The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Happy Forth, Folks..."
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Off-Topic Forum (Protected)
Original message

IceCat 17415 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

07-04-02, 01:05 AM (EST)
Click to EMail IceCat Click to send private message to IceCat Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Happy Forth, Folks..."
LAST EDITED ON 07-07-02 AT 09:06 AM (EST)

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Happy Forth, Folks... Mysterious Jedi 07-04-02 1
 RE: Happy Forth, Folks... Mon Cherie 07-04-02 2
 RE: Happy Forth, Folks... magic_star 07-04-02 3
   RE: Happy Forth, Folks... Teddy_Bear 07-04-02 7
       RE: Happy Forth, Folks... magic_star 07-04-02 17
 Have a Wonderful 4th! Canada Girl 07-04-02 4
 RE: Happy Forth, Folks... Rebel Crown 07-04-02 5
 RE: Happy Forth, Folks... MandyM 07-04-02 6
   RE: Happy Forth, Folks... nailbone 07-05-02 20
 RE: Happy Forth, Folks... aymelek 07-04-02 8
 RE: Happy Forth, Folks... Drive My Car 07-04-02 9
 RE: Happy Forth, Folks... SkyRaider 07-04-02 10
 RE: Happy Forth, Folks... Sheila 07-04-02 11
 RE: Happy Forth, Folks... L82LIFE 07-04-02 12
 RE: Happy Forth, Folks... PepeLePew13 07-04-02 13
 A little background... IceCat 07-04-02 14
   RE: A little background... Sheila 07-05-02 23
   RE: A little background... Sophie 07-06-02 28
 RE: Happy Forth, Folks... Ronnet 07-04-02 15
 RE: Happy Forth, Folks... Swami 07-04-02 16
 RE: Happy Forth, Folks... George Tirebiter 07-04-02 18
   RE: Happy Forth, Folks... Ronnet 07-05-02 19
   RE: Happy Forth, Folks... Kokoro 07-06-02 31
 Gotta love that Cat! moonbaby 07-05-02 21
 RE: Happy Forth, Folks... bubsy 07-05-02 22
 RE: Happy Forth, Folks... katem 07-05-02 24
 RE: Happy Forth, Folks... sittem 07-05-02 25
 RE: Happy Forth, Folks... sleeeve 07-05-02 26
 RE: Happy Forth, Folks... Sophie 07-06-02 27
 IceCat... Mon Cherie 07-06-02 29
 RE: Happy Forth, Folks... Kokoro 07-06-02 30

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Mysterious Jedi 1043 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

07-04-02, 01:41 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Mysterious%20Jedi Click to send private message to Mysterious%20Jedi Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Happy Forth, Folks..."
Wow! That's so awesome Icecat!

-Heart beats patrioticly-

Happy Fourth everybody!!

Mon Cherie 1813 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Herbal Healing Drugs Endorser"

07-04-02, 01:45 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Mon%20Cherie Click to send private message to Mon%20Cherie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Happy Forth, Folks..."
That was beautiful, IceCat. Thank you!

Mon

When one door of happiness closes, another opens; but often we look so long at the closed door that we do not see the one which has been opened for us.~ Helen Keller

magic_star 2400 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Seventeen Magazine Model"

07-04-02, 01:49 AM (EST)
Click to EMail magic_star Click to send private message to magic_star Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Happy Forth, Folks..."
LAST EDITED ON 07-04-02 AT 02:13 AM (EST)

Have a happy 4th of July everybody!That was great IceCat!

The Cubs win the World Series!Cubbies Win!Cubbies Win!

Teddy_Bear 1675 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

07-04-02, 05:10 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Teddy_Bear Click to send private message to Teddy_Bear Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Happy Forth, Folks..."
Amazing graphics, IceCat--you the man!!

The Cubs
win the
World
S
eries!

Cubbies
Win!
Cubbies Win!

Great sigpic, magic_star!!!! Yet another work of the awsome IceCat.

Hey star, did you or Ice to your sigline?; that too is terrific, and took a lot of work, whoa!!

It is not necessary to accept everything as true, one must only accept it as necessary.
Light a Virtual Candle
Eleanor Roosevelt: No one can make YOU feel inferior without YOUR consent!

magic_star 2400 desperate attention whore postings

07-04-02, 09:44 PM (EST)
Click to EMail magic_star Click to send private message to magic_star Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: Happy Forth, Folks..."
>Amazing graphics, IceCat--you the man!!

>Great sigpic, magic_star!!!! Yet another
>work of the awsome IceCat.

IceCat is so cool!!!Yes he made this awesome sig pic!Thank you so much IceCat!!!

>Hey star, did you or Ice
>to your sigline?; that too
>is terrific, and took a
>lot of work, whoa!!

And I added the next part:The Cubs win the World Series!Cubbies Win!Cubbies Win!...Took me forever to figgure out how to put in all the colors.

The Cubs win the World Series!Cubbies Win!Cubbies Win!

Canada Girl 3340 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

07-04-02, 02:04 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Canada%20Girl Click to send private message to Canada%20Girl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "Have a Wonderful 4th!"
Hope all you Americans have a great day being proud of your country!

I'll be waving my US flag up here as I am half American and proud of it!

Rebel Crown 1413 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

07-04-02, 02:15 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Rebel%20Crown Click to send private message to Rebel%20Crown Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Happy Forth, Folks..."
Awesome work, IceCat. It's one of the best I've seen from you. And Happy Independence Day to everyone!

MandyM 2112 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

07-04-02, 02:43 AM (EST)
Click to EMail MandyM Click to send private message to MandyM Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Happy Forth, Folks..."
Beautiful.......absolutely beautiful....I am seriously all choked up. Does any one else form tears automatically when patriotism is so beautifully displayed? Whenever I catch WWII documentaries on History Channel, I am glued and teary... the stories my grandfather and father tell be about their time in service makes me tear up......and this wonderful illustration of America The Beautiful has me bawling. Thank you IC for a fantastic tribute.....you have truly made my Fourth Of July and brought home what it's all about in a way I'll never forget! Thanks!

MM "We didn't lose the game; we just ran out of time." - Vince Lombardi

nailbone 27263 desperate attention whore postings

07-05-02, 09:33 AM (EST)
Click to EMail nailbone Click to send private message to nailbone Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "RE: Happy Forth, Folks..."
LAST EDITED ON 07-05-02 AT 09:33 AM (EST)

I'm right there with you, Mandy! And don't EVEN play that Lee Greenwood song, Proud to be an American!!! That just gets to me...

Well done, IceCat!!

- This Space For Rent

The road goes on forever and the party never ends - Robert Earl Keen

aymelek 1220 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

07-04-02, 05:55 AM (EST)
Click to EMail aymelek Click to send private message to aymelek Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Happy Forth, Folks..."
Thank you, IceCat.

Drive My Car 20045 desperate attention whore postings

07-04-02, 11:21 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Drive%20My%20Car Click to send private message to Drive%20My%20Car Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Happy Forth, Folks..."
Oh Thank you Ice! This is so beautiful!
It gave me chills, and made me cry!
Stunning gift to your Americans friends.
You are such an artist.

Thank You Thank You

SkyRaider 1301 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

07-04-02, 11:30 AM (EST)
Click to EMail SkyRaider Click to send private message to SkyRaider Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Happy Forth, Folks..."
Absoultely beautiful, Ice! No dry eyes here after seeing that.

Sheila 2069 desperate attention whore postings

07-04-02, 11:54 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Sheila Click to send private message to Sheila Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Happy Forth, Folks..."
*sniffle*

That IS beautiful! Icecat, you truly ROCK (or PURR)!

I hope all of you have a wonderful independence day!

L82LIFE 5333 desperate attention whore postings

07-04-02, 12:11 PM (EST)
Click to EMail L82LIFE Click to send private message to L82LIFE Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Happy Forth, Folks..."
Ice-this is so touching. What a beautiful gift you have given us. Thank you so much.

PepeLePew13 26134 desperate attention whore postings

07-04-02, 12:47 PM (EST)
Click to EMail PepeLePew13 Click to send private message to PepeLePew13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Happy Forth, Folks..."
You've outdone yourself as usual, Ice... nice job!

And a very happy 4th of July to all of our friends here in Blowsville, and may it be a safe and peaceful holiday for everyone.

IceCat 17415 desperate attention whore postings

07-04-02, 03:27 PM (EST)
Click to EMail IceCat Click to send private message to IceCat Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "A little background..."
LAST EDITED ON 07-04-02 AT 03:27 PM (EST)

I had this entire animation done for the 4th of July last year except for one thing... I was stuck on finding an image for for the line: "... and crown thy good with brotherhood..." I actually couldn't post this last year because I lacked that one image.

This year I happened to come across this painting and I immediately knew that my search was over:

It is called A Prayer For My Brother and it was painted by a former fireman named Williams Phillips.

Once I put that image in for that line of the song, I ended up choking my self up!

Thanks to you all for the nice comments and have a fun and safe holiday!

OUTSPOIL! OUTSPOOF! OUTRAGEOUS!

Sheila 2069 desperate attention whore postings

07-05-02, 12:23 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Sheila Click to send private message to Sheila Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
23. "RE: A little background..."
IceCat, I have looked at this thread many times since you posted it. This is the one image that really has continued to stay with me after the fact though. You did a wonderful job of locating just the right images for the song.

Thank you again for creating such a beautiful gift of art for all of us!

Sophie 2407 desperate attention whore postings

07-06-02, 03:41 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Sophie Click to send private message to Sophie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
28. "RE: A little background..."
That's a beautiful painting. Where did you find it?

Sophie

Ronnet 1734 desperate attention whore postings

07-04-02, 03:45 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Ronnet Click to send private message to Ronnet Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: Happy Forth, Folks..."
This is awesome IceCat! Thank you very much!

Swami 5885 desperate attention whore postings

07-04-02, 04:56 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Swami Click to send private message to Swami Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: Happy Forth, Folks..."
Beautifully done IceCat! Thank you so much.

Swami

George Tirebiter 2982 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

07-04-02, 11:57 PM (EST)
Click to EMail George%20Tirebiter Click to send private message to George%20Tirebiter Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: Happy Forth, Folks..."
Aww, Ice--I especially like the way you used what SHOULD be the national anthem (why should Canadia have the only non-violent song?)

Oddly enough, on this "Independence Day," I have managed to saddle myself with the endless spoon-feeding of my latest clutch of parrot babies for the next couple months. . .

So while the rest of your are blowing fingers off with illegal fireworks, I'm home shoveling pablum whenever these little turkeys bray. First year I've had more than one viable baby, so I'm pretty stoked for the job. Guess I felt driven to post SOMETHING to compete with all the lovely garden pix posted lately, but as my yard has grown fairly wild, this is where my focus lies at present.

Happy day, all!

GT

Dedicated to the study of cat bathing as martial art.

Ronnet 1734 desperate attention whore postings

07-05-02, 00:09 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Ronnet Click to send private message to Ronnet Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "RE: Happy Forth, Folks..."
wow - what cool babies!

Conga rats on your little family!

Kokoro 3899 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

07-06-02, 10:20 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Kokoro Click to send private message to Kokoro Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
31. "RE: Happy Forth, Folks..."
OMH they're so cute! How old are they? And is there a worm flavoured pablum?

-----------------------------------
Now let us never speak of S3 again.

moonbaby 17120 desperate attention whore postings

07-05-02, 09:41 AM (EST)
Click to EMail moonbaby Click to send private message to moonbaby Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "Gotta love that Cat!"
Another awesome gift! This is amazing! Thank you so much!

bubsy 246 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

07-05-02, 09:46 AM (EST)
Click to EMail bubsy Click to send private message to bubsy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
22. "RE: Happy Forth, Folks..."
Oh Way cool!! that's a work of art icecat, thanks for sharing i'd like to add that i went into Boston for the fireworks last night and they were AMAZING. it went on without a hitch, whew...
i think it's great how many people take pride in our counrty, really i do. and it's a shame for those of us who don't. (just my little piece- dont' mind me).
anywhoo... thanks IceCat

katem 3315 desperate attention whore postings

07-05-02, 01:34 PM (EST)
Click to EMail katem Click to send private message to katem Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
24. "RE: Happy Forth, Folks..."
That is so cool IceCat, I saw this thread yesterday, but it was not working. You are indeed amazing with this stuff. Congratulations

sittem 4186 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

07-05-02, 05:00 PM (EST)
Click to EMail sittem Click to send private message to sittem Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
25. "RE: Happy Forth, Folks..."
Very nice, Ice. I liked the slow pacing - reminds me of the Ray Charles rendition.

sleeeve 3456 desperate attention whore postings

07-05-02, 05:11 PM (EST)
Click to EMail sleeeve Click to send private message to sleeeve Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
26. "RE: Happy Forth, Folks..."
LAST EDITED ON 07-05-02 AT 05:11 PM (EST)

I just wanted to add that I loved this, too... makes me want to go fourth and spread the patriotic spirit.

What a wonderful gift from a Canadian friend... makes me feel bad that I don't know a single Canada song (well... aside from South Park's "Blame Canada"... maybe I can make an animated gif of that for you... if I knew when a single Canadian holiday was, that is).

You never know what might be up my sleeeve...

Sophie 2407 desperate attention whore postings

07-06-02, 03:39 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Sophie Click to send private message to Sophie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
27. "RE: Happy Forth, Folks..."
Wow...that is beautiful!
Thanks IceCat!

Sophie

Mon Cherie 1813 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Herbal Healing Drugs Endorser"

07-06-02, 10:02 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Mon%20Cherie Click to send private message to Mon%20Cherie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
29. "IceCat..."
Have you put music together with this, or are you planning to? I couldn't help but hear Ray Charles singing "America the Beautiful" when I saw this.

Mon

When one door of happiness closes, another opens; but often we look so long at the closed door that we do not see the one which has been opened for us.~ Helen Keller

Kokoro 3899 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

07-06-02, 10:20 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Kokoro Click to send private message to Kokoro Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
30. "RE: Happy Forth, Folks..."
You know, I really don't know the words to this song but you actually picked pictures that enabled me to piece most of it together (although it sounds weird when I watch and sing because of the pauses ;) Good job and happy belated fourth, Americans!

-----------------------------------
Now let us never speak of S3 again.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •