The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"So.....what did you think?"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Fanatic Forum (Protected)
Original message

Sues 585 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

09-14-06, 09:24 PM (EST)
Click to check IP address of the poster
"So.....what did you think?"
Couldn't find any threads on the actual show....so I thought I'd throw the question out there.....episode one is done....what did you think?

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: So.....what did you think? Estee 09-14-06 1
 RE: So.....what did you think? Sues 09-14-06 2
 RE: So.....what did you think? FireAnt 09-14-06 3

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Estee 57126 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

09-14-06, 09:27 PM (EST)
1. "RE: So.....what did you think?"
The East Coast Spoiler thread is here: http://community.realitytvworld.com/boards/cgi-bin/dcboard.cgi?az=show_thread&om=6434&forum=DCForumID2&omm=0
Discussion of the current episode stays on the area until midnight tonight, when the West Coast finishes watching the show and can check Fanatics and Bashers without worrying about learning what happened too early. Join in!

Sues 585 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

09-14-06, 09:29 PM (EST)
2. "RE: So.....what did you think?"
LAST EDITED ON 09-14-06 AT 09:30 PM (EST)

gotcha...

FireAnt 14 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

09-14-06, 10:00 PM (EST)
3. "RE: So.....what did you think?"
Hey Sues,

Thought Epi 1 was a bit ho hum, although I've already got a couple faves. Love Stephanie on Hiki, the floater. I also kind of like Cowboy, the Vietnamese Nail Salon Owner, but I can see how he might get on people's nerves in a 24/7 situation. Really glad Sekou was the first to go as he was just too much mouth and not enough smarts. Like Nate a lot, hope he teams up with Stephanie now that his buddy Sekou is gone. Some of the younger women on several of the tribes seem pretty interchangeable, but it's still early on. There's one guy, don't know his name yet, who I think could really go the distance. He was the first one to reach the boats in the immunity challenge. What's his name (I think he's on Puka)? I haven't reached a conclusion yet on this social/cultural test. Time will tell. What do you think?

Unlock | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •