The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Super Millionaire"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Other Non-Reality TV Shows Forum (Protected)
Original message

missygirl3 541 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

05-21-04, 11:54 PM (EST)
Click to EMail missygirl3 Click to send private message to missygirl3 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Super Millionaire"
Has anyone been watching Super Millionaire besides me? Are you surprised at such easy questions they either miss or dont know.. like that red-head last night?? I mean who does not know what a hexagon is?

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Super Millionaire Estee 05-22-04 1
   RE: Super Millionaire missygirl3 06-04-04 6
 RE: Super Millionaire venezuelan 05-22-04 2
   RE: Super Millionaire missygirl3 05-23-04 3
       RE: Super Millionaire venezuelan 05-28-04 4
 RE: Super Millionaire dajaki 06-03-04 5

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Estee 57126 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

05-22-04, 05:10 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Super Millionaire"
I've seen people blow their chances at the opening $100 question on the GSN reruns, so someone not knowing what a hexagon is doesn't surprise me. Stupidity on the part of the public hardly ever surprises me, even from those who make it to the show. There's always the chance that someone made the phone call for them.

The drastic ramp-up in difficulty at the $100,000 level is no surprise, either -- but it does make me wonder just what the final question looks like. 'In the King James bible, 1982 publication, the fourth word on page 396 is:'

06-04-04, 01:19 AM (EST)
Click to EMail missygirl3 Click to send private message to missygirl3 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Super Millionaire"
Why we were on the subject of Millionaire, have you seen some of the dolts that are on the daytime version? They all use their lifelines so FAST. Has anyone actually won the million since the daytime version has been on?

venezuelan 3 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

05-22-04, 11:15 PM (EST)
Click to EMail venezuelan Click to send private message to venezuelan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Super Millionaire"
Missy,
I thought the same thing about her. But then I think if I ever got on there I would probably not know the answer to some simple question that millions of others know, so I would look just as bad as her! lol
Do you know what a persons odds are of getting a call back if you qualify on the phone in part? I qualified back in February but didnt get a call. I qualified the first year they started millionaire by answering the 3 questions onthe phone, and got a call back that time to advance to the next part. they gave me a number to call at a certain time and day witha code number--but I think the time they gave me was eastern, and im central, because when i called the number was not working! talk about mad!
also, do you know if they will bring back supermillionaire this fall? thanks

05-23-04, 03:09 AM (EST)
3. "RE: Super Millionaire"
Hey venezuelan!! sorry about all that. What a bummer!! I dont know if they are bringing it back or not in the fall. I will do some digging and post if I see anything. I hope so.

venezuelan 3 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

05-28-04, 10:15 AM (EST)
Click to EMail venezuelan Click to send private message to venezuelan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Super Millionaire"
missy..are you pretty good at trivia like they ask on the phone in? if you want you can do a 3 way call with me and a friend of mine when we all try to qualify next time. really helps to have more than one person answering the questions. let me know when you find out something ok? thanks

dajaki 1454 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

06-03-04, 08:36 PM (EST)
Click to EMail dajaki Click to send private message to dajaki Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Super Millionaire"
I know. Even some of the $1M questions are fairly easy. A guy walked out a few days ago when he didn't know that the first Thanksgiving was shared with the Wampanoag tribe. Every 5th grader, 8th grader and school teacher watching that night was probably screaming "D! Final answer!"

When the 1st version of Millionaire was auditioning in Phx a few years ago, I qualified via the phone questions, got into one of 3 large groups of people for the multi-choice test, passed that and then spent the next couple of hours in mock Fastest Fingers, stupid interview questions (Real example - Who do you prefer: Christina or Brittany?), personality screening, etc. Sadly, I didn't get a personal phone call from Regis stating that I was the most spectacular interviewee in the Southwest. Sigh.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •