The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"The 'Nana in Atlanta"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Off-Topic Forum (Protected)
Original message

Schnookie Palookie 16822 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

11-11-04, 04:02 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Schnookie%20Palookie Click to send private message to Schnookie%20Palookie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"The 'Nana in Atlanta"
LAST EDITED ON 11-11-04 AT 10:42 PM (EST)

This past weekend’s Banana Tour in Atlanta was awesome. I had the best time ever. We had a lot of fun at dinner on Friday night. There was Mr. & Mrs. Puffy, CSTL, Deb, Asrai, Esbea, Woe, Beav and Mr. Nookie and I. Unfortunately, Beav had to get back to Clemson that night and couldn’t join us for our sightseeing tour the next day.

The following day, Esbea was good enough to be our chauffeur, and we did the grand Atlanta tour. Stone Mountain, Underground Atlanta, CNN, The Varsity, Centennial Olympic Park and lots of walking downtown. Fun times!

Thanks to Esbea for the awesome Banana Tour sweatshirts (shout-outs to IceCat and RollDdice for the logo).

I love you all bunches and thanks for the great time.

I’m not creative enough to come up with a funny story line, so I’ll just start with some of my favorite pics. They can tell the story. There will be other pics posted.
==============================================================================

Puffy-Bruiser-Woe-Asrai

CSTL-Beav

Woe-Asrai

Mr. & Mrs. Puffy, Bruiser and Deb.

Deb, Beav, CSTL, Mr. & Mrs. Nookie, Esbea, Mr. & Mrs. Puffy, Bruiser, Asrai, Woe

Nookie, Mr. Nookie, Mr. Puffy, Beav, Puffy, Bruiser, CSTL, Deb, Asrai, Woe, Esbea

CSTL, Deb, Beav

Bruiser & Esbea

Esbea, Puffy, Asrai, Deb, Woe, Nookie and The chick magnet!

Beav, Woe, Bruiser

CSTL, Nookie, Esbea, Puffy, Asrai, Deb

Back of sweatshirt

Asrai and Esbea on top of Stone Mountain. Sweet moment.

Mr. & Mrs. Puffy and Bruiser - Stone Mountain

Nookie, Asrai, Bruiser - Stone Mountain

Esbea & Bruiser - On top of Stone Mountain

CSTL & Bruiser at Varsity

Esbea & Nookie at Olympic Park

Esbea

Asrai

Deb

Puffy-Nana on air CNN. We did the CNN tour. When we got to the part of the tour showing us how teleprompters work, the guy asked for a volunteer to go up to read off the prompter. Puffy raised her hand, was chosen, and walked up there with the banana. Everyone cracked up. I’m so dern proud of our Puffy and Bruiser!

Special Shoutout from Bruiser

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: The 'Nana in Atlanta AugustGirl 11-11-04 1
 RE: The 'Nana in Atlanta greenmonstah 11-11-04 2
 Great pics! Breezy 11-11-04 3
 RE: The 'Nana in Atlanta FarmBoy 11-11-04 4
 Awesome! weltek 11-11-04 5
 RE: The 'Nana in Atlanta samboohoo 11-11-04 6
   RE: The 'Nana in Atlanta ginger 11-11-04 7
       RE: The 'Nana in Atlanta Schnookie Palookie 11-11-04 8
           But wait! greenmonstah 11-11-04 10
           Nookie! PepeLePew13 11-11-04 23
               Pepe! Schnookie Palookie 11-12-04 36
                   Le Nookie! PepeLePew13 11-14-04 47
 RE: The 'Nana in Atlanta emydi 11-11-04 9
 RE: The 'Nana in Atlanta thndrkttn 11-11-04 11
 RE: The 'Nana in Atlanta Jims02 11-11-04 12
 RE: The 'Nana in Atlanta Sagebrush Dan 11-11-04 13
 That was awesome!!! SurvivaBear 11-11-04 14
 RE: The 'Nana in Atlanta seahorse 11-11-04 15
 RE: The 'Nana in Atlanta Drive My Car 11-11-04 16
   Buggeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!! Schnookie Palookie 11-11-04 29
       RE: Buggeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!! Drive My Car 11-14-04 45
           RE: Buggeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!! Puffy 11-15-04 50
 Just a tiny request. wandacal 11-11-04 17
 RE: The 'Nana in Atlanta CantStandToLook 11-11-04 18
 Looks like a good time moonbaby 11-11-04 19
   RE: Looks like a good time Puffy 11-11-04 26
 RE: The 'Nana in Atlanta Asrai 11-11-04 20
   RE: The 'Nana in Atlanta Puffy 11-11-04 25
   RE: The 'Nana in Atlanta CantStandToLook 11-11-04 27
 RE: The 'Nana in Atlanta brvnkrz 11-11-04 21
   Ditto! LeftPinky 11-12-04 38
 RE: The 'Nana in Atlanta BennyBoy 11-11-04 22
 RE: The 'Nana in Atlanta MandyM 11-11-04 24
 RE: The 'Nana in Atlanta Glow 11-11-04 28
 RE: The 'Nana in Atlanta clemsonbeav 11-11-04 30
 RE: The 'Nana in Atlanta frisky 11-11-04 31
   RE: The 'Nana in Atlanta clemsonbeav 11-11-04 32
       RE: The 'Nana in Atlanta frisky 11-12-04 34
           RE: The 'Nana in Atlanta Asrai 11-12-04 35
 RE: The 'Nana in Atlanta true 11-12-04 33
 RE: The 'Nana in Atlanta txmomma26 11-12-04 37
 RE: The 'Nana in Atlanta DebCapsFan 11-12-04 39
 Noooooookie! clemsonbeav 11-12-04 40
 RE: The 'Nana in Atlanta blacknwhitedog 11-12-04 41
 Thanks For Sharing Nookie & Asrai!! Captain_Savem 11-12-04 42
 RE: The 'Nana in Atlanta MTW1961 11-12-04 43
 Shirt Transfers Esbea 11-12-04 44
   RE: Shirt Transfers Asrai 11-14-04 46
       RE: Shirt Transfers Drive My Car 11-14-04 48
           RE: Shirt Transfers batts 11-15-04 49

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

AugustGirl 11534 desperate attention whore postings

11-11-04, 04:06 PM (EST)
Click to EMail AugustGirl Click to send private message to AugustGirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: The 'Nana in Atlanta"
I am so darn GELLUS! What a great time you all must have had. I love the sweatshirt. It is too cool!

a J Slice original. isn't she something?

greenmonstah 10761 desperate attention whore postings

11-11-04, 04:07 PM (EST)
Click to EMail greenmonstah Click to send private message to greenmonstah Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: The 'Nana in Atlanta"
Beautiful!

And YAY Puffy for helping our nana get some CNN exposure!

Breezy 18380 desperate attention whore postings

11-11-04, 04:08 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Breezy Click to send private message to Breezy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "Great pics!"
I'm so jealous! LOL Puffy and Nana at the CNN thing.

IceCat is da man! GO PACK GO!!!!

FarmBoy 2618 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Survivor-themed Cruise Spokesperson"

11-11-04, 04:16 PM (EST)
Click to EMail FarmBoy Click to send private message to FarmBoy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: The 'Nana in Atlanta"
That Nana knows all the coolest OT peeps!

Bovinated BR549- An Original Draco Masterpiece

weltek 16936 desperate attention whore postings

11-11-04, 04:16 PM (EST)
Click to EMail weltek Click to send private message to weltek Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "Awesome!"
Those are GREAT! I'm soooooo incredibly jealous! What a great, fun group!

Handcrafted by RollDdice

samboohoo 17173 desperate attention whore postings

11-11-04, 04:18 PM (EST)
Click to EMail samboohoo Click to send private message to samboohoo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: The 'Nana in Atlanta"
So so awesome!! Thanks for the pics, guys.

Slice & Dice Chop Shop 2004

ginger 22512 desperate attention whore postings

11-11-04, 04:20 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ginger Click to send private message to ginger Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: The 'Nana in Atlanta"
Boy, Mr. and Mrs. Puffy get around as much as the banana! Great pics...where do we send t-shirt orders?

11-11-04, 04:21 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Schnookie%20Palookie Click to send private message to Schnookie%20Palookie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: The 'Nana in Atlanta"
Oh yes, I forgot to mention that Esbea will take orders for the t-shirt/sweatshirt transfers. If you email/pm her your addy, she'll mail you the transfers.

greenmonstah 10761 desperate attention whore postings

11-11-04, 04:24 PM (EST)
Click to EMail greenmonstah Click to send private message to greenmonstah Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "But wait!"
LAST EDITED ON 11-11-04 AT 04:25 PM (EST)

What's an addy?

Is that Quebecois for something?

Edited to remove sig pic and to also say I just figured it out.

PepeLePew13 26134 desperate attention whore postings

11-11-04, 07:17 PM (EST)
Click to EMail PepeLePew13 Click to send private message to PepeLePew13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
23. "Nookie!"
>Oh yes, I forgot to mention
>that Esbea will take orders
>for the t-shirt/sweatshirt transfers. If
>you email/pm her your addy,
>she'll mail you the transfers.

Count me in for a couple of transfers! I'll PM Esbea when I get a chance...

Nooookie! You've done a fantabulous job of coordinating the Bananapalooza and these pictures are really great -- I wish I had the chance to meet more folks and to have spent more time with Deb, CSTL and cq when they were here in Toronto.

Think the banana will make an encore tour through Ontario or northwestern New York?

©Slice & Dice Chop Shop 2004
Scratch and sniff

11-12-04, 09:10 AM (EST)
36. "Pepe!"
Thanks

The nana will be in Quebec in February for le carnival so it'll be doing the Canadian tour at that time. I'll email you with a tentative schedule sometime soon so you can set something up if you'd like.

PepeLePew13 26134 desperate attention whore postings

11-14-04, 11:02 PM (EST)
Click to EMail PepeLePew13 Click to send private message to PepeLePew13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
47. "Le Nookie!"
Awesome! Do let us know what's happening around then and I'll see if it's the right weekend for us (alternating weekends for the stepkids and all) and we'll go from there.

©Slice & Dice Chop Shop 2004
Scratch and sniff

emydi 13669 desperate attention whore postings

11-11-04, 04:22 PM (EST)
Click to EMail emydi Click to send private message to emydi Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: The 'Nana in Atlanta"
Great Pics!!!!

What a group!! You must have all had such a great time!!!

Courtesy of the Amazing Slice & Dice Chop Shop 2004

thndrkttn 3216 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

11-11-04, 04:24 PM (EST)
Click to EMail thndrkttn Click to send private message to thndrkttn Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: The 'Nana in Atlanta"
This?

Made my whole day!!!!! Thank You!!!

Oh and I meant to tell you that the hands on the banana could be used to make sign launguage signs but it looks like Woe and Beav figured that out already!!

All the pictures are just awesome and it looks like you guys had a kick ass time!

Who knew that a banana in Pooh's office would lead to this?!

Jims02 7407 desperate attention whore postings

11-11-04, 04:26 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Jims02 Click to send private message to Jims02 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: The 'Nana in Atlanta"
Great pics, Nookie. Looks like you had a fun time!

I rarely meet people. I lack the transportation.

Sagebrush Dan 10002 desperate attention whore postings

11-11-04, 04:31 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Sagebrush%20Dan Click to send private message to Sagebrush%20Dan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: The 'Nana in Atlanta"
The banana: Ambassador of World Peace. Next stop Greenland?--those polar bears have a terrorist cell up there.

CASH Secretary of Hospitality

Handcrafted by RollDdice

Great pictures, too!

SurvivaBear 2634 desperate attention whore postings

11-11-04, 04:32 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SurvivaBear Click to send private message to SurvivaBear Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "That was awesome!!!"
I am definitely sending off for the transfers.

I've been Sliced!
"Shrinks are just friends that you pay for." - Tech

seahorse 14337 desperate attention whore postings

11-11-04, 04:34 PM (EST)
Click to EMail seahorse Click to send private message to seahorse Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: The 'Nana in Atlanta"
What a weekend you all must have had. The rest of us are so jealous.

Drive My Car 20045 desperate attention whore postings

11-11-04, 04:34 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Drive%20My%20Car Click to send private message to Drive%20My%20Car Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: The 'Nana in Atlanta"
Great pics!

Had me smiling!
Looks like a great time!

11-11-04, 10:48 PM (EST)
29. "Buggeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!"
We were thinking of you. I gave these socks to Puffy in her crap basket and she wore them on our tour of Atlanta.

11-14-04, 09:57 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Drive%20My%20Car Click to send private message to Drive%20My%20Car Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
45. "RE: Buggeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!"
ACK!! Oh MY HECK!!!!

I love those!
Puffy, those are now your Lucky socks!

Gee, I'm all verkelmpt, it's like I was there in spirit!
*HUGS*

I love all these Peep meets, it's all so good!

Puffy 6702 desperate attention whore postings

11-15-04, 01:28 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Puffy Click to send private message to Puffy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
50. "RE: Buggeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!"
Hi Buggy! I washed the socks by hand because I didn't want the red of the ladybug to turn my whites a nice bright pink. Little Cleo found them and sort of ripped off a black dot and a bit of the red fluff. But the feelers and eyes are still intact. So I guess they are lucky socks, afterall!

RIP

wandacal 4018 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

11-11-04, 04:38 PM (EST)
Click to EMail wandacal Click to send private message to wandacal Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "Just a tiny request."
Could you put the peeps' names under the captions? I recognize most everyone from previous pics but I'm sure there are many who couldn't tell who was who.

And wonderful pics these are! To ditto many others, I am sooooo gellus! Must I remind you all that I was still off the boards due to illness when nana came out here and I came back THREE days after it left? When I found out what was going on I cried!

You all look so kind and friendly and fun! *smooshes* to you all!

Modified by JSlice

CantStandToLook 6254 desperate attention whore postings

11-11-04, 05:54 PM (EST)
Click to EMail CantStandToLook Click to send private message to CantStandToLook Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: The 'Nana in Atlanta"
A person couldn't ask for a better group to hang out with. Thanks for the great time last weekend and shout outs to all who were there.

moonbaby 17120 desperate attention whore postings

11-11-04, 06:21 PM (EST)
Click to EMail moonbaby Click to send private message to moonbaby Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "Looks like a good time"
was had by all! And now we know how Beav ended up on the floor-who dropped him first? Plus, I think Puffy and Mr. Puffy are stalking the banana, that's why they manage so many peep meets. I'm on to you.

Again, more great shots, what a nice group to spend time with and thanks for posting these, Nookie. Your nickname couldn't be more right-you're sharing the looooove!

11-11-04, 08:24 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Puffy Click to send private message to Puffy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
26. "RE: Looks like a good time"
I'm learning how to stalk from the best of you!

Asrai 6083 desperate attention whore postings

11-11-04, 06:43 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Asrai Click to send private message to Asrai Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "RE: The 'Nana in Atlanta"
OMG! I just love seeing these pics!! I had the best time ever! That was the best outcome to a 7 hour drive I've ever experienced! Peeps, the OT peeps are the bestest and always worth traveling for!!

I was so overwhelmed that while we were atop Stone Mountain, I just couldn't hold the taers back. Here I was, on top of this moutain looking over Georgia, enjoying a gorgeous day with my friends. The story of the Velveteen Rabbit played in my mind. You know, the little boy who loved his stuffed rabbit so much that he finally became real?

Well, the peeps I met that weekend (CSTL, Woe, Nookie, Esbea, Beave, Deb, Puffy and even the Mr.'s) became my Velveteen Rabbits. I have so much love and respect for these guys, it was just too much for my heart to contain any longer. Hence the tears and Esbea comforting this big dork!

I am sitting here with ice packs on my swollen, broken down knees from all the walking and wearing comfy socks due to the blisters on my feet, but if they wanted, I'd be there tomorrow to do it all over again!! You guys rock!! I love you!

Woe, Asrai, Beav and Deb on the escalator after taking the MARTA to the Friday night dinner with everyone!

We had someone completely loving the idea of sending this banana all over to other peeps....she said that she needed to seek something like OT!!

Bruiser and the bear!!

This pic made me snort so loudly....I still can't look at it without LMAO!!

Bruiser having his fortune told!!

There are more pics, but I will leave some for the others!!

11-11-04, 08:18 PM (EST)
25. "RE: The 'Nana in Atlanta"
Asrai,
Your sentiments about the Velveteen Rabbit are right on! You said it perfectly. What a great time we all had! Unforgettable.

Thanks, Slicey

CantStandToLook 6254 desperate attention whore postings

11-11-04, 10:13 PM (EST)
Click to EMail CantStandToLook Click to send private message to CantStandToLook Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
27. "RE: The 'Nana in Atlanta"
Those were definitely some of my favorite photos from the weekend too. I absolutely love the pic with you guys with the cigarettes. That was priceless.

brvnkrz 20491 desperate attention whore postings

11-11-04, 06:51 PM (EST)
Click to EMail brvnkrz Click to send private message to brvnkrz Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "RE: The 'Nana in Atlanta"
Awesome pics. I am soooo jealous.

are bouncing knockers the same as bouncing oobies?

LeftPinky 4150 desperate attention whore postings

11-12-04, 10:06 AM (EST)
Click to EMail LeftPinky Click to send private message to LeftPinky Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
38. "Ditto!"
It looks like it was terrific! Thanks for sharing!

Graf by JSlice

Is the 'nana coming to Denver?

BennyBoy 374 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

11-11-04, 06:56 PM (EST)
Click to EMail BennyBoy Click to send private message to BennyBoy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
22. "RE: The 'Nana in Atlanta"
This brings a tear to my eye.

How come my life isn't this fun?

Another Masterful Work of Slicey. I am still I am still Benny from da Block

MandyM 2112 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

11-11-04, 07:30 PM (EST)
Click to EMail MandyM Click to send private message to MandyM Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
24. "RE: The 'Nana in Atlanta"
Nookie and Asrai, what great pics! I'm so glad you all got to meet and have such fun! Esbea, those shirts are fantabulous, what a great idea! And Puffy........how cool with the CNN thing! I know how much you were looking forward to this visit and I'm thrilled that you had a great time!

MM I'm convinced this country is another planet’s hell

Glow 14353 desperate attention whore postings

11-11-04, 10:43 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Glow Click to send private message to Glow Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
28. "RE: The 'Nana in Atlanta"
Wow. These are great pictures. OT is the greatest place on earth.

<---still jealous

clemsonbeav 4208 desperate attention whore postings

11-11-04, 11:29 PM (EST)
Click to EMail clemsonbeav Click to send private message to clemsonbeav Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
30. "RE: The 'Nana in Atlanta"
Y'all look like you had such a great time on Saturday! I'll get my pics developed soon. Just call me the chick magnet. And I didn't realize I was so heavy...

<-I was there!

frisky 11695 desperate attention whore postings

11-11-04, 11:45 PM (EST)
Click to EMail frisky Click to send private message to frisky Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
31. "RE: The 'Nana in Atlanta"
I *heart* you, Nookie! Thanks for posting these!

LMAO at my Poofy on CNN. *snort*

Yes, kitties can have blogs, too.

11-11-04, 11:47 PM (EST)
Click to EMail clemsonbeav Click to send private message to clemsonbeav Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
32. "RE: The 'Nana in Atlanta"
*stalk*

*insert bounce here*

frisky 11695 desperate attention whore postings

11-12-04, 00:29 AM (EST)
Click to EMail frisky Click to send private message to frisky Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
34. "RE: The 'Nana in Atlanta"
*counter-stalk, no stalk-backs*

Yes, kitties can have blogs, too.

11-12-04, 00:44 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Asrai Click to send private message to Asrai Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
35. "RE: The 'Nana in Atlanta"
*stalking the Frisky Beaver*

Ahhh, the double stalk.......watch and learn my peeps, watch and learn!!

true 9689 desperate attention whore postings

11-12-04, 00:28 AM (EST)
Click to EMail true Click to send private message to true Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
33. "RE: The 'Nana in Atlanta"
Great pics! I love the sweatshirts too. These threads are so fun, thanks for sharing your meeting with all of us!

txmomma26 5825 desperate attention whore postings

11-12-04, 09:51 AM (EST)
Click to EMail txmomma26 Click to send private message to txmomma26 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
37. "RE: The 'Nana in Atlanta"
Looks like you all had a great time!!!!

The sweatshirts are too cool!

DebCapsFan 2747 desperate attention whore postings

11-12-04, 02:10 PM (EST)
Click to EMail DebCapsFan Click to send private message to DebCapsFan Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
39. "RE: The 'Nana in Atlanta"
I had the best time. After Friday night's dinner I was eyeing the dessert tray, and the host gave me a little fruit tart on the house. It was delicious.
Everyone was so warm and friendly, and we all settled in to conversation like old friends. Puffy brought us all some yummy chocolates- I have managed to restrain myself to one a day. They are outstanding. The sweatshirts were an awesome surprise.
I didn't get to see much of Atlanta last time I was there, so this was great.

It's a RollyPolly siggie.

11-12-04, 02:20 PM (EST)
40. "Noooooookie!"
I know we discussed what to do with the banana post-tour. My friend came up with this great idea: Send it back to Poho to put in her office to show the other "original" banana which one is the REAL 'Nana.

Newly Updated Blog: PDL

blacknwhitedog 6532 desperate attention whore postings

11-12-04, 02:21 PM (EST)
Click to EMail blacknwhitedog Click to send private message to blacknwhitedog Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
41. "RE: The 'Nana in Atlanta"
Great pictures!

Almighty Icecat!

Captain_Savem 3731 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

11-12-04, 02:21 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Captain_Savem Click to send private message to Captain_Savem Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
42. "Thanks For Sharing Nookie & Asrai!!"
Looks like ya'll had a blast!

The Evolution Continues...

MTW1961 4029 desperate attention whore postings

11-12-04, 02:25 PM (EST)
Click to EMail MTW1961 Click to send private message to MTW1961 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
43. "RE: The 'Nana in Atlanta"
I’m not creative enough to come up with a funny story line,

The 'nana doesn't need a story to be funny!

Great pictures, and I love the shirt.

Handcrafted by RollDdice!

Esbea 7377 desperate attention whore postings

11-12-04, 03:32 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Esbea Click to send private message to Esbea Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
44. "Shirt Transfers"
First, a big thank you to Nookie for such wonderful hospitality. She and her husband are indescribably fantastic. It was so much fun meeting everyone! Our tour of Atlanta was a blast, the pics just dont convey how much fun we had.

Ok...the shirts. I would be more than happy to zip them off to you guys. What Id like to do is have whoever wants them send me a letter sized SASE and $2 per set (that covers the cost of the transfer paper, Ill pay for the ink). Although you cant really see it, in the pic of the back, at the very bottom it says "I did the 'nana in Atlanta", so if you participated somewhere other than your return address city, let me know and Ill make sure that your transfer reflects that. Ive got a few PM requests already, but if anyone else is interested, please PM me and Ill send you my address.

does that work?

11-14-04, 10:16 PM (EST)
46. "RE: Shirt Transfers"
Esbea? You rock! You? Should also check your red flag, it's awavin'!!!

Asrai wishes everybody a

11-14-04, 11:14 PM (EST)
48. "RE: Shirt Transfers"
I agree, Esbea is wonderful! ( and so generous)

I want a tranfer! But I'll wait til the Holidays are over, when you have more time.

Much Lvoe to you Esbea!
Such a great idea!
Baby, you Rock!

batts 1731 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

11-15-04, 00:05 AM (EST)
Click to EMail batts Click to send private message to batts Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
49. "RE: Shirt Transfers"
I loved lookin at yalls pictures thanks for sharing yall are a kewl bunch. Maybe I'll get to meet some of yall some day i hope.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •