The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Bananapalooza Tour Schedule - Nov-Dec-Jan"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Off-Topic Forum (Protected)
Original message

Schnookie Palookie 16822 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

11-16-04, 04:48 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Schnookie%20Palookie Click to send private message to Schnookie%20Palookie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Bananapalooza Tour Schedule - Nov-Dec-Jan"
Here are the latest schedules. Due to possible postal service delays during the holidays, Akim and Katie have the nana for an extended period. Have fun everyone!

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Bananapalooza Tour Schedule - N... probably clueless 11-16-04 1
 RE: Bananapalooza Tour Schedule - N... greenmonstah 11-16-04 2
 RE: Bananapalooza Tour Schedule - N... Glow 11-16-04 3
   RE: Bananapalooza Tour Schedule - N... Schnookie Palookie 11-17-04 7
   RE: Bananapalooza Tour Schedule - N... geg6 11-17-04 13
 Too late to sign up? Mon Cherie 11-16-04 4
   RE: Too late to sign up? Schnookie Palookie 11-17-04 5
   RE: Too late to sign up? survivorscott 11-17-04 6
   RE: Too late to sign up? probably clueless 11-17-04 8
   Clueless and Scott... Mon Cherie 11-17-04 16
       Also... Mon Cherie 11-17-04 17
           RE: Also... survivorscott 11-18-04 22
       RE: Clueless and Scott... probably clueless 11-17-04 18
           RE: Clueless and Scott... Mon Cherie 11-17-04 19
 RE: Bananapalooza Tour Schedule - N... ExInterper 11-17-04 9
   RE: Bananapalooza Tour Schedule - N... Schnookie Palookie 11-17-04 10
       RE: Bananapalooza Tour Schedule - N... greenmonstah 11-17-04 11
           RE: Bananapalooza Tour Schedule - N... Schnookie Palookie 11-17-04 12
   RE: Bananapalooza Tour Schedule - N... Immunegirl 11-18-04 21
 RE: Bananapalooza Tour Schedule - N... FarmBoy 11-17-04 14
 Don't forget me for Feb! Coconut 11-17-04 15
   RE: Don't forget me for Feb! Schnookie Palookie 11-17-04 20

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

probably clueless 5782 desperate attention whore postings

11-16-04, 05:02 PM (EST)
Click to EMail probably%20clueless Click to send private message to probably%20clueless Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Bananapalooza Tour Schedule - Nov-Dec-Jan"
Looks good to me. I'll PM with Katie for phone numbers in VT and will need SScott's addy in Olando to mail Bruiser.

A Kittyloaf®Original
*Awesome job babe!*

greenmonstah 10761 desperate attention whore postings

11-16-04, 05:03 PM (EST)
Click to EMail greenmonstah Click to send private message to greenmonstah Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Bananapalooza Tour Schedule - Nov-Dec-Jan"
*puts on half glasses*

Very good, then.

Glow 14353 desperate attention whore postings

11-16-04, 10:21 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Glow Click to send private message to Glow Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Bananapalooza Tour Schedule - Nov-Dec-Jan"
Pittburgh loves Ben! I mean Bruiser!
Must confer with Emy, Geggy, and mystery guest.

an amazing IceCat original

11-17-04, 11:33 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Schnookie%20Palookie Click to send private message to Schnookie%20Palookie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Bananapalooza Tour Schedule - Nov-Dec-Jan"
Mystery Guest???? Ooooooooooooh I love a good mystery

geg6 14941 desperate attention whore postings

11-17-04, 03:45 PM (EST)
Click to EMail geg6 Click to send private message to geg6 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Bananapalooza Tour Schedule - Nov-Dec-Jan"
Just one mystery guest? Is it Plaxico or Big Ben?

I'm game, just let me know. Where's Emy been?

Mon Cherie 1813 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Herbal Healing Drugs Endorser"

11-16-04, 10:51 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Mon%20Cherie Click to send private message to Mon%20Cherie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "Too late to sign up?"
Can I squeeze in and meet Clueless or Scott? Scott would be closer, we could meet in Daytona if need be. Please let me know!

Thanks,

Mon

P.S. Scott, Clueless, if y'all want to schedule a meet-up with all of us that's cool too. Whatever works.

11-17-04, 09:01 AM (EST)
5. "RE: Too late to sign up?"
YAY! We've lured another one in!

It's never to late for the Nana Tour

Your red flag is waving!

survivorscott 2191 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

11-17-04, 11:31 AM (EST)
Click to EMail survivorscott Click to send private message to survivorscott Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Too late to sign up?"
I am all for it, I was going to take him to Disney if you wanted to go to the park that day.

* I have connections so I can get you in

Come in a stranger,leave a little stranger

11-17-04, 12:33 PM (EST)
Click to EMail probably%20clueless Click to send private message to probably%20clueless Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Too late to sign up?"
Free Disney fairly close or hanging out with half-naked, whacked-out babes on the beach about as far away as you can get.

A Kittyloaf®Original
*Not that you aren't invited if you so choose.*

11-17-04, 06:20 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Mon%20Cherie Click to send private message to Mon%20Cherie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "Clueless and Scott..."
I'm fairly flexible as far as my schedule goes. If possible, it would be nice if we could all meet up, in Daytona or Orlando, is that too far Clueless? I also need to find out what Eric's schedule will be like cause I want y'all to meet him. If his schedule is too screwy and he can't go, I'll just drive to Orlando or Daytona for the day by myself.

And Clueless, if I don't get to meet up with you this time, we still plan to go down to the Keys, probably in Feb or March, and will plan to meet up with you then.

Schnookie, thanks so much for planning all of this!

*Hugs and smoochies*
Mon

11-17-04, 06:23 PM (EST)
17. "Also..."
I would *love* to go to Disney. That would be fun! Sorry, I'm out of it. Long day.

survivorscott 2191 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

11-18-04, 06:25 PM (EST)
Click to EMail survivorscott Click to send private message to survivorscott Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
22. "RE: Also..."
LAST EDITED ON 11-18-04 AT 06:26 PM (EST)

If clueless gets it to me in time, It looks like Saturday Jan. 8th would be the best day for me to take him to the park.

possibly friday the 7th

let me know

Come in a stranger,leave a little stranger

11-17-04, 06:50 PM (EST)
18. "RE: Clueless and Scott..."
I've decided to do some Biscayne Bay 'booze cruise/sunset sail' charters this year along with long weekend charters to Grand Bahama, Bimini, Key Largo and perhaps Key West (shaddup Rory). Why not? So based on the interest without even advertising yet I'm gonna start to be pretty busy adding this new little venture on to an already pretty full plate. Bottom line: Daytona/Orlando isn't a realistic trip in January.

Please let me know when you plan to head this way however in Feb/Mar. I think I know someone who can hook you two up with a free captained boat/yacht for the weekend.

A Kittyloaf®Original
*Mi casa es su casa babe*

11-17-04, 07:03 PM (EST)
19. "RE: Clueless and Scott..."
I will definitely let you know! That would be a wonderful trip! Also, there is the U2 concert probably in Feb or March, all I know so far is they will be opening up in Florida. Last time I went it was near Miami (Sawgrass Mills area). I am so at that concert, wherever it will be!!!

ExInterper 3093 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

11-17-04, 03:08 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ExInterper Click to send private message to ExInterper Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Bananapalooza Tour Schedule - Nov-Dec-Jan"
You know, I totally didn't realize that the banana was coming up Boston way.... Wonder if Iggy is amenable to sharing the glory of the yellow fruit....

(c) Slicey 2004
Mmmm...blog.... "Politics or just a game? Well in the end they knew his name." -- Mighty Mighty Bosstones

11-17-04, 03:12 PM (EST)
10. "RE: Bananapalooza Tour Schedule - Nov-Dec-Jan"
Would be great if you two could get together with Bruiser

greenmonstah 10761 desperate attention whore postings

11-17-04, 03:12 PM (EST)
Click to EMail greenmonstah Click to send private message to greenmonstah Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Bananapalooza Tour Schedule - Nov-Dec-Jan"
Ahem?

Sheez.

11-17-04, 03:39 PM (EST)
12. "RE: Bananapalooza Tour Schedule - Nov-Dec-Jan"
Hello Gus! Did you want to visit with Bruiser?

Immunegirl 2304 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Seventeen Magazine Model"

11-18-04, 04:31 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Immunegirl Click to send private message to Immunegirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "RE: Bananapalooza Tour Schedule - Nov-Dec-Jan"
I am amenable to sharing said fruit. I was going to post a thread so that we could work on planning something after Thanksgiving, but now works too. Would you (and Monstah and Gus) be interested?

Gothmog is the greatest.
The banana is coming to visit for my birthday! Woohoo!

FarmBoy 2618 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Survivor-themed Cruise Spokesperson"

11-17-04, 04:02 PM (EST)
Click to EMail FarmBoy Click to send private message to FarmBoy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: Bananapalooza Tour Schedule - Nov-Dec-Jan"
I'll be in DC at the end of January- hint hint hint
(If any DC peeps are reading this......)

Bovinated BR549- An Original Draco Masterpiece

Coconut 10856 desperate attention whore postings

11-17-04, 05:37 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Coconut Click to send private message to Coconut Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "Don't forget me for Feb!"
for Carnaval! Any Ontario peeps interested in making a foray to Quebec City to see the Bonhomme and Bruiser laugh it up?

Also, there's a fairly high probability that the Nut family will be taking their summer vacation in ..... Boston. I hear it's lovely in July.

Slicey says "Say 'No' to Cool Whip!"

11-17-04, 07:32 PM (EST)
20. "RE: Don't forget me for Feb!"
I haven't forgotten you Coco. I've left February open for the Canadian tour. What's the date of the carnival?

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •