The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Sanjana's schedule through September"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Off-Topic Forum (Protected)
Original message

arkiegrl 9421 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

07-08-07, 03:17 PM (EST)
Click to EMail arkiegrl Click to send private message to arkiegrl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Sanjana's schedule through September"

If something comes up that the dates assigned to you won't fit into your schedule, please send me a PM. Thank you.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Sanjana's schedule through Sept... Snidget 07-08-07 1
   RE: Sanjana's schedule through Sept... arkiegrl 07-08-07 2
 RE: Sanjana's schedule through Sept... dragonflies 07-08-07 3
   Ack! Breezy 07-09-07 5
 RE: Sanjana's schedule through Sept... Seana 07-09-07 4
 RE: Sanjana's schedule through Sept... SherpaDave 07-09-07 6
 RE: Sanjana's schedule through Sept... anotherkim 07-09-07 7
   RE: Sanjana's schedule through Sept... arkiegrl 07-10-07 9
       RE: Sanjana's schedule through Sept... anotherkim 07-12-07 18
           RE: Sanjana's schedule through Sept... arkiegrl 07-12-07 21
 RE: Sanjana's schedule through Sept... MKitty 07-10-07 8
 RE: Sanjana's schedule through Sept... mom2bjm 07-10-07 10
   RE: Sanjana's schedule through Sept... arkiegrl 07-10-07 11
       RE: Sanjana's schedule through Sept... mom2bjm 07-10-07 12
           RE: Sanjana's schedule through Sept... MKitty 07-11-07 14
       RE: Sanjana's schedule through Sept... sharnina 07-15-07 22
           RE: Sanjana's schedule through Sept... mom2bjm 07-15-07 23
 RE: Sanjana's schedule through Sept... Sheila 07-10-07 13
 RE: Sanjana's schedule through Sept... brvnkrz 07-12-07 15
   RE: Sanjana's schedule through Sept... arkiegrl 07-12-07 16
       RE: Sanjana's schedule through Sept... brvnkrz 07-12-07 17
           RE: Sanjana's schedule through Sept... anotherkim 07-12-07 19
               RE: Sanjana's schedule through Sept... brvnkrz 07-12-07 20

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Snidget 44369 desperate attention whore postings

07-08-07, 03:41 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Snidget Click to send private message to Snidget Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Sanjana's schedule through September"
Looks at schedule, sighs.

I'm still on the list for eventually getting to meet Sanjaya, right?

Summertribe and the living is easy!

07-08-07, 03:45 PM (EST)
Click to EMail arkiegrl Click to send private message to arkiegrl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Sanjana's schedule through September"
Yes, absolutely.

dragonflies 8051 desperate attention whore postings

07-08-07, 11:45 PM (EST)
Click to EMail dragonflies Click to send private message to dragonflies Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Sanjana's schedule through September"
Well, I know I'm still on the schedule, so I'll just be patient. But if Qwerty can't accomodate, we are having our WI etal peep meet on August 25. Sanjana could hook up with 7 or 8 peeps all at the same time!

But I'm cool if not too.

Breezy 18380 desperate attention whore postings

07-09-07, 02:07 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Breezy Click to send private message to Breezy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "Ack!"
Aug 25th was the date picked, I missed that somewhere. My sis will be here from Washington that weekend, I have to go up north. *pout*

Save a horse, ride a cowboy.

Seana 5044 desperate attention whore postings

07-09-07, 01:53 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Seana Click to send private message to Seana Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Sanjana's schedule through September"
Yay! I have Sanjana over the August long weekend! DD is already excited. I showed her a couple 'nana threads. She thinks he needs some clothes. She wants to make them. Actually, I think she just wants to use the sewing machine.

SherpaDave 8326 desperate attention whore postings

07-09-07, 04:30 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SherpaDave Click to send private message to SherpaDave Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Sanjana's schedule through September"
Oh! I'm glad you posted this! I didn't know I was the lucky one to whom Sanjana would be coming. I'd better be more dutiful in checking my mail.

anotherkim 14420 desperate attention whore postings

07-09-07, 06:15 PM (EST)
Click to EMail anotherkim Click to send private message to anotherkim Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Sanjana's schedule through September"

psssst---if i can sneak up in the line and get it for the first two weeks in october, i'll take him to london with me. i'm leaving on the 3rd (i think need to check).

Kimmah Says
--will he need a passport?!?!

07-10-07, 07:17 PM (EST)
9. "RE: Sanjana's schedule through September"
I haven't scheduled any after September yet, so that really wouldn't be a problem (no one on the list has requested any specific time, other than the Seattle peep meet and Bravie in September), but I'm not sure if Bravie would be able to get to you in time.

07-12-07, 10:17 AM (EST)
Click to EMail anotherkim Click to send private message to anotherkim Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: Sanjana's schedule through September"

well, she'll just have to get snappy, now won't she? i'm leaving october 3 (i think--need to chck the dates).

Kimmah Says
--and just remembered that i still haven't gotten five a passport. shite!

07-12-07, 02:13 PM (EST)
21. "RE: Sanjana's schedule through September"
OK, I'll put you on the calendar for the first two weeks of October, then.

MKitty 2976 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

07-10-07, 07:13 PM (EST)
Click to EMail MKitty Click to send private message to MKitty Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Sanjana's schedule through September"
Ah...perfect. Sanjana will love Victoria in September...

*summer cuteness by Sharnina*

mom2bjm 1467 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

07-10-07, 08:31 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mom2bjm Click to send private message to mom2bjm Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Sanjana's schedule through September"
I'm assuming I'm on the list, somewhere down the line... which is fine, I don't think he'd like PHX right about now...

Heck, "I" don't like it right about now.

A Tribe of hippos?

Can you say 12 days or so of over 110 degrees?

07-10-07, 08:40 PM (EST)
11. "RE: Sanjana's schedule through September"
Yep, you're still on the list. Just wanted to get the Canadian contingent out of the way.

But it's a dry heat, right?

07-10-07, 09:03 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mom2bjm Click to send private message to mom2bjm Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Sanjana's schedule through September"
A Tribe of hippos?

Um... yeah. Something like that. But the monsoon is supposed to start soon, maybe tomorrowish! Bring it on!!

Yeah, those Canucks will be frozen soon, we don't want a frozen chocolate dipped Sanjana floating around.!!!

MKitty 2976 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

07-11-07, 02:01 PM (EST)
Click to EMail MKitty Click to send private message to MKitty Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: Sanjana's schedule through September"
Frozen soon? We are currently experiencing a heat wave. In my balmy mild area of the country it is almost reaching 100F..and that is really, REALLY hot for these parts!! (but normal for the prairies..which usually are at least 100 degrees or over)

But, at least in my igloo with my mukluks and moose-pet, I am nice and cool

*summer cuteness by Sharnina*

sharnina 3083 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

07-15-07, 02:56 AM (EST)
Click to EMail sharnina Click to send private message to sharnina Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
22. "RE: Sanjana's schedule through September"
But it's a dry heat, right?

Yeah, like a blow torch.

Brought to life by Snidget.
Words must be weighed and not counted.

Shar's World

07-15-07, 07:49 PM (EST)
23. "RE: Sanjana's schedule through September"
Have you "been there, done that?"

We are sooo waiting for the rains to come... silly people want to change our "monsoon" to "thunderstorm season" - saying that monsoon or haboob does not accurately describe the dangerous weather that comes this time of year...

Yeah, right!

Sheila 2069 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

07-10-07, 10:25 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Sheila Click to send private message to Sheila Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Sanjana's schedule through September"
Has Sanjana had the opportunity to be photographed with Sanjaya yet? Is that even at all possible?!? I do know that the Idols (and the wannabees) are on tour until mid-September.

brvnkrz 20491 desperate attention whore postings

07-12-07, 09:24 AM (EST)
Click to EMail brvnkrz Click to send private message to brvnkrz Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: Sanjana's schedule through September"
Hey Arkie. I just wanted to say thank you again for taking on this task. I know it can't always be an easy one. *smooch*

Syren did me again

07-12-07, 09:43 AM (EST)
16. "RE: Sanjana's schedule through September"
Awww, shucks, 'tweren't nothing.

BTW, did you see Kimmah's post? Do you think you would be able to get the banana to her in time for her London trip? If that's not feasible, that's fine, I'm just wanting to know in order to plan out October.

07-12-07, 09:56 AM (EST)
Click to EMail brvnkrz Click to send private message to brvnkrz Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: Sanjana's schedule through September"
I fly home from Michigan on the 1st of October. So I can either send it from Michigan on the 1st or I can send it from home on the 2nd. Once Kimmah gives a firm date of her departure, I can adjust to get the banana to her. I'll just send it either FedEx 2day or FedEx overnight. Otherwise, I can send it Fedex Intl to London. Any of the above options are fine with me.

Syren did me again

07-12-07, 10:19 AM (EST)
19. "RE: Sanjana's schedule through September"
we can work something out-i'm pretty sure i leave the 3rd. i should know that, shouldn't i?.

Kimmah Says
--fed ex intl sounds so cosmopolitan.

07-12-07, 10:37 AM (EST)
20. "RE: Sanjana's schedule through September"
Sounds good. We can chat as it gets closer.

I? am the picture of cosmopolitan.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •