The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Vote on the Saskatoon Banana Tour Route"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Off-Topic Forum (Protected)
Original message

Canada Girl 3340 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

09-08-05, 05:07 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Canada%20Girl Click to send private message to Canada%20Girl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Vote on the Saskatoon Banana Tour Route"
LAST EDITED ON 09-08-05 AT 05:10 PM (EST)

Ok, I'm next in line for Carmen the OT Banana. And for the first time, YOU can choose where Carmen visits! She missed the Saskatchewan Cenntenial celebration, so we'll have to do some other exciting things with her(Exciting by Saskatchewan standards, people!). I've got a few plans, but you choose the rest!

Ok, here we go...
Your choices are:

The Bridges: Saskatoon is built across a river, there are six bridges joining the east side to the west side. Carmen could visit them all!

The Diefenbaken Centre: Apparently this is the only 'prime ministerial center in Canada'. Not sure what that means. I did 'get it on' on the lawn behind it once (it's on the university campus... and it was a pub crawl).

The Saskatoon Zoo: Featuring animals of the prairies. It's actually a cute zoo for such a little city.

The Delta Bessborough: This is the hotel that I got married to Canada Boy outside of, looks like a castle. Does Carmen want to feel like a queen?

1910 Boomtown Pioneer Settlement: Carmen can see how they lived here back in the day. Apparently there are cheezy life-sized figurines!

The Ukrainian Museum of Canada: I've never been, but Carmen may be able to solve the mystery of how to make the perfect perogie!

Kinsmen Park: Carmen can ride the kiddie train into the scariest Alice In Wonderland display I have ever seen. Seriously.

Ok, there are your choices! Isn't this exciting? You can choose as many or as few as you want.

Voting begins... NOW!

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Vote on the Saskatoon Banana To... ginger 09-08-05 1
   yep moonbaby 09-08-05 9
       RE: yep arkiegrl 09-08-05 13
           RE: yep LionChow 09-09-05 17
 RE: Vote on the Saskatoon Banana To... Bobdechemist 09-08-05 2
   RE: Vote on the Saskatoon Banana To... Canada Girl 09-08-05 3
 RE: Vote on the Saskatoon Banana To... AugustGirl 09-08-05 4
 RE: Vote on the Saskatoon Banana To... grit 09-08-05 5
   Lol Canada Girl 09-08-05 8
 My vote Coconut 09-08-05 6
   RE: My vote skye 09-08-05 10
       Mac versus Max Canada Girl 09-08-05 14
           Moose-off Coconut 09-09-05 15
 RE: Vote on the Saskatoon Banana To... zombiebaby 09-08-05 7
 RE: Vote on the Saskatoon Banana To... Schnookie Palookie 09-08-05 11
 RE: Vote on the Saskatoon Banana To... txmomma26 09-08-05 12
 RE: Vote on the Saskatoon Banana To... Seana 09-09-05 16
 RE: Vote on the Saskatoon Banana To... ceedee 09-10-05 18
 RE: Vote on the Saskatoon Banana To... strid333 09-10-05 19
 RE: I vote: foonermints 09-10-05 20

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

ginger 22512 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

09-08-05, 05:22 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ginger Click to send private message to ginger Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Vote on the Saskatoon Banana Tour Route"
I vote:

1910 Boomtown Pioneer Settlement: Carmen can see how they lived here back in the day. Vote based entirely on promise of cheezy life-sized figurines.
OR
Kinsmen Park: Because I want to see that Wonderland.

moonbaby 17120 desperate attention whore postings

09-08-05, 08:52 PM (EST)
Click to EMail moonbaby Click to send private message to moonbaby Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "yep"
what ginger said.

arkiegrl 9421 desperate attention whore postings

09-08-05, 09:41 PM (EST)
Click to EMail arkiegrl Click to send private message to arkiegrl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: yep"
Ditto what Ginger & Moonie said.

LionChow 2033 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

09-09-05, 11:38 PM (EST)
Click to EMail LionChow Click to send private message to LionChow Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: yep"
Agreed, because when you mix a big banana with any cheesy tourisy trap, it has great potential. Go CG!

Bobdechemist 3932 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

09-08-05, 05:23 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Bobdechemist Click to send private message to Bobdechemist Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Vote on the Saskatoon Banana Tour Route"
Carmen called to tell me she just want to sit on the porch and watch your dog run away for 3 days.

Hi!

09-08-05, 05:50 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Canada%20Girl Click to send private message to Canada%20Girl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Vote on the Saskatoon Banana Tour Route"
Now don't your worry your pretty little head. That banana is going to get prairie out the wazoo.

Ew, there's prairie coming out the wazoo...

AugustGirl 11534 desperate attention whore postings

09-08-05, 07:16 PM (EST)
Click to EMail AugustGirl Click to send private message to AugustGirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Vote on the Saskatoon Banana Tour Route"
I vote for The Delta Bessborough because I had fun trying to say it 5 times fast.

Go on. You do it. Say it 5 times fast. Fun, huh?

grit 4868 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Stuff Magazine Centerfold"

09-08-05, 07:21 PM (EST)
Click to EMail grit Click to send private message to grit Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Vote on the Saskatoon Banana Tour Route"
I vote for The Diefenbaken Centre:

1. I like the cute Canadian spelling for "center".
2. Diefenbaken sounds kind of German and my husband's parents are from Germany.
3. I like that whole "get it on" on the lawn thing you shared with us.

Handcrafted by RollDdice

09-08-05, 07:34 PM (EST)
8. "Lol"
I'm not only a bad canadian, I'm a bad typer. That should have been "Diefenbaker Centre". And I'm still not sure about the spelling. whoops!

Coconut 10856 desperate attention whore postings

09-08-05, 07:28 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Coconut Click to send private message to Coconut Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "My vote"
Carmen visits the world's largest anatomically correct moose. Now that's a photo op.

I........used to be a pirate...

skye 2261 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Seventeen Magazine Model"

09-08-05, 09:09 PM (EST)
Click to EMail skye Click to send private message to skye Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: My vote"
Actually I think the world's largest anatomically correct moose is in Niagara Falls.

(Seriously. He and I shared a moment. LOL! I'll check through my honeymoon pics and get back to you.)

"I don't think witchcraft is a religion." George W. Bush

09-08-05, 09:44 PM (EST)
14. "Mac versus Max"
Apparently Canada has a "moose-off". A friend of mine got it on under the Moosejaw Moose (the one on the left). Made her boyfriend feel inadequate. It is, indeed, anatomically correct.

Sadly, no trip there for Carmen, it's two hours away.

http://www.cbc.ca/story/canada/national/2004/12/07/moose-mascot041207.html

Coconut 10856 desperate attention whore postings

09-09-05, 08:46 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Coconut Click to send private message to Coconut Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "Moose-off"

Bwahahahahahahaha!

(Dominou says vcc¯¤jgkgkgolrltoelollr.ééé)

Moose-off! That is my new WOTD.

Coc au Flange-- Official Dish of the Phoquetard Inquisitorial Squad

zombiebaby 7356 desperate attention whore postings

09-08-05, 07:31 PM (EST)
Click to EMail zombiebaby Click to send private message to zombiebaby Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Vote on the Saskatoon Banana Tour Route"
Without reading other choices my vote goes to 2 places:

Kinsmen Park
1910 Boomtown Pioneer Settlement

Life size figurines are creepy and they usually are very dated. I am jusst thinking of the pictures here!

Great ideas!

Look at me I got a Sweet Summer Syren Siggie!

Schnookie Palookie 16822 desperate attention whore postings

09-08-05, 09:13 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Schnookie%20Palookie Click to send private message to Schnookie%20Palookie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Vote on the Saskatoon Banana Tour Route"
Definitely the Delta Bessborough because of the special connection to you.

Would be fun to see pics of Carmen at the Pioneer settlement.

And, because I'm half Ukrainian, bring her to the museum. She needs to make some perogies.

Have fun!

Sig by Bob celebrating the International Nana Nag

txmomma26 5825 desperate attention whore postings

09-08-05, 09:27 PM (EST)
Click to EMail txmomma26 Click to send private message to txmomma26 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Vote on the Saskatoon Banana Tour Route"
I vote for The Delta Bessborough and 1910 Boomtown Pioneer Settlement and Kinsmen Park and maybe even The Diefenbaken Centre cause it's fun to say.

Seana 5044 desperate attention whore postings

09-09-05, 01:26 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Seana Click to send private message to Seana Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: Vote on the Saskatoon Banana Tour Route"
I vote for the The Delta Bessborough and the Kinsmen Park. Sweet and sentimental together with scary Alice in Wonderland. Kewl.

ceedee 183 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

09-10-05, 05:58 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ceedee Click to send private message to ceedee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: Vote on the Saskatoon Banana Tour Route"

I've seen most of the places, but missed the Diefenbaker Centre and the Ukrainian Museum - I was married at the top of the Sheraton, looking out at the Bessborough - but stayed at the Bessborough on our wedding night.

My vote goes for Boomtown - perhaps driving an old tractor or in a convertible????

strid333 2928 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

09-10-05, 06:53 PM (EST)
Click to EMail strid333 Click to send private message to strid333 Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "RE: Vote on the Saskatoon Banana Tour Route"
I say take the banana to the Toontown Zoo and see if the critters like bananas.

So what did you think of the SK Centenial? I got to be right at the front row for Tom Cochrane in Regina!

Three is the perfect number.

foonermints 14531 desperate attention whore postings

09-10-05, 09:30 PM (EST)
Click to EMail foonermints Click to send private message to foonermints Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "RE: I vote:"
Düfenberg Diefenbaken get-it-on and pub crawl Centre! For Obvious Reasons.

Saskatoon Zoo! Phbbt! (reason? see above)

New beautiful Syren!
*smooch*

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •