The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Hello to all, please read........."
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Off-Topic Forum (Protected)
Original message

supermanssister 1 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

03-21-01, 01:48 PM (EST)
Click to EMail supermanssister Click to send private message to supermanssister Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Hello to all, please read........."
I've never posted here before, but I've often checked the boards to read my brother's top ten lists. Unfortunately, my brother, whom you all know as "superman" was involved in a fatal car accident last friday leaving his work. He enjoyed the comradare and the fellowship on this board very much and I'm sure he would have liked you all to know that. Please post your messages here and I will deliver them to his wife. Reading over his lists and realizing how great, though twisted, his sense of humor was brings a smile to my face. Thank you and God Bless.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Hello to all, please read......... BluSavana 03-21-01 1
 RE: Hello to all, please read......... ItzLisa 03-21-01 2
 RE: Hello to all, please read......... mistofleas 03-21-01 3
   RE: Hello to all, please read......... VOYEUR 03-21-01 4
 RE: Hello to all, please read......... ItzLisa 03-21-01 5
 Please send my regards to his wife.... Cherberrie 03-21-01 6
   RE: Please send my regards to his w... VOYEUR 03-21-01 7
       RE: Please send my regards to his w... Cherberrie 03-21-01 8
           RE: Please send my regards to his w... ItzLisa 03-21-01 13
       RE: Please send my regards to his w... Monkeyboy 03-21-01 9
           RE: Please send my regards to his w... VOYEUR 03-21-01 10
               RE: Please send my regards to his w... Cherberrie 03-21-01 11
           RE: Please send my regards to his w... BluSavana 03-21-01 12
               RE: Please send my regards to his w... ItzLisa 03-21-01 14
                   Lisa BluSavana 03-21-01 15
                       RE: Lisa ItzLisa 03-21-01 16
                           RE: Lisa Monkeyboy 03-21-01 17
                               SUPE>>>>>>> VampKira 03-21-01 18
 No news yet, but I heard from Aya ItzLisa 03-21-01 19
   So this is what a beanball feels li... George Tirebiter 03-21-01 20

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

BluSavana 694 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

03-21-01, 01:59 PM (EST)
Click to EMail BluSavana Click to send private message to BluSavana Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Hello to all, please read........."
You can't be serious.....PLease say this a very bad hoax....

ItzLisa 3350 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

03-21-01, 02:26 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ItzLisa Click to send private message to ItzLisa Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Hello to all, please read........."
LAST EDITED ON 03-21-01 AT 02:27 PM (EST)

You'd better be kidding, lady. This is not even REMOTELY funny, but you had better be kidding.

What if the Hokey Pokey really IS what it's all about???

mistofleas 8043 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

03-21-01, 02:32 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mistofleas Click to send private message to mistofleas Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Hello to all, please read........."
Not funny. Please say April Fools now.

mistofleas

VOYEUR 165 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

03-21-01, 02:37 PM (EST)
Click to EMail VOYEUR Click to send private message to VOYEUR Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Hello to all, please read........."

talk about a MAJOR attention seeking whore.

03-21-01, 02:38 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ItzLisa Click to send private message to ItzLisa Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Hello to all, please read........."
Girls, I've emailed Webby to see if he knows anything about this, or if anyone knows Supe and can confirm that he's okay. I've emailed him myself earlier today and am waiting (and now praying) that I get a reply.

Cherberrie 1285 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

03-21-01, 02:59 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Cherberrie Click to send private message to Cherberrie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "Please send my regards to his wife..."
It was a shock to read your post about Superman's untimely death. We all noticed that he wasn't around this past weekend and figured he was on vacation. His posts were loved by all and, recently, many others have tried to copy his style. Superman is the best "Top ten list" poster SB has known. Please extend my heartfelt sympathy to Superman's wife. We will all feel the loss.

03-21-01, 03:06 PM (EST)
Click to EMail VOYEUR Click to send private message to VOYEUR Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Please send my regards to his wife..."

Cherberrie,

You think this is for real?

V

03-21-01, 03:11 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Cherberrie Click to send private message to Cherberrie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Please send my regards to his wife..."
Unfortunately, I think this is for real. Superman never misses a day on this board. He wasn't around all weekend and then his sister posts this thread. It has to be real. Does anyone know what town or State he lived in?

03-21-01, 03:23 PM (EST)
13. "RE: Please send my regards to his wife..."
LAST EDITED ON 03-21-01 AT 04:05 PM (EST)

Cher, those are my fears too, but it could also be as simple as his computer's broken. But even if he was on vacation, wouldn't he have posted that he was going away? I only went away for the weekend, and I posted I'd be gone, as did Dangerkitty.

I'm praying this is only a hoax for the reason that she just happened to post on the exact same day I posted "hey, where's Superman been?" She even knew to come to the off-topic forum - she's never posted here before. Newbies generally don't come to this forum. And as for her screen name, we don't know she's really his sister. I'm trying not to get upset till we hear back from Webby. I've also emailed Aya to see if he's heard anything. Only other person I can think of to try and contact is Shakes, which I will probably do after this. I hope to God this is just a sick joke.

Monkeyboy 1224 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

03-21-01, 03:13 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Monkeyboy Click to send private message to Monkeyboy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Please send my regards to his wife..."
Superman's sister,
We're heartbroken to hear about it. Our sincerest sympathies
go to his wife, child, family, and everyone who knew him.
He was loved on this board as a witty and genuine gentleman.

We hope you understand that cruel practical jokes sometimes happen on web-sites and we don't want to beleive this is true.

We're very sorry about the loss...God Bless you all!

03-21-01, 03:18 PM (EST)
10. "RE: Please send my regards to his wife..."

i don't mean to be rude, or disrespectful, BUT if my brother was killed (godforbid) in an accident over the weekend, i do not think i would be going on line, taking the time to register, etc. i would be with my family, grieving - that's just me.

03-21-01, 03:21 PM (EST)
11. "RE: Please send my regards to his wife..."
Well, I know that if something happened to me, my husband would post something here. He knows what a Survivor and Survivor Blows addict I am. If he hears me turn my computer on he will say, "Humph, logging in to do some bashing again?" I even talk about posters by their handle names. So, I guess it all depends on your level of involvement. Keep in mind, this is my second season of fanaticism here!

03-21-01, 03:22 PM (EST)
Click to EMail BluSavana Click to send private message to BluSavana Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Please send my regards to his wife..."
God, I don't want to accept this as true, but I also don't want to be rude to his sister if this is indeed fact. I think he mentioned to me and Ebug that he lived in Georgia, I am not sure, though. Supa, if you have left us, please know that we loved you and your presence on this board and in our lives cannot be equaled. I am still praying this is a mean prank. God bless, BluSavana

03-21-01, 03:28 PM (EST)
14. "RE: Please send my regards to his wife..."
Same here, Blu. My prayers and love go out to his wife and children, but until we know for sure, I'm still praying it's not true.

03-21-01, 03:35 PM (EST)
15. "Lisa"
he hasn't posted here since the 12th, I just checked the records. this past Friday would have been the 16th if I am not mistaken. I can't think straight. I personally know of one past time when he didn't post for 4 days or so, work or something like that. I am hoping that is the case right now.. Blu

03-21-01, 03:51 PM (EST)
16. "RE: Lisa"
Okay, that's at least something to consider, Blu - like I said, hopefully his computer's just broken. I was offline for a month in November when I had to replace my old computer, so it's been known to happen.

I've now emailed Webby, Aya, and Shakes - haven't heard back from anyone yet (though I hope Supe answers me, too!). I'm unfortunately offline this evening till tomorrow morning, so I hope there's good news later.

Monkeyboy 1224 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

03-21-01, 04:32 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Monkeyboy Click to send private message to Monkeyboy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: Lisa"
I hope it's a hoax too!
Does anybody know what city he's from?

VampKira 4433 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

03-21-01, 04:43 PM (EST)
Click to EMail VampKira Click to send private message to VampKira Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "SUPE>>>>>>>"
Oh Supe.. please please don't be gone.. Nothing on this board made me smile like your top tens..I even awarded you a golden "S" on the boot camp board...and now you may never see it...Oh Supe, we sure did love you.. It's hard to type through tears....God bless your family, and may you make God laugh his ass off...YOU ROCK SUPE!!!!

**GO NICK**
"No sign of the morning coming, you've been left on your own, like a rainbow in the dark."-Ronnie James Dio

03-21-01, 05:26 PM (EST)
19. "No news yet, but I heard from Aya"
Gang, I've heard back from Aya - he noticed Supe has been away too, but is trying to find out what's going on. Shakes is on vacation, so he won't get my email till he returns. Here's what Aya sent me...

Following email was sent from user AyatollahKhomeini at RealityTVWorld.com Message Board Forums.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Subject: Superman

Ironically, I have the personal e-mail addresses (and names) for shakes and SurvivorBlows, but I don't have Superman's. I have also noticed the absence of his posts, although I figured he was just taking some vacation (as shakes is right now). I'll see if I have any data about Superman from back during S1 that might help confirm whether this is for real.

Please let me know if you find out anything else. I'll let you know if I find out anything.

George Tirebiter 2982 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

03-21-01, 06:49 PM (EST)
Click to EMail George%20Tirebiter Click to send private message to George%20Tirebiter Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "So this is what a beanball feels like. . ."
This is probably my fault--I just wrote to Late Night and asked if they'd ever bothered to look around SB, and since Superman is so much better than the real Top Ten lists, why didn't they consider giving him a job there. He is just too good at those.

If this is true, I'd like to add something more substantial than "this better be a hoax" or "say it isn't so." My family has had more than its share of tragedy (lost two babies, son almost died and lost his leg to Group A Strep, etc. etc. etc.), and I'd like to pass on a word to Supe's family--that it's okay to revel in the hurt for a while, and it DOES get better. Someone gave me a little book that didn't do a lot for me at the time, but after I was through the worst of it, it had some things that did speak to me (it's called When Life Takes What Matters and is one of those outwardly trite collections of religious ramblings that some people here would delight in scoffing at, but please bear with me). A quickie from this book, for his family:

Pain is a language
without words--
and so it is untouched
by words.

Does it help to know
that my prayers for you
are often wordless, too?

And shaped like tears.

If Superman is truly gone, we've lost a real jewel. Can't begin to imagine how hard it is for those who really knew him. . .

GT

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •