The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Stop WAR in Ukraine ! http://twitter.com/@euromaidan
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
Click here to Login
Login
Click here to see help
Help
Click here to Search the Forum
Search
Click here to post new thread
Topic contains new message
1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | Archive (1)
Conferences Laguna Beach / The Hills Forum (Protected)
Sort Topics by..... ID | Topic | Author | Date Discussion Information
Heidi is insecure and pathetic, Spencer is using her!
I cannot beleive how naive Heidi is! She has let Spencer manipulte every aspect of her life and for what? So he can try to get on TV more? After
Jaboopster
1 messages
04-22-07 08:59 AM
Heidi, Heidi, Heidi
Well, I cannot believe Heidi took Spencer back after knowing ALL the stuff he did, especially with Audrina and the other girls! She can do so mu
xoxburt777xox
13 messages
04-17-07 06:56 PM
I think I have Heidi figured out
Remember last season when Heidi used to just whine all the time to her other boyfriend about wanting to be treated like a princess? Well even though
AprilNY
9 messages
04-11-07 00:09 AM
Laguna Beach's Jessica Smith Arrested for DUI
[font size="1" color="#FF0000"]LAST EDITED ON 03-28-07 AT 03:11 AM (EST)[/font] Laguna Beach's Jessica Smith Arrested for DUI Form
BHoneycutt
4 messages
04-10-07 02:29 AM
Heidi and/or Lauren's Cell Phones
hey guys, does anyone know what cell phone heidi or lauren are using in season two? i think its black, almost looks like an iphone but it can'
grim_ap
1 messages
04-09-07 00:11 AM
Jason shopping sex tape of him and LC?
[font size="1" color="#FF0000"]LAST EDITED ON 04-06-07 AT 09:09 PM (EST)[/font] I guess in one of the tabloids is reporting that Jason is tryin
HobbsofMI
2 messages
04-06-07 04:54 PM
IT"S OFFICIAL: HEIDI IS A TOTAL IDIOT!!
Yes folks, after last night's finale, the ugly truth is out. Heidi is a complete and total idiot to have moved in with ToothBoy. They hopefully
maryellennaco
5 messages
04-06-07 02:19 PM
The Hills Episode 3/19
Heidi is such a backstabbing b****! Rewind a couple of weeks. Heidi practically pushed Jen into Brody's arms. She did everything she cou
TVFreak
7 messages
04-03-07 08:48 PM
LC needs some tlc
Am I wrong to say that its time for Lauren to get her self a new look.. She is so young and pretty, however she is starting to look old.. she needs
maggietalk93215
4 messages
03-27-07 02:49 PM
stop complaining about spencer
not sure why everybody is out to make spencer seem like a heartless player...he's good looking, young, rich, and dresses well...love
petergillespie
8 messages
03-19-07 09:03 PM
The Hill seaon 2 episode 9 3/23/07
More drama. Let's tallk about it! Spencer asks Hiedi to move in with him and Lauren is the last to know. http://community.realit
rjrabbit
8 messages
03-15-07 10:52 AM
HEIDI IS JUST CONFUISED
well wat i think is that heidi is just confuised i mean basiclly i think that she will move in with spencer cuz like she loves him but spencer is well
bianka3
0 messages
03-13-07 10:10 PM
The Hills' Jason Downgrades to Jail
Looks like someone is going to jail for a while....60 days....bye bye.... [link:www.eonline.com/news/article/inde- .jsp?uuid=9
HobbsofMI
3 messages
03-12-07 11:07 PM
Tonight's show, let's talk about it.
1. What is macking? I'm not that old, really, but I've never heard that term before. I'm assuming that it refers to "hooking up" or
TVFreak
11 messages
03-07-07 08:04 PM
heidi
heidi is always saying she needs to spend more time with lauren, but she stood her up to go to the movies with spencer. he definately has her tied
jaimiec1
0 messages
03-07-07 02:32 PM
anyone liking lauren and blake?
i really like them together, even though they just had their first date. blake seems like a down to earth, nice guy for lauren. blake seems alot
jaimiec1
0 messages
03-07-07 11:49 AM
Heidi and Spencer
He has her completely brainwashed, I can not believe she could just ditch her best friend like that!Lauren does not have ANY good friends. Audrina
perfect
3 messages
03-06-07 05:12 PM
Spencer doesn't make Heidi do anything!!!
What are we all saying in here that Spencer is making Heidi do this and that? Yeah right Heidi is a big girl and I am sure that she knows exactly w
maggietalk93215
1 messages
03-06-07 01:09 PM
Maui Fever!
Hey has anyone seen that Maui Fever show on mtv? I saw the rerun of the premiere last night and even though it only has two chicks on there, there
Tony Starks
3 messages
03-03-07 07:20 PM
How could Jen and Hedi do this to L.C
Then have the nerve to call themselfs her freinds this was totally disrespectful then not to understand why she was so hurt the next day. L.C needs to
KatrinaPleasure
1 messages
02-27-07 05:34 PM
Comparing
I hear Heidi saying that Spencer is not as bad as Jason was to LC, but if you recall Jason never played the girls against eachother.. No comparison
maggietalk93215
0 messages
02-27-07 04:20 PM
Spencer
Does anyone else get tired of looking at Spencer's teeth? God, they look like fangs to me. ewww.
AprilNY
3 messages
02-22-07 03:15 PM
Friends are forever!
Heidi is dumb to me I mean look at all the stuff spencer does to her and she is still wit him. she is wrong for putting spencer before lauren cause la
Harris lady
1 messages
02-21-07 04:25 PM
Heidi, what is going on?
Well I hope Lauren learns a lesson out of all this, remember when Lauren and Heidi were all against Audirna so unfair of Lauren .. and know it look
maggietalk93215
0 messages
02-20-07 11:53 AM
love show
I love the hills. I never miss an episode. I think it is really sweet what lauren did at the last episode.
abercombiegirl222
2 messages
02-20-07 01:59 AM

1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | Archive (1)

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •