The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"SurvivorBlows Tribe, Time To Vote: S17 Week 9"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

dabo 26942 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

11-18-08, 10:15 AM (EST)
Click to check IP address of the poster
"SurvivorBlows Tribe, Time To Vote: S17 Week 9"
LAST EDITED ON 11-18-08 AT 10:41 AM (EST)

Week 9 or Episode 10, it's time to vote!

The Rules

1. Put the name of your choice for this week's boot IN THE SUBJECT HEADING! This is easy, just erase the bit where it says "Re: SurvivorBlows Tribe, Time to Vote..." and replace with your vote, e.g., "Uncle Cameraman!"

Or, for example, if you think this will be a two-boot week: "Sugar and Randy!" It doesn't matter which order you put them in unless it matters to you.

This makes it easier to tally votes quickly and accurately. Nicknames are tougher to tally unless they're really obvious without actually reading your post.

Other things you want to vote on, exile, who wins what challenge, dumbest confessional statement, who eats what, et cetera, these should go in your post not in your subject line.

2. Reply ONLY to this post! We like a nice straight vote thread around here. Don't take it personally, we're just OCD that way.

EXCEPTION TO RULE 2! VOTE CHANGES!

If you want to change your vote for any reason, REPLY TO YOUR OWN POST! Your new post heading should read, for example, "VOTE CHANGE: Bob!" (Or perhaps "VOTE CHANGE: Bob and Ken!")

3. THIS IS NOT A DISCUSSION THREAD, DO NOT TREAT IT AS SUCH! There are plenty of places on the Spoilers Forum to debate the merits of people's arguments. Let's keep it out of here, please.

But feel free to discuss the logic of your vote in your own post, cast all the extra votes there you want, we really are interested in what you have to say.

4. No sig pics! We're really OCD about vote threads, we want everyone to be able to play. This could theoretically become a very long thread, the fewer graphics the better.

5. Have fun! That's why you're here, right!

The DAWs Blue Nobags!

Bob Crowley (Kota/Kota2/Kota3/Nobag)
Corinne Kaplan (Kota/Kota2/Fang3/Nobag)
Crystal Cox (Fang/Fang2/Kota3/Nobag)
Jessica "Sugar" Kiper (Kota/Fang2/Fang3/Nobag)
Ken Hoang (Fang/Fang2/Kota3/Nobag)
Matty Wittmore (Fang/Fang2/Fang3/Nobag)
Randy Bailey (Fang/Kota2/Fang3/Nobag)
Susie Smith (Fang/Kota2/Kota3/Nobag)

The Jury
Marcus Lehman (Kota/Kota2/Kota3)
Charlie Herschel (Kota/Kota2/Fang3/Nobag)

Eliminated
Michelle Chase (Fang)
Gillian Larson (Fang)
Paloma Soto-Castillo (Kota)
Jacquie Berg (Kota/Fang2)
Danny "GC" Brown (Fang/Fang2)
Kelly Czarnecki (Kota/Fang2)
Ace Gordon (Kota/Fang2)
Dan Kay (Fang/Kota2)

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 Kenny byoffer 11-18-08 1
 Kenny Georjanna 11-18-08 2
 Corinne vince3 11-18-08 3
 Corinne Corvis 11-18-08 4
   RE: Kenny guardian 11-18-08 11
   Vote Change: Randy Corvis 11-20-08 45
 Corrine Q 11-18-08 5
 Corinne Brownroach 11-18-08 6
   Switching to Randy Brownroach 11-20-08 46
       RE: Switching to Randy Corvis 11-20-08 47
           RE: Switching to Randy Brownroach 11-20-08 48
               RE: Switching to Randy emydi 11-21-08 51
 Crystal jbug 11-18-08 7
 Randy kingfish 11-18-08 8
 Susie emydi 11-18-08 9
 Kenny samboohoo 11-18-08 10
 Kenny Estee 11-18-08 12
 Corrine KwietOne 11-18-08 13
 Susie michel 11-18-08 14
 Crystal television 11-18-08 15
 Randy CTgirl 11-18-08 16
 Bob WhiteHot 11-18-08 17
 Randy Bebo 11-18-08 18
 Crystal Loree 11-18-08 19
 Randy SpotTheDifference 11-18-08 20
 Ken dabo 11-19-08 21
 Crystal citywitch 11-19-08 22
 Susie Flowerpower 11-19-08 23
 The Count Corvis 11-19-08 24
 Susie Scarlett O Hara 11-19-08 25
 Susie redbeard103152 11-19-08 26
 Susie Chez 11-19-08 27
 Matty whoami 11-19-08 28
 Randy yucca 11-19-08 29
 Kenny! suzzee 11-19-08 30
 Kenny MJewel 11-19-08 31
   RE: Kenny MJewel 11-20-08 49
 Randy greg2557 11-19-08 32
 Susie martinigirl 11-19-08 33
 The Count, Part Two Corvis 11-19-08 34
   Susie sol 11-19-08 35
 Sugar ohmyheck 11-20-08 36
 Randy squibb 11-20-08 37
 Randy Max Headroom 11-20-08 38
 Susie Thaibeach 11-20-08 39
 Susie DedilyFlea 11-20-08 40
 Sugar princat 11-20-08 41
 Randy?! Carezy 11-20-08 42
 Randy reggie 11-20-08 43
 Vote Tally 3 Brownroach 11-20-08 44
 Corinne kircon 11-20-08 50

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

byoffer 15947 desperate attention whore postings

11-18-08, 10:48 AM (EST)
1. "Kenny"
I am totally lost this season with respect to spoiling, but will go with Kenny falling victim to some HII plan.

Enjoy your time in Loser Lodge with Charlie.

Georjanna 1316 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

11-18-08, 10:56 AM (EST)
2. "Kenny"
Being right is vastly overrated. I'm positive ...

vince3 17341 desperate attention whore postings

11-18-08, 11:00 AM (EST)
3. "Corinne"
maybe, maybe not...... last week's prediction won the II for gawds sakes!

Corvis 3130 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

11-18-08, 11:39 AM (EST)
4. "Corinne"
There are 8 contestants left, five of which are in the majority alliance - Ken, Crystal, Susie, Matty and Sugar. Matty and Sugar could switch but it's one episode two early - they'd from being 4 and 5 in one alliance to 4 and 5 in another alliance. They'll switch next episode.

I know there's this fake HII plan in the works, but I think that will be fun to watch but ultimately not affect the actual vote. I think Kenny will target Corinne because she's the one who said Marcus deserved to be there implying that he and others did not. We see Kenny talking to Crystal and perhaps having a disagreement over the vote? Crystal wanting Randy gone, but Kenny wanting to eliminate Corinne could be the storyline. And I put my money on the videogamer who was grown so much since the beginning of the game.

guardian 12 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

11-18-08, 04:34 PM (EST)
11. "RE: Kenny"
I don't see Kenny as good or evil. He's had his 5 minutes of fame, but his story doesn't fit the plot. (Good vs Evil)

11-20-08, 04:22 PM (EST)
45. "Vote Change: Randy"
Because of the extended promo, I am changing my vote to Randy.

Q 2569 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Survivor-themed Cruise Spokesperson"

11-18-08, 11:42 AM (EST)
5. "Corrine"
Because I think it will be great that the orginal alliance shown this season (minus 1) go out back to back to back. Hows that for how the mighty have fallen?

Brownroach 15341 desperate attention whore postings

11-18-08, 12:29 PM (EST)
6. "Corinne"
Maybe if I vote early I'll get it right.

The pagonging should continue so it will be either Corinne or Randy (I think Bob will have immunity, hence Randy asks for his idol). I was leaning toward a Randy boot, and he certainly seems ready to crash and burn. But I can't draw any conclusions from the Randy-with-Bob's-idol business, so I'm starting to believe it's all a distraction.

Corvis is on the right track, I think, about Kenny dictating this vote again. Probst has said that Corinne and Sugar will be battling; Kenny likes/thinks he can control Sugar. Plus Corinne "insulted" Kenny at the RC (whereas Randy complimented him at TC).

Kenny is juvenile and vindictive so I think he'd want Corinne out next.

11-20-08, 05:03 PM (EST)
46. "Switching to Randy "
(waves to Corvis ) The newest promo is pointing to a total Randy flame-out. Even if Kenny et al were planning to boot Corinne next, probably Randy just becomes too unbearable.

11-20-08, 05:43 PM (EST)
47. "RE: Switching to Randy "
Aw crap, didn't you have the right pick last week and changed your mind?! I'm screwed now, aren't I?

(I hope we're both right...)

11-20-08, 06:02 PM (EST)
48. "RE: Switching to Randy "
True. But Randy was my first impression for the boot this week. Then I was veering between him and Corinne. By the time the vote thread was posted I was more in a Corinne state of mind because the idol crap seemed like misdirection.

So now I'm really switching back to my first choice.

emydi 13669 desperate attention whore postings

11-21-08, 10:14 AM (EST)
51. "RE: Switching to Randy "
but I was right that SUsie was his target...a small consolation...Bob screwed me!

jbug 17146 desperate attention whore postings

11-18-08, 12:57 PM (EST)
7. "Crystal"
Just cause I want it to be her.

kingfish 20752 desperate attention whore postings

11-18-08, 01:31 PM (EST)
8. "Randy"
I guessing that we've over-thought this thing, and that Randy will produce the fake idol, fooling only himself, and be booted.

I think Bob will see a way to deflect the attention from himself by giving the fake to Randy, and tell others not to be fooled, vote for Randy anyway.

emydi 13669 desperate attention whore postings

11-18-08, 01:55 PM (EST)
9. "Susie"
she's too much of an II threat

samboohoo 17173 desperate attention whore postings

11-18-08, 03:21 PM (EST)
10. "Kenny"
What will happen next week when the "glue" is gone?

Estee 57126 desperate attention whore postings

11-18-08, 06:08 PM (EST)
12. "Kenny"
Any more confidence and he'll be hitting women in bars. Not hitting on them. Just hitting them.

KwietOne 1111 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

11-18-08, 06:36 PM (EST)
13. "Corrine"
Cut one more onion, then Matty and Sugar can flip.

michel 10958 desperate attention whore postings

11-18-08, 07:27 PM (EST)
14. "Susie"
I sense a 2-pronged attack:

1- Corinne and Randy convince Matty that he needs to break up the Fang threesome. They ask him: "What would happen if you proposed booting Susie to Crystal and Kenny?" They'd still be up 4-3 so Matty could demand that guarantee. Crystal and Kenny disagree and Matty sees he's #4. He'd rather be #3 with Randy and Corinne.

2- With Kenny and Crystal disagreeing on the course of action, Bob and Randy throw more confusion by displaying the fake idol. Exasperated by Susie, who demands promises but gives none herself, there could be 5 or 6 votes against her!

OK! It could be Randy, Corinne, Kenny or just about everybody else but I like this scenario!

television 282 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

11-18-08, 09:00 PM (EST)
15. "Crystal"
My logic: sugar feels guilty, has been fooled by too many people, likes to pretend she's strategic. Kenny and Crystal are the strongest twosome now that the onion has been sliced. So she wavers, wants to vote Crystal.

Bob convinces her it's a good idea, shows her the II, says he found another one. She's fooled, and this is ammunition to get Matty onto their side. He's nervous of Kenny and Crystal too.

K/C find out about the other HII and freak out, and don't know what to do. They're so afraid it might be real, they lose their hold on their alliance mates.

Plus it's getting a little too close to the end to vote out Randy, now that he becomes less likeable every week.

I could be overthinking it, but having seen how dumb these people are throughout the season, I almost expect them to fall for the idol.

CTgirl 8013 desperate attention whore postings

11-18-08, 09:35 PM (EST)
16. "Randy"
There are so many different ways this could go this week!

But I'm banking that the Randy versus Crystal war gets settled this week. This story has been going on for a while. I don't think the fake idol will fool any one and Randy gets booted. If it does work, then Crystal will go.

WhiteHot 47 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

11-18-08, 10:33 PM (EST)
17. "Bob"
I think Kenny will strike again, this time by simply putting it in everyone's heads that Bob is the sweet old man that everyone would vote for to win. Even Sugar would understand that its a numbers game and that Bob needs to go. I think Bob's fake idol only serves to finish off his story line.

Bebo 21083 desperate attention whore postings

11-18-08, 10:34 PM (EST)
18. "Randy"
Because I'm buying Jiffy's hype about the episode. Randy's antics will be ho-hum if they're just theatrics around Corrine's boot.

Loree 8616 desperate attention whore postings

11-18-08, 10:46 PM (EST)
19. "Crystal"
Crystal was the other target last week. And I doubt that target on her will change. Kenny feels like he is the glue trying to hold his alliance together. Which means his alliance is not getting along around him. My guess is that Crystal is upsetting the others. Kenny is trying to calm Crystal down because he needs her. Randy wants Crystal gone and she is probably the one he could convince Matty and others to vote against. If Crystal goes Kenny would be in trouble next week.

SpotTheDifference 949 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

11-18-08, 10:46 PM (EST)
20. "Randy"
To me, he's the logical boot for Fang, and while Fang may not be logical in the first place, I think they'll get rid of the person who annoys them the most.

dabo 26942 desperate attention whore postings

11-19-08, 00:33 AM (EST)
21. "Ken"
this has been a great unpredictable season, way kewl, but Sugar won't ditch her Sugar Daddy for another Sugar Daddy without offing the old Sugar Daddy, d'uh. The whole Randy and the fake idol stuff, just a diversion.

citywitch 250 desperate attention whore postings

11-19-08, 07:49 AM (EST)
22. "Crystal"
ok, this season has been so over-hyped & mis-directed it's virtually impossible to guess. the scenarios that everyone on these boards came up with are probably so much more creative than the reality is going to be...
1) Corinne "blowing" seeing Marcus gone? that was blowing? now Shane could blow!
2) Corrine being an uber-b*t*h by saying Sugar was a moron? I haven't heard anything like flossing teeth with jugulars...
3) good vs evil? whaaaa?

Flowerpower 7262 desperate attention whore postings

11-19-08, 09:18 AM (EST)
23. "Susie"
LAST EDITED ON 11-19-08 AT 09:19 AM (EST)

Going with Emy and michel on this one...

I have concluded that Randy is most likely a huge smokescreen. I think the editing folks are professionals at identifying end game players and Corrine has been identified as an end gamer. I think Bob wins the IC and therefore can give his fake II to Randy to use in his plan. So, who is most likely to go from the Old Fangs. Who would Corrine and Randy want to vote out? Susie. She won the II last week and was spared, and this week she is vulnerable. I think she had her 15 minutes of fame last week.

I think Randy will let them all know that one of them - Corrine or Randy - has the idol and will play it, but they won't know which one until after the votes.

Second choice is: Randy

11-19-08, 09:21 AM (EST)
24. "The Count"
Ken 6
Corinne 5
Crystal 4
Randy 4
Susie 3
Bob 1

UTR: Sugar, Matty

Has it ever been so divided???

Scarlett O Hara 3439 desperate attention whore postings

11-19-08, 09:39 AM (EST)
25. "Susie"
LAST EDITED ON 11-19-08 AT 09:44 AM (EST)

Dandy Randy's plan will work this week and Jiffy's words from last week Corrine is going to blow will come to fruition. Last week, Susie won immunity and was protected from the wrath of Corrine. This week Corrine will have her revenge -- Randy will successfully convince Matty + Sugar to vote out Susie with the remaining onions and Susie is toast! Good riddance! I do think that Bob will win immunity and his fake HII will protect Randy, btw. There will indeed be disagreement between the Fangs as to how to vote this week.

ETA: I really like michel's scenario above -- it makes perfect sense, except he forgot to give credit to Corrine, the mastermind of the Susie-boot.

redbeard103152 466 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

11-19-08, 09:46 AM (EST)
26. "Susie"
I got a strong vibe in my gut that Susie would be the next boot. She has had her fifteen minutes of fame and won her IC. After the latest postings from FlowerPower and Scarlett I am becoming more convinced that this is the way to go with this weeks boot.

Chez 782 desperate attention whore postings

11-19-08, 11:39 AM (EST)
27. "Susie"
She took her downward spiral last week, nad is edited to be gone soon.

whoami 2936 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

11-19-08, 04:43 PM (EST)
28. "Matty"
We have been fooled the last two weeks. We have been mislead by the vidcaps and promos and everything else, so I have to go with who seems to be safe, thus Matty.

yucca 10 desperate attention whore postings

11-19-08, 05:06 PM (EST)
29. "Randy"
n/m

suzzee 5961 desperate attention whore postings

11-19-08, 05:29 PM (EST)
30. "Kenny!"
Because I just don't care that Jeff likes him, I never did and he and those rat-like fingernails can go. Pour solvent on the glue and make him dissolve.

MJewel 1951 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Herbal Healing Drugs Endorser"

11-19-08, 08:38 PM (EST)
31. "Kenny"
LAST EDITED ON 11-19-08 AT 08:38 PM (EST)

Here are my thoughts: Matty and Sugar switch sides for this week to get rid of Kenny who I think they realize is pretty manipulative. Thus, a big blindside and an interesting TC! Then they switch back next week and get rid of Corinne or Randy. Surely they have to realize they are on the bottom of the Kenny,Crystal,Susie alliance and if they don't, they better wise up and do something to help themselves. That's my thoughts for what they are worth .

MJewel 1951 desperate attention whore postings

11-20-08, 06:45 PM (EST)
49. "RE: Kenny"
Switching to Randy

greg2557 166 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

11-19-08, 09:32 PM (EST)
32. "Randy"

martinigirl 71 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

11-19-08, 10:05 PM (EST)
33. "Susie"
I think Randy pulls something off. If he doesn't bye, bye, Corinne.

11-19-08, 10:10 PM (EST)
34. "The Count, Part Two"
Ken 8
Susie 7
Randy 6
Corinne 5
Crystal 4
Bob 1
Matty 1

UTR: Sugar

Hmmm... I wish someone would vote for Sugar so we have all the bases covered...

sol 219 desperate attention whore postings

11-19-08, 10:49 PM (EST)
35. "Susie"
Well, it is tempting to throw away my vote and write down Sugar ... after all, I thought she was a goner 2 weeks ago because she got married shortly after returning from Gabon. But since she spent so much time at the Sugar Shack she was able to keep her weight and strength up while not being around the tribe to experience all the emotional turmoil. I think she's good for at least a couple more eps.

Bob says that Susie is playing the game, and maybe it's time for him to start too. He would have a lot more influence with Sugar to get her to vote with R&C than they would, maybe Matty too.

ohmyheck 1919 desperate attention whore postings

11-20-08, 00:03 AM (EST)
36. "Sugar"
someone had to do it. I really do think it will be Susie.

squibb 26 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

11-20-08, 04:13 AM (EST)
37. "Randy"
The bluff ain't gonna work.

Max Headroom 10069 desperate attention whore postings

11-20-08, 08:41 AM (EST)
38. "Randy"
It's a routine post-merge pagonging episode and Randy is the most obnoxious so he goes before Corinne or Bob.

Thaibeach 872 desperate attention whore postings

11-20-08, 11:15 AM (EST)
39. "Susie"
But I really want it to be Crystal or Kenny...not that I like Susie, mind you.

DedilyFlea 15 desperate attention whore postings

11-20-08, 01:02 PM (EST)
40. "Susie"
The bluff works

princat 77 desperate attention whore postings

11-20-08, 01:38 PM (EST)
41. "Sugar"
Corvis,

I was thinking the same thing.SO here's a vote for Sugar. Maybe the way this season is going the one person everyone thinks is safe actually goes home (though I really hope it's not her ;)

Carezy 72 desperate attention whore postings

11-20-08, 03:36 PM (EST)
42. "Randy?!"
Urgh, I'm terrible at this...

reggie 5 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

11-20-08, 03:42 PM (EST)
43. "Randy"
I think Randy is the one being conned. If not then Crystal cuz I don't see Randy picking anyone else to go besides her.

11-20-08, 04:17 PM (EST)
44. "Vote Tally 3"
LAST EDITED ON 11-20-08 AT 05:15 PM (EST)

Randy 12
Susie 10
Ken 8
Crystal 4
Corinne 3
Sugar 2
Bob 1
Matty 1

UTR: the elephant

Edited to reflect vote changes by Corvis and me

kircon 3323 desperate attention whore postings

11-20-08, 07:09 PM (EST)
50. "Corinne"
One more vote.

I'm going with the onions.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •