The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Bruiser: You just spent New Years Eve in Miami, What are you going to do next?"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Off-Topic Forum (Protected)
Original message

survivorscott 2191 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

01-12-05, 05:13 PM (EST)
Click to EMail survivorscott Click to send private message to survivorscott Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Bruiser: You just spent New Years Eve in Miami, What are you going to do next?"
I'm going to Disney World!

Bruiser and I were sad to hear that Mon Cherie has a life and couln't join us this time but we went to the Disney MGM Studios anyway.

Here we are at the start of our day

then Bruiser wanted to be his favorite movie star...Indy Nanna Jones

but how would he measure up against his idol?

we had to stop here so he could say hi to some friends

then he wanted to leave Hollywood and go to New York

then we got hungry, but where does one eat when they are in Hollywood? The Brown Derby of course

then it was on to the rides. Being the rock star that he is bruiser wanted to go to one place. The rock and rollercoaster.

But sad news, he wasn't tall enough to ride

but that didn't stop him from being a rock star!

we knew he then wouldn't be tall enough for the Tower of Terror either, but that didn't stop us from taking a picture by it

what day in a movie studio would be complete without looking for stars, and we found a real baddie

and the biggest star of the day, the real "THE DONALD"

so we stopped by to see the man who made it all possible.

so nows the time to say good bye to all our company

have fun with Clemsonbeav bruiser!

Come in a stranger,leave a little stranger

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Bruiser: You just spent New Yea... txmomma26 01-12-05 1
 RE: Bruiser: You just spent New Yea... ARnutz 01-12-05 2
 RE: Bruiser: You just spent New Yea... volsfan 01-12-05 3
 RE: Bruiser: You just spent New Yea... AugustGirl 01-12-05 4
 RE: Bruiser: You just spent New Yea... minitroll 01-12-05 5
   RE: Bruiser: You just spent New Yea... survivorscott 01-12-05 6
       RE: Bruiser: You just spent New Yea... LeftPinky 01-12-05 8
 RE: Bruiser: You just spent New Yea... Asrai 01-12-05 7
 RE: Bruiser: You just spent New Yea... miamicatt 01-12-05 9
 Great pictures! moonbaby 01-12-05 10
 RE: Bruiser: You just spent New Yea... Schnookie Palookie 01-12-05 11
   RE: Bruiser: You just spent New Yea... KObrien_fan 01-12-05 14
 RE: Bruiser: You just spent New Yea... Dizwiz 01-12-05 12
 RE: Bruiser: You just spent New Yea... Puffy 01-12-05 13
 RE: Bruiser: You just spent New Yea... seahorse 01-12-05 15

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

txmomma26 5825 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

01-12-05, 05:17 PM (EST)
Click to EMail txmomma26 Click to send private message to txmomma26 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Bruiser: You just spent New Years Eve in Miami, What are you going to do next?"
Okay, I'm totally gellus that Bruiser got to go to Disney!!!

ARnutz 13937 desperate attention whore postings

01-12-05, 05:17 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ARnutz Click to send private message to ARnutz Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Bruiser: You just spent New Years Eve in Miami, What are you going to do next?"
Kewl!!! Too bad Bruiser couldn't go on those rides, they are hella fun!

*snort* --- the real "The Donald"LOL!

'nutz: Proud member of the inoffensive OT Triumvirate.

volsfan 19846 desperate attention whore postings

01-12-05, 05:23 PM (EST)
Click to EMail volsfan Click to send private message to volsfan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Bruiser: You just spent New Years Eve in Miami, What are you going to do next?"
Great pics! Bruiser and SS were two hotties!

AugustGirl 11534 desperate attention whore postings

01-12-05, 05:23 PM (EST)
Click to EMail AugustGirl Click to send private message to AugustGirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Bruiser: You just spent New Years Eve in Miami, What are you going to do next?"
Indy Nanna Jones!!!! Too funny! Love all the pics, Scott, but I have to say my fav is the one with the "real Donald".

Great pics! Thanks for posting.

minitroll 3901 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

01-12-05, 05:27 PM (EST)
Click to EMail minitroll Click to send private message to minitroll Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Bruiser: You just spent New Years Eve in Miami, What are you going to do next?"
Bruiser got mouse ears! Did you have his name embroidered on them?

Great pictures Scott! It looks like you and Bruiser had a great time.

survivorscott 2191 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

01-12-05, 05:29 PM (EST)
Click to EMail survivorscott Click to send private message to survivorscott Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Bruiser: You just spent New Years Eve in Miami, What are you going to do next?"
no Bruise forgot his wallet that day so we couldn't buy them for him

Come in a stranger,leave a little stranger

LeftPinky 4150 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

01-12-05, 05:35 PM (EST)
Click to EMail LeftPinky Click to send private message to LeftPinky Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Bruiser: You just spent New Years Eve in Miami, What are you going to do next?"
Someone skinned his wallet?

Back to the original siggie!
Those were cute SS! Thanks!

Asrai 6083 desperate attention whore postings

01-12-05, 05:32 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Asrai Click to send private message to Asrai Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Bruiser: You just spent New Years Eve in Miami, What are you going to do next?"
Woohoo, it's MY Secret Santa and Bruiser, too!! How fun to spend the day with two hotties at DisneyWorld!!

I'm loving the "Indy Nana", the "you must be this tall to ride", and the "the Donald" pics!! BTW...LOVE your converse, sweetie!!

I Will Arrive...

miamicatt 9247 desperate attention whore postings

01-12-05, 05:36 PM (EST)
Click to EMail miamicatt Click to send private message to miamicatt Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Bruiser: You just spent New Years Eve in Miami, What are you going to do next?"
He went to Miami AND met Darth Vader?! Why do I suddenly have a craving for banana bread...

RollDdice it was handcrafted by. Thankful Miamicatt is.

moonbaby 17120 desperate attention whore postings

01-12-05, 07:21 PM (EST)
Click to EMail moonbaby Click to send private message to moonbaby Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "Great pictures!"
Thanks, Scott! I want to go to the World again soooo bad right now I can actually hear the shrieks coming from the Tower of Terror! Too bad about the Rock n Roll Rollercoaster-one of my favorite rides. But the g-forces might have left you with one mashed nanner

Schnookie Palookie 16822 desperate attention whore postings

01-12-05, 07:33 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Schnookie%20Palookie Click to send private message to Schnookie%20Palookie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Bruiser: You just spent New Years Eve in Miami, What are you going to do next?"
Indy Nana Jones? BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Loved that you got pics of Bruiser with Mr. Disney himself as well as with mouse ears.

Great pics Scott. You look terrific!

An IceCat Classic

KObrien_fan 8360 desperate attention whore postings

01-12-05, 08:15 PM (EST)
Click to EMail KObrien_fan Click to send private message to KObrien_fan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: Bruiser: You just spent New Years Eve in Miami, What are you going to do next?"
Indy Nana Jones?

Too funny Nookie!!!!!

Great pics and what a trip for Bruiser, woohooo!

S9 LOTD Champion

Dizwiz 2699 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Survivor-themed Cruise Spokesperson"

01-12-05, 07:33 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Dizwiz Click to send private message to Dizwiz Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Bruiser: You just spent New Years Eve in Miami, What are you going to do next?"
LAST EDITED ON 01-12-05 AT 07:41 PM (EST)

*sniff* Bruiser got to go to my favorite place on earth! Wish I was there right now!
*sigh*
Still paying off the last vacation...

And by the way, Scott, you are quite cute!

Puffy 6702 desperate attention whore postings

01-12-05, 07:44 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Puffy Click to send private message to Puffy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Bruiser: You just spent New Years Eve in Miami, What are you going to do next?"
Lucky DAW Samboohoo; she got her name in ALL the pictures! Very funny, like watching a travelogue. I loved the same schtick that everyone mentioned. Thanks for sharing.

An IceCat creation
Great to be wearing shorts in January!

seahorse 14337 desperate attention whore postings

01-12-05, 09:27 PM (EST)
Click to EMail seahorse Click to send private message to seahorse Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: Bruiser: You just spent New Years Eve in Miami, What are you going to do next?"
Bruiser has really gotten around this past year and he got to go to Disney World. How Lucky can a guy get.

Handcrafted by RollDdice

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •