The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Back to basics."
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Basher Forum (Protected)
Original message

Estee 57126 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

09-30-05, 09:51 AM (EST)
Click to check IP address of the poster
"Back to basics."
LAST EDITED ON 09-30-05 AT 01:54 PM (EST)

Since the spoilers seem to be having so much trouble with this season, I thought we'd better review the things we know are going to happen before we go back to predicting what could happen.

Jeff, who loves to hear the sound of his own voice, will waste at least a minute doing a completely pointless recap.

There will be a four-act structure. Generlly, half the contestants will not appear in the fourth act.

At least two minutes will be used up in shots of local wildlife. This represents the fact that the contestants did nothing during the entire filming period which was interesting enough to fill two minutes.

Jeff will not start the reward challenge unless the tribes really and truly want to know what they're playing for. Plus they have to clap their hands and say they believe in fairies.

Somebody will go home. Or to Sequesterville. Or Loser Lodge. Or Jeff's giant freezer chest.

There's always at least one dissenting vote against the ouster.

Anyone with a lit torch is still in the game. Anyone with a lit body is probably Michael Skupin.

Some aspect of a challenge will try to reflect either the native culture or the history of the region. It will fail dismally. This will not prevent the producers from trying again in future episodes. And again. And again. And again.

All contestants are idiots until proven morons.

Jeff throws away all the player votes while he's supposedly tallying them, then puts in his own pre-forged parchment slips so he can get rid of whoever he feels like dumping. To date, no one has noticed.

The secret goal of every contestant is to get on Celebrity Poker Showdown. They will stop at nothing to achieve this.

At some point, someone will whine about how much weight they've lost. This will always include two pounds that have gone missing from the interior of their skull.

Despite popular demand, the power of mass prayer, and the potential ratings spike, no one will die. This includes Jeff.

Ulong still sucks.

Next?

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 Someone will moonbaby 09-30-05 1
 RE: Back to basics. noliferealityfan 09-30-05 2
   RE: Back to basics. Tahj 09-30-05 7
 RE: Back to basics. HistoryDetective 09-30-05 3
   RE: Back to basics. fedcamper 09-30-05 4
       RE: Back to basics. Tahj 09-30-05 8
 RE: Back to basics. Max Headroom 09-30-05 5
 RE: Back to basics. mrc 09-30-05 6
 RE: Back to basics. okaychatt 09-30-05 9
   RE: Back to basics. HistoryDetective 10-02-05 11
       RE: Back to basics. okaychatt 10-02-05 12
 RE: Back to basics. Dakota 09-30-05 10
 And sometime in the first.... Spanky68 10-03-05 13

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

moonbaby 17120 desperate attention whore postings

09-30-05, 10:58 AM (EST)
1. "Someone will"
call someone else a liar.

noliferealityfan 24 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

09-30-05, 01:41 PM (EST)
2. "RE: Back to basics."
oh.. and Steph will whine about losing all the time and how much better she is than everyone else!

(only applies to the current and last season - SHOULD just apply to LAST season!)

Tahj 4136 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

09-30-05, 03:51 PM (EST)
7. "RE: Back to basics."
oh.. and Steph will whine about losing all the time and how much better she is than everyone else!

You forgot......"even if she wins the challenge."

Moves courtesy of Syren

HistoryDetective 9516 desperate attention whore postings

09-30-05, 02:04 PM (EST)
3. "RE: Back to basics."
Jeff will not start the reward challenge unless the tribes really and truly want to know what they're playing for. Plus they have to clap their hands and say they believe in fairies.

Is it enough if they just believe in Rafe?

courtesy of Seana and Syren - thanks gals!
journal

fedcamper 142 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

09-30-05, 02:11 PM (EST)
4. "RE: Back to basics."
Or Brian?

Tahj 4136 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

09-30-05, 03:52 PM (EST)
8. "RE: Back to basics."
or HD?

Moves courtesy of Syren

Max Headroom 10069 desperate attention whore postings

09-30-05, 02:15 PM (EST)
5. "RE: Back to basics."
Jeff will show off his tape-watching prowess by asking loaded, pointed questions at Tribal Council.

Jeff will assume a "majestic" pose at some point during the episode.

mrc 10113 desperate attention whore postings

09-30-05, 03:25 PM (EST)
6. "RE: Back to basics."

Hee, hee!

A PhoenixMons(ter) Creation

okaychatt 2810 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

09-30-05, 08:37 PM (EST)
9. "RE: Back to basics."
Someone will look directly at the camera and piously say, "I'm playing this game with my integrity intact."

At that point, the audience will have the opportunity to interact with the players by vomiting in conjunction with the male survivors.

Everyone is entitled to my opinion.

HistoryDetective 9516 desperate attention whore postings

10-02-05, 05:05 PM (EST)
11. "RE: Back to basics."
Someone will look directly at the camera and piously say, "I'm playing this game with my integrity intact."

Maybe Morality Maggie will get a chance to play Survivot some day now that she won Big Brother.

I'm nuts for Nutz ... and Syren too.
journal

okaychatt 2810 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

10-02-05, 07:27 PM (EST)
12. "RE: Back to basics."
<Morality Maggie

Aw geez - just when I thought it was safe to venture back onto the RTW boards, you had to go and mention the Maggot.

Everyone is entitled to my opinion.

Dakota 5819 desperate attention whore postings

09-30-05, 10:39 PM (EST)
10. "RE: Back to basics."
There will be a twist.

There will be at least two players who prompt the American public to say in unison, time zone by time zone, like a verbal "wave" : HAVE YOU EVER WATCHED THIS SHOW?

Estee, although you're synopsis is both hilarious and true, I must admit that the local wildlife is almost always more interesting than the Survivors. Except for the snake. The snake means something, but I think it might mean different things each season. And if I took notes, I'd put it all on Spoilers. But mark my words, people, the snake means something. Every.Time. Now the Howlers? They're just cool. And they don't like the hairless ones in their back yard. Not.One.Bit.
Charter Member: Club Anti-DAW

Spanky68 8092 desperate attention whore postings

10-03-05, 00:06 AM (EST)
13. "And sometime in the first...."
quarter of the season, the survivor I most like to look at will be voted off. Alas, poor Dolly, we hardly knew ye.

Keep the faith, sweetie.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •