The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"The ChillOne"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Current Message

Krautboy 2750 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

01-11-03, 08:02 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Krautboy Click to send private message to Krautboy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"The ChillOne"
LAST EDITED ON 01-15-03 AT 01:16 AM (EST)

<[BR>The information in this post falls into the DON'T GO IF YOU DON'T WANT TO KNOW category....

The ChillOne is a poster that travelled to Brazil shortly after the conclusion of S6 and apparently was able togather information about S6 from a local source. The information seems to be legitimate. If this spoiler turns out to be true, we will refer to it frequently during the season.

The following is a chronological list of ChillOnes posts from SS. I have left out the posts of others to keep it as clean and unclutered as possible.

-----------------------------------------------------------------
Just back from Manaus w/ solid S6 information

Greetings,

I have just returned from Brazil and a trip to the Amazon. First off, I have read many threads on this S6, and decided to start my own thread as an attempt to keep the focus and questions here.

I will begin by saying that I do not have all the answers or all the information about S6, but I have enough credible, spoiler type, information that I'd be open to sharing.

First off, the map posted by Wezzie is very accurate. Let me start by filling in some of the gaps ...

The location of the Ariau Amazon Towers is correct; and yes, the Survivor Production Crew did live there for 3 months. I know this because I stayed there myself just last week. See PHOTO 1 link below ...

Now, Wezzie has a big Tribal Council question mark on the map ... well, let me answer that question. The tribal council location is VERY close to the Ariau Amazon Towers. In fact, it's only about 1.5 km North of the Ariau Hotel; on the West side of the Rio Ariau tributary.

OK, moving on ... Wezzie has a lable on the map called Challenge Beach. Hmmm ... I cannot confirm whether or not "challenges" actually took place at this place, but they might have. My sources (with whom I will not reveal), did not give me a good indication that challenges actually took place here. What I can confirm (with about 95% confidence) is that the place labled "Challenge Beach" is where it all began ... Day 1; its the place where all 16 survivors "landed" in the first minutes of being on dry land. See PHOTO 2.

Hmmmm ... OK, back to challenges. What I can confirm is the location of one (or maybe the only) challenge venue. This is also located VERY close to the Ariau Towers as well. This location is about 1 km North on the Rio Ariau tributary, but, on the East side.

OK, now what about the camps. Unfortunately, I was not able to obtain good intel about these locations, but I know that one of the camps is near "Challenge Beach" as documented by Wezzie. My quess is that it is located on the major peninsula where the N-S-E-W graphic is. As far as the second camp is concerned ... I'm really not sure. I was told that it might be as far away as the other side of the Rio Negro (which is almost 10 miles wide at this point on the river). These locations were highly secret as you can imagine.

Hmmmm ... well, I think thats enought information for now. I will be happy to answer your questions.

Also, I am not on ezboard all that often, so, please be patient with me. I will check back again over the weekend.

PHOTO 1
"Thank you" plaque dedicated to the Ariau by the Survivor crew:
www.geocities.com/wmarson/P1010108.JPG

PHOTO 2
"Challenge Beach" as diagramed by Wezzie (I was there):
www.geocities.com/wmarson/P1010142.JPG

Happy New Year to all.

- The Chill One
Ok, OK ... I'm a "newbie"

Fellow EZBOARD'ers ... as you can see, I'm a newbie. I totally screwed up the posting of the pics, blah, blah, blah.

Anyway, I think someone was able to convert my geocities pics to ezboard (I thank you).

OK, let me answer some of the initial questions ...

* No, the survivor contestants DID NOT stay at the Ariau. From what I understand, those that were voted off first, were sent home immediately (after a nice meal on one of the beach's and going through the exit interview process). Those that stayed long enough to be part of the final tribal council (vote), stayed on a huge yacht that was anchored in the bay that is just below the "Challenge Beach". These folks probably did not even know the Ariau Amazon Towers even existed.

* No footbridges that I know of.

* Yes, I know its just "a beach", but, I was personally shocked myself to see such white, sandy, carribean type beaches on the shores of the Rio Negro. Note the color of the water (if you can see it from my photo). Its quite brown (very acidic). This means not many mosquitoes. I noticed this personally.

* As far as contestants ... Yes, I do have information on this as well. What I can share is that you will find your first physically handicapped contestant on S6 ... a women who is hearing impared (deaf). I will share more contestant information over the coming months. I will tell you that I do NOT know the entire "cast list". I do NOT know last names either. I only know the first names of about a handful of contestants and the basic descriptions of a few more.

Another note ... given the dangerous conditions of the Amazon (alligators and pirannah), I'm not sure we will see to many "water" challenges this go-around, but, I may be wrong. I personally went swimming in the Amazon in an area that was deemed "safe" to swim. Not sure if the Survivor Producers were willing to take that risk.

Also, my sources tell me that S6 was basically accident-free. No alligator, pirannah, or snake incidents, however, the crew did encounter (and film) a puma or a panther. This is an extremely rare incident and the Producers of S6 should be totally psyched to have captured this occurance. I hope they do not "overplay" it.

... enjoy

- The Chill One

Show Connection ???

Snewser, I can assure you that I am not affiliated with the show at all. Not CBS or GE. I give you my honest word on this.

I really just got lucky. My friends and I planned a huge New Years trip about a year ago to Rio de Janeiro (which, by the way, was out of control). Anyway, I decided that if I was going to Brazil and spending 10 days in Rio, why not brach out and see some more of the country. I visited Iguacu Falls on the Argentina border and, being the eco-traveller that I am, wanted to see the Amazon. I booked my 3 day stay at Ariau 11 months ago !!!! Honestly, I prefer higher-end hotels and given the fact that Bill Gates and other celebeties had stayed there, I booked it (by the way, Brazil is very cheap). The food is AWESOME too !!!

That is all ...
Posted 1/10
Good morning ...

Thank you for all the compliments on my journeys to Ariau and the sites of S6. I am at work right now and cannot spend too much time writing.

I promise to post another lengthy post this evening. I will divulge cast information (as much as I know), more pictures will be posted (challenge site and tribal council site), I'll answer some of the questions that were posted, and provide more general information about S6.

Thank you for your patience.

Here is a little "teaser" ... The deaf girl is 22. I do not know her name, but, she does makes it to the Final 4.

As far as "hearing impared" vs. deaf. I do not know the true medical extent of her disability. I made reference to both as to try to make this clear. I do not know if she is 100% hearing challenged, or just partially. I want to make this clear.

Again, as I post, I will try to differentiate the information that I am confident about and that that I am so-so about.

Enjoy the day ...

- The Chill One
Posted 1/10
Re: it's not as hard as you think

I would like to take a quick moment to comment on some of Scott's verbage ...

Quote:

"This hotel is out in the middle of nowhere. The Survivor filming would be on everyone's mind. Hotel staff would be gossiping among themselves and lots of them would be of the opinion that they were plenty poor enough to be sue-proof."

My thoughts: hmmmm ... maybe so. My biggest problem was the fact that I do not know Portuguese (as well as most of the guests that were there). If these folks were talking about S6, I would not understand a word of it anyway. I needed to find a translator to help with my knowledge gathering (which, by the way, I did).

Quote:

"Anyone visiting this community for a week shortly after the filming would be bound to pick up tons of information just by hanging out with employees during their off times."

My thoughts: Very good observation, but again, translation was a difficult thing to coordinate !!!

Quote:

"I also can't imagine keeping the hotel staff from finding out tons of spoiler information. They're cleaning the rooms of the production staff, helping them get around and find resources, providing catering services, etc."

My thoughts: The locals at Ariau never heard about Survivor before the crews arrived. From my observations, they did not care. Most of them just went about there daily jobs. Additionally, I would estimate that 95% of the employees do not speak or read English. If they did come across some confidential spoiler information, they would not know what it was and would most likely leave it alone.

Quote:

"It is, of course, still possible that Chill One is MB and that he is establishing credibility be leaking good information a few days early only to slam us with a bad F4 prediction. I think that will be easier to judge after we see more of the photos he took."

My thoughts: Believe what you wish, but, I am not (nor do I know) who MB is. This is a spolier site and I am sure you have many doubts about what you read and/or see. That is fine by me.

I am confident that my sources in the Amazon were sincere and provided me with the best information possible and to the best of their memory. I am reporting what I know and what I took pictures of. Maybe my sources were deliberately throwing me off (it is a possibility), BUT, I really doubt it. However, believe what you like.

Also, feel free to ask me questions. You may spark something that I forget to mention.

Anyway, I will be back tonight. I promise to post a good amount of pictures.

Enjoy the afternoon ...

- The Chill One

About the photo's that I will post later ...

Please keep in mind that these are POST PRODUCTION photo's. Everything was broken-down when I arrived. For example, when you see my photo's of the Tribal Council venue, it will be just a cleared out part of the jungle. There are a few reminents that I will talk about as well as where the Survivors were more-or-less sitting, voting, exiting, etc.

You will notice that in my photo's of the Challenge Area, a pile of debris. In it, a ladder. Again, a cleared-out section of the jungle.

Another observation ... Survivor crews did a very nice job of re-planting trees in the area's that they more-or-less cleared out for filming.

Be back later ...
Posted 1/10
MB

OK ... now I feel real dumb. MB is Mark Burnett ... ahhhhhh, now I understand the MB comments. Maybe I've got a case of Malaria or Yellow Fever (lol).

Anyway, I've noticed some comments about the wooden sign. Yes, at the bottom right-hand side are the dates of production. Also, there was a second sign dedicated to the Ariau by the Post Production staff. I have a picture of this one as well and will post later. It's a much clearer photo. Yes, a 2nd sign !!!

One last note that I cannot stress enough. The picture of the beach IS REALLY, 100%, THE AREA KNOWN AS "SURVIVOR BEACH" as documented on Wezzie's map (as hard to believe as it may be). I have a few more photo's if you are interested.

OK ... back to work.
Pluner's comment ...

Quote:

"it's my understanding that CBS is owned by Viacom"

You are correct Pluner ... my bad. By the way, I am not associated with Viacom either.

Quote:

"22 de September - 22 de December" are the dates that Survivor leased the Ariau Towers"

... at about $1,000,000 per month.
Re: crew from previous shows.

Let me address IceMan's recent post:

Quote:

"ChillOne's motivations are probably on the up-and-up, but while he believes his sources were sincere, we have to wonder how much they saw, overheard and were able to convey given they have no understanding of the game."

IceMan ... the staff at the Ariau were tasked (among many other things) with shuttleing/ferrying the camera and production crews in/out of the jungle on a 24x7 schedule to films S6. Granted, many of these people did not speak any English, but, the are not dumb. While they may not truely understand the day-to-day goings on of the show, they do have a good perspective (at a high-level) of S6. Since there are only a small handful of "boat guides", most of them worked long hours driving the S6 crews in/out of the jungle; thus, enabling them to witness the filmings. I'm sure that over the 3 months, they rapped among themselves and, with the help of the English speaking staff, figured out what was going on.

Quote:

"ChillOne, were you able to interact with any of the English-speaking post-production crew, or were they gone before you arrived?"

No. They were already gone.

Quote:

"Also, referring to booted contestants, you said...

From what I understand, those that were voted off first, were sent home immediately (after a nice meal on one of the beach's and going through the exit interview process). Those that stayed long enough to be part of the final tribal council (vote), stayed on a huge yacht that was anchored in the bay that is just below the "Challenge Beach". These folks probably did not even know the Ariau Amazon Towers even existed.

Are you suggesting that none of the contestants knew about the hotel? Does that mean that you have sources that did not work for the hotel? "

Yes, this is what I am suggesting. I asked the staff if any of the contestants stayed there after being voted off ... Answer: No. The staff was very "hush-hush" (for the most part) about the whole experience.

Please understand that I will not say anything more about my sources. Please refer to my earlier post(s). I appreciate your understanding on this one. You'll just have to trust or not trust me.

Quote:

"Are you a fan of the show? How many episodes have you seen?"

Yes, I am a HUGE fan. I watched S1 and 2 on a weekly basis, caught much of 3, 4, and 5. Stacey (S1) graduated from my HS a few years after me. I actually auditioned for S2, but no luck. Now, I'm just a fan. Bottom line, I was in the right place at the right time.

My biggest thrill was more on the lines of trying to see as much of the filming locations as possible while in the Amazon ... not so much the identity of the Survivors. Although, I do have some information that I will provide later on tonight (I have some notes at home and don't want to have to repost inaccuate information if I attempt to do so now).

Re: crew from previous shows.

Ahhhh MadBananaRush. Yes I do. Good old Tower 6. I remember it well as it was the only tower with central a/c (a must in the jungle). I was on the 2nd floor.

Wish I was there right now ...

Thanks for the memories !!!

Information Markwillwin: Gross food ... hmmm. Well, all I can tell you is that one of the staff at Ariau was tasked with just that ... finding gross food. All I know is that it will consist of jungle bugs and stuff like that. Sorry that I cannot be more specific, but, I do know this kind of challenge will exist.

ChillOneRegistered UserPosts: 14(1/10/03 4:57:22 pm)Reply Photo 1 2nd Survivor Plaque ... notice the Survivor logo (interesting)
ChillOneRegistered UserPosts: 15(1/10/03 5:02:31 pm)Reply

Help with photo's OK ... whoever helped me before, I must ask for help again:
Photo1: 2nd Plaquewww.geocities.com/wmarson/P1010150.JPGPhoto2: Tribal Council Site (1st shot)www.geocities.com/wmarson/P1010133.JPGPhoto3: Tribal Council Site (2nd shot)www.geocities.com/wmarson/P1010132.JPGPhoto4: Challenge area (1st shot)www.geocities.com/wmarson/P1010130.JPGPhoto5: Challenge area (2nd shot)www.geocities.com/wmarson/P1010131.JPG
Posted 1/10/03 5:09PM
Contestant information

Here is what I know ... its not much.

Women:
Deaf contestant, 22
Jana or Jenna, 23
Joanna (African American); "strong build"
Another lady around 30

Men:
Daniel, 26 (Asian)
Brian, 22
Another guy, 26; "strong build"
Another guy, 50

OK, OK, I know its not much, but, as I mentioned, I was trying to see more of the sites and had some communication barriers.

I guess I get some low marks on this information, huh ...

Anyway, additional information:

The 16 WILL start off as 2 tribes ... split by men and women. The will live and compete initially as men and women. It is my uderstanding that the groups will merge much earlier ... possibly after the first 3 or 4 contestants are gone.

From a challenge perspective, the women dominate in the beginning and it causes great tension amongst the male tribe members. The first 2 voted off are men.

Anyway, ENJOY !!! I am off to NYC to see my brothers band play. I will be back on tomorrow afternoon to address all questions and comments as I know there will be many. Bear with me ...

- The Chill One
Posted 1/11
I'm back ...

Good Morning ...

WOW, Cast List has been revelaed !!! Good stuff. Congrats to all the folks who have made accurate predictions concerning the contestants. Hats off to you guys.

OK, this will probably be a longer message, so, I hope I do not bore you all ...

Let me start by describing my photo's (please refer to milkshaky's post on 1/10 at 5:23pm for order):

Plaque 2: Speaks for itself, but, does anyone know the significance of "Outdub, Outlog, Outcut" ???

The next two photo's are of the location where the tribal council was held. The first shot is looking into the jungle. This is where CBS set up there huge "stage" (made of foam core material from what I've heard). In the spirit of Survivor, I was told that is was decked-out with fire and rocks and all kinds of stuff. Anyway, the contestants were said to be sitting in the middle of the picture. They would walk-off to vote on the left side of the picture, and the one voted-off would exit to the right ... again, looking into the jungle.

The second photo is 180 degrees from the first photo ... looking back towards the Rio Ariau. The crews created a "channel" right down the middle that was filled with rocks and slate. Off to the left you will see the reminents of the base supports of what was the Survivor Tribal Council local office. My guess was that it was a moveable trailor type structure. Apparently, the folks who were responsible for getting the tribal council area staged on every 3rd day as well as ensuring the stability of the structure were working here.

OK ... the next 2 photo's are of the challenge area (again, this one was confirmed, but, there may have been a 2nd or a 3rd area where challenges took place). There is really not much more to say here ... they speak for themselves.

Let me address a few of the questions/postings that were made since my last posting:

trying2bgood: I too do not understand why there was such a mess left behind. I did not ask about it, just took snap shots.

JediJake and Froggy Meru: I hear you both on the whole "does not look like the jungle" thing, but I personally guarantee the authenticity of these photo's. You will just have to take my word on this one.

Puddledyke: Please expand on your question concerning the "stumps" in the picture. I am not 100% sure what you are referring to ...

Antithesys: Thanks for the pats on the back, by the way. Concerning the 2 tribes living on the same beach. I cannot speak to this. My sources gave me the indication that they were separated by some "major" distance. They could have possible been on the same piece of land, but, then again, they could have been on opposite sides of the Rio Negro. I am juts not sure on this one as I did not get the chance to see the camps. Apparantly, one of the camps was still a row boat and a 1/2 hour walk into the jungle from the area labled "Challenge Beach" on the original map.

Froggy Meru: Thanks for matching up the contestants with my predictions. I was going to do the same thing.
A CHILLONE GOOF-UP (thanks to a post by Mister GMIY)!!!

I must apologize for some inadvertant inacuracies in a few of my recent postings (I can make a mistake, can't I ???). I assure you that they were not at all intentional. Anyway, I mentioned that the cast member never even knew about the Ariau Towers hotel. Well, that was obviously wrong as the cast photo was taken at the Ariau (I notice the walkways in the background). As I think more about it, I did know that they visited the Ariau, but had a brain fart. I was told that the 16 contestants were given a pre-S6 "how to survive in the jungle" crash course by one of the Ariau staff. They learned about things like ... where to get clean water (water vines), how to find certain foods (nuts, etc.), what "dangers" to look out for, etc.

I am sorry for the misleading information on this one ...

OK, back to the posts ...

troytree: Let me start off by saying that some of my information regarding S6 will not be confirmed until the show airs as I did not personally witness the filming. So, with that in mind, I had to go on reading peoples reactions and judging people based on my conversations as to what was accuarte and inaccurate. Anyway, I am VERY confident that my sources were telling me the truth when the 16 contestants spilt into 2 independent tribes. One made up of the men, one of the women. They lived separately ... women with women, men with men ... 2 camps. The competed as women vs. men, initially.

incurbones: Yes, filming was at the very end of the dry season (low water) in the Amazon.

Dan: Map looks great, however, I would relabel the newly named "Challenge Beach" to "Challenge Area/Site A" or something like that. For one, it is not a beach, but a cleared out area of the jungle. Second, there might be a second (or 3rd challenge location). One of which might be the area labled "Challenge Beach" off the Rio Negro. I hope this makes sense to you.

ShiAnnsWedgie: The S6 crew probably picked these areas due to the fact that their banks were not very steep. I went alligator spotting at night on the Rio Ariau and there were many other areas close by that have the types of banks that you were describing (and where the alligators liked to hangout at night).

High Pockets: Ryan/Brian ... yes, they are probably the same person. Either I heard it wrong, wrote it down wrong, or my source got it a little botched-up, but, there are the same people.

Well, I think I've blabbed enough in this message. Lets all continue to try to make sense of all of this and break it all down. This is fun !!!

- The ChillOne
Re: I'm back ...

willchill: MB and his staff are constatly mixing things up ... I'm sure they have brainstorming sessions each and every day (even during filming) as you never know when a good idea will crop up.

All I can tell you is what I heard out in the jungle ... that is, the tribes merge a bit earlier in the series than the predecesor series. This is all I know. Maybe it happens after the 3rd or 4th get voted off. Maybe MB tries to "fool" the contestants by bringing them together like in S5 ... remember, this group of Survivors were probably already in Brazil during the airing of S5 and may not have know about the S5 tribes living together on the same beach vs. merging. MB could play that card in S6 as well ... am I right ???

In any case, it will be fun to watch. As I mentioned, I am very confident in the information that I've gathered. Of course, nothing is really 100% since I did not witness any of the filming ... I can only report what I hear.

Again, what I can confirm is the authenticity of my photo's. I did take them .. personally.

OK, OK ... I'm blabbing.

Some additional photo's ...

Hello ... I was hoping someone can help post these photo's. These are for the rainforest nature buffs out there:

Low water at the Ariau: During high water (June), you would not be able to see the stilts as the water rises to just below the walkway ... AMAZING, isn't it:
www.geocities.com/wmarson/P1010088.JPG

Low water on the Rio Ariau. Notice the thin, white, birch-type trees (especially the one in the middle). There is a point where the white turns to brown. This is a water mark. This shows you how high the water actually rises between December and June. Again ... AMAZING:
www.geocities.com/wmarson/P1010121.JPG

Making Fire ...

OK, OK ... maybe you've all had enough of me, but I wanted to throw out another observation about life in the tropical rainforest.

Now, the survivors were competing during the "dry" season. That does not mean that it doesn't rain. During one of my activites at Airau, I was on a jungle trek ... generally learning all about plants, trees, animals, etc. in the Amazon (blah, blah, blah). Actually, I did fin it quite interesting.

OK, so what's my point. Well, I'll tell you. EVERYTHING IS WET in the rainforest ... even in the dry season. Now, I do not have any specific intel on this, but, I'm very curious as to how long it will take this group of 16 to get a fire going ....

There is one specific type of tree that actually stays very dry after you peel away the bark (does not absorb water like most other trees). Its out there, but is hard to find. I'm sure the 16 were made aware of this in their "pre-survival training", but can they get it to work ???

Food for thought ...

- The ChillOne

Pecking Order and Final 4 !!!

I want to reiterate the fact that the folks at the Ariau were very "hush-hush" (as expected) about S6. They would not ignore you, but would politely change the subject, etc. As interested in S6 as I may have been, I respected this and the position of the hotel and did not push them or put any of us in an uncomfortable situation. I enjoyed my vaction in the Amazon and the activities provided by Ariau. By the way, if you ever decide to vacation in Brazil (and more specifically, the Amazon), I would HIGHLY recommend the Ariau. A world class operation, in my minds eye. Anyway, back to the subject at hand, most of my information came from casual conversations over the 3 days that I was there (from a variety of sources). However, I will not reveal them.

Again, I feel VERY confident in this information. You are all free to use this as you wish, but, I think I have a track record of providing accurate information.

I will use Froggy Meru's interpretation of my "cast list" as posted yesterday ... for your reference:

Quote:

Women:
Deaf contestant, 22 - I don't know...I guess Christy. She...umm...looks deaf?
Jana or Jenna, 23 - Jenna Morasca
Joanna (African American); "strong build" - Joanna Ward
Another lady around 30 - Jeanne Herbert?

Men:
Daniel, 26 (Asian) - Daniel Lue
Brian, 22 - Ryan (not Brian) Aiken
Another guy, 26; "strong build" - Alex Bell?
Another guy, 50 - Roger Sexton

By the way, most of the age's of these contestants were based on visual guesses by my sources. They may be +/- a few years.
PECKING ORDER:

With the honor of being voted off 1st (drum roll please) ...
Daniel

Followed by:
Ryan (not Brian), Joanna (african American contestant), and 'Another lady around 30'

FINAL 4 (2W, 2M):
Deaf Girl (as previously mentioned)
Jana or Jenna, 23
Another guy, 26; "strong build"
Another guy, 50

Now, we have some noticeable "gaps", and, this is where I'm relying on this forum to help put the puzzle together. As I mentioned earlier, I did not push for names ... I was more interested in trying to see filming locations.

Some Notes (to help with the name-game puzzle):

* I was told that 'Jana or Jenna, 23', was not the most "attractive" girl coming into the show, but, at the end (being in the Final 4) and loosing sound lb.'s, this contestant was considered to be the best looking. Now, that puts a little twist on my information. Jenna M. is a hottie coming into the show (based on the pics), so, maybe my sources were thinking of Jeanne Herbert (who looks more "average, all-american girl" sized vs. the thin model type) ??? Hmmmmm .... Then again, maybe Jenna M. was a few pounds heavier coming into the show (beefed-up knowing the food situation would be scarce). Anyway, I will go with Jenna M. for the Final 4.
* The 'Another guy, 26; "strong build"' was how this contestant was described to me. My sources forgot the name. Maybe its Alex, or Dave, or Matthew. I was told this person had a "tight" haircut possibly parted on the side. Also, this person was described as "big" from a muscle perspective, not body fat. This person also lost some major lb.'s.
* The 'Another guy, 50' could be either Roger or Butch. I will lean towards Roger since my sources did not mention a mustache.

Now, as more information is uncovered, we (as a spoiler team) should be able to build a better F4 off this skeleton. I am sorry this is all I can provide, but at least its something to work with.

Please let me know if you have any questions ...

- The ChillOne

Re: Pecking Order and Final 4 !!!

Fellow Survivor Fans ...

Let me revisit an earlier "spolier" that I posted:

The women dominate the challenges up front (my guess, the first 2 by process of elimination). This causes great tension within the male tribe. I would guess that in the first immunity challenge of the series, it was Daniel that caused the male tribe to loose. Therefore ... goodbye.

I would also speculate that Ryan was the cause of the men loosing the second immunity challenge of the series. Again ... see ya.

Then again, maybe the men formed an alliance and targeted Daniel and Ryan. Who knows.

Anyway, to answer the question ... yes, Daniel is the 1st of the 16 to be voted off (based on my intel).

- The ChillOne

Peeps Voted Off ...

Hello again,

I cannot say that my information is the "truth" until the show airs as I did not physically witness the filming (so, it would have to fall in the category of speculation). I am reporting this based on solid and credible intel obtained while vacationing in the Amazon. I do not have ANY reason to believe that the information provided to me was false, inaccurate, or skewed. The people that I spoke to were very sincere and honest (I have a good knack at being able to "read people").

I'm pretty much batting 1000 right now. I have no reason to believe that the intel that still remains to be "proven" will be anything other than "on the money" as well.

That is all ...

- The ChillOne
Re: About ChillOne's list of 8, 1st boots & last boots

BMH69: What I have been reporting in this long thread is 100% pure intel. None of the information that was written by me on this site was modified based on additional information that I have read here or other S6 sites. In fact, I have dedicated myself to this site and have not reported anything on any other S6 "spoiler" site. I have attempted to keep my information as "clean" as possible as to allow the people on this forum to build on and speculate from good information. Speculation on Speculation just throws you out on some crazy tangent. Speculation on solid intel may yield accuarte guesses and projections.

KEEP ON PLUGGGING !!!

- The ChillOne
Brian and Ryan

Froggy ... no, I am VERY certain that the name goof-up between Brian and Ryan was just a simple one. I was told Ryan and wrote Brian OR my sources thought the guys name was Brian (but it was really Ryan) and thats what was reported to me. Whatever ... I am VERY certain that they are they same people.

Am I talking in circles ????

Where did they stay ...

milkshaky ...

I am very confident that once the survivors left the Ariau after the survival training and inital group photo's; when the game actually begun, they never returned to the Ariau. I asked the people at the Ariau specifically if the contestants stayed there ... they said No. I will trust that that was acurate.

Now, I would assume that the first group of contestants voted off (those that were not part of the final Tribal Council), basically went home. Maybe they went to Manaus, stayed in a hotel, and then flew out, but, I do not think these folks went back to the Ariau. This information is speculation on my part.

The folks that lasted long enough to be part of the Tribal Council Jury stayed on a huge yacht. This information is pure intel.

- The ChillOne

Final 4

BMH69:

Quote:

"looks like...

Christy
Jenna
Dave/Rob
Butch

they are the final four..according to Chillone..."

NO !!!!!!!!!!

I was not quoted as saying this at all. My Final 4 (based on intel) is:

Jenna
Deaf Girl
Older man ... 50
Younger man ... 26 (with an athletic/strong build)

Now, these "could" turn out to be:

1. Jenna (the only one that I'm pretty confident about)
2. Christy ??? (well, if she is indeed the hearing impared contestant), or, it could be someone else. Bottom line, this spot is reserved for whoever the female deaf contestant is.
3. Alex, Dave, or Matthew (not sure)
4. Roger or Butch (I'm leaning towards Roger)

*** I guess we might find out who the deaf contestant is on Monday (depending on how CBS decides to promote the show). Then again, we may only get a group photo of the contestants on the Morning Show.
Re: Final 4

High Pockets ...

Quote:

"These names all have j's and n's a plenty (Jenna, Jeanne, Joanna, Janet, Deena) in them, and with the language barrier it's a possibility we could be mixing some of them up."

Good observation. This could turn out to be true as well. As I mentioned, communication was a bit of an issue.

Again, my intel tells me that this person is a real hottie. That could rule-out some people too. Ahhhhh ... thats why I mentioned that I could use some help here.

THANKS TO ALL !!!

Re: About ChillOne's list of 8, 1st boots & last boots

BMH69:

Quote:

"Jeanne is not ulgy but I wouldn't call her hot...."

Intel also mentions that this Final 4 contestant "was not the most attractive/hot (what have you) in the beginning (as compared to a Jenna/swimsuit model type), but, at the end (after loosing some weight), turned out to be the most attractive." This was in the eyes of my sources.

ChillOneRegistered UserPosts: 30(1/11/03 3:49:37 pm)Reply

LotusEater85

Quote:

"Okay, I'm taking a Spoilers vacation. I'm mad that I let myself peek at the alleged pecking order...and the final four. I guess I am too immature for this board, but the whole season is pretty much ruined now--Bye guys!"

My intel could be wrong, LotusEater ... you never know. There are still MANY unanswered questions out there.
Obi Wan and the "jury boat"
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Obi Wan:

Quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Chillone said this about Jenna- "The only one I am pretty confident about".

I'm also very confident about the deaf girl making it to the Final 4.

Vanillaslave: No, I think it was probably some big mega yacht that the S6 team rented for several weeks. Probably was very luxurious (like something out of a James Bond movie). IMHO, of course.

ChillOne
(1/11/03 6:34:14 pm)
Reply FINAL 4 Pecking Order
In an earlier post, I said:

Quote:
My Final 4 (based on intel) is:

1. Jenna
2. Deaf Girl
3. Older man ... 50
4. Younger man ... 26 (with an athletic/strong build)

where the Older Man could be either Roger or Butch (I'm not sure) and the Younger Man could be Alex, Dave, or Matthew (I'm not sure). I'll let this forum try to figure it out.

Well, The ChillOne is not done yet ... further intel tells me that:

4th place: Deaf girl
3rd place: Roger or Butch

which leaves Jenna and either Alex, Dave, or Matthew as the sole survivor.

Intel tells me that Jenna was "liked" more than her final 2 competitor (whichever dude that may be). But, we all know how that final episode can go ...

In any case, S6 WILL BE TONS OF FUN TO WATCH (whether you know the outcome or not; whether you read spoilers and threads or go into each episode cold) !!! I'm particularly interested in this installment as I was practically on top of the filming location and witnessed life in the Amazon at the same time as the competitors. I personally hope that is regains the ratings lead and pushes back in front of CSI and FRIENDS. Its the 6th installment, and, IMHO, not getting "old" at all. Keep up the good work !!!

- The ChillOne

More answers to your questions ....

Vanillaslave: Sorry for the delay on your question ... with all the typing going around, I forgot you had asked me a question. Anyway, no, I did not meet a Conrad on my journeys through Brazil and the Amazon.

Missing Amber: I'm missing Amber to, by the way. She's still my personal favorite. Anyway, I'm not 100% sure on any of my intel. I want to make that PERFECTLY clear. I've mentioned this many times. All ... ALL of the intel I have concerning the contestants, pecking order, blah, blah, blah, came from my sources (the various folks I met in the jungle). Since I did not personally witness ANY of the filming, I can never be 100% sure about anything. My confidence level in this intelligence is based purely on my perception of the level of confidence in my sources memory and way they presented the information; facial expressions, tone of voice, hand motions, etc. That is it. Most of the intel I feel VERY confident about coming true. In these cases, I make sure I convey that feeling to this forum. If I am not sure, I will tell you.

Also, I never mentioned where my intel came from. I did not mention that it was 100% Ariau staff or 100% CBS crew. What I did say that it came from many different directions. A lot of the conversations I had come from people who were already at the hotel when I arrived. There are a few levels of information transfer here. But, I did my best to validate everything I heard. So far, so good as far as intel in concerned. OK, OK ... I'm blabbing.

Black light poster: Yes, all my intel came from my vacation. I am NOT in any sort of contact at this point in time with anyone with whom I met in the Amazon. I just decided to spread out my intel on this board as to not "bombard" everyone with tons of information in one massive post. I decided to break it up as to let my fellow EZBOARDERS absorb, think about, and correlate this information. My motives are not to deceive or "play head games" with you guys, just provide a smooth transition of intel.

On the topic of why Rob was not in my list of F4 potentials ... well, my sources tell me that this person was "BIG". I took this as like NFL linebacker type to me ... tall and strong. Rob may be all athletic and everything, but he just did not seem to fit the "mold" that I envisioned when this information was told to me. IMHO ... hell, maybe he's in there. I dunno.

On the topic of Jeanne and Jenna. I agree with the fact that Jeanne is probably too old to fit into the description that I layed out (being not the "best looking person" at the beginning, loosing weight, and, at the end, looking hot). So, I withdraw my previous comment. I go with Jenna and remove Jeanne from F4 contention (again, IMHO).

- The ChillOne
Re: More questions to your answers ....

Black light poster: Well, I think I am (for the most part) ... tapped-out. I do not have any more information about contestants, challenges, pecking order, etc. This well has run pretty much dry.

I hope you all found my information interesting. I surely had fun gathering it. I'm a big fan of the series and plan to spend a good amount of time over the coming months chatting with you all in these forums.

If you are at all interested, here is a picture of me, The ChillOne, on the Rio Ariau on my way to do some pirannah fishing (caught 3 little ones).
www.geocities.com/wmarson/ChillOne.JPG

... and yes, I protected my true identity.

Oh yeah ... I do have one more piece of interesting information. We may have a boobie shot. Apparently, one of the more open-minded females decided to take off her shirt and strut around the jungle topless. Not sure who, not sure when (but, I'm guessing somewhere in the 3-7th episodes.

- The ChillOne

Re: Final 4 Pecking Order

Black light poster:

As quoted ...

Quote:

"Rob: Look at the cast pics. Rob isn't small and looks taller than Dave. Dave may be stockier. Rob's hair best fits the "tight" cut description. Dave's does not."

You are correct and I agree. I'm kinda stumped on this one as well. I dunno. For some reason I keep going back to Matthew (even though he's older than 26).

Quote:

"And back to Jenna - the losing weight thing is still problematic. She's damned thin on her 1st-day tribe pic, and already very pretty. Could the name be mistaken... as far off as, say Shawna or Heidi? Could your source have been saying prettiest out of the F4 or F5 women, or out of all 8 women."

Absolutely Not ... my sources were VERY confident about the name of Jana or Jenna; which would point to Jenna M. I am very sure about this.

On another note ... hey, we will all end up believing what we want to believe. I know that I will stay true to all my information and if it turns out to be accurate ... great. If I fall on my face, I will be the first to admit and apologize. Again, I have ZERO connection to the show and/or network. It is just 100% pure coincidence that the network decided to release the contestants at a point in time that paralleled my postings (or thereabouts). Whatever ...

Have a good night all ...

- The ChillOne

Re: Final 4 Pecking Order

Black light poster:

Quote:

"looks like you have your name in it"

"looks like" is the key word. Anyway, you are probably right about the photo. Whatever, I was just enjoying myself in the Amazon. This whole S6 thing basically fell on my lap. I'm playing "reporter". Lets just say there were a lot of guests talking about the show ... After a few Caipirinha's, people begin to talk ... you know how it is.

Anyway, the bottom line is (as mentioned many, many times) is that all this information was not obtained by me personally. I do not know where it came from originally ... I do not know how it will all pan-out. I'm basically just a conduit.

Good luck ...

-The ChillOne

Posted 1/12

Correction ...

In an earlier post in this thread, I said:

Quote:

"Also, my sources tell me that S6 was basically accident-free. No alligator, pirannah, or snake incidents, however, the crew did encounter (and film) a puma or a panther. This is an extremely rare incident and the Producers of S6 should be totally psyched to have captured this occurance. I hope they do not "overplay" it."

... my Discovery Channel / nature expertise is a little off. After reviewing Wezzies article on realitynewsonline.com, the animal that was filmed was a jaguar. My mistake.

Now, on the topic of Wezzies article, let me make some personal observations ...

Quote:

"While still a mystery, perhaps a zip-line tour of the jungle canopy or an evening of Brazilian music and dance was rewarded to the lucky contestants of Survivor: The Amazon."

The Ariau does have a nice theater where there is a bar and where food could be served (which was EXCELLENT, by the way). Anyway, the Ariau puts on a Brazilian music and dance show for their guests (which I attended when I was there). It too was great. The Ariau has the resources and venue to pull off this type of reward challenge award. I would not be surprised if it was used in this capacity for S6.

Quote:

"Survivor contestants might have eaten "AÇAI", a delicious type of grape, SOLVEIRA, PEPINO DA SELVA, and/or nuts from "CASTANHA DO PARÁ" and "BABAÇO DA SELVA." There are small nutritious worms of the same name that can be eaten raw or cooked."

In the spirit of Survivor ... I did partake in eating one of these "nutritious worms" myself. The larvae (meal worm) that I ate was about the size of a small paperclip. It was white in color. It is also very "clean" as it is found inside a specific nut that can be readily found in the jungle. All you need to do is crack open the nut, pull out the worm, and eat. Not to gross anyone out, but it contains a white milky substance inside ... it was actually quite tasty (lol).

Another tidbit ... during my travels to the Amazon, I never heard any mention of "The Forest of Life". What that means ... I don't know. Just thought I'd throw that out there.

- The ChillOne
Additional clarification ...

Wezzie says ...

Quote:

"I'm not doubting ChillOne at all,"

Thank you.

Quote:

"but I wanted to point out that he could have been given misinformation."

DEFINATLEY a possibility ... but again, my conversations with my sources were very sincere and credible. I am very confident that my information is accuarte.

Quote:

"ChillOne apparently received his info from employees at the Ariau who had limited Eng skills."

"apparantly" is the key word here Wezzie. Let me say that I received most of my information AT the Ariau, but not necessarily from its employees.

With all the information that's been posted in these forums about S6, I think our most interesting challenge as fans of the show is who the F2, 26 year old male is going to be.

- The ChillOne
About spoliers ...

IMHO ... The best thing for Viacom/CBS Executive Management to do is to address spoilers in the same fashion as pervious episodes and reality TV in general ... that is, just blow it off. Accept that its out there. Don't deny anything, don't accept anything.

One thing I've noticed about Mr. Burnett's personality and professional demeanor ... he's got one of the best "poker faces" in the television industry. Once you show your cards, the games over. I doubt he will do this (regardless of the accuracy of any information on this site or others).

My intel is just like anyone elses intel ... NOT blessed by CBS (well, I say this because I do not know much about the history of spoilers on this site ... my assumtions are that this forum has never received true "inside" information from CBS or a competitor ... but, I could be wrong). Antithesys ... comments ???

Anyway, I will reiterate that my information did not come from CBS or the participants of S6 (or their associates). By definition, its all hearsay.

We all have the right to believe what we wish.

- The ChillOne
Re: Additional clarification ...

Wezzie,

To answer your question ... I don't know. The people that come to Ariau are from all over the world. When I visited, there were folks from Australia, Ireland, Ukraine, Brazil, and the good ol USA. As I travelled there alone, I hung out with many of these people. During the day, I participated in many of the Ariau guest activities. Most of my conversations and intel came at night ... during dinner and at the bar.

Come to think of it ... I did meet some folks from Sao Paulo that provided a good amount of my intel. I do not know how long they were there for, but I do know that a Brazilian production company was on site as well (from what I was told ... under Brazilian law, a certain percentage of any international production effort must be Brazilian). I think SEG probably had to sub-contract out some work. Maybe these folks were hanging about after the filming ... I did not ask about them or their backgrounds or work. Hmmmm ...

Again ... I was on vacation. I mentioned earlier that I did not "push" for information ... it kind of just fell on my lap in casual (w/ cocktail) conversation. There were many other Americans there. I met many of them. I toured the Amazon with many of them. I had dinner and drinks with many of them. Maybe they were part of the Production effort, but they did not say. It would be of my opinion that if these folks were associated with SEG, they would not talk about the show. In any case, it is plausable that some of these folks were around the Ariau at a time much closer to SEG "wrapping up".

Anyway, to answer your question directly ... I do not know. If there were folks there, they concealed their identities fairly well

I know that I may be blabbing, but I want to paint the best possible picture for you of my time in the jungle. I'm sorry if this answer is a little "wishy-washy".

- The ChillOne
Re: Just back from Manaus w/ solid S6 information

Energia:

Hmmmm ... I can see where you are coming from (keeping my options wide open, of course). Is there a Portuguese speaking person in the house ??? That would help. I would love to hear how a Brazilian would say the name "Shawna".

Anyway, here is the differentiating intel (very solid) on this subject:

My source (English speaking) actually wrote down the name of this F2 person on a piece of paper for me. They wrote:

Jana

This might be enough to close the door on this topic.

- The ChillOne
Jana vs. Jenna

OK, let me try to clarify my intel and attempt to sort out some of the confusion ...

Obi Wan states:

Quote:

"This is all second hand Info. Maybe the guy wrote Jana but told Chillone that it might be Jenna"

BINGO Master Obi Wan !!!

Here's the deal. When chatting about the F4 and associated contestants, my source spoke about this person. I quote:

"Jana, or Jenna ... Jenna, Jana ... something like that"

Get the point. He then took out a piece of paper and wrote down the Final 4 for me. This is right off my piece of paper ...

Jana - 23
guy - 26
Sr. guy - 50
Deaf girl - 22

This is what was physically written on my piece of paper. Obviously, descriptions of these people were talked about (which I posted as well).

We then spoke about pecking order.

Again ... read into all of this as you desire. I will stick by my information and either rise or fall with it.

- The ChillOne
If Daniel is not the 1st one off ...

Rando666 says:

Quote:

"Chill, is it safe to say that if Danial is not the first boot then you've been force fed horse doodies? Or would you like to put any kind of disclaimer on that golden nugget right now? Will you stake your whole shebang on this being true? Enquiring minds want to know!!! Just tell us everything you know!"

NEGATIVE Ghost Rider !!!

You see, my intel came in basically 2 parts. The first were discussions primarily focussing on the F4 and F2. I would say that about 80% of the time was spent on this topic. Once the discussions in this arena slowed (and again, I will emphasize that I did not overly pry for information ... it was more-or-less offered), I asked for knowledge of the first group of people voted off (2nd part - 20%). My sources rattled off the descriptions (in order) of Daniel, Brian (which was meant to by Ryan), Joanna (AA female), and a lady, 30.

So, back to Rando666's question ...

since this was the last information that was talked about (who was voted off 1st, etc.), and since it was not given a whole lot of time as compared to the F4, I would say that if Daniel does not get voted off first, I will still stick by my guns on the F4/F2. But thats just me ...

I cannot reiterate enough that my sources (IMHO) were very credible and I have no reason to believe that I was fed misinformation. I say this now. But, anything can happen. If this all turns out to be 100% false, I will totally LOL and say that my sources were the best actors on earth and apologize to all.

- The ChillOne
Portuguese pronunciation ...

Kenscookie says:

Quote:

"About the Jana thing, ChillOne, you said that the person who wrote this down for you was “English speaking”, but was this person Brazilian? I’m asking because someone here pointed out before that the J sounds like “jzh” in Portuguese. This is absolutely correct, and I can definitely see a Brazilian person hearing the name “Shawna” and mistaking it for “Jana”. A Brazilian person would hear “Shawna” and not even detect that silent w in the middle of the name. (Even if they saw it written down, they would probably be in doubt as to how it is correctly pronounced.) This person could definitely have been talking about Jenna, but I would not rule out Shawna as a possibility."

Yes, my contact was an english-speaking Brazilian (with good english skills). And, you make a very good case for Shawna from a pronunciation perspective. Thanks for enhanceing the curve-ball on this topic.

From my Brazilian contact ...

"This person may not have been the best looking person at the beginning of the show, but, at the end, she was the best looking"

My problem with this whole conversation/debate/discussion and the kink in my intel is that Jenna M. is a complete hottie coming into this thing (from Stuff, to Maxim, to where-ever else she was photographed). Brazilians would love her from the beginning. She does not seem to be a "fit" for my quote above where Shawna might. Shawna is very cute and is the right age given my intel.

OK .... so here's my challenge to all of you.

Seek out a Brazilian person (at work, at school, where-ever). Make sure they speak english. Tell them that you need help and have a question to ask. Ask them to spell (and write-out on paper) Shawna. We will then pool all of our answers with hopes to try to crack this issue. What do you say ...

- The ChillOne
Alias' for contestants

milkshaky:

Quote:

Soo..if these people work at Ariau or somewhere around there...they wouldn't know their real names. So then you must have received your name from someone at CBS or SEG

A BIG FAT NEGATIVE !!!

As I mentioned, NONE of my information came from CBS or SEG ... NONE, NONE, NONE ... Grrrrrrrrrrrrrr !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OK, I think I made myself clear ....

I invite you all to go back and re-read some of my earlier messages (where I gave a pretty good hint as to how my sources were able to obtain the information). I am VERY confident that my sources witnessed some of the filmings. You will just have to trust me on this one.

So, I doubt alias' would have been used in a live filming environment and on-site in the jungle.

By the way, S5 just won a People's Choice Award for Best Reality TV show. Bring on S6 !!!

- The ChillOne
Holy crap !!!

WOW ... I mean, WOW. I go to bed, wake-up, come into work, check the board, and BOOM. Man, my head is spinning right now.

Anyway, good morning everyone.

I will try to answer as many questions tonight (why I have time), but, let me try to shed some more light on my sources ... for what its worth.

* All of my contacts were male
* My primary contact was an english speaking Brazilian
* This contact DID NOT have much interaction (almost zero) with the S6 production.
* This contact was my translator to a second contact, who, I very strongly believe, witnessed the actual filmings on a more or less day-to-day basis (because of his job).
* This 2nd contact DID NOT speak any English
* My feelings on this 2nd contact were that he was so low on the totum pole, that he probably did not get the day-to-day drillings of being quiet, not talking, alias', blah, blah, blah. This is why I feel confident in the information not being skewed.

As far as the Portuguese ... again, HOLY FREAKIN WOW. Talk about beating something to death. Anyway, I find it all very interesting. This is what this board is all about, isn't it.

Another note ... for those who doubt my intel, this is OK with me (I'm just glad people are not bashing me, personally). I wish there was some way I could prove to you that I am not a "plant". Oh well, anonominity does have its drawbacks.

I do have a question for the forum (specifically to those who have been arounf for a long time). I have read here and there that my information parallel's other spoilers in the past. How ??? IMHO, I feel that my information has pretty much stayed more or less consistent the whole way. I have not really made any dramatic changes in my intel ... I've stuck to my guns (well, with the exception of possibly Brian/Ryan and the jaguar). Ahhh ... oh well.

And again, I'm pretty much tapped out. FYI ... I will take the advice of one of the previous posters and post a laundry list of my spoilers. I will try to do this tonight or tomorrow night.

For those who are wondering when I returned from Brazil ... it was on January 8th.

Have a nice day.

- the ChillOne

Intel

alabamacandace:

Good catch on Page 23.

Quote: Re: Re:An Idea

“If I remember right Chill posted about local river guides who drove the boats which took the crew to challenges etc. He also made mention of them hanging around during the filming. I think it is one of these guys who is the source. For example, he has a camerman in his boat filming long shots of the final 3 immunity comp and can see the competitors. This makes total sense to me - I find it hard to believe this hasn't happened before now!”

- The ChillOne

Long ride ...

Blacklightposter:

Quote:

it's gonna be a long ride, you ain't seen nothin yet, ChillOne

BRING IT ON !!! This is going to be fun.

Let me just say that I've stayed away from a lot of the speculative conversations (as much as possible, that is) as I did not want to enhance any straying from my intel (facts). If I join into some of this speculative conversation, it may lead us all down a crazy tangent. Maybe I'll just somewhat "police" these messages ... realing us all back in if we get way off track from the core intelligence.

By the way .. for those who caught the Early Show. I know a lot of attention was on the contestants and the things that they said (and possibly there actions), BUT, was anyone looking at the venues ... the jungle ??? Just curious.

-The ChillOne

ChillOne's Laundy List of S6 Spoilers

I've taken the liberty to consolodate all of my intel into the following post. When referring to a spoiler in this thread, please reference it by its number (that might make things easier):

1. SEG and S6 crew lived at Ariau Towers Hotel (photo confirmation)

2. Location of Tribal Council (photo confirmation)

3. Location of a Challenge Area (photo confirmation)

4. All 16 survivors (at some point before the first person is voted off) appear on "Challenge Beach" as mapped by Dan and as represented in my photo.

5. Survivors are initially split into two tribes, men and women. They will live this way. They will compete this way.

6. Women dominate the challenges at first, winning the first two. This causes great tension amongst the men.

7. Daniel gets the boot first

8. Brian (Ryan) goes second

9. Joanna (African American woman) goes out third

10. The fourth person voted off is a female, about 30.

11. The 2 tribes will merge (or possibly just live together) earlier than in the first 5 installments ... possibly as soon as after the 3rd, 4th, or 5th person is voted off.

12. There is a deaf contestent ... a female (around 22)

13. The Final 4 are (in order of longevity): Jana/Jenna, 23; Another guy, "strong build", 26; Another guy, 50 (3rd place); Deaf girl, 22 (4th place).

14. The crew films a jaguar (a rare event in the Amazon)

15. The location of one of the tribes is near the area labled "Challenge Beach" by Dan and photographed by me. From this point, it is another short boat/canoe ride and a 30 minute walk in the jungle to get to this location. I am told that this is where the women will live.

16. The location of the second tribe is unknown, but could be far away from Tribe 1 ... possibly across the Rio Negro.

17. The Tribal Council jury will live on a mega yacht once they are voted off and will stay there until the final episode's winner vote.

18. One of the female contestants frolicks around topless. I am told that this contestant was not "engaging" much in the episodes/filming (kinda taking a back seat). I was told that SEG production staff attempted to "kick start" this contestant. I was told that this contestent made some sort of "deal" where if "person x" did not get voted off in the next tribal council, she would liven up. Apparently, things worked out as her way of livening up involved nudity. I know, I know ... this is new/additional intel.

19. There are no major injuries during the filming (animal attacks, pirannah episodes, etc.)

20. The female that makes it to the Final 2 is rumored to have been "not the most attractive at the beginning of the show, but ends up being the hottest"

21. The male that makes it to the Final 2 is rumored to be "BIG" in a muscular and tall kind of way. Possibly a tight haircut parted to one side.

Well, I think thats it. If I have forgotten something, I will modify this message and/or keep appending to the list.

- The ChillOne
Attn: ADMINISTRATOR

Can you please lock my other thread in the spoiler section (if you haven't done so already). Also, please rename it to something appropriate.

Thank you.

- The ChillOne

Feedback to my consolodated spoiler listing ...

Audioburn/Rando666:

New spoiler information revealed on today's Early Show build on some of the information that I was able to gain about the F2 contestants. Specifically, the pronunciation of Shawna. This new information, in marriage with my published spoiler information, shed some new light on the F2 female competitor. IMHO, I now (personally) consider Shawna a bigger F2 possibility than Jenna M. as once thought.

JackofSpeed:

It is not new. I mentioned this earlier in this thread. What I did add was more "fluff" concerning why this person pranced around naked. You know, in the beginning, I wanted to only put in the more factual information on this site and leave out some of what might be crap. I've learned now to just reveal it all. Hence, my story about this contestant (probably Jenna IMHO) making some sort of a deal with SEG producers.

Snewser:

I will e-mail you some photo's later this evening.

- The ChillOne
Re: Jana/Jenna

XianneKei ...

Please refer to my post on Page 21:

Quote:

Here's the deal. When chatting about the F4 and associated contestants, my source spoke about this person. I quote:

"Jana, or Jenna ... Jenna, Jana ... something like that"

Get the point. He then took out a piece of paper and wrote down the Final 4 for me. This is right off my piece of paper ...

Jana - 23

Now, to answer your question ...

In the spirit of revealing all of my intel, I initially posted it as "Jana or Jenna". One was in written form, the other in verbal form. I just thought you all should know this.

Feel free to consider this a "slip up" if you so desire.

And, by the way, I invite all of you to try to find inconsistencies and irregular patterns in all of my intel over the past several days. I want to ensure that you all have a good feeling about my information (allbeit acurate or inaccurate). I will address all questions/comments/concerns.

Thank you.

- The ChillOne
Crap comment ...

I LUV PENNY:

Quote:

If you are exactly right I will go away and never come back! Try using usable spoilers like weight loss or vid caps!

Again, you are welcome to read into all of this as you so desire. All I am doing is reporting what I heard in the Amazon. I must admit that this spoiler will never be proven unless the topless contestant comes out sometime in the future and goes public with it. If we see a naked women running around the Amazon, that will only prove a piece of my intel. The bigger piece will almost be impossible to prove without participant involvement ...

So, how did I get this ...

Before I left the Amazon, I asked my contact(s) (jokingly) ... "well, before I leave, I have one last question ... was there anything that happened during the filming of S6 that really stuck out; maybe a strange event or occurance ???" After some thought, this was the answer.

- The ChillOne
Re: Crap comment ...

JackofSpeed:

Quote:

I am also really curious to hear from him when this happened during the filming

I have no idea. Sorry.

- The ChillOne
Good observation ...

High Pockets ...

Quote:

"I was curious, is the source who indicated one of the women goes topless the same Brazilian guy who said 'Jana' is f2?

If it was the same guy, is it safe to assume he was referring to someone who was not Jana, someone different? (I'm assuming he would've called the topless woman by name if it had known her as 'Jana')"

YES, it was the same contact (and within a few minutes of each other). That is, the topless intel and the F2 intel. Makes you say "Hmmmmm ......". On top of that, my contact mentioned that this women had very nice ta-ta's (if you know what I mean). Not sure if that means extremely well endowed or what, but, nonetheless, more intel.

Well, well, well ... a nice angle for us to ponder. Since these two pieces of intel came within minutes of each other, then, "Jana/Jenna" is NOT the boobie girl.

Thanks for the thought High Pockets ...

- The ChillOne
Do you know what I think ...

Lets just say the someone from SEG has the job of monitoring these types of sites/forums. Lets assume there is someone out there. Lets say that they report back to management at the first sign of accurate spoiler information. Lets say that "we", the peeps in this forum, are extremely close to cracking to F4/F2 etc. What would SEG do ???

Well, here's my guess. They know that we are getting VERY close to identifying the F4 and F2 (even before this whole thing gets started). They know that we are struggling with Jenna and Shawna. They know that we know of a topless chick and that it might be enough for us to crack this case wide open. So, what do they do as a counter measure ... they pull the plug on showing the topless girl on TV, thus, keeping us in suspense.

What might they lose ... ratings. Nudity = Ratings !!! Tough decision for SEG.

Thoughts ????

Another thing ...

BMH69

Quote:

"I still say when you pronounce Jenna and Shawna they sound nothing alike but I guess that's just me"

I totally agree ... thats why I was so certain about Jenna M being in the F2. Now, with all the Portuguese chit-chat and the pronunciation chit-chat and the Early Show bit this morning, I am now leaning towards Shawna in the F2. Combined with the fact that she can definately fit the "not hot in the beginning, hot at the end" description.

Anyway, I'm VERY confident that this one will continue to be debated for a while.

- The ChillOne
Re: Do you know what I think ...

Sarah's Monkey:

Quote:

"Chill, at the risk of sounding redundant were you told of any alliances? Friendships? Anything that can help us crack who the other blurry F6 people might be?"

No worries about sounding redundant ... anyway, negative on the question. Sorry ...

- The ChillOne

Posted 1/14
Observations and Answers to Questions

Good Morning ...

I'm going to quess that either (A) a lot of you are on the West Coast, or (B) I'm a lame-o for going to bed to early here on the East coast.

*** Let me mention one important thing. When it comes to spoiling, please refer back to my "laundry list" post a few pages back. THIS IS THE PURE, UNALTERED INTEL AS I GATHERED IT. All my "in-between" posts can be seen as speculation. I will (and have) tried my best to paint the best possible picture of my time in the Amazon while remaining non-specualtive, but, its not as easy as you think. ***

Anyway, let me address 2 questions that I pulled since my last post last night:

nisi2v:

Quote:

“Chillone is it possible your sources mixed the Daniel/Ryan boot up? There is speculation that from some vidcaps that Ryan goes before Daniel since Ryan seems to be missing from the vidcaps with the other seven gathered in a circle”

SURE ... its definately possible. I did see these vidclips and they are interesting and very suggestive. Here's my speculative take ... From a pure memory perspective, its easy for me to believe that my source would have a clearer picture of the events/contestants in the second half of the show vs. the first half of the show (Final 4 vs. 1st 4 voted off). Additionally, at the beginning of the show, you have to account for my Brazilian contacts still not understanding what was going on, what Survivor was all about, blah, blah, blah. They were probably just watching, doing their jobs, etc. Now, as the show progressed, they probably got more "into it", payed closer attention, chatted more amongst each other off-line, etc. That is why I believe that if the earlier spoilers do not pan out (or are a little off), I still believe that the later spoilers will still hold water and be viable. If Ryan goes before Daniel, and my source just got them reversed, well ... so be it. The bottom line is that my sources would have been correct on the women winning the first 2 immunity challenges. So, they got these 2 mixed up (I know, I know ... this is important around here). Of course, all of this is IMHO. Again, I feel very confident in my intel and will stick by it ... fall with that that does not pan out and be happy with that information that does pan out. Time will tell ...

Orangeena:

No, there was a SIGNIFICANT differentiation between these 8 contestants. We spoke of the Final 4, then of the first group to go. I do not feel that my sources got any of these mixed-up.

- The ChillOne
Jana / Jenna ... Shawna

LOL ... you know, when I was told of Jana (or Jenna) being in the F2, I thought that this was a "lay-up" of intel. And, adding the bit about her "hotness" description in the beginning and the end of the show, I thought I had a "lock". Little did I know that this would turn out to be not be such a gimmie.

Well, I guess my only certain "spoiler" (from a F4 perspective) is that the Deaf Girl will be there (unless there are 2 of them ... lol).

-The ChillOne
Re: Observations and Answers to Questions

Black light poster:

Rob could be seen as a little muscular in that pic, but he also has man boobs. I do not think he's the best fit as per my intel (IMHO).

Ozark:

... on Jeff Probst

Quote:

“he did sound like his mouth was full of spit or something “

You crack me up.

Wezzie:

I'm sorry, but I do not want to go into more details about my sources except to say that most of them are native Brazilians (some were english speaking, some were not). Some were non-Brazilians (like me ... just there vacationing) who had some intel from being around the film site. I can tell you that I did not pay for any information or hire anyone ... again, most of this just fell on my lap in casual conversations.

- The ChillOne
Final 4: Another guy, "strong build", 26

Don't want to lose to much focus on this person's identity either:

One thing to note about this person ... when my source described him to me, he also raised his hand way about his head (to indicate that this was a taller fellow) ... my source was about 5'7" or so. Doesn't matter, the idea is that this person is most likely TALL, and, IMHO, at least 6'0".

Black light poster:

Quote:

"Shawna as smart enough to intentionally sacrifice looks to add a few pounds"

I totally agree. I think I made note of this type of strategy as well somewhere in this thread. I think this is our key piece of information (the "hotness" factor). Brazilians would love the Jenna type (given she went into the game as we've seen her in some of these photo's). I'm just personally having a real hard time looking away from the Jana/Jenna intel (as much as I like the Shawna due diligence we've uncovered here).

OK, speaking of the Jana/Jenna intel (I'm really trying to jar my memory now) ... and the whole pronunciation thing. My english speaking Brazilian translator pronounced the names Jana and Jenna with as close to a hard 'J' as you can get. It wasn't along the lines of a Tony Soprano or anything, but it was close to how any American would say these names. But, that does not mean he misunderstood the Portuguese-speaking Brazilian ... the person with the true intel.

More food for thought ...

- The ChillOne
Houston Chronicle

HC's F4:

Quote:

Shawna Mitchell, 23
Alex Bell, 32
Dave Johnson, 22
Christy Smith, 24

Pretty consistent with my intel with the exception of the older man in his 50's.

IMHO, I would replace Dave with one of the 50 year old dude's (after a little more information can be revealed).

Also, damn ... still preplexed about Jana/Jenna. For some reason, I just see Jenna as the voyeur and Shawna as the hottie at the end, but I'm really having trouble second guessing my source. Grrrrrrrrrrrr.

wake me b4 TC:

Look at my post on Page 24 @ 1:13 pm for a consolodated list of spoilers (including pecking order).

- The ChillOne

courtesy boot list ...

Black light poster ...

Thanks. I would have documented the same thing.

- The ChillOne
P.S. ULTIMATESURVIVOR5 is keeping a running update of boot intel (I think its daily) under the spoiler section in a separate thread.
Re: What's in a sig?
Sarah's Monkey ...

About the Houston Chronicle ... not sure personally, but pulled this information off of nisi2u's post one page back from here.

That is all.

- The ChillOne

Newspapers ...

Sarah's Monkey ...

Quote:

I don't think they'd report information they read on an internet message board

Then where would you suggest they got it from ???

- The ChillOne (Boston, MA)
-------------------------------------------------------------
Re: jenna

Pagonglover:

Quote:

"Shawna and Jana are two totally separate words- no one would ever mix these two names up"

... no American would mix them up. HOWEVER, a non english-speaking Brazilian, who just heard the names out in the jungle, then having an english speaking Brazilian translate ... well, they might mix them up (add the pronunciation differences).

Not sure if you read the wealth of Portuguese due diligence in this thread (pages, oh ... 12-25 conservatively ... lol). My guess is not, but, I just summarized our primary problem for you.

- The ChillOne

Krautboy

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents
  Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 The ChillOne   Krautboy     01-11-03       
   RE: The ChillOne   BMH     01-11-03     1  
     RE: The ChillOne   Krautboy     01-11-03     2  
   RE: The ChillOne   Pepe Le Pew     01-11-03     3  
     RE: The ChillOne   Krautboy     01-12-03     4  
   RE: The ChillOne   ulalame     01-12-03     5  
     ChillOne Highlights   Krautboy     01-13-03     6  
         RE: ChillOne Highlights   VerucaSalt     01-13-03     7  
         RE: ChillOne Highlights   ulalame     01-13-03     8  
   More from the Chill One   Brownroach     01-14-03     9  
     RE: More from the Chill One   tribephyl     01-16-03     15  
         RE: More from the Chill One   Brownroach     01-21-03     24  
   Future Updates   Krautboy     01-16-03     10  
     RE: Future Updates   VerucaSalt     01-16-03     11  
         Pic   jkokoj     01-16-03     12  
             RE: Pic   Krendie     01-16-03     13  
                 For sake of consolidation   VerucaSalt     01-16-03     14  
   Matthew's Part = F2?   Krautboy     01-19-03     16  
     RE: Matthew's Part = F2?   Wheezy     01-19-03     17  
         Shawna or Jenna = F2?   Krautboy     01-19-03     18  
             RE: Shawna or Jenna = F2?   Wheezy     01-19-03     20  
   Getting to and from TC   Krautboy     01-19-03     19  
   More on the F2 male's haircut...   Krautboy     01-20-03     21  
   RE: The ChillOne   EyeKnowOne     01-20-03     22  
     RE: The ChillOne   VerucaSalt     01-20-03     23  
   More spec on Matthew (F2?)   Krautboy     01-21-03     25  
     RE: More spec on Matthew (F2?)   MellowYellow     01-21-03     26  
         Comments on Jeanne as F2   Krautboy     01-21-03     27  
             RE: Comments on Jeanne as F2   MellowYellow     01-21-03     28  
                 RE: Comments on Jeanne as F2   VerucaSalt     01-22-03     29  
   ChillOne assuming too much?   Brownroach     01-22-03     30  
     ChillOne is a hoax   FleshKill     01-22-03     31  
         RE: ChillOne is a hoax   ulalame     01-22-03     32  
         RE: ChillOne is a hoax   Brownroach     01-22-03     33  
             RE: ChillOne is a hoax   Booted     01-22-03     34  
                 RE: ChillOne is a hoax   MellowYellow     01-22-03     35  
                     RE: ChillOne is a hoax   Brownroach     01-22-03     38  
                 RE: ChillOne is a hoax   Brownroach     01-22-03     36  
                     RE: ChillOne is a hoax   FleshKill     01-22-03     37  
                         And My Uncle was a Cameraman   IslandFever     01-25-03     40  
   Future updates on this   Brownroach     01-23-03     39  
     RE: Future updates on this   MellowYellow     01-26-03     41  
         RE: Future updates on this   Krautboy     01-26-03     42  
             RE: Future updates on this   MellowYellow     01-26-03     43  
   The ChillOne : Spolier Scorecard   Krautboy     01-27-03     44  
     RE: The ChillOne : Spolier Scorecar...   GeorgiaBelle     01-27-03     45  
   The Topless Jungle Girl (TJG)   Krautboy     01-29-03     46  
     RE: First and Second boots   VerucaSalt     02-04-03     47  
   Recomfirming...   Krautboy     02-10-03     48  
     RE: Recomfirming...   Brownroach     02-10-03     49  
         RE: Recomfirming...   Krautboy     02-10-03     50  
             RE: Recomfirming...   VerucaSalt     02-10-03     51  
                 RE: Recomfirming...   Loree     02-10-03     52  
                     RE: Recomfirming...   Brownroach     02-10-03     53  
                 RE: Recomfirming...   tribephyl     02-10-03     54  
             RE: Recomfirming...   MellowYellow     02-10-03     55  
                 Confirming?   railfan     02-10-03     56  
                 RE: Recomfirming...   Krautboy     02-10-03     57  
                     Still a hoax... and here's why.   FleshKill     02-11-03     58  
                         RE: Still a hoax... and here's why.   VerucaSalt     02-11-03     59  
                         Oceanus Spoiler   Krautboy     02-11-03     60  
                             RE: Oceanus Spoiler   FleshKill     02-11-03     62  
   Discussion about Nudity   Krautboy     02-11-03     61  
     CO in the Mainstream Media   railfan     02-12-03     63  
   Nothing if not tenacious...   Brownroach     02-12-03     64  
   Post Ep-1 comments   Brownroach     02-14-03     65  
   More memories   Brownroach     02-14-03     66  
     RE: More memories   mockingbird     02-18-03     67  
         RE: More memories   tribephyl     02-18-03     68  
             Filtered Information   Krautboy     02-18-03     69  
                 Good points KB   jkokoj     02-18-03     70  
                 RE: Filtered Information   Swami     02-18-03     71  
             RE: More memories   PepeLePew13     02-18-03     72  
                 RE: More memories   Brownroach     02-18-03     73  
                     RE: More memories   PepeLePew13     02-21-03     78  
         RE: More memories - Deena in F2?   S6_Rumor_Control     02-24-03     79  
             RE: More memories - Deena in F2?   Krautboy     02-24-03     80  
     I Don't Buy It   IslandFever     02-18-03     74  
         RE: I Don't Buy It   Krautboy     02-18-03     75  
             RE: I Don't Buy It   Brownroach     02-19-03     76  
   The Topless Young Chick Alliance   Krautboy     02-21-03     77  
   Bump   Boilermaker     04-30-03     81  
     RE: Bump   emma25     05-01-03     82  
         RE: Bump   mistofleas     05-01-03     83  

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •