The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Oh where, oh where could Sanjana be"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Off-Topic Forum (Protected)
Original message

brvnkrz 20491 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

05-27-07, 10:01 AM (EST)
Click to EMail brvnkrz Click to send private message to brvnkrz Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Oh where, oh where could Sanjana be"
Sanjana must be a big fan of the Bay area because he requested another trip here. This time he had a Friday night dinner with Sharnina and Bravie.

Here are the three prior to ordering their meal. See how happy they are?

Bravie and Sharnina really hit it off. I think the proof is here, where Bravie was feeding Sharnina some Lemon Chicken.

Unfortunately, this made Sanjana a bit jealous. So he decided to pout for a bit.

After the pouting was over, everybody made nice and they posed for an after dinner picture.

I'll admit that I was a little nervous about meeting Sharnina because we had not had any contact prior to our meet. We spoke on the phone for about an hour before we met for dinner which helped a lot. As soon as we met at the restaurant we hugged and immediately started to chat and it felt as if we had already known each other. The conversation flowed so easily and yes, we talked about you and you and you. *grin*
The staff really got a kick out of Sanjana. They acted as if they had never seen a two foot inflatable banana in their establishment. One of the waiters even asked if he could sign Sanjana. Sadly though, that seemed to be the most attention that Sanjana got because Sharnina (or should I say Sharnia? *giggle*, she knows what I am talking about ) and I were so involved in our conversation. We spent so much time talking that we didn't even pay attention as the staff was closing down the place. *giggle* We just continued to chat away as the staff sat for their end of the night meal.
Sharnina is just wonderful. We found out that even though we sit on different sides of the fence on many issues, that at the core, we still had a lot in common. It reinforced my belief that people, no matter their political and religious beliefs, can and do get along and can and do become friends. It's amazing how a message board and two foot inflatable banana can bring together people who would otherwise never get to know each other. I believe I have made a new friend in Sharnina and am grateful for our wonderful meet. I can't wait until we are able to get together again. Thanks for such an enjoyable night, Sharnina.
See? I didn't post the picture of you dancing on the table for dollar bills.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Oh where, oh where could Sanjan... AugustGirl 05-27-07 1
   RE: Oh where, oh where could Sanjan... StarryLuna 05-27-07 3
 RE: Oh where, oh where could Sanjan... StarryLuna 05-27-07 2
 RE: Oh where, oh where could Sanjan... kingfish 05-27-07 4
 RE: Oh where, oh where could Sanjan... anotherkim 05-27-07 5
   RE: Oh where, oh where could Sanjan... StarryLuna 05-27-07 6
       RE: Oh where, oh where could Sanjan... anotherkim 05-27-07 10
   RE: Oh where, oh where could Sanjan... AugustGirl 05-27-07 7
       RE: Oh where, oh where could Sanjan... StarryLuna 05-27-07 8
           RE: Oh where, oh where could Sanjan... AugustGirl 05-27-07 12
       RE: Oh where, oh where could Sanjan... anotherkim 05-27-07 9
           RE: Oh where, oh where could Sanjan... AugustGirl 05-27-07 11
               RE: Oh where, oh where could Sanjan... anotherkim 05-27-07 13
                   RE: Oh where, oh where could Sanjan... AugustGirl 05-27-07 14
                       RE: Oh where, oh where could Sanjan... anotherkim 05-27-07 15
                           RE: Oh where, oh where could Sanjan... kingfish 05-27-07 16
                               RE: Oh where, oh where could Sanjan... anotherkim 05-27-07 17
                                   RE: Oh where, oh where could Sanjan... kingfish 05-27-07 18
                                       RE: Oh where, oh where could Sanjan... anotherkim 05-27-07 19
                                       RE: Oh where, oh where could Sanjan... greenmonstah 05-27-07 20
                                           RE: Oh where, oh where could Sanjan... anotherkim 05-27-07 22
                                               RE: Oh where, oh where could Sanjan... greenmonstah 05-27-07 23
                                           RE: Oh where, oh where could Sanjan... kingfish 05-27-07 30
                                               RE: Oh where, oh where could Sanjan... AugustGirl 05-27-07 33
                                                   RE: Oh where, oh where could Sanjan... qwertypie 05-27-07 34
                                                   RE: Oh where, oh where could Sanjan... Sagebrush Dan 05-27-07 38
 Um. Ok. greenmonstah 05-27-07 21
   RE: Um. Ok. AugustGirl 05-27-07 25
       RE: Um. Ok. greenmonstah 05-27-07 26
           RE: Um. Ok. AugustGirl 05-27-07 27
 RE: Oh where, oh where could Sanjan... arkiegrl 05-27-07 24
 Ya bunch of whiners brvnkrz 05-27-07 28
 RE: Oh where, oh where could Sanjan... SilverStar 05-27-07 29
 RE: Oh where, oh where could Sanjan... qwertypie 05-27-07 31
 RE: Oh where, oh where could Sanjan... Puffy 05-27-07 32
   RE: Oh where, oh where could Sanjan... StarryLuna 05-27-07 40
 RE: Oh where, oh where could Sanjan... dragonflies 05-27-07 35
 RE: Oh where, oh where could Sanjan... greenmonstah 05-27-07 36
   RE: Oh where, oh where could Sanjan... anotherkim 05-27-07 37
 RE: Oh where, oh where could Sanjan... txmomma26 05-27-07 39
 RE: Oh where, oh where could Sanjan... kingfish 05-27-07 41
   RE: Oh where, oh where could Sanjan... sharnina 05-27-07 43
 RE: Oh where, oh where could Sanjan... sharnina 05-27-07 42
   RE: Oh where, oh where could Sanjan... kingfish 05-27-07 44

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

AugustGirl 11534 desperate attention whore postings

05-27-07, 10:18 AM (EST)
Click to EMail AugustGirl Click to send private message to AugustGirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Oh where, oh where could Sanjana be"
I reserve judgment on this peep meet until Sharnina appears to confirm she survived.

Few people survive their first peep meet with Bravie.

StarryLuna 4771 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Stuff Magazine Centerfold"

05-27-07, 10:20 AM (EST)
Click to EMail StarryLuna Click to send private message to StarryLuna Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Oh where, oh where could Sanjana be"
If that's true, then where is Bravie hiding the bodies?

It's a Syren kind of summer

05-27-07, 10:19 AM (EST)
Click to EMail StarryLuna Click to send private message to StarryLuna Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Oh where, oh where could Sanjana be"
How much fun! *pouts* I want to meet Bravie and Sharnina and watch them dance for dollar bills.

kingfish 20752 desperate attention whore postings

05-27-07, 10:22 AM (EST)
Click to EMail kingfish Click to send private message to kingfish Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Oh where, oh where could Sanjana be"
You should have known that actually eating lemon chicken right in front of S (a fellow fruit) would make the banana pout.

Thanks for posting the Pictures, I looks like a successful meet.

anotherkim 14420 desperate attention whore postings

05-27-07, 10:23 AM (EST)
Click to EMail anotherkim Click to send private message to anotherkim Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Oh where, oh where could Sanjana be"
I must need glasses...I'm reading and reading and just can't find the part where you discussed how much you each admired me.

Never underestimate the power of inflatables.

Kimmah Says
--otherwise, sounds like it was a quality meeting. very good.

05-27-07, 10:26 AM (EST)
6. "RE: Oh where, oh where could Sanjana be"
They didn't post how much they talked about you because they didn't want to make the rest of us jealous. You know the conversation was all about you!

05-27-07, 10:37 AM (EST)
Click to EMail anotherkim Click to send private message to anotherkim Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Oh where, oh where could Sanjana be"

you're quickly working your way up to the top of my 'smartest people on OT list'.
Kimmah Says
--some days it is longer than others

05-27-07, 10:27 AM (EST)
Click to EMail AugustGirl Click to send private message to AugustGirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Oh where, oh where could Sanjana be"
I'm pretty sure they were too busying talking about me.

05-27-07, 10:28 AM (EST)
8. "RE: Oh where, oh where could Sanjana be"
Busying will now be my word of the day. Thanks, Augie!

05-27-07, 10:40 AM (EST)
12. "RE: Oh where, oh where could Sanjana be"
I aim to please.

05-27-07, 10:35 AM (EST)
9. "RE: Oh where, oh where could Sanjana be"

delusional and bitter does not a pretty augie make.

Kimmah Says
--i am suddenly craving a cold, fruity beverage

05-27-07, 10:39 AM (EST)
11. "RE: Oh where, oh where could Sanjana be"
Well, duh! I'm an oldtimer Kim. All oldtimers are bitter and delusional.

Right?

<---- for kimmah

05-27-07, 10:42 AM (EST)
13. "RE: Oh where, oh where could Sanjana be"
have a sammich. it dulls the pain. maybe pooh will bring you some cookies.

-thank you!!!!

05-27-07, 10:45 AM (EST)
14. "RE: Oh where, oh where could Sanjana be"
thanks!

is the hot tub open?

05-27-07, 11:03 AM (EST)
15. "RE: Oh where, oh where could Sanjana be"
yes, although since the disappearance of my pool boy, datashark, it gets a bit grimy with all the crumbs.

Kimmah Says
--try not to splash the hair, please.

05-27-07, 11:09 AM (EST)
Click to EMail kingfish Click to send private message to kingfish Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: Oh where, oh where could Sanjana be"
"Oh Cabana Boy..... Where are you....."

Here I am, with that new banana bag swim suit you wanted me to wear.

Clean the Pool? Mix the margaritas? Nachos?

05-27-07, 11:17 AM (EST)
17. "RE: Oh where, oh where could Sanjana be"
i'm more of a daquari girl myself. tequila is not my friend. but nachos are manna from heaven.

Kimmah Says
--you know, though, i do think it is somehow appropriate to have those with aquatic names addressing our pool and hot tub needs.

05-27-07, 11:24 AM (EST)
18. "RE: Oh where, oh where could Sanjana be"
I should have guessed!! (head slap).

A 'Banana' Daiquiri girl! Of course.

05-27-07, 11:30 AM (EST)
19. "RE: Oh where, oh where could Sanjana be"
now we're talkin'

Kimmah Says
--actually, the fact that you didn't guess is good. i tend to think the images of me puking my guts up in the bathroom of a frat house or a college bar somehow lessens the mystique.

greenmonstah 10761 desperate attention whore postings

05-27-07, 11:32 AM (EST)
Click to EMail greenmonstah Click to send private message to greenmonstah Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "RE: Oh where, oh where could Sanjana be"
I want Kingfish to marry the poster, Fishwoman.

Also, I want Aunt Jemima to marry Uncle Ben* and for Texas Walker Ranger to marry Dr. Quinn Medicine Woman.

*Wait. Are they married?

05-27-07, 11:40 AM (EST)
22. "RE: Oh where, oh where could Sanjana be"
and you could marry the jolly green giant. kewlness.

Kimmah Says
--i would totally sing at that wedding

05-27-07, 11:44 AM (EST)
Click to EMail greenmonstah Click to send private message to greenmonstah Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
23. "RE: Oh where, oh where could Sanjana be"
Breezy could be Sprout!!!!!!!!!

There is a niblet joke in here somewhere. I will wait for AUgie to make it.

05-27-07, 12:57 PM (EST)
30. "RE: Oh where, oh where could Sanjana be"
"I want Kingfish to marry the poster, Fishwoman."

We thought so too. So we tied the seaweed knot in a secret ceremony under the boardwalk in Atlantic City. She is now legally KingFish Woman. Fin in Fin, Gill to Gill, we were to float thru the ebb tides of life together.

We have an arrangement so that we can have RL's, D'Others, etc, and it won't affect custody of the roe.

Consummation? Curious? Well, it was picture perfect, and continued to be, season after season. I filled the tide pool with my spermilitos (her per name) and she filled the sand depressions with the roe. Our air bladders would fill with pride as we watched each fertilization. It never failed, we would take a moment together, and hug and cry with joy.

There have been rocky moments, she and Boner were flirting a little. He is a bit of a cross-species breeder, and, although I don't personally approve of that lifestyle, each to his/her own. So Kingfish Woman and I have been temporarily separated for a little while, (Yeah, Yeah, she has a so called DH, my lawyers are looking into that) but we have those tide pool memories and about 1.7 million children, and 10EE9 grand kids, so our paths will continue to cross occasionally.

(Sorry, I just get emotional, sometimes).

05-27-07, 02:33 PM (EST)
33. "RE: Oh where, oh where could Sanjana be"

{sings} Salmon-chanted evening...

qwertypie 9776 desperate attention whore postings

05-27-07, 03:03 PM (EST)
Click to EMail qwertypie Click to send private message to qwertypie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
34. "RE: Oh where, oh where could Sanjana be"

GROAN! Well played. *puts head on desk* OK, I am done now.

Sagebrush Dan 10002 desperate attention whore postings

05-27-07, 04:06 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Sagebrush%20Dan Click to send private message to Sagebrush%20Dan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
38. "RE: Oh where, oh where could Sanjana be"

Huntin' me some Arkie-woman

Now I've got that song embedded in my brain. Thanks a lot!

05-27-07, 11:33 AM (EST)
21. "Um. Ok."
I was expecting more of a mention but, um...ok, I guess.

05-27-07, 12:00 PM (EST)
25. "RE: Um. Ok."
Join the unmentionable club.

I didn't even get a phone call. Hrmph!

05-27-07, 12:05 PM (EST)
26. "RE: Um. Ok."
There is a big difference between you and me.

No offense.

05-27-07, 12:09 PM (EST)
27. "RE: Um. Ok."
Yes there is. *I* have had two peep meets with Bravie.

You have only had one. She has twice as much to say about me.

arkiegrl 9421 desperate attention whore postings

05-27-07, 11:58 AM (EST)
Click to EMail arkiegrl Click to send private message to arkiegrl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
24. "RE: Oh where, oh where could Sanjana be"
a message board and two foot inflatable banana can bring together people who would otherwise never get to know each other

The force is strong in me like that.

brvnkrz 20491 desperate attention whore postings

05-27-07, 12:13 PM (EST)
Click to EMail brvnkrz Click to send private message to brvnkrz Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
28. "Ya bunch of whiners"
Geez. I go away for a couple of hours doing online job searches and I come back to a bunch of whiners.
did you people not read the post??? Well?? I said "we talked about you and you and you". What part of that made you think that we did not talk about you?
I'm the one who should be whining. Did I get my invitation to be Monsty's lesbian sidekick maid of honor? No, I did not. Hrmph.

Arkie Rocks!!!

SilverStar 6205 desperate attention whore postings

05-27-07, 12:38 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SilverStar Click to send private message to SilverStar Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
29. "RE: Oh where, oh where could Sanjana be"
I have nothing funny to say. I'm glad you had a good time.

qwertypie 9776 desperate attention whore postings

05-27-07, 01:35 PM (EST)
Click to EMail qwertypie Click to send private message to qwertypie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
31. "RE: Oh where, oh where could Sanjana be"
It looks like you both had a fantastic time. I'll join Sanjana in the pouting. *pout*

STILL a peep meet virgin. SIGH.

Puffy 6702 desperate attention whore postings

05-27-07, 01:41 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Puffy Click to send private message to Puffy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
32. "RE: Oh where, oh where could Sanjana be"
*clears throat* Ahem!

I am one of the few, if not only, peeps who have met all 3: Sharnina, Bravie, and Sanjana. It looks like you met at a beautiful location, too. And who were you calling on that cell phone?

05-27-07, 04:55 PM (EST)
40. "RE: Oh where, oh where could Sanjana be"
Braggart.

dragonflies 8051 desperate attention whore postings

05-27-07, 03:17 PM (EST)
Click to EMail dragonflies Click to send private message to dragonflies Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
35. "RE: Oh where, oh where could Sanjana be"
Yay! What a fun peep meet!

05-27-07, 03:27 PM (EST)
36. "RE: Oh where, oh where could Sanjana be"
I am so happy you two got to meyt. (AKA Meet).

See? I am in on the private joke.

05-27-07, 03:30 PM (EST)
37. "RE: Oh where, oh where could Sanjana be"
LAST EDITED ON 05-27-07 AT 03:31 PM (EST)

private jokes are just rude.

Kimmah Says
--unless, of course, they were instigated by me. then they're fricking hilarious.

*edited because there is no way on earth i can leave a complete brain fart misuse of their/they're in a post*

txmomma26 5825 desperate attention whore postings

05-27-07, 04:30 PM (EST)
Click to EMail txmomma26 Click to send private message to txmomma26 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
39. "RE: Oh where, oh where could Sanjana be"
Well, since the whiner couch is already full, I'll just sit over here in the corner and admire the view.

Slice & Dice Sigpic Chop Shop

Glad you two had fun and got to know each other better.

05-27-07, 05:34 PM (EST)
41. "RE: Oh where, oh where could Sanjana be"
I was holding back, I didn't want to be the one to make any remarks on physical characteristics that would be rude and unwarranted.

But...it's getting late. And I am who I am. Six Memorial Day celebratory Gin and Tonics later, I lost track of what concerns I might have had earlier.

Bravie = Knockers. Right. And it is said that that is an appropriate AKA?

So, what's with the sweater?

Nice biceps, BTW. Ref. first pict., the force fit of a piece of chicken bigger than poor Shar's mouth.

Shar, sure, I know she looks nice and all, but be honest, is Bravie really mean?

Now, Am mixing G&Ts by the pitcher. Urp...Scuse me. If I think up any other good questions, I'll be back.

sharnina 3083 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

05-27-07, 06:11 PM (EST)
Click to EMail sharnina Click to send private message to sharnina Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
43. "RE: Oh where, oh where could Sanjana be"
I didn't want to be the one to make any remarks on physical characteristics that would be rude and unwarranted.

BWAAAHAAHAAAHAAAA!!! Dude, have you read some of your posts over the last few days? Commenting on Bravies oobies is tame in comparison.

FWIW - I hugged her and she has great oobies.

Words must be weighed and not counted.

Shar's World

sharnina 3083 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

05-27-07, 05:55 PM (EST)
Click to EMail sharnina Click to send private message to sharnina Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
42. "RE: Oh where, oh where could Sanjana be"
LAST EDITED ON 05-27-07 AT 05:57 PM (EST)

Okay, I have returned from church (and, yes, it really was church) and lunch. I am alive, Bravie is not mean, we had a great time, I did NOT dance for dollars, we did talk about you and you and you and you. Oh, and ... what knockers!

Seriously, we had a great time. Bravie said it best, "...we hugged and immediately started to chat and it felt as if we had already known each other."

I'll let you in on the little inside joke because I have no shame. In nice, neat, big bold letters, I signed my name Sharnia in permanent ink. Gah!

I was nervous about meeting Bravie, too, but for really stupid reasons. I had no need to worry. She's friendly, funny, and has great taste in Chinese food. Lemon Chicken, YUM!

Thank you, Bravie. *smooch and hug*

Words must be weighed and not counted.

ETA - My tag line is what was in my fortune cookie. Kind of appropriate to some of the recent conversation of late, don'tcha think.

Shar's World

05-27-07, 07:08 PM (EST)
44. "RE: Oh where, oh where could Sanjana be"
"BWAAAHAAHAAAHAAAA!!! Dude, have you read some of your posts over the last few days? Commenting on Bravies oobies is tame in comparison."

I have no idea what you could be taking about. (OK, I do. Not exactly, but generally).

So, you danced for free. Thas' aweright!

That was a big ole piece of meat, and her sleeve was rolled up like she meant business. No doubt posed for our benefit, I guess. Very funny, Y'all just crack me up.

She is a very nice person who just didn't want to show off a breast silhouette, and wore a sweater to not do that. This is a family show after all, and I respect that.

(But just between you and I....Ok, Ok, never mind. I can live with 'Great'.)

Once again, I'm glad you had a good time you two.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •