The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Southern Ontario Banana Peep Meet"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Off-Topic Forum (Protected)
Original message

Maroonclown 5829 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

07-20-07, 12:12 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Maroonclown Click to send private message to Maroonclown Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Southern Ontario Banana Peep Meet"
So Sanjana is now in Toronto taking it easy after his crazy weekend in Seattle. But he should be up for some Saturday action or some Sunday brunch so those of you who might be interested in a little mini-meet please PM me so we can look at dates.

We'll likely find a place between Toronto and Niagara so we can do a handover to Seana.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Southern Ontario Banana Peep Me... PepeLePew13 07-20-07 1
   RE: Southern Ontario Banana Peep Me... Maroonclown 07-20-07 5
 RE: Southern Ontario Banana Peep Me... Max Headroom 07-20-07 2
   RE: Southern Ontario Banana Peep Me... Maroonclown 07-20-07 8
 RE: Southern Ontario Banana Peep Me... Seana 07-20-07 3
   RE: Southern Ontario Banana Peep Me... Maroonclown 07-20-07 6
       RE: Southern Ontario Banana Peep Me... Seana 07-20-07 11
           RE: Southern Ontario Banana Peep Me... Maroonclown 07-20-07 12
               RE: Southern Ontario Banana Peep Me... PepeLePew13 07-20-07 18
               RE: Southern Ontario Banana Peep Me... sharnina 07-21-07 19
 RE: Southern Ontario Banana Peep Me... skye 07-20-07 4
   RE: Southern Ontario Banana Peep Me... Maroonclown 07-20-07 7
       RE: Southern Ontario Banana Peep Me... skye 07-20-07 9
           RE: Southern Ontario Banana Peep Me... Maroonclown 07-20-07 10
 RE: Southern Ontario Banana Peep Me... byoffer 07-20-07 13
   RE: Southern Ontario Banana Peep Me... Maroonclown 07-20-07 14
       RE: Southern Ontario Banana Peep Me... byoffer 07-20-07 15
           RE: Southern Ontario Banana Peep Me... Seana 07-20-07 16
           RE: Southern Ontario Banana Peep Me... Molaholic 07-20-07 17
           RE: Southern Ontario Banana Peep Me... Seana 07-26-07 21
               RE: Southern Ontario Banana Peep Me... Maroonclown 07-26-07 22
                   RE: Southern Ontario Banana Peep Me... byoffer 07-26-07 23
 RE: Southern Ontario Banana Peep Me... Maroonclown 07-23-07 20

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

PepeLePew13 26134 desperate attention whore postings

07-20-07, 12:43 PM (EST)
Click to EMail PepeLePew13 Click to send private message to PepeLePew13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Southern Ontario Banana Peep Meet"
LAST EDITED ON 07-20-07 AT 12:43 PM (EST)

At such late notice, it's hard to say if Pene and I could be available, but if you're looking for ideas where to eat somewhere between Toronto and Niagara and want a brunch-style place around the noon hour, you could try Bobby's Hideaway in Mississauga (Britannia and Mississauga intersection). Fantastic place. I've been there a few times as it's near my work.

It's a bit further north from the lakeshore, just south of the 401 but can drive up from the QEW via the 403.

07-20-07, 12:59 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Maroonclown Click to send private message to Maroonclown Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Southern Ontario Banana Peep Meet"
Awwwwww, can't ya try and come? Pleeeeeeese?

Max Headroom 10069 desperate attention whore postings

07-20-07, 12:48 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Max%20Headroom Click to send private message to Max%20Headroom Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Southern Ontario Banana Peep Meet"
"You missed me, you missed me, now you gotta ..." Aww, never mind.

07-20-07, 01:01 PM (EST)
8. "RE: Southern Ontario Banana Peep Meet"
*smooch*

Seana 5044 desperate attention whore postings

07-20-07, 12:57 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Seana Click to send private message to Seana Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Southern Ontario Banana Peep Meet"
Ack! You mean like tomorrow? We're going camping for the weekend. Won't be back until late Sunday afternoon.

And this is where byoffer shows up and mocks my fire-making skills. in advance.

07-20-07, 01:00 PM (EST)
6. "RE: Southern Ontario Banana Peep Meet"
Noooo Silly, I'll call you. But some weekend between now and the long weekend.

07-20-07, 01:24 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Seana Click to send private message to Seana Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Southern Ontario Banana Peep Meet"
*whew*

Cool. OK, I'm totally good with that. I don't know my way around Mississauga very well...I used to know the Meadowvale area since that's where an old boyfriend lived, but it sure has changed in the last 18 years.

Did your cat call me on Friday or maybe Monday? I got a call from the number you called me from that one day and there wasn't anyone on the other end. There were sounds and such, like rustling. I yelled HELLO! but your cat didn't answer.

07-20-07, 01:52 PM (EST)
12. "RE: Southern Ontario Banana Peep Meet"
You're not alone about Mississauga. I don't think anyone really knows their way around Mississauga, we get lost every single freakin' time.

I'll have to have a chat with the cat. She's bad that way.

PepeLePew13 26134 desperate attention whore postings

07-20-07, 07:32 PM (EST)
Click to EMail PepeLePew13 Click to send private message to PepeLePew13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: Southern Ontario Banana Peep Meet"
Phfft, Mississauga is easy to get around! If ya know where you want to get to, that is.

I've worked in Mississauga for two years now and it really isn't too bad other than during rush hour - rush hour there can be worse than in Toronto, but Saturday and Sundays are easy for getting around.

My mom suggested that we (the Le Pews) drop by their place for dinner tomorrow as it's Poppy's 2nd birthday, so we might have a little time in the later afternoon or perhaps on Sunday around the brunching hour.

Speaking of Toronto... if there's enough northern-Toronto folks around, I know of a great buffet place just off the 401 near the Bayview exit!

sharnina 3083 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

07-21-07, 00:43 AM (EST)
Click to EMail sharnina Click to send private message to sharnina Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "RE: Southern Ontario Banana Peep Meet"
Didn't you misspell that? Isn't it Mississippi? *head tilt*

Brought to life by Snidget.
Words must be weighed and not counted.

Shar's World

skye 2261 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Seventeen Magazine Model"

07-20-07, 12:59 PM (EST)
Click to EMail skye Click to send private message to skye Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Southern Ontario Banana Peep Meet"
Shoulda had one yesterday when I was in TO for the day.

"I don't think witchcraft is a religion." G.W. Bush

07-20-07, 01:00 PM (EST)
7. "RE: Southern Ontario Banana Peep Meet"
And you didn't tell anyone? For shame.

skye 2261 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Seventeen Magazine Model"

07-20-07, 01:07 PM (EST)
Click to EMail skye Click to send private message to skye Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Southern Ontario Banana Peep Meet"
It was just run to Pearson to take not-so-small Skye to catch a flight for his annual pilgrimage to visit his father. Got there at 2 and started heading back at 6.

I'll be in TO August 23-27 though. Maybe we can have dinner one night?

"I don't think witchcraft is a religion." G.W. Bush

07-20-07, 01:08 PM (EST)
10. "RE: Southern Ontario Banana Peep Meet"
Awesome!

byoffer 15947 desperate attention whore postings

07-20-07, 01:54 PM (EST)
Click to EMail byoffer Click to send private message to byoffer Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Southern Ontario Banana Peep Meet"
I definitely want in on Sanjaya's visit to TO. This weekend will be tough for me. I was hoping that we could have Sanjaya for the evening of Aug 6, as that is when Molaholic will be here on his baseball tour.

And Seana - I think you are great for going camping. I would camp with you, and I would bring the smore ingredients!

07-20-07, 03:09 PM (EST)
14. "RE: Southern Ontario Banana Peep Meet"
Seana has Sanjana for the long weekend.

07-20-07, 03:16 PM (EST)
Click to EMail byoffer Click to send private message to byoffer Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: Southern Ontario Banana Peep Meet"
Okay.

Seana - any chance you can join us (hopefully MC, Bullz, Molaholic, anyone else?) for dinner/drinks on the 6th?

07-20-07, 04:08 PM (EST)
16. "RE: Southern Ontario Banana Peep Meet"
Responding so you know I have seen this. I'll let you know. I'm just shutting of the 'puter and we're on our way!

Molaholic 9015 desperate attention whore postings

07-20-07, 06:47 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Molaholic Click to send private message to Molaholic Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: Southern Ontario Banana Peep Meet"
I'm looking forward to it!

07-26-07, 10:21 AM (EST)
21. "RE: Southern Ontario Banana Peep Meet"
Bringing this up from page 3!

DH finally knows his schedule and I can make a Mole meet on the 6th. Yay!

MC: would you be going? Maybe that's the best time for me to get Sanjana. I realise that would cut my time short a bit, and knowing Canada Post, the banana may be a little late to skye, but with busy schedules and such, maybe it's an option.

07-26-07, 01:45 PM (EST)
22. "RE: Southern Ontario Banana Peep Meet"
I know you were excited about having Sanjana for the long weekend so here's what we're doing.

As of about 1/2 hour ago, Byoffer took Sanjana for this weekend. He'll drop the big yellow guy back to me next week and I'll express post it to you so you have him for the long weekend. Then you can bring him to the meet with Mole on Monday. I know he'll just love the drive in.

07-26-07, 01:53 PM (EST)
23. "RE: Southern Ontario Banana Peep Meet"
Peep Meet in Toronto for Aug 6

Okay folks, here is the scoop. We are meeting up with Molaholic who will be in town on his travelling baseball tour. (he says he is just watching, but I suspect he actually plays for the Dodgers*)

The details are as follows:
- meeting at 7:30pm on Monday Aug 6 at a restaurant near the Rogers Centre.

I won't post the actual location - PM me and I will send you the location.

Peeps I expect to see that night include Molaholic, Mclown, Bullz, Seana, and anyone else who is interested! Sanjana will be there too!!!

*yes Moley, I realize that the Dodgers will not be playing that night

07-23-07, 08:54 AM (EST)
20. "RE: Southern Ontario Banana Peep Meet"
It's not looking good for a Sanjana peep meet. Not enough weekends left.

But we'll make sure to get Sanjana to Seana for the long weekend.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •