The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"The 'Nana and Me in Tennessee"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Off-Topic Forum (Protected)
Original message

Schnookie Palookie 16822 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

11-15-04, 11:39 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Schnookie%20Palookie Click to send private message to Schnookie%20Palookie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"The 'Nana and Me in Tennessee"
Here's our Bruiser, all bleary-eyed, at 6 am Saturday, all ready for the Chickamauga 10-mile run.

He did great!

After the run, we took Bruiser to see the Chattanooga Choo Choo. He tried playing hide-n-seek but he couldn't hide from us.

We bought him an engineer hat.

Pardon me boy, is that the Chattanooga Nana!

Time for a little snack before lunch. *waves* to Moonie!

Here we all are at the Sticky Fingers restaurant in Chattanooga. There's Arkiegirl, Arkieboy, Mr. & Mrs. Nookie, Bruiser, FarmBoy and Vols. We were all laughing because the waiter just finished saying that he wasn't sure if he wanted to know the story behind the banana LOL.

We had so much fun at lunch that the manager came out to inform us that there had been complaints about Bruiser and that we were going to have try to keep him quiet

Here's Vols and I with Bruiser. One last photo before they drove off into the sunset in Vols' cute little red sports car. He put Bruiser in the passenger seat. I should have taken a pic LOL.

Thanks to you all for driving down to meet with us. We had a great time!

*smooooooooooooooch*

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: The 'Nana and Me in Tennessee anotherkim 11-15-04 1
   RE: The 'Nana and Me in Tennessee Schnookie Palookie 11-15-04 2
 RE: The 'Nana and Me in Tennessee blacknwhitedog 11-15-04 3
 RE: The 'Nana and Me in Tennessee seahorse 11-15-04 4
 Yay! Glow 11-15-04 5
 Nookie!!! Breezy 11-15-04 6
 RE: The 'Nana and Me in Tennessee Surveysez 11-15-04 7
 Pfffffft. greenmonstah 11-15-04 8
   RE: Pfffffft. Schnookie Palookie 11-15-04 12
       RE: Pfffffft. greenmonstah 11-15-04 13
           RE: Pfffffft. Schnookie Palookie 11-15-04 15
 RE: The 'Nana and Me in Tennessee Puffy 11-15-04 9
   RE: The 'Nana and Me in Tennessee clemsonbeav 11-15-04 11
       RE: The 'Nana and Me in Tennessee Puffy 11-15-04 21
           RE: The 'Nana and Me in Tennessee clemsonbeav 11-15-04 25
 Nice work, Nookie Spanky68 11-15-04 10
 RE: The 'Nana and Me in Tennessee J Slice 11-15-04 14
   RE: The 'Nana and Me in Tennessee weltek 11-15-04 19
 RE: The 'Nana and Me in Tennessee samboohoo 11-15-04 16
 RE: The 'Nana and Me in Tennessee Asrai 11-15-04 17
 RE: The 'Nana and Me in Tennessee volsfan 11-15-04 18
 RE: The 'Nana and Me in Tennessee StarryLuna 11-15-04 20
 RE: The 'Nana and Me in Tennessee DoodleBug 11-15-04 22
 Nookieee!! zombiebaby 11-15-04 23
 More great pictures! moonbaby 11-15-04 24
   RE: More great pictures! Puffy 11-15-04 26
 RE: The 'Nana and Me in Tennessee LeftPinky 11-15-04 27
 RE: The 'Nana and Me in Tennessee CantStandToLook 11-16-04 28

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

anotherkim 14420 desperate attention whore postings

11-15-04, 11:43 AM (EST)
Click to EMail anotherkim Click to send private message to anotherkim Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: The 'Nana and Me in Tennessee"
Looks like fun!!!! I'm so glad that the Nana got to go visit some of my former stomping grounds. I"m starting to get nervous about his impending arrival.

--since he's coming early, I still get to keep him through Turkey Day, right?

11-15-04, 11:46 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Schnookie%20Palookie Click to send private message to Schnookie%20Palookie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: The 'Nana and Me in Tennessee"
I told Bruiser to behave while visiting you

Yes ma'am, you keep Bruiser for Turkey day. He LOVES turkey!

blacknwhitedog 6532 desperate attention whore postings

11-15-04, 11:48 AM (EST)
Click to EMail blacknwhitedog Click to send private message to blacknwhitedog Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: The 'Nana and Me in Tennessee"
Yay! great pictures! looks like you had lots of fun!

Almighty Icecat!

seahorse 14337 desperate attention whore postings

11-15-04, 11:49 AM (EST)
Click to EMail seahorse Click to send private message to seahorse Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: The 'Nana and Me in Tennessee"
Looks like you had a great day. Bruiser is surely getting around these days. His frequent flyer miles must be out of site.

Glow 14353 desperate attention whore postings

11-15-04, 11:49 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Glow Click to send private message to Glow Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "Yay!"
I love banana pics! You all are adorable.

J'adore ma sig pic de Mon Cherie!

Breezy 18380 desperate attention whore postings

11-15-04, 12:01 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Breezy Click to send private message to Breezy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "Nookie!!!"
Great pics! Thanks for sharing with us. Looks like everyone had a great visit.

IceCat is da man! GO PACK GO!!!!

Surveysez 2793 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

11-15-04, 12:06 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Surveysez Click to send private message to Surveysez Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: The 'Nana and Me in Tennessee"
The nanna picks are great. Can't wait till the Canadian part of his tour.

greenmonstah 10761 desperate attention whore postings

11-15-04, 12:18 PM (EST)
Click to EMail greenmonstah Click to send private message to greenmonstah Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "Pfffffft."
LAST EDITED ON 11-15-04 AT 12:26 PM (EST)

THESE SUCK! Tchookie, you're fired!

I just ate an omelette and it put my in a playful mood!

*smoooooooooch* Looks like you all had so much fun! Yay! Did somebody add some arms to Bruiser?

PS You all are wonderful! And Bruiser made some good time in the race.

ETA: Next time get me an Engineer hat too. Thanks.

11-15-04, 12:40 PM (EST)
12. "RE: Pfffffft."
*WHACK*

Thndrkttn made the faces and arms for Bruiser. Unfortunately, I was in a rush while Photoshopping him at the finish line and he's missing one of his arms LOL.

greenmonstah 10761 desperate attention whore postings

11-15-04, 12:47 PM (EST)
Click to EMail greenmonstah Click to send private message to greenmonstah Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Pfffffft."
In the future please take your time. I will see what I can do for you in the front office. We do not tolerate haste around here and we may have to revoke your privileges...FOREVER.

Unless of course, if you want to bake cookies for Augie and sign my name to the card. Then I can overlook this whole ugly incident.

11-15-04, 12:53 PM (EST)
15. "RE: Pfffffft."
Me bake cookies? *SNORT*

Puffy 6702 desperate attention whore postings

11-15-04, 12:19 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Puffy Click to send private message to Puffy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: The 'Nana and Me in Tennessee"
I hope nobody slipped on a banana peel during the Chickamauga 10 mile run. Great picture of all of you. Boy, Farmboy is tall (to copy a few other comments on the other thread).

RIP
I can hardly wait to see the banana at Thanksgiving.

clemsonbeav 4208 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

11-15-04, 12:25 PM (EST)
Click to EMail clemsonbeav Click to send private message to clemsonbeav Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: The 'Nana and Me in Tennessee"
LAST EDITED ON 11-15-04 AT 12:26 PM (EST)

Wait, you're seeing the Nana AGAIN???

Lucky.

I'm still munching on those chocolates you made. Mmm...
Edited to remove lots of siggies.

11-15-04, 04:53 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Puffy Click to send private message to Puffy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "RE: The 'Nana and Me in Tennessee"
Unfortunately, I'm not seeing the banana in person on Thanksgiving. I meant to say that I'm looking forward to seeing PICTURES of the banana at Thanksgiving.

RIP

clemsonbeav 4208 desperate attention whore postings

11-15-04, 07:31 PM (EST)
Click to EMail clemsonbeav Click to send private message to clemsonbeav Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
25. "RE: The 'Nana and Me in Tennessee"
Ah ok. I was gonna penalize you for banana hogging if you were seeing it again.

<--I was there 11.06.04!

Spanky68 8092 desperate attention whore postings

11-15-04, 12:24 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Spanky68 Click to send private message to Spanky68 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "Nice work, Nookie"
I never get enough of seeing OT peeps. Thanks for the pics.

The banana is a uniter, not a divider!

J Slice 13166 desperate attention whore postings

11-15-04, 12:49 PM (EST)
Click to EMail J%20Slice Click to send private message to J%20Slice Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: The 'Nana and Me in Tennessee"
I've been to that Sticky Fingers.

Heh. My mom's from Chattanooga, so you'd better believe I've seen the Choo Choo, too...

it's cool seeing you guys, including Bruiser, somewhere I know...

weltek 16936 desperate attention whore postings

11-15-04, 03:21 PM (EST)
Click to EMail weltek Click to send private message to weltek Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "RE: The 'Nana and Me in Tennessee"
Someday LionChow will get our NY pics up & you can relate to those. Nevermind our failed attempts to infiltrate the temporary "Democracy Plaza" set-up...

Handcrafted by RollDdice

samboohoo 17173 desperate attention whore postings

11-15-04, 02:03 PM (EST)
Click to EMail samboohoo Click to send private message to samboohoo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: The 'Nana and Me in Tennessee"
Great pics, guys!!

Slice & Dice Chop Shop 2004

Asrai 6083 desperate attention whore postings

11-15-04, 03:01 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Asrai Click to send private message to Asrai Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: The 'Nana and Me in Tennessee"
Yippee! The pics are fabulous!! Everybody looks so awesome, I wish now I'd just brought the girls...Arkieboy would've liked that!! I just wanna give all ya's hugs!!

How did Mr. Nookie do in his race? Very well, I hope!

Bruiser looks adorable in his engineer hat! He'll be able to use that here at 'our' railroad!!

volsfan 19846 desperate attention whore postings

11-15-04, 03:18 PM (EST)
Click to EMail volsfan Click to send private message to volsfan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: The 'Nana and Me in Tennessee"
Thanks for posting the pics Nookie! I really can't add anything to what I have already said...I had a great time and am thankful I made the trip!

WOO and HOO!

*waves* to Arkie and Arkieboy! You too Farmboy!

StarryLuna 4771 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Stuff Magazine Centerfold"

11-15-04, 04:21 PM (EST)
Click to EMail StarryLuna Click to send private message to StarryLuna Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "RE: The 'Nana and Me in Tennessee"
So cute Nookie! Looks like Bruiser is having a blast on all his adventures! I miss him!

Bounciness provided by IceCat!

DoodleBug 5133 desperate attention whore postings

11-15-04, 04:55 PM (EST)
Click to EMail DoodleBug Click to send private message to DoodleBug Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
22. "RE: The 'Nana and Me in Tennessee"
Great pics!

Snazzy new sigpic by Slice
Survivor All Stars PTB Champ!

Psst.... When did the 'nana grow arms? Did I miss something?

zombiebaby 7356 desperate attention whore postings

11-15-04, 06:45 PM (EST)
Click to EMail zombiebaby Click to send private message to zombiebaby Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
23. "Nookieee!!"

Have I told you lately that you are the greatest and I *heart* the Nookster?

Looks like so much fun. Thank you for organizing this whole thing!

Handcrafted by RollDdice

Don't Google "hairy toes"!!

moonbaby 17120 desperate attention whore postings

11-15-04, 07:29 PM (EST)
Click to EMail moonbaby Click to send private message to moonbaby Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
24. "More great pictures!"
Love that banana-quite dashing in the engineer's cap, and aw look, he likes moonpies! You all noticed that Puffy slipped (lol no pun intended) about see the banana on Thanksgiving, didn't you? I'm telling you the Puffys are stalking that 'nana....you'd better have enough turkey, kimmah-the Puffys are on their way!

11-15-04, 08:16 PM (EST)
26. "RE: More great pictures!"

Kimmah...FYI I like my yams with marshmallows on top.

RIP

LeftPinky 4150 desperate attention whore postings

11-15-04, 10:38 PM (EST)
Click to EMail LeftPinky Click to send private message to LeftPinky Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
27. "RE: The 'Nana and Me in Tennessee"
Another wonderful day with Bruiser... One problem! We couldn't see FarmBoy's kilt under the table

Graf by JSlice

CantStandToLook 6254 desperate attention whore postings

11-16-04, 07:46 AM (EST)
Click to EMail CantStandToLook Click to send private message to CantStandToLook Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
28. "RE: The 'Nana and Me in Tennessee"
And you said you couldn't come up with a cute story. Looks like you guys had a great time, wish I'd been able to make it up there.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •