The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Banana recrap"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Off-Topic Forum (Protected)
Original message

PhoenixMons 4696 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Stuff Magazine Centerfold"

01-25-05, 08:11 PM (EST)
Click to EMail PhoenixMons Click to send private message to PhoenixMons Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Banana recrap"
LAST EDITED ON 01-30-05 AT 11:21 PM (EST)

Someone suggested a Banana recrap of sorts...so I thought I'd oblige.

The Origin of the Banana:

It all started with a 3 foot plastic banana on Lisapooh's $hitlist. She was looking for creative ways to dispose of the office banana, when she had a banana disposal revelation.

After it was decided that the banana would make an intercontinental journey meeting OT peep after OT peep, the banana went missing! Nookie came to the rescue and offered to buy an inflatable one that would be much easier to ship (and much less awkward trying to explain at the post office)

Then once miamicatt got a sign-up list going, the banana magically re-appeared. It was then suggested by Dweezil that "The order of Banana delivery should be organized by location to save on shipping costs." (which quickly became the hit of the OT Stepford Wives Club's siglines)

And then...on July 1, 2004...The Banana Landed on Schnookie's doorstep (or in her post office box or whatever). Here is the banana's newborn pictire:

And thus, began the Fellowship of the Banana

The Banana adventures began in Atlanta with The Banana of Doom and CSTL (and a little girl trying to get her hands on the precious)...

The Banana with the Greatest Posters in all Middle OT standing at his side...

And then came the Bananawraiths...

Then the banana made its first journey through the friendly skies

Onward to meet new peeps! He met up with cq, Pepe, Pippy, Pene, Debs

and CSTL

They took the nana all over the Niagara Falls area and to the Hockey Hall of Fame...

Before leaving, the banana had its first brush with danger...

Whew! That was a close one! Once he finally caught his breath, the banana went on to perhaps the most exclusive of gatherings...Pooh's Corner with the fabulous Pooh, Buggy, sami, and misto. This party was so exclusive, in fact, that the paparazzi only managed to snap one picture from the OT babefest

Oh, you thought you were going to get to see the babes? Don't blame me...blame them for keeping the pics classified.

Then the banana headed to Ohio to meet up with BEG, SurBear, and Asrai.

Where he also saw Bob Hope

After Ohio, the Nana headed out to sunny California. First stop, San Francisco with
Bravey

Ginger

miamicatt

and Puffy (and hubby)

...where they enjoyed each other's company with the aid of boxed wine.

After getting tipsy with the ladies of San Francisco (der zweite thread) - and leaving perhaps more than his heart there - the banana headed down to Hollywood.

Along the way, he found himself his very own cabana boy

and he also got a little frisky with a hot dog

In Hollywood (thresd part deux), the banana visited with
Puffy and bondt007 (the shadow)

and RollDDice

and got arrested in the process (the banana played Peeping Tom, stole a car, and robbed an ATM and got caught red-peeled)

The banana then met up with Deonna, tig_ger, and Puffy yet again (jeez, this Puffy chick really gets around).

Hollywood apparently rubbed off on the banana as he came out of his peel and showed his feminine side

Enough of California and those crazy peeps! The banana decided it was time for a cross-country trip to Upstate NY to relax and hang out with thndrkttn. Oh and what was in store for him in New York! thndrkttn was kind enough to help him find himself. He got his very first bag of eyes and lips (and arms)!

Yay! Our banana finally has some personality! He had fun playing around with new facial expressions. But it wasn't all fun and games. thndrkttn played a mean trick on him...

Before leaving NY to head back out west, he had a little fun with his own kind

Then it was off to Seattle to kick it with Lookeloo, JIMBO, and Sherps

The banana hung out with Lenin

And hung out of the troll under the bridge

Then it was off to Arizona with PhoenixMons

The banana was busy in Arizona, where he got his driver's license

Got a little dehydrated after hiking the White Tank Mountains

And daydreamed about his future as a politician

After a most exhausting trip, the banana was off to Cheesehead Territory to break cheesebread with weltek and NolayC. He showed up on their doorstep

He got into a little bit of trouble

But he somehow made it out alive. Whew! He was really "tired", so they all decided to hit the sack for some "sleep" (uh-huh...sleep)

They said their good-byes

And the banana was off on another whirlwind adventure...headed to visit Swami

The banana was in for a treat (or not) - Swami had big plans for him! It was "impersonate the OT peep" time and the banana had lots of fun with that

Hey...is that Icey?

And had a big tea party with all sorts of OT peeps

Swami had her way the banana

He couldn't get out of there fast enough! His poor little head was spinning so fast from all the "excitement", but somehow he managed to make it to Mizzou with tjstein

and Doodlebug (and Doodlebaby). But the pictures of this meeting were sadly deleted - but, tjstein was most committed and retraced her steps (minus Doodlebug)

He chilled with Beetle Bailey

And did some "last minute" editing and proofreading for Thomas Jefferson (news flash: you're just a tad bit too late, 'nana)

Doodlebug did manage to snap a few pics of the banana with Doodlebaby, though

Next the banana headed to Virginia with Starry Luna and Samboohoo

Where the banana had some fun trying to blow stuff up with some cannons

Before leaving, the banana declared his lvoe for all of the peeps who made his adventures happen. *sniffle*

The banana’s journey took him to Boohooville where the Samboohoos made him feel at home (and by ‘at home’ I mean they put his banana-a$$ to work)

He went trick-or-treating with Babyboohoo, where he made out like a bandit and even scored some swoops!

Then it was off to Atlanta again for the peep meet to end all peep meets! Peeps came from far and wide to play with the banana…

Deb, Beav, CSTL, Mr. & Mrs. Nookie, Esbea, Mr. & Mrs. Puffy, Bruiser, Asrai, & Woe

The banana had lots of fun with this crazy bunch

And even made a special appearance on CNN (sort of)

But all good things must come to an end, and the banana and the OT peeps parted ways

The ‘nana had some more adventures in Atlanta
Where he got to ride on a Segway and everything!

And got to play American Idol

Then Nookie asked him where he wanted to go next. He said “take me to another place”…and he ended up in Tennessee
The nana had to get up early for the Chickamauga 10-mile run

But he ended up crossing the finish line in one piece

Then he took a trip on the famous

Finally he got to meet up with some Tennessee peeps!
Arkiegrl, Arkieboy, Mr. & Mrs. Nookie, Bruiser, FarmBoy and vols

Nookie & vols posed with the banana one last time before heading off in vols’ sports car

The banana decided he liked Tennessee and wanted to continue his Tennessee adventures with the smacktabulous kimmah

Kimmah really went all out with the banana…so much so that he got pretty banged up

While in Tennessee, kimmah took the banana to meet some big names in Tennessee such as Steve McNair

Sterling Marlin

Faith Hill, Tim McGraw, and Kenny Cheney

Before leaving, the banana (with help from kimmah) got into some trouble with the police

But they managed to get out mostly unscathed (banana needed some serious surgery, but in the end, he was okay). Then it was off to college with JSlice

The banana finally got some much-needed rest while JSlice wrote papers (procrastinate much?). I can only assume he got baked, but he definitely got rocked

After the banana cleared his head (and the cloud of smoke around him lifted), he was on his way to Vermont to make Ben & Jerry’s with KOBrienfan

And Clueless

The two of them had lots of fun with the banana

And bruiser even got a taste of Survivor with KO

After partying it up with KO & clueless, bruiser headed down to sunny Miami

Where he went for a dip in the jacuzzi

And got hosed on the boat

He had some more fun with clueless

playing...look...HORSEBALLS!

And hung out at a cabanagirl-less (and cabanaboy-less) cabana

Then it was off to Disney MGM Studios with survivorscott

Where he visited some friends

He was all excited to ride the rides until...

But he quickly got over it once he got to meet The Donald (and The Daisy)

And Darth Vader

Then it was off to South Carolina to hang out with the beav

Beav wanted to give the nana a 'redneck experience' and I think he succeeded

But he also let his more 'cultured' side show

He had to try on the special banana boxers

And he was mighty fond of beav's step-dad

Until

He was pretty rattled, but he was able to continue on to Pittsburgh to hang out with some fine ladies...
Asrai gave the nana the twirl of his life

While the nana cowered behind a tree during Glow's giant bunny attack (Glow...next time remember your bag of eyes and lips)

Bruiser got lucky and found a familiar-looking lounge chair

And spotted Buggy and Wheezy

The banana also hung out with emydi*

and geggy*

*These pics have been added for the re-broadcast of the re-crap

Stay tuned for the next installment of the banana adventures when he goes across the border to hang out with some crazy Canucks...

*****if anyone has the link to Dweezil's Banana adventures...please let me know - this was the next stop according to the October Bananapalooza Schedule, but I can't seem to locate the thread anywhere

Got blog?

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 I'm missing out! Sophie 01-25-05 1
   Sophie! Schnookie Palookie 01-25-05 5
       RE: Sophie! Sophie 01-25-05 7
 RE: Banana recrap CantStandToLook 01-25-05 2
 RE: Banana recrap KObrien_fan 01-25-05 3
 Phoenix!!! Schnookie Palookie 01-25-05 4
 RE: Banana recrap Glow 01-25-05 6
 RE: Banana recrap Lasann 01-26-05 8
 RE: Banana recrap Dizwiz 01-26-05 9
   RE: Banana recrap Immunegirl 01-26-05 11
       RE: Banana recrap ExInterper 01-26-05 20
       RE: Banana recrap Schnookie Palookie 01-26-05 29
           RE: Banana recrap Immunegirl 01-26-05 31
 RE: Banana recrap txmomma26 01-26-05 10
 bump PhoenixMons 01-26-05 12
   RE: bump CantStandToLook 01-26-05 13
       RE: bump PhoenixMons 01-26-05 14
           RE: bump CantStandToLook 01-26-05 17
               RE: bump PhoenixMons 01-26-05 19
                   RE: bump CantStandToLook 01-26-05 21
 Thanks, Mons! weltek 01-26-05 15
 RE: Banana recrap Captain_Savem 01-26-05 16
 RE: Banana recrap Molaholic 01-26-05 18
   RE: Banana recrap Schnookie Palookie 01-26-05 30
 RE: Banana recrap seahorse 01-26-05 22
 RE: Banana recrap geg6 01-26-05 23
 RE: Banana recrap StarryLuna 01-26-05 24
 whoo hoo PhoenixMons 01-26-05 25
 WoW! probably clueless 01-26-05 26
 RE: Banana recrap kathliam 01-26-05 27
 Love it Puffy 01-26-05 28
 RE: Banana recrap woeisme1 01-27-05 32
   RE: Banana recrap LeftPinky 01-27-05 36
 RE: Banana recrap blacknwhitedog 01-27-05 33
 RE: Banana recrap samboohoo 01-27-05 34
 RE: Banana recrap aethelstan 01-27-05 35
   RE: Banana recrap ginger 01-27-05 37
 RE: Banana recrap Scarlett O Hara 01-27-05 38
 RE: Banana recrap HobbsofMI 01-27-05 39
 What a fun thresd! tig_ger 01-27-05 40
   bump PhoenixMons 01-30-05 41
       RE: bump probably clueless 02-03-05 42

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Sophie 2407 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Seventeen Magazine Model"

01-25-05, 08:16 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Sophie Click to send private message to Sophie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "I'm missing out!"
I love, love, LOVE this post! I was also wondering if there is anyway I can get on that list so the banana can visit me here in Idaho. Where do I go? What do I do? Puh-leeze?

Schnookie Palookie 16822 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

01-25-05, 08:56 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Schnookie%20Palookie Click to send private message to Schnookie%20Palookie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "Sophie!"
I have you down on the list. HOwever, Bruiser is about to embark on the Canadian portion of his tour so it could be a while. We may have to send it to you in Florida

I'll be in touch with you at some point to work out the schedule.

*smooch*

Sophie 2407 desperate attention whore postings

01-25-05, 10:22 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Sophie Click to send private message to Sophie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Sophie!"
Oooh! I knew I loved you for a reason! Thanks so much! Look...you're even in my sig line now.

"You're our Lady of Romance." ~Nookie

CantStandToLook 6254 desperate attention whore postings

01-25-05, 08:24 PM (EST)
Click to EMail CantStandToLook Click to send private message to CantStandToLook Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Banana recrap"
What a great thread, I'm loving reliving all the banana fun. It'll make it easier to explain to my co-workers again too...I'm always showing them the new travels of the banana.

"It's a retro WinterSlice sig"

KObrien_fan 8360 desperate attention whore postings

01-25-05, 08:47 PM (EST)
Click to EMail KObrien_fan Click to send private message to KObrien_fan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Banana recrap"
Most excellent recrap Mons, it deserves an Emy! (No not Emydi, an Emmy I meant to say) Thanks so much for doing this, can't wait to read/see part deux.

S9 LOTD Champion

01-25-05, 08:55 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Schnookie%20Palookie Click to send private message to Schnookie%20Palookie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "Phoenix!!!"
Thanks so much for putting this together. *SMOOOOOOOOOOOOOOCH*

Great job!

An IceCat Classic

Glow 14353 desperate attention whore postings

01-25-05, 09:27 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Glow Click to send private message to Glow Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Banana recrap"
Wow! Great work, Spammer. *smooch*

Lasann 3616 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

01-26-05, 08:25 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Lasann Click to send private message to Lasann Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Banana recrap"
You are some kinda special ot member. Thanks so much.

I'm sorta new here and can't always play. I've read the last 3 or 4 banana summaries which I enjoyed so much. To have this history is priceless.

I can't always remember posters yet, but I do know there's lots of talk about obbies and the next to last pic proves that ot has the best obbies in the world. Mine, yet to be photographed for ot, are quite a sight also. Had a boss once say that he "just couldn't look me in the eye", as he stared at my chest. Anyway . . .

Thanks for being such a sport and taking time to do this!

We have a very "hot" group of people here!

Dizwiz 2699 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Survivor-themed Cruise Spokesperson"

01-26-05, 09:53 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Dizwiz Click to send private message to Dizwiz Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Banana recrap"
Nice recrap! It makes me a bit sentimental, because it was the "The order of banana delivery should be organized by location to save on shipping costs" that brought me to OT in the first place. I'd seen it in people's sigs and had no idea what it meant. It really made mecrazy for a while, until I finally had to come here and ask someone (Nailbone, I think) what it was all about. Maybe I'll have the banana come for a visit sometime.

Immunegirl 2304 desperate attention whore postings

01-26-05, 10:40 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Immunegirl Click to send private message to Immunegirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Banana recrap"
The banana and I originally had a date in Boston, but he didn't exactly make it. I think the plan is for him to make a return trip sometime (Nookie?)

Gothmog is the greatest.

ExInterper 3093 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

01-26-05, 02:08 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ExInterper Click to send private message to ExInterper Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "RE: Banana recrap"
It's coming back? Yay! I vote for another lunch out (and this time I won't distracted by silly school). Not that we should need the 'nana to organize one.

(c) Slicey 2004
Mmmm...blog.... "Politics or just a game? Well in the end they knew his name." -- Mighty Mighty Bosstones

01-26-05, 10:44 PM (EST)
29. "RE: Banana recrap"
Bruiser most definitely will be making his way back to Boston. I must see a pic of my hero with Bruiser

We'll just wait for the snow to leave LOL.

Immunegirl 2304 desperate attention whore postings

01-26-05, 11:21 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Immunegirl Click to send private message to Immunegirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
31. "RE: Banana recrap"
YAY!! I was afraid we would get skipped in my absence.

So you're thinking May, then.

Gothmog is the greatest.

txmomma26 5825 desperate attention whore postings

01-26-05, 10:23 AM (EST)
Click to EMail txmomma26 Click to send private message to txmomma26 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Banana recrap"
For this? PM deserves a special basket, not just a crapbasket. Or something.

Thank you so much PM!!! Now, an hour and half after I've gotten to my desk, I must try to get some work done!

01-26-05, 01:00 PM (EST)
Click to EMail PhoenixMons Click to send private message to PhoenixMons Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "bump"
Do the banana bump!

01-26-05, 01:05 PM (EST)
Click to EMail CantStandToLook Click to send private message to CantStandToLook Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: bump"
Does that mean Part Deux is just around the corner?

01-26-05, 01:12 PM (EST)
14. "RE: bump"
look up there...part deux (part 1.5 more like it) has been added to the original message

01-26-05, 01:52 PM (EST)
17. "RE: bump"
Cool..I can see clearly now the rain has gone......

How many of the adventures do you think you'll be able to get in one post? I was looking for the pics that Swami(I think) took of all the signatures on it.

01-26-05, 02:04 PM (EST)
19. "RE: bump"
I'll have to link to that one! thanks for reminding me...also...I am trying to find the big ATL meet-up from November...it seems to have disappeared (searching the archives, I haven't found it yet)

I'm going to try to get it all in one post if I can

Got blog?

01-26-05, 02:10 PM (EST)
21. "RE: bump"
You're doing a great job.

You've got mail..although I also like the one from Eurotrip. "Mail Motherf*cker!!" I've got to find that soundbite.

weltek 16936 desperate attention whore postings

01-26-05, 01:16 PM (EST)
Click to EMail weltek Click to send private message to weltek Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "Thanks, Mons!"
You rock! This must have taken awhile!
Wish LionChow would post the missing NY adventure....

Handcrafted by RollDdice

Captain_Savem 3731 desperate attention whore postings

01-26-05, 01:47 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Captain_Savem Click to send private message to Captain_Savem Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: Banana recrap"
Thanks Mons! I forgot how funny the Fellowship of the Banana was...

A Kyngsladye Original ©2004 All Rights Reserved.

Molaholic 9015 desperate attention whore postings

01-26-05, 02:01 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Molaholic Click to send private message to Molaholic Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: Banana recrap"
I'd like to get in on the fun of a banana anana anana -- hosting too! I could take him to school. Then we'd go to a Dodger game! (YUMMY DODGER DOGS!)

Blue Heaven on Earth with a yeller peel!

sigpic a GeorgiaBelle creation MMIV

01-26-05, 10:52 PM (EST)
30. "RE: Banana recrap"
Where are you Molaholic? I'll add you to the list and be in touch at some point with a schedule.

seahorse 14337 desperate attention whore postings

01-26-05, 02:52 PM (EST)
Click to EMail seahorse Click to send private message to seahorse Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
22. "RE: Banana recrap"
Thanks for the update on the tour. The pictures always bring a smile to my face.

Handcrafted by RollDdice

geg6 14941 desperate attention whore postings

01-26-05, 03:23 PM (EST)
Click to EMail geg6 Click to send private message to geg6 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
23. "RE: Banana recrap"
PM, this is sooooo awesome. What a honey you are to go through all of this work!

StarryLuna 4771 desperate attention whore postings

01-26-05, 04:32 PM (EST)
Click to EMail StarryLuna Click to send private message to StarryLuna Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
24. "RE: Banana recrap"
LAST EDITED ON 01-26-05 AT 04:33 PM (EST)

This is awesome! I missed some of the nana links, so I appreciate you putting all this together PM! You rock!

Bounciness provided by IceCat
ETA: The pic of me, Samboohoo and Babyboo is framed and sitting on my desk, so I see it whenever I'm on OT!

01-26-05, 04:57 PM (EST)
25. "whoo hoo"
bumping again now that the recrap is complete

probably clueless 5782 desperate attention whore postings

01-26-05, 06:09 PM (EST)
Click to EMail probably%20clueless Click to send private message to probably%20clueless Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
26. "WoW!"
I'm sure that when "someone" suggested the recap idea he had no idea how much hard work you'd put in to this. Super impressed with the effort and creativity!

A Kittyloaf®Original
*thanks for doing this1*

kathliam 3669 desperate attention whore postings

01-26-05, 07:00 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kathliam Click to send private message to kathliam Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
27. "RE: Banana recrap"
Thank you so much for this thread. I lost track of The Great OT Banana Tour and haven't laughed so hard at the Banana's antics. What adventures he/she (?) has had. You did a fabulous job putting all this together for us.

Puffy 6702 desperate attention whore postings

01-26-05, 07:23 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Puffy Click to send private message to Puffy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
28. "Love it"
You're putting a big smile on my face and laughter in my heart every time I look at this marvelous thread. Thanks!

woeisme1 4081 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

01-27-05, 00:51 AM (EST)
Click to EMail woeisme1 Click to send private message to woeisme1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
32. "RE: Banana recrap"
THANK YOU SOOOO MUCH for doing this Mons!!!!!!! I have been computerless for so long and missed so much, it is awesome to be able to be up to date now. I know the birthdy calendar I did took alot of time (and I still need to send it to survivabear to put in the family album) so I can appreciate the work that went into this.

Awesome job!!!!

Fish and Game Officer of G.A.W.K.U.R's of OT

Handcrafted by RollDdice, who rocks my world as much as IceCat.

Just wondering if it is still coming to Hawaii one day????????

remember to say only things that, if it were the last words another person were to hear, would not have caused harm

LeftPinky 4150 desperate attention whore postings

01-27-05, 10:55 AM (EST)
Click to EMail LeftPinky Click to send private message to LeftPinky Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
36. "RE: Banana recrap"
Gee, it should be an OT class reunion in Hawaii - what fun Bruiser would have!

Ummmmm, *aloha stalk*

Back to the original siggie!
Great job PM! These are so fun!

blacknwhitedog 6532 desperate attention whore postings

01-27-05, 09:27 AM (EST)
Click to EMail blacknwhitedog Click to send private message to blacknwhitedog Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
33. "RE: Banana recrap"
Thanks PM! That's a great re-cap!

samboohoo 17173 desperate attention whore postings

01-27-05, 09:37 AM (EST)
Click to EMail samboohoo Click to send private message to samboohoo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
34. "RE: Banana recrap"
Thank you so much, PM!! You are so awesome for doing this!

Slice & Dice Chop Shop 2004

aethelstan 4435 desperate attention whore postings

01-27-05, 10:34 AM (EST)
Click to EMail aethelstan Click to send private message to aethelstan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
35. "RE: Banana recrap"
This is faboulous, Mons! I've always been so worried that I've missed some of the updates. It so great to see these all together and linked.

Great job!

©Kittyloaf Creations, 2004
Winter warning in effect.

ginger 22512 desperate attention whore postings

01-27-05, 02:22 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ginger Click to send private message to ginger Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
37. "RE: Banana recrap"
Now THAT was good bunching! Thank you so much!

Scarlett O Hara 3439 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

01-27-05, 02:49 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Scarlett%20O%20Hara Click to send private message to Scarlett%20O%20Hara Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
38. "RE: Banana recrap"
It all looks good!! I wish I could have been there with everyone! (Especially on the Vermont trip! Please come to North Carolina any time and we can take a road trip up to the state capitol to meet BEBO!!!

Scarlett

HobbsofMI 16065 desperate attention whore postings

01-27-05, 04:42 PM (EST)
Click to EMail HobbsofMI Click to send private message to HobbsofMI Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
39. "RE: Banana recrap"
LAST EDITED ON 01-27-05 AT 04:42 PM (EST)

*Runs away real quick*

A friend just emailed this to me...a non-OT'er

tig_ger 2098 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

01-27-05, 04:51 PM (EST)
Click to EMail tig_ger Click to send private message to tig_ger Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
40. "What a fun thresd!"
I think that 'nana is better travelled than I am!

What fun memories!

A Kittyloaf Original

01-30-05, 11:23 PM (EST)
41. "bump"
Some updates...resized some pics so the scroll problem is gone

Still need a link for the Dweezil Banana visit, it is did indeed happen (I swear I recall a picture of Baby Dweez with the nana, but I suppose I could be mistaken)

probably clueless 5782 desperate attention whore postings

02-03-05, 11:21 PM (EST)
Click to EMail probably%20clueless Click to send private message to probably%20clueless Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
42. "RE: bump"
Hoping to see the Dweezil and NY pics if they are avaiilable.

A Kittyloaf®Original
*"I'M so excited to touch the banana that you guys all touched. I'm such a little fangirl." - Coco*

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •