-20-06 10:22 PM
Guna 3 - Likey, No Likey List
I'm still getting used to the characters but here's who I like and don't like so far [b]Like[/b] Tessa - seems sweet%0
Ricky
20 messages
11-17-06 06:25 PM
Cameron is not ALL THAT!
All of these laguna beach girls are crazy about Cameron but he is only okay, whatever!! I think his friend whatshisface is cute. I love Kendra
showers1
1 messages
11-13-06 02:58 PM
the hills season 2
Does anyone know when the 2nd season starts?
tai_chilady2003
1 messages
10-26-06 05:50 PM
Has anyone seen this?
My friend told me about this site. I totally think Taylor is gay too! http://theinandouts.wordpress.com/2006/- 0/05/queervil
Jen337
0 messages
10-12-06 10:25 PM
The Hills 2
I read in Us Weekly this week (there was a nice centerfold pic of Lauren) that MTV has renewed The Hills for one more season. But I've also read
Ricky
2 messages
10-01-06 01:17 PM
Jason arrested
I saw on E online that Jason was arrested for among other things, three counts of bribery, possession of a controlled substance and resisting arre
LadyT
2 messages
09-15-06 04:17 PM
Season 3 looks really FAKE
Im sorry i dont know about you but i think season 3 looks really fake. and personally nobody on that is really pretty or hott for that matter. Dont ge
tgwb08
6 messages
09-13-06 10:44 AM

1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | Archive (1)

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •