The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Banana On The Rocks!"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Off-Topic Forum (Protected)
Original message

skye 2261 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Seventeen Magazine Model"

03-02-05, 08:28 PM (EST)
Click to EMail skye Click to send private message to skye Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Banana On The Rocks!"
Here are a few pics from another leg of Bruiser's Northern Tour. It was pretty cold so he had to wear his scarf most of the time but he made the best of it.

Welcome to Sudbury!

The boys took Bruiser jug curling while I was at work but since Bruiser has no arms he had to be content with skating with the kids instead.

Saturday night he followed my DH to work and amused himself by hitting on the waitresses.

Sunday we went to Science North. The girls in the gift shop loved Bruiser so much that they gave him a Sudbury souveneir (his very own big nickel) to take along on his travels. I packed it with his accessories.

Then we went to check out some sites that Sudbury is infamous for.

The Super Stack (yuck!)

And of course, the one and only Big Nickel.

Finally, Bruiser wanted a pic to remember Canada by so here he is with Smallish Skye.

We've already been told that Bruiser can come back this summer so we're looking forward to enjoying some nice weather and even going underground at Dynamic Earth.

A SigGoddess Syren Original

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 Cool! Coconut 03-02-05 1
   RE: Cool! skye 03-02-05 3
 YAY! Nana Pics. Schnookie Palookie 03-02-05 2
   RE: YAY! Nana Pics. skye 03-02-05 4
 RE: Banana On The Rocks! PepeLePew13 03-02-05 5
 RE: Banana On The Rocks! seahorse 03-02-05 6
 RE: Banana On The Rocks! arkiegrl 03-02-05 7
 RE: Banana On The Rocks! Puffy 03-03-05 8
 RE: Banana On The Rocks! AugustGirl 03-03-05 9
 RE: Banana On The Rocks! ARnutz 03-03-05 10
 RE: Banana On The Rocks! Breezy 03-03-05 11
 RE: Banana On The Rocks! brvnkrz 03-03-05 12
 RE: Banana On The Rocks! KObrien_fan 03-03-05 13
 Yay!!! clemsonbeav 03-03-05 14
 RE: Banana On The Rocks! true 03-03-05 15
 RE: Banana On The Rocks! samboohoo 03-03-05 16
 RE: Banana On The Rocks! txmomma26 03-03-05 17
 Fun pictures Skye! northernlights 03-03-05 18
 RE: Banana On The Rocks! aethelstan 03-03-05 19
 YAY! Canada Girl 03-03-05 20
   Hi CG! Schnookie Palookie 03-03-05 23
       Woooo! Canada Girl 03-03-05 24
           RE: Woooo! Schnookie Palookie 03-03-05 25
               Ha! Canada Girl 03-03-05 26
                   RE: Ha! Schnookie Palookie 03-03-05 28
 Musical Interlude Bobdechemist 03-03-05 21
   RE: Musical Interlude Surveysez 03-03-05 22
       RE: Musical Interlude ginger 03-03-05 27
 RE: Banana On The Rocks! Poncho 03-03-05 29

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Coconut 10856 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

03-02-05, 08:35 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Coconut Click to send private message to Coconut Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "Cool!"
So, how did Bruiser like jug curling?

Great pics, Skye. Glad to see I'm not the only one freezing my .. er.. jugs off.

03-02-05, 08:49 PM (EST)
Click to EMail skye Click to send private message to skye Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Cool!"
He said it was interesting to watch but the kids were more fun.

Schnookie Palookie 16822 desperate attention whore postings

03-02-05, 08:40 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Schnookie%20Palookie Click to send private message to Schnookie%20Palookie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "YAY! Nana Pics."
Jug curling? *giggle*

Great pics Skye! Love the big nickel. My fave is the pic of Bruiser skating with your boys. Very cute! When I saw the title "Super Stack", I thought I was going to see pancakes LOL.

Thanks for sharing your pics with us Skye. *smooch*

Boy oh boy, that Bruiser is always flirting with the pretty waitresses

03-02-05, 08:52 PM (EST)
4. "RE: YAY! Nana Pics."
Actually only the tall kid is mine. The little one is my neice (hard to tell with 40 lbs of outdoor wear on though).

Smallish Skye enjoyed Bruiser the most and is looking forward to having him back again.

PepeLePew13 26134 desperate attention whore postings

03-02-05, 10:19 PM (EST)
Click to EMail PepeLePew13 Click to send private message to PepeLePew13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Banana On The Rocks!"
Great pics, Skye!

Thanks for shipping Bruiser out my way, he just rolled into town today and I immediately put him to work shovelling my driveway as we just had a big dump of snow in the last couple of days.

Scratch and sniff

seahorse 14337 desperate attention whore postings

03-02-05, 10:57 PM (EST)
Click to EMail seahorse Click to send private message to seahorse Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Banana On The Rocks!"
Great pictures skye, bananas are definitely not used to the cold.

Handcrafted by RollDdice

arkiegrl 9421 desperate attention whore postings

03-02-05, 11:32 PM (EST)
Click to EMail arkiegrl Click to send private message to arkiegrl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Banana On The Rocks!"
It's so sad that an inflatable banana has a more exciting life than I do.

Great pics, Skye!

Syren rocks.

Puffy 6702 desperate attention whore postings

03-03-05, 02:33 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Puffy Click to send private message to Puffy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Banana On The Rocks!"
Thanks for sharing your fun banana pictures. Are there any spaces left to autograph?

A Syren®Original
©Syren Creations, 2005

AugustGirl 11534 desperate attention whore postings

03-03-05, 07:44 AM (EST)
Click to EMail AugustGirl Click to send private message to AugustGirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Banana On The Rocks!"
Jug curling? *snicker* You crazy Canucks!

Glad to see the banana is surviving his trek across North America. Great pics Skye!

a J Slice original. isn't she something?

ARnutz 13937 desperate attention whore postings

03-03-05, 07:52 AM (EST)
Click to EMail ARnutz Click to send private message to ARnutz Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Banana On The Rocks!"
Cool! (or c-c-c-cold!)

I lvoe Bruiser pics! Looks like you had a great time showin' him the sights!

'nutz: Proud member of the inoffensive OT Triumvirate... and Shroomhater! - shroom go boom!

Breezy 18380 desperate attention whore postings

03-03-05, 08:12 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Breezy Click to send private message to Breezy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Banana On The Rocks!"
Great pics!

Save a horse, ride a cowboy. Sigpic by Syren.

brvnkrz 20491 desperate attention whore postings

03-03-05, 08:27 AM (EST)
Click to EMail brvnkrz Click to send private message to brvnkrz Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Banana On The Rocks!"
It looks like Bruiser had fun. Thank for the pics.

It's a Syren.
From now on I will behave but in the back of my mind I will be enslaved.

KObrien_fan 8360 desperate attention whore postings

03-03-05, 08:29 AM (EST)
Click to EMail KObrien_fan Click to send private message to KObrien_fan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Banana On The Rocks!"
Great pics, Bruiser and family looked like they had a blast. Thanks for posting these.

clemsonbeav 4208 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

03-03-05, 08:39 AM (EST)
Click to EMail clemsonbeav Click to send private message to clemsonbeav Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "Yay!!!"
It's always good to see how Bruiser is doing. I hope this cold weather isn't causing any, um, "shrinkage."

<--I was there 11.06.04!

true 9689 desperate attention whore postings

03-03-05, 08:53 AM (EST)
Click to EMail true Click to send private message to true Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: Banana On The Rocks!"
Fun pics, Skye!

Keep those banana tales coming, I love them!

samboohoo 17173 desperate attention whore postings

03-03-05, 08:58 AM (EST)
Click to EMail samboohoo Click to send private message to samboohoo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: Banana On The Rocks!"
Great pics, Skye. Thanks for sharing.

Crowned by Pooh. Decorated by Syren

txmomma26 5825 desperate attention whore postings

03-03-05, 09:12 AM (EST)
Click to EMail txmomma26 Click to send private message to txmomma26 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: Banana On The Rocks!"
BRRRRRRR!!!!!!!! How much snow is that???

Great Bruiser pics!

northernlights 5058 desperate attention whore postings

03-03-05, 09:32 AM (EST)
Click to EMail northernlights Click to send private message to northernlights Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "Fun pictures Skye!"
Things have been so quiet and boring since Bruiser left us but it looks like he's been having a great time. That silly banana putting his arms around the waitresses! Mmmmmm ~ Swiss Chalet.

If Bruiser ever makes it back to go underground I'd love to join you. I've worked in the mining industry for 25 years and still haven't been underground. You could also get a Banana on the Moon shot.

So when did he arrive? Friggin' slow Canada Post! Not even two hours away and it takes almost a week? Crazy!

aethelstan 4435 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

03-03-05, 09:56 AM (EST)
Click to EMail aethelstan Click to send private message to aethelstan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "RE: Banana On The Rocks!"
Great pics!! I had no idea you lived in Sudbury. That banana sure gets around!

That reminds me, I really should call my friends there soon.

©Kittyloaf Creations, 2004

World Travel Tips

Canada Girl 3340 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

03-03-05, 10:02 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Canada%20Girl Click to send private message to Canada%20Girl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "YAY!"
That was like a little trip down memory lane! Our Grade Eight class trip was to Sudbury. I went down the big nickel mines, good times!

I wish Bruiser was coming here. I missed the whole sign up thing, but he would have lots of fun in the City of Bridges. Maybe next time there's a sign up. Who's in charge anyway?

Disco ball in the oven

03-03-05, 10:37 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Schnookie%20Palookie Click to send private message to Schnookie%20Palookie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
23. "Hi CG!"
I'd love to add you to the tour. Bruiser will be making his way out west later on, perhaps summertime. He'll be heading to Calgary so he can easily drop by your place for a visit.

I'll be in touch with you when I've worked out a schedule.

Thanks IceCat & RollDdice

03-03-05, 10:58 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Canada%20Girl Click to send private message to Canada%20Girl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
24. "Woooo!"
OH yay! That's great!!! (Oh dear, life very boring to get this excited about visit from plastic banana... Still, yay!)

If Bruiser comes this summer or fall he'll be seen in pictures either with me the size of a house, or with the new Canada Kid!

Disco ball in the oven

03-03-05, 11:01 AM (EST)
25. "RE: Woooo!"
Oooooooooooh now there's a great photo op ... Bruiser helping deliver your baby

03-03-05, 11:14 AM (EST)
26. "Ha!"
And you KNOW, it being me, I'd bring him to the hospital! I love a good photo op.

Due: third week of Aug.

Disco ball in the oven

03-03-05, 12:59 PM (EST)
28. "RE: Ha!"
You are SOOOOOOOOOO getting Bruiser then

Bobdechemist 3932 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

03-03-05, 10:21 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Bobdechemist Click to send private message to Bobdechemist Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "Musical Interlude"
Was anyone else humming "Sudbury Saturday Night" as they scrolled through this post?

Oh, the boys are getting stinko
And the girls are out at bingo

Surveysez 2793 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

03-03-05, 10:26 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Surveysez Click to send private message to Surveysez Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
22. "RE: Musical Interlude"
I kept trying to hum it, but that clever little ditty "Bud the Spud" kept intruding.

It's bud the spud
from the bright red mud.

ginger 22512 desperate attention whore postings

03-03-05, 11:19 AM (EST)
Click to EMail ginger Click to send private message to ginger Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
27. "RE: Musical Interlude"
Brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.
It looks very cold up there.

But you guys are so cute! Always glad to see families willing to humiliate themselves publicly for our entertainment. The Banana is, indeed, a perky inflatable ambassador.

Thanks for the pictures...they went great with my a.m. coffee!

Poncho 787 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

03-03-05, 02:39 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Poncho Click to send private message to Poncho Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
29. "RE: Banana On The Rocks!"
I must be the only one who can't see the pictures ???

Poncho

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •