The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"What Should happen this week"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Fanatic Forum (Protected)
Original message

dav8515 21 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

04-25-04, 05:07 PM (EST)
Click to check IP address of the poster
"What Should happen this week"
IS rupert and Jenna should team up with shi-and and vote out BR Amber or tom, and take there chances with the tie-Breaker, if he can pull this off it is clear sailing to the final 2

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: What Should happen this week dabo 04-25-04 1
 RE: What Should happen this week thetick 04-26-04 2
 RE: What Should happen this week JonBGone 04-26-04 3
 RE: What Should happen this week Kokoro 04-27-04 4
 RE: What Should happen this week DEVILRAYS 04-27-04 5
 RE: What Should happen this week ladro 04-28-04 6
   RE: What Should happen this week DEVILRAYS 04-28-04 7

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

dabo 26942 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

04-25-04, 10:31 PM (EST)
1. "RE: What Should happen this week"
Alas, the way things are going, Robfodder is still calling the shots. If the rest of the players continue to let this go on he will deserve to win.

SMILES ARE FREE

thetick 279 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

04-26-04, 00:31 AM (EST)
2. "RE: What Should happen this week"
LAST EDITED ON 04-26-04 AT 00:33 AM (EST)

that would be silly for just the reason you say:

"and take there chances with the tie-Breaker"

This close to the end, none of the Survivors want to take a chance on anything. Shii would have to get all four other votes together to take on Romber while Romber only have to get one of the others to stay loyal to force no worse than a tie.

not happening

Shii might have a better chance going to Romber and pitching the idea of replacing one of the big boys Tom or Rupert with the much less threatening Shi Ann but as Shii is so strategically inept and charismatically challenged, that will never happen

JonBGone 29 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

04-26-04, 02:40 AM (EST)
3. "RE: What Should happen this week"
LAST EDITED ON 04-26-04 AT 02:40 AM (EST)

I agree. Rob is calling the shots and Tom and Rupert are playing it safe. Niether is likely to want to upset Rob and risk losing what they think is their chance to make the final four.

Shii Ann is not terribly convinving, even when she is right.

Kokoro 3899 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

04-27-04, 07:38 AM (EST)
4. "RE: What Should happen this week"
What should happen is that both pairs should be trying to eliminate eachother before the final 4. But don't count on it.

DEVILRAYS 398 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

04-27-04, 09:20 PM (EST)
5. "RE: What Should happen this week"
What they should do is bring together an alliance of Rupert, Jenna, Big Tom, and Shii Ann and ditch Romber; this way there's no worries about an F6 tiebreak. Then Rupert can make a deal with just about anyone, likely Jenna and Big Tom, and ditch the odd person.

What WILL happen? It's Jenna or Shii Ann going this week. Big Tom isn't going to the F2, and in a Rob. vs. Amber final, I take Rob despite him having cheesed off half the jury.

ladro 1168 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

04-28-04, 00:04 AM (EST)
6. "RE: What Should happen this week"
speaking of tie breakers, maybe the rules have changed since Survivor II (last show I watched), but as I recall the tie breaker was the number of votes one had recieved in prior councils. If that is still the rule, why have most of the votes been unanimous? I would think it would have strategic advantage to vote against the heard, and stick one of your opponents with a vote.

DEVILRAYS 398 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

04-28-04, 03:50 PM (EST)
7. "RE: What Should happen this week"
Last I heard, Rob Cesternino said that the tiebreak they would have used in the Amazon was different from either the classic tiebreak or the infernal rock-drawing. In the case of a tie, the two players who received the most votes would be immune from the revote and everyone would vote for another player. If that turned out to be a tie, then they would vote with THOSE two high vote-getters being immune from the SECOND revote, and on and on until somebody cracked and the tie was broken.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •