The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"survivor all-stars *alpha female/male style*"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Fanatic Forum (Protected)
Original message

tikigirlie 112 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

05-05-05, 03:05 PM (EST)
Click to check IP address of the poster
"survivor all-stars *alpha female/male style*"
so someone brought this up and i think it would be SO funny: survivor alpha male/female all-stars. let's bring the two biggest dogs, the two hardest workers from each season, maybe throw three in from a couple seasons and see how they duke it out. how will alliances be formed? who will slack off? how many fish will the catch? how interesting would the challenges be?

since school's done, i have all this time on my hands. i came up with these 10 men and 10 women (excluding #####):

season 10: tom, stephenie, bobby jon
season 9: ami, twila
season 7: burton, darrah
season 6: alex, deana
season 5: ken, penny
season 4: hunter, gina
season 3: frank, linda
season 2: alicia, michael, colby
season 1: gervase, kelly

i tried as much as i could to stay away from the all-stars (kinda hard for season 2, as almost EVERYONE was an all-star). whadya think? any objections to my choices (i haven't seen every episode, so i don't know everything about all the survivors).

conversely, what about a "lazy p.o.s. all-stars" season? so far i have:

10: james, jenn, katie
9: ?
7: shawn, ?
6: daniel, shawna
5: jed, ?
4: sarah, ?
3: brandon, lindsey
2: kimmi, mitchell
1: stacey, greg?

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: survivor all-stars *alpha femal... PepeLePew13 05-05-05 1
 RE: survivor all-stars *alpha femal... KObrien_fan 05-05-05 2
   RE: survivor all-stars *alpha femal... tikigirlie 05-06-05 3
       RE: survivor all-stars *alpha femal... KObrien_fan 05-06-05 4
       tikigirlie IceCat 05-06-05 5
       RE: survivor all-stars *alpha femal... tribephyl 05-06-05 6
 RE: survivor all-stars *alpha femal... Wacko Jacko 05-06-05 7
   RE: survivor all-stars *alpha femal... KObrien_fan 05-06-05 8
       RE: survivor all-stars *alpha femal... applejack93 05-08-05 9
 RE: survivor all-stars *alpha femal... Incognito9 05-08-05 10
   RE: survivor all-stars *alpha femal... Wacko Jacko 05-09-05 11

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

PepeLePew13 26140 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

05-05-05, 03:27 PM (EST)
1. "RE: survivor all-stars *alpha female/male style*"
Gervase? He was one of the laziest Survivors of all time, he belongs on the all-lazy team. Switch Grog and Gervase and it fits better -- Grog was a real space cadet, but he at least did things around camp a bit, including setting up a bowling alley.

Scratch and sniff
"Tsk, tsk. Pepe's messing with the newbies again." Spidey, 3/30/05

KObrien_fan 8360 desperate attention whore postings

05-05-05, 05:04 PM (EST)
2. "RE: survivor all-stars *alpha female/male style*"
Either you forgot who these people were or you never watched some of those seasons, you have Darrah in the Alpha worker group? Get real. Also as pointed out, Gervase? Greg wasn't lazy, crazy yes but lazy? Penny? Alex? Geesh

And this is not bringing back any winners...

Alpha Asses-
Season 1- Gretchen, BB, Kelly, Sue
Season 2- Michael, Alicia, Colby
Season 3- Frank, Teresa
Season 4- Kathy, Hunter
Season 5- Jake, Helen
Season 6- Roger, Deena
Season 7- Rupert, Burton, Christa
Season 9- Lea, Twila, JP
Season 10- Stephenie, Bobby Jon

Lazy Asses-
Season 1- Gervase, Ramona
Season 2- Kimmi, Mitchell
Season 3- Brandon, Lyndsey
Season 4- Sean, Sarah
Season 5- Clay, Jed
Season 6- Shawna, Alex
Season 7- Darrah, Tijuana, Shawn
Season 9- John K, Julie
Season 10- Kim, Ashlee, Katie

tikigirlie 112 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

05-06-05, 01:52 AM (EST)
3. "RE: survivor all-stars *alpha female/male style*"
LAST EDITED ON 05-06-05 AT 01:54 AM (EST)

JESUS CHRIST. wow, thanks bi-otches. so much for starting a fun thread.

so maybe i don't sit around re-watching my survivor: borneo tapes from 1999 (or whenever) or wearing out my australian outback dvd (that ps, was just released). you guys are such snooty a-holes. so what if i don't remember? there is a NICE way to object, ie no "get real."

man i wish i could swear at you.

and i figure i'm going to get a warning for this, but i believe i noted that i didn't watch all the seasons and didn't remember the ones from when i was fifteen.

05-06-05, 02:04 AM (EST)
4. "RE: survivor all-stars *alpha female/male style*"
You asked if anyone had objections to your list, I'm sorry- I thought you meant it. And "get real" is not mean, sorry if you thought it was.

IceCat 17415 desperate attention whore postings

05-06-05, 05:29 AM (EST)
5. "tikigirlie"
LAST EDITED ON 05-06-05 AT 05:32 AM (EST)

'... JESUS CHRIST. wow, thanks bi-otches. so much for starting a fun thread...'

Do refer to other posters as 'bi-otches' or 'a-holes'. It is a violation of our board Guidelines.

On a discussion board you must be prepared to accept that there are opinions that differ from yours. The phrase 'get real' is very commonly used is not offensive. The words 'bi-otches' and 'a-holes' are definitely offensive.

tribephyl 12393 desperate attention whore postings

05-06-05, 05:48 AM (EST)
6. "RE: survivor all-stars *alpha female/male style*"
LAST EDITED ON 05-06-05 AT 05:49 AM (EST)

JESUS CHRIST. wow, thanks bi-otches. so much for starting a fun thread.

And a lot of fun you've made it so far.
Love the name calling.

so maybe i don't sit around re-watching my survivor: borneo tapes from 1999 (or whenever) or wearing out my australian outback dvd (that ps, was just released). you guys are such snooty a-holes. so what if i don't remember? there is a NICE way to object, ie no "get real."

Now, you're making fun of us for actually paying attention through all episodes and actually watching the show?
What?
Where are you coming from?
You didn't even watch the episodes?
Why are you starting your "fun game" again?
Guess what I think TAR sucks because KingTut was philliminated in the EgyptRound! Make sense? It shouldn't.
But, I wouldn't start a thread about a subject I had no idea about.

man i wish i could swear at you.

I think you did already, but boy I wish you could too.
You'd for sure be banned.
Nice start by the way.

and i figure i'm going to get a warning for this, but i believe i noted that i didn't watch all the seasons and didn't remember the ones from when i was fifteen.

If you don't you should.
Perhaps we could avoid all of the blatent rule breaking and provide you with a link to the guidelines and hope that you've cooled down by the next time you post.

tribe

Wacko Jacko 2438 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Seventeen Magazine Model"

05-06-05, 09:10 AM (EST)
7. "RE: survivor all-stars *alpha female/male style*"
Why not Tom? Are you saying something? You better not.

05-06-05, 10:59 AM (EST)
8. "RE: survivor all-stars *alpha female/male style*"
If you are talking to me and my list the reason I chose Steph and BJ is because they are alphas who have already left the game at this point in time and so therefore have no chance of winning.

applejack93 288 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

05-08-05, 08:40 PM (EST)
9. "RE: survivor all-stars *alpha female/male style*"
Would it not be appropriate to insert Ami (S9) on your list as well? She was one hell of an alpha female.

Incognito9 1622 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

05-08-05, 10:12 PM (EST)
10. "RE: survivor all-stars *alpha female/male style*"
Tiki,

No worries here. I'm also a somewhat new user to the boards, and I got slaughtered a lil while ago because I went on Spoilers Board by accident. Some of the real hardcore fans get hardcore on the boards too.
But if you say you were 15 during Season 1, that's cool. Cuz I'm college-aged too, and it's nice to see some young'uns representing on these boards in between 75 hours of HW per week, 20 hours of sports practices, and waking up at 1pm on your bedroom floor on a school day with ashtray breath and no memory of the previous 18 hours.
yeah, that's right, hats off to us, the REAL hardcore fans. Maybe we don't compile 79,726 DAW posts with a DAW Level of Rob M. / Amber, or hell even a signature (box with pictures of cartoon characters... wtf mate) ... but we have opinions about Survivor too.

So let's get fewer in-your-face Susan Hawks on these boards and more diplomatic Toms and Ians and Katies... er.. um... well, not Katies. Anything but more Katies.

Wacko Jacko 2438 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Seventeen Magazine Model"

05-09-05, 09:28 AM (EST)
11. "RE: survivor all-stars *alpha female/male style*"
LAST EDITED ON 05-09-05 AT 09:30 AM (EST)

LAST EDITED ON 05-09-05 AT 09:29 AM (EST)

Does anyone really want to see Susan Hawk again? Alpha or not. Really Alicia had her run too. Were either that great to make two Survivor All-Stars?

I am surprised by the lack of mentiuoned from Vanuutu. Less it was a lmae Survivor but there were definitely many Alpha males (some who were never give a chance). How come little mention of Sarge or Brady?

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •