The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"What happened to the traveling Banana?"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Off-Topic Forum (Protected)
Original message

pmspml5 3263 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

06-23-05, 12:35 PM (EST)
Click to EMail pmspml5 Click to send private message to pmspml5 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"What happened to the traveling Banana?"
Where is he - is he lost - or did he just get cold feet and run away with the bride?

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: What happened to the traveling ... HobbsofMI 06-23-05 1
   RE: What happened to the traveling ... pmspml5 06-23-05 2
 RE: What happened to the traveling ... jkokoj 06-23-05 3
 He became disenchanted IceCat 06-23-05 4
 RE: What happened to the traveling ... Schnookie Palookie 06-23-05 5
   RE: What happened to the traveling ... pmspml5 06-23-05 6
       RE: What happened to the traveling ... Schnookie Palookie 06-23-05 7
           RE: What happened to the traveling ... pmspml5 06-23-05 9
   RE: What happened to the traveling ... LibraRising 06-23-05 8
       RE: What happened to the traveling ... Schnookie Palookie 06-23-05 10

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

HobbsofMI 16065 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

06-23-05, 12:37 PM (EST)
Click to EMail HobbsofMI Click to send private message to HobbsofMI Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: What happened to the traveling Banana?"
I believe he is on a Canadain leg now....Canada's post office is so slow they had to give it extra time to get around....

created by Syren, bouncy by IceCat

06-23-05, 01:16 PM (EST)
Click to EMail pmspml5 Click to send private message to pmspml5 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: What happened to the traveling Banana?"
Ut-Oh - maybe the mounties got him

jkokoj 4389 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

06-23-05, 01:47 PM (EST)
Click to EMail jkokoj Click to send private message to jkokoj Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: What happened to the traveling Banana?"
Not true!! Bruiser was in the wonderful Buckeye State for a few days and then made his way to see our lovely Scarlett!

courtesy of RollDdice
Scarlett does not post in OT much, but I will see if we can get her to give us an update

IceCat 17415 desperate attention whore postings

06-23-05, 03:30 PM (EST)
Click to EMail IceCat Click to send private message to IceCat Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "He became disenchanted"
LAST EDITED ON 06-23-05 AT 03:30 PM (EST)

... after a certain photo op involving a bikini was cancelled.

The banana has since adopted a reclusive lifestyle only periodically releasing statements to the public via his publicist.

As of the time of this post, the banana was not available for comment.

Schnookie Palookie 16822 desperate attention whore postings

06-23-05, 05:27 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Schnookie%20Palookie Click to send private message to Schnookie%20Palookie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: What happened to the traveling Banana?"
LAST EDITED ON 06-23-05 AT 08:54 PM (EST)

Here's the schedule. The only change is that the NJ portion has been postponed at this time so the Canadian tour may begin a week earlier.

Bruiser had so much fun with Scarlett, he's completely spent. He requires some much needed R&R. However, being the trooper he is, he's going to make one last attempt to get to Supe's place in time for a visit. Then, poor Bruiser will retire to Atlanta for some R&R.

In the meantime, Carmen will be heading out on her debut visit to MA sometime next week. YAY!!!

06-23-05, 07:54 PM (EST)
6. "RE: What happened to the traveling Banana?"
Ok I have to ask - who is Carmen and when is she/he visiting me?

06-23-05, 08:43 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Schnookie%20Palookie Click to send private message to Schnookie%20Palookie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: What happened to the traveling Banana?"
This is Carmen.

Carmen is Bruiser's sister. She's going to replace Bruiser on the tour.

Now, as far as when she'll be visiting your neck of the woods, I have you down on the schedule for February 4, 2006. Seriously Hope that gives you enough time to clean up the house LOL.

06-23-05, 08:52 PM (EST)
9. "RE: What happened to the traveling Banana?"
Are you kidding - i have 3 teenagers - I'll have to get on it right away

LibraRising 2847 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

06-23-05, 08:43 PM (EST)
Click to EMail LibraRising Click to send private message to LibraRising Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: What happened to the traveling Banana?"
New Jersey was canceled? But why?

Bruiser and I have never met.

06-23-05, 08:52 PM (EST)
10. "RE: What happened to the traveling Banana?"
LAST EDITED ON 06-23-05 AT 08:53 PM (EST)

Not cancelled, just postponed, There were other committments for that weekend.

ETA: If you want on the tour, pm or email me.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •