The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Carmen Does Saskatoon!"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Off-Topic Forum (Protected)
Original message

Canada Girl 3340 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

01-24-06, 02:14 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Canada%20Girl Click to send private message to Canada%20Girl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Carmen Does Saskatoon!"
The Banana Goes Prairie in 20 Breathtaking Photos! And by breathtaking, I mean you'll probably keep breathing, although the boredom of Saskatoon may sooth you into a 5 minute coma.

Alrighty! Here we go...
Now you know I wanted to take Carmen on a tour of the bizarre attractions of Saskatoon. Unfortunatly, Carmen came to visit at a not very good time so she just ended up just spending the day with me. And I took pictures. Fasten your seat belt!

Our day began with some good old fashion banana inflation. My son Andy did the honours.

Apparently her time in Canada has given Carmen a bit of a Tim Horton's addiction so we hopped in the car. Despite reports, she is NOT a good driver.

Andy and Carmen had a private discussion about something in the drive-thru line. It may have been concerning the fact that I should have put on make up if I was going to be taking pictures of myself to post online. I didn't listen.

I'll tell you, Carmen is PUSHY before she gets her coffee, wouldn't even let me order for her. She calmed down after she got her Double Double though.

When we arrived to drop off Andy and his bike at school, Carmen wanted to go hang with the hip elementary kids and ditched me.

That damn Banana was more popular than *I* was in school!

Andy finally brought her back to me, followed by a running pile of kids who were screaming, and I quote, "I WANNA TOUCH THE BANANA!"

She recovered after I force-fed her coffee for a while while she lay down.

Carmen seems a bit shocked at how much SKY there is on the Canadian prairie, so I took her out of town for a closer look.

Where on the prairie is Carmen Banana?

Then I took her back to my place. She's so easy!

When I got closer I noticed that she was having a bit of a showdown with one of our family members. Sausage, our cat wanted to kick the ass of any banana touching *his* bushes.

After our busy day, Carmen and I both needed a little nap. She is NOT attractive with her eyes closed.

Not so hot waking up either. Heh heh.

What's that, Carmen? Time to check OT for your next stop?

She browsed the threads a bit...

... and then she packed up and flew off!

Thanks for visit Saskatoon, Carmen. Bet you're missing Tim Horton's now that you're back in the US. I'll send you a care package!

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Carmen Does Saskatoon! Puffy 01-24-06 1
 RE: Carmen Does Saskatoon! frisky 01-24-06 2
   Sausage Lover Canada Girl 01-24-06 4
       RE: Sausage Lover frisky 01-24-06 5
           O.M.G. Canada Girl 01-24-06 7
       RE: Sausage Lover J Slice 01-24-06 6
           RE: Sausage Lover frisky 01-24-06 9
               RE: Sausage Lover byoffer 01-25-06 26
 RE: Carmen Does Saskatoon! dragonflies 01-24-06 3
 RE: Carmen Does Saskatoon! ginger 01-24-06 8
 RE: Carmen Does Saskatoon! dabo 01-24-06 10
 RE: Carmen Does Saskatoon! DooWahDitty 01-24-06 11
 RE: Carmen Does Saskatoon! StarryLuna 01-24-06 12
 RE: Carmen Does Saskatoon! Seana 01-24-06 13
 RE: Carmen Does Saskatoon! tjstein 01-24-06 14
 RE: Carmen Does Saskatoon! CantStandToLook 01-24-06 15
 RE: Carmen Does Saskatoon! AugustGirl 01-24-06 16
 RE: Carmen Does Saskatoon! strid333 01-24-06 17
 RE: Carmen Does Saskatoon! Schnookie Palookie 01-24-06 18
 RE: Carmen Does Saskatoon! universityofkentuckyrocks 01-24-06 19
 RE: Carmen Does Saskatoon! Penelope Le Pew 01-24-06 20
   RE: Carmen Does Saskatoon! Puffy 01-24-06 21
       RE: Carmen Does Saskatoon! Penelope Le Pew 01-24-06 22
 RE: Carmen Does Saskatoon! Spanky68 01-25-06 23
 RE: Carmen Does Saskatoon! Glow 01-25-06 24
 RE: Carmen Does Saskatoon! samboohoo 01-25-06 25
 RE: Carmen Does Saskatoon! Sheila 01-25-06 27
 RE: Carmen Does Saskatoon! Surveysez 01-25-06 28
 RE: Carmen Does Saskatoon! Cygnus X1 01-25-06 29
 RE: Carmen Does Saskatoon! bystander 01-25-06 30
   RE: Carmen Does Saskatoon! Canada Girl 01-26-06 34
 RE: Carmen Does Saskatoon! greenmonstah 01-25-06 31
 RE: Carmen Does Saskatoon! Cyndimaus 01-25-06 32
 Yay!!! ARnutz 01-25-06 33

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Puffy 6702 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

01-24-06, 02:18 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Puffy Click to send private message to Puffy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Carmen Does Saskatoon!"
*Squeal* More banana photos! Great story. I love the last 3 pictures of you and Carmen. Nice lighting.

frisky 11695 desperate attention whore postings

01-24-06, 02:22 PM (EST)
Click to EMail frisky Click to send private message to frisky Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Carmen Does Saskatoon!"
Okay, I was all ready to rave about how adorable CanadaGirl and her kitten and Carmen are, and to recall the days of trying to give my order at the Timmie's drive through while the damn banana is screaming "Double double! Double double!" from the backseat, and I was going to go all gaa-gaa over that beautiful pick of Carmen on the prairie, and then I saw him.

Sausage.

Is he single?

Rolly made this.
"Sausage." *giggle*

01-24-06, 02:34 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Canada%20Girl Click to send private message to Canada%20Girl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "Sausage Lover"
LAST EDITED ON 01-24-06 AT 02:35 PM (EST)

Ah... so you want a little Sausage love, do ya?

POW!

01-24-06, 02:39 PM (EST)
Click to EMail frisky Click to send private message to frisky Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Sausage Lover"
Does he use the scrunching lotion?

Rolly made this.

01-24-06, 02:42 PM (EST)
7. "O.M.G."
That is the hardest I've laughed in a long long time! Then I had to go into the washroom to see what that bottle actually says. It's skin smoothing lotion.

Totally looks like it says Scrunching!

Wooo. Gasp. Snicker... man, that was funny!

J Slice 13166 desperate attention whore postings

01-24-06, 02:41 PM (EST)
Click to EMail J%20Slice Click to send private message to J%20Slice Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Sausage Lover"
Sooo cute.

Kitties in sinks = <3

My cat used to do that. Now he walks into the shower after I've gotten out and licks the water off the floor.

Ew.

Home is where I want to be/But I guess I'm already there

01-24-06, 02:56 PM (EST)
9. "RE: Sausage Lover"
{drooly Homer voice}

mmmmmmmmm.....used shoowwwerrrrr waaaaaaaaaaterrrrrr *DROOL*

{/drooly Homer voice}

Rolly made this.

byoffer 15947 desperate attention whore postings

01-25-06, 09:04 AM (EST)
Click to EMail byoffer Click to send private message to byoffer Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
26. "RE: Sausage Lover"
We leave the tub faucet dripping for our cat (Archie) who drinks from the tap. He needs the fluids, since his water bowl is more for playing than drinking.

Sig by me. Wish the rider was me!

dragonflies 8051 desperate attention whore postings

01-24-06, 02:23 PM (EST)
Click to EMail dragonflies Click to send private message to dragonflies Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Carmen Does Saskatoon!"
What is this banana you speak of?

siggie by syren
Seriously, lvoed the pics CG! The Canadian Prairie looks very nice!

ginger 22512 desperate attention whore postings

01-24-06, 02:52 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ginger Click to send private message to ginger Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Carmen Does Saskatoon!"
This is one of my alltime favorite Bananaramblings. The trip to school with your son - the way she looks when you give her the post-trip beverage - the incredibly pissed off Sausage - and your own beautiful self. Too cute. Plus, this is a part of your country I have never seen. So educational, too!

Big smooches for that, CGirl!

dabo 26942 desperate attention whore postings

01-24-06, 03:43 PM (EST)
Click to EMail dabo Click to send private message to dabo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Carmen Does Saskatoon!"
YAY!!! Did she vote?

DooWahDitty 1615 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

01-24-06, 03:56 PM (EST)
Click to EMail DooWahDitty Click to send private message to DooWahDitty Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Carmen Does Saskatoon!"
Canada Girl clever. Canada Girl funny. Canada Girl so nice to make us all laugh today.

Any chance of a Carmen sighting in the NW sometime? We have such pretty rose gardens here and Carmen could stop to "smell the flowers".....

I promise I won't take her to an Alliance For Democracy meeting.. I won't! I won't!

StarryLuna 4771 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Stuff Magazine Centerfold"

01-24-06, 04:02 PM (EST)
Click to EMail StarryLuna Click to send private message to StarryLuna Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Carmen Does Saskatoon!"
OMG I love the picture of the kids running after Andy and Carmen! That was so great. If I took Carmen to my school, the kids would probably just pop her with a pin.

Luna's Eclipses

Seana 5044 desperate attention whore postings

01-24-06, 04:08 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Seana Click to send private message to Seana Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Carmen Does Saskatoon!"
What great pictures! LOL @ the kids chouting "I wanna touch the banana"!

Sigs by Bob! Because even fairy princesses need a little siggage!

tjstein 1960 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Herbal Healing Drugs Endorser"

01-24-06, 04:33 PM (EST)
Click to EMail tjstein Click to send private message to tjstein Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: Carmen Does Saskatoon!"
Great photos!

Are we related? Because we have the same nose. I swear some of the profile shots looked like me (only ten years younger, perhaps).

Handcrafted by RollDdice

My grandfather was born in Canada. Hmmm...

CantStandToLook 6254 desperate attention whore postings

01-24-06, 04:43 PM (EST)
Click to EMail CantStandToLook Click to send private message to CantStandToLook Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: Carmen Does Saskatoon!"
woohoo..new banana pics. Looks like she had a great time.

Bob: giving sigs to the shroom loving undeserving since forever!

AugustGirl 11534 desperate attention whore postings

01-24-06, 07:53 PM (EST)
Click to EMail AugustGirl Click to send private message to AugustGirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: Carmen Does Saskatoon!"
Great pics, CG. Looks like Carmen had a great time. Love the name "Sausage".

It's an Arkie.

strid333 2928 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

01-24-06, 07:59 PM (EST)
Click to EMail strid333 Click to send private message to strid333 Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: Carmen Does Saskatoon!"
Very cool that it went to Toontown. Did the banana get to experience any of the centennial celebrations?

Three is the perfect number.

Schnookie Palookie 16822 desperate attention whore postings

01-24-06, 08:20 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Schnookie%20Palookie Click to send private message to Schnookie%20Palookie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: Carmen Does Saskatoon!"
YAY! More nana pics!

LMAO at Carmen in your son's backpack and the kids running after them.

Love the last few pics. You're so beautiful.

Sausage looks just like my Sammy.

Thanks so much for sharing your pics with us CG.

*HUGS*

Winterized by Arkie

universityofkentuckyrocks 2575 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Survivor-themed Cruise Spokesperson"

01-24-06, 08:25 PM (EST)
Click to EMail universityofkentuckyrocks Click to send private message to universityofkentuckyrocks Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "RE: Carmen Does Saskatoon!"
Excellent pics!

ukrocks got a blog!

Penelope Le Pew 2031 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

01-24-06, 09:00 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Penelope%20Le%20Pew Click to send private message to Penelope%20Le%20Pew Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "RE: Carmen Does Saskatoon!"
Hey, great pictures you have here.

I am struggling here... are you the same girl with every pictures? You sure look different with first and last pictures, arent you?

Puffy 6702 desperate attention whore postings

01-24-06, 09:40 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Puffy Click to send private message to Puffy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "RE: Carmen Does Saskatoon!"
The very first picture is her son, Andy. The second picture is CG driving the car.

Penelope Le Pew 2031 desperate attention whore postings

01-24-06, 09:51 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Penelope%20Le%20Pew Click to send private message to Penelope%20Le%20Pew Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
22. "RE: Carmen Does Saskatoon!"
Oh, I thought he took an honour to take a picture of his mom.. I misunderstood. He sure looks like his mommy. Just different hair colour.

Thanks Puffy to clear this up for me.

Spanky68 8092 desperate attention whore postings

01-25-06, 08:55 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Spanky68 Click to send private message to Spanky68 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
23. "RE: Carmen Does Saskatoon!"
Thanks for the pics.

Glow 14353 desperate attention whore postings

01-25-06, 08:58 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Glow Click to send private message to Glow Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
24. "RE: Carmen Does Saskatoon!"
Yay! Thanks for the pics. You guys are so gorgeous!

samboohoo 17173 desperate attention whore postings

01-25-06, 09:01 AM (EST)
Click to EMail samboohoo Click to send private message to samboohoo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
25. "RE: Carmen Does Saskatoon!"
Oh how I have missed banana pics!

And I agree with Nookie, your pictures are so beautiful!

Slice & Dice Chop Shop 2004

Sheila 2069 desperate attention whore postings

01-25-06, 09:49 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Sheila Click to send private message to Sheila Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
27. "RE: Carmen Does Saskatoon!"
Great pictures! It looks like Carmen visited during a wonderful time of the year too --- the sky is gorgeous against your home! Although I like all of the pictures, I think my favorite has to be the one of Andy riding his bike with the banana-toucher-wannabees chasing him (and Carmen).

Surveysez 2793 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

01-25-06, 11:29 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Surveysez Click to send private message to Surveysez Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
28. "RE: Carmen Does Saskatoon!"
Great pics CG. As a Manitobagirl living in Alberta, the locals just don't understand when I complain that those damn mountains close off the sky and make it little.

And Carmen's new Timmy Ho habit? It could have been worse, she could have developed an attraction to Alberta's Lucky Liquors!

Cygnus X1 7505 desperate attention whore postings

01-25-06, 11:38 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Cygnus%20X1 Click to send private message to Cygnus%20X1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
29. "RE: Carmen Does Saskatoon!"
DS seems like the sort who has to fight off the girls, or will be doing so eventually!

As for you, who needs makeup?
*swoon*
*thud*

Nice pics! And we have a sink cat also.

"Do you giggle when you say Regina?" --Whose Line

bystander 4968 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Stuff Magazine Centerfold"

01-25-06, 11:43 AM (EST)
Click to EMail bystander Click to send private message to bystander Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
30. "RE: Carmen Does Saskatoon!"
Cool Pics, thanks for sharing.

I do have one question though? Where is all the ice and snow? I thought Canada was one big block of frozen tundra? You mean to tell me you guys have grass, and fields, and living things up there?

I was expecting Igloos and travel by Dog-Sled. Who would'a thunk??

I'll be over here waiting for the {{THWACK}}!!

01-26-06, 08:11 AM (EST)
34. "RE: Carmen Does Saskatoon!"
Oh no, you're right. Those pics are from the fall.

We're totally covered in dog sleds and igloos right now! Hey look, there goes a polar bear!

Gotta go 'mush' Andy to school.

greenmonstah 10761 desperate attention whore postings

01-25-06, 12:24 PM (EST)
Click to EMail greenmonstah Click to send private message to greenmonstah Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
31. "RE: Carmen Does Saskatoon!"
Very silly!

Cyndimaus 3117 desperate attention whore postings

01-25-06, 02:01 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Cyndimaus Click to send private message to Cyndimaus Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
32. "RE: Carmen Does Saskatoon!"
Great pics! Looks like Carmen had a good time with you and your son!

Sigs by Cyg
GO SEAHAWKS!!!!
I went to college in Portland with a guy from Saskatoon...Scott somebody...very good looking....had a crush on him

ARnutz 13937 desperate attention whore postings

01-25-06, 02:29 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ARnutz Click to send private message to ARnutz Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
33. "Yay!!!"
What great Carmen pics! You and Andy are looking absolutely adorable, as always!

Icey bounced me!

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •