The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Banana Tour - Canadian leg"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Off-Topic Forum (Protected)
Original message

arkiegrl 9421 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

05-30-07, 02:46 PM (EST)
Click to EMail arkiegrl Click to send private message to arkiegrl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Banana Tour - Canadian leg"
Calling all Canadians!

I'm working on the schedule for Sanjana to visit Canada after the big Seattle peep meet, and so far only have 3 canadian peeps on the list. Is there anyone besides MaroonClown, Qwertypie and MKitty in Canada that wants Sanjana to come visit? The dates would be between July 15 (when MaroonClown takes Sanjana home from the Seattle meet) until Sept 10 (since I've heard how long Canada post can take to get mail delivered, and the Banana needs to be heading towards Bravie around that time).

So, if you want on the list and those dates work for you, send me a PM to let me know, and to have your address. If there are any particular dates you want, let me know. I would prefer to schedule based on geography, but if there will be any peep meets occurring because of the banana, I will try to give those peeps preferred status.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Banana Tour - Canadian leg Seana 05-30-07 1
 RE: Banana Tour - Canadian leg byoffer 05-30-07 2
   RE: Banana Tour - Canadian leg Seana 05-30-07 3
       RE: Banana Tour - Canadian leg arkiegrl 05-30-07 4
       RE: Banana Tour - Canadian leg bullzeye 05-30-07 5
   RE: Banana Tour - Canadian leg PepeLePew13 05-30-07 6
 RE: Banana Tour - Canadian leg greenmonstah 05-30-07 7
   RE: Banana Tour - Canadian leg byoffer 05-30-07 8
 RE: Banana Tour - Canadian leg txmomma26 05-30-07 9
   RE: Banana Tour - Canadian leg arkiegrl 05-30-07 11
 RE: Banana Tour - Canadian leg qwertypie 05-30-07 10
 RE: Banana Tour - Canadian leg brvnkrz 05-30-07 12
   RE: Banana Tour - Canadian leg qwertypie 05-30-07 13
       RE: Banana Tour - Canadian leg brvnkrz 05-30-07 14
           RE: Banana Tour - Canadian leg Maroonclown 05-30-07 15
           Might be a good idea... northernlights 05-30-07 16
               RE: Might be a good idea... Maroonclown 05-30-07 17
   RE: Banana Tour - Canadian leg arkiegrl 05-30-07 18
 RE: Banana Tour - Canadian leg skye 05-30-07 19

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Seana 5044 desperate attention whore postings

05-30-07, 03:16 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Seana Click to send private message to Seana Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Banana Tour - Canadian leg"
LAST EDITED ON 05-30-07 AT 03:22 PM (EST)

Me! Me! Me!

I'm fairly close to MC, so it would only take 2 weeks for the banana to make the 1-hour drive. *rolls eyes at Canada Post's "efficiency"*

ETF speeling

PM with my addy coming your way

byoffer 15947 desperate attention whore postings

05-30-07, 03:17 PM (EST)
Click to EMail byoffer Click to send private message to byoffer Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Banana Tour - Canadian leg"
*taps tuning fork*

"me me me"!!

Maroonclown is bringing Sanjana here (Toronto) after the peep meet? Woo and hoo!

Then we really must have a Toronto Area Peep Meet just after that. There are quite a few peeps within driving distance of TO. I can help coordinate. If you are a Toronto area peep, and interested in attending, then post in here and send me a pm with your suggestions for when/where to meet.

Especially you, MClown!

Another peep meet! This is exciting!

*bounce, bounce*

Seana 5044 desperate attention whore postings

05-30-07, 03:26 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Seana Click to send private message to Seana Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Banana Tour - Canadian leg"
OK, I just PM'd arkie saying that maybe I could meet with MC to get the banana. I think Sanjana needs to visit the armpit of Southern Ontario.

I'd be up for a meet with awesome peeps like you and MC and, say bullzeye, if he's free.

Wheel of tribe

05-30-07, 03:46 PM (EST)
Click to EMail arkiegrl Click to send private message to arkiegrl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Banana Tour - Canadian leg"
Great! You guys work out your peep meet, and then Seana can take Sanjana home with her after that. I'll let you know what the schedule is after that, if/when I hear from other peeps.

bullzeye 5030 desperate attention whore postings

05-30-07, 03:50 PM (EST)
Click to EMail bullzeye Click to send private message to bullzeye Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Banana Tour - Canadian leg"
I'd be up for a meet with awesome peeps like you and MC and, say bullzeye, if he's free.

Schedule and HK summary duty permitting, please count me in!!!

Funny - when MC, ByOffer and I met last month, we spoke about a tour up here - yeah!

A birthday present from Tribe

PepeLePew13 26134 desperate attention whore postings

05-30-07, 04:34 PM (EST)
Click to EMail PepeLePew13 Click to send private message to PepeLePew13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Banana Tour - Canadian leg"
One idea is to see if we can coordinate with Molaholic as I understand he's going to be in town for a couple of days around August 2nd (hope I got that right) so maybe we can figure out a super-duper meet somewhere near the Rogers Centre or the CN Tower area.

Maybe Molaholic can even get some Toronto Blue Jays to sign Sanjana as a few Jays are "posters" here on another forum -- ask Bebo, she had to ban a number of Blue Jays as some guy kept logging in under different player names.

A Tribe siggie
"Tsk, tsk. Pepe's messing with the newbies again." Spidey, 3/30/05

greenmonstah 10761 desperate attention whore postings

05-30-07, 04:38 PM (EST)
Click to EMail greenmonstah Click to send private message to greenmonstah Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Banana Tour - Canadian leg"
Just keep Sanjana away from Coco's Regina, please.

Ah...that particular joke never gets old.

byoffer 15947 desperate attention whore postings

05-30-07, 04:44 PM (EST)
Click to EMail byoffer Click to send private message to byoffer Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Banana Tour - Canadian leg"
Coco's Regina never gets old?

I just wanted a place to try out the Shakes emoticon

txmomma26 5825 desperate attention whore postings

05-30-07, 04:53 PM (EST)
Click to EMail txmomma26 Click to send private message to txmomma26 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Banana Tour - Canadian leg"
Dweeze says we should organize the banana shipment to save on shipping costs.

Another beautiful Syren

Unoriginal since 4:07CST.

Can we plan a Texas trip at some point?

05-30-07, 05:51 PM (EST)
11. "RE: Banana Tour - Canadian leg"
Sure. Nailbone has asked for the 'nana, so we can work Texas in later.

qwertypie 9776 desperate attention whore postings

05-30-07, 05:08 PM (EST)
Click to EMail qwertypie Click to send private message to qwertypie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Banana Tour - Canadian leg"
I'll let you know our vacations plans as soon as we do.

brvnkrz 20491 desperate attention whore postings

05-30-07, 05:55 PM (EST)
Click to EMail brvnkrz Click to send private message to brvnkrz Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Banana Tour - Canadian leg"
I will be heading to Canada with Sanjana. So if Maroony wants to send it directly to Lightsy, that would be fine.

Arkie Rocks!!!

qwertypie 9776 desperate attention whore postings

05-30-07, 07:28 PM (EST)
Click to EMail qwertypie Click to send private message to qwertypie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Banana Tour - Canadian leg"
Does Sanjana have his passport ready?

brvnkrz 20491 desperate attention whore postings

05-30-07, 07:30 PM (EST)
Click to EMail brvnkrz Click to send private message to brvnkrz Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: Banana Tour - Canadian leg"
Are you seriously putting me in charge of that? I currently hold 3 of my own birth certificates because I kept losing them and then finding them after they were needed. And now that I think about it, I'm not sure what I did with my passport. I'm hoping GF has it. *sigh*

Arkie Rocks!!!

Maroonclown 5829 desperate attention whore postings

05-30-07, 08:44 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Maroonclown Click to send private message to Maroonclown Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: Banana Tour - Canadian leg"
Am I reading this right? Are you going to visit Lightsie? Huh? Huh? Are ya???

northernlights 5058 desperate attention whore postings

05-30-07, 08:44 PM (EST)
Click to EMail northernlights Click to send private message to northernlights Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "Might be a good idea..."
I'm not sure if Sanjana is quite ready for Thelma and Louise.

Shouldn't you be looking for your passport?

Maroonclown 5829 desperate attention whore postings

05-30-07, 09:25 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Maroonclown Click to send private message to Maroonclown Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: Might be a good idea..."
OK, too cool. The thought of Bravie standing in my living room collecting Sanjana is.just.too.much.

*thump*

It's almost celebrity. Almost.

05-30-07, 10:30 PM (EST)
18. "RE: Banana Tour - Canadian leg"
Umm, not to be Debbie Downer, but I don't think this is going to work. (At least it doesn't work for me.) That gives MC the banana from July 15 until sometime in September.

skye 2261 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Seventeen Magazine Model"

05-30-07, 11:15 PM (EST)
Click to EMail skye Click to send private message to skye Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "RE: Banana Tour - Canadian leg"
LAST EDITED ON 05-30-07 AT 11:17 PM (EST)

I'll take him/her/it after Lightsy since we aren't that far apart.

(Or I'll be in TO the weekend of August 24-27. I'm willing to surrender my MOPs membership.)

Cruelty-free. No eye of newt or toe of frog allowed.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •