The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Kendra"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Amazing Race Fanatics Forum (Protected)
Original message

mdomingo 1 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

12-29-04, 07:57 AM (EST)
Click to check IP address of the poster
"Kendra"
I'm a huge fan of the Amazing Race, I think its the best reality tv show, which is why contestants like Kendra give it a bad name. I am appalled at this woman for her vile comments on Africa while she was there. She has no business calling the country a ghetto third world and neither does she have any right to call the people names. She should take a good long look at herself and reassess her values. She is the perfect example of beauty being only skin deep and shallow. Shame on you Kendra!

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Kendra foonermints 12-29-04 1
 RE: Kendra lovetherace 01-01-05 2
 RE: Kendra volsfan 01-01-05 3
   Doesn't belong in Bashers KMan 01-03-05 4

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

foonermints 14531 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

12-29-04, 11:49 AM (EST)
1. "RE: Kendra"
She certainly is a shallow, spoiled little thing, isn't she? I hope somebody puts a pea under her mattress, so we can see all the black and blue marks. Victoria, on the other hand, gets hers more directly.

Handmade by the incredibly talented Syren

lovetherace 1 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

01-01-05, 08:40 PM (EST)
2. "RE: Kendra"
I completely agree. It was disturbing to hear the way she spoke of the African people, saying they "keep breeding." Last time I checked humans reproduce, not breed. She is so ignorant. Everytime they get a clue, she wants to go back to the hotel and "research." What the heck does she want to research, how to catch a taxi? While she may be good looking, she and Jonathan are the ugliest people in the race.

volsfan 19846 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

01-01-05, 08:55 PM (EST)
3. "RE: Kendra"
Shouldn't this be in bashers? After all this is bashing Kendra.

I don't agree with the things she says, she does have the right to her own opinion and she voices it...that's for sure.

KMan 141 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

01-03-05, 11:28 AM (EST)
4. "Doesn't belong in Bashers"
The caption under the Bashers page reads "This board is for those who came here because the show "sucks" and would like a place to bash it."

This implies to me that if you don't like the show you should post on Bashers. If you enjoy the show but want to criticize certain aspects of it, the post belongs on the fanatics forum.
I think the administrators should either change the caption of bashers or allow those of us that like the show to post here.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •