The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Stop WAR in Ukraine ! http://twitter.com/@euromaidan
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
Click here to Login
Login
Click here to see help
Help
Click here to Search the Forum
Search
Click here to post new thread
Topic contains new message
1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | Archive (1)
Conferences Laguna Beach / The Hills Forum (Protected)
Sort Topics by..... ID | Topic | Author | Date Discussion Information
If it was Brody with the tapes LC better apologize to Heidi
I feel so bad for Heidi, she is never in a group picture; its always Lauren, Adriana, and Whitney (who doesn't want anyone to know about h
sancarlo64
1 messages
10-15-07 11:58 PM
Elodie's Revenge!!!
Ok for one...let's hear a big HELL YEAH for Elodie's brilliant thinking in telling Heidi she'd do anything for her and yes, she'd love to he
AprilNY
20 messages
10-15-07 10:15 PM
spencer & brody birthdays
on his birthday episode brody says spencers birthday is 8 days before his... but according to everything i can find online brodys birthday is in augus
bostonbitch
0 messages
10-15-07 00:56 AM
Lauren's Scar?
Anyone notice that big scar on Lauren's arm? What happened? Anybody got the 411?
AprilNY
5 messages
10-14-07 09:32 AM
The Hills in the UK
Im from the UK hense the user name. anyway i have only seen season one of the hills over here so i was wondering if anyone could tell me pl
ukgirl17
2 messages
10-12-07 08:05 PM
Lauren....be happy for once!
Ok I love Lauren, I really do, but is she not capable of being happy for anyone? I understand the Heidi drama, but she's not happy with Audr
AprilNY
4 messages
10-12-07 00:25 AM
Heidi admits to plastic surgery
... duh? Does this remind anyone else of Starr Jones? As if everyone in the entire world didn't already know you had surgery, she has to admit
sf5386
6 messages
10-11-07 11:39 AM
song in episode 9 season 3
does anyone know that plays in th club when Lauren kisses Brody.. it's something like before you go it's time to celebrate.i went on mtv.com on th
titeeve
0 messages
10-03-07 05:59 PM
Season 3?
Wait, Im confused. Is the season over for a little bit and then coming back later in the year?
WillMack0205
1 messages
10-02-07 06:40 PM
Last song in tonight's episode?
Loved that song that played through the end/credits---who sings that/what is the title?
lnds27
0 messages
10-01-07 11:04 PM
What The Hell Does Spencer Do?
Does anyone know what the hell Spencer do besides sit around his apartment playing on the computer all day? I mean, does he work or is does his si
AprilNY
17 messages
10-01-07 10:52 PM
Song help in tonight's episode 10/01
Does anyone know the song that was playing in the club when Brody was looking at Lauren and he was doing a little dance???
epuni
0 messages
10-01-07 10:20 PM
Season 3
so far i have only seen seasons one and two. is season 3 being shown in American at the moment?
ukgirl17
1 messages
09-29-07 10:25 PM
Heidi the Job Stealer! [View All]
I cannot believe what Heidi did to Elodie! She is supposed to be her friend and then goes behind her back to take the job. I understand that you ha
atlantarealitylover
21 messages
09-27-07 01:50 PM
The Ketchup Dinner
I am floored at how immature and rude heidi and spencer acted at the ketchup dinner. I was really trying to give heidi a chance but she is just cluele
ss60999
5 messages
09-21-07 06:25 PM
Audrina, wake up!
I can't believe she's still seeing that loser Justin-Bobby guy. What a drip. I'd be willing to bet anything he wanted some camera time and dec
cleogrl
1 messages
09-21-07 02:12 PM
Newport Harbor
Is anyone watching this dreck? The acting is sooooo poor, and the girls all look exactly the same. I am watching each week, purely f
Hoobie
4 messages
09-20-07 05:10 PM
Team LC
Lauren Conrad from "The Hills" chatted with KIIS about all the drama on the show. Take a Listen its super juicy!!! Just go here… %0
drizzle
3 messages
09-18-07 04:29 AM
Episode 306, Last Monday's
Who sings the very first song? About California it goes "So you think you can come to california, you think you can live your dream%2
iloveheatherbk
3 messages
09-16-07 11:17 PM
Song Played
I know I'm a Newbie and I don't want to abuse the power of posting but is there a particular website that lists all the songs played on that wee
PinkPanther
4 messages
09-16-07 10:45 AM
The SpeHeidi KLANs not so bad!
I honestly don't think Heidi or Spencer is so bad, There just too young people who think there in Love and are just acting on it. Everyone needs t
sany4u
0 messages
09-13-07 10:17 PM
Season 2 Song I Need Help On
As much as I dont like this whole Heidi and Spencer fiasco I need you guys help with something. Remember in Season 2 when Heidi decided to give Spe
PinkPanther
2 messages
09-10-07 10:09 PM
DID BRODY DO IT????
So on last night's episode, Heidi said Brody spread those rumors about Lauren. As much as this would help her look a "teeny bit" better .. i j
Angel_K
6 messages
09-06-07 11:24 PM
Good for you, Heidi!
Despite all the drama, I have a soft spot for Heidi, and I have to say that I cheered when she painted over the hideous HOLLYWOOD graffiti. I don
EcilaSrennah
4 messages
09-06-07 11:17 PM
song
Does anyone know the name and singer of the song that played at the very end of Monday's episode? Part of the chorus is "everytime I try to
Leigh01
4 messages
09-05-07 04:06 PM

1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | Archive (1)

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •