The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Questions from NY"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Off-Topic Forum (Protected)
Original message

weltek 16936 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

10-25-04, 09:18 AM (EST)
Click to EMail weltek Click to send private message to weltek Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Questions from NY"
Why are hotels price under $150/night gross?

What is eyebrow threading?

I get to see LionChow & the banana tonight. Envy me.

Handcrafted by RollDdice

And I got to listen to The Donald Speak. Envy me again.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Questions from NY anotherkim 10-25-04 1
 RE: Questions from NY Drive My Car 10-25-04 2
 RE: Questions from NY Schnookie Palookie 10-25-04 3
 RE: Questions from NY cqvenus 10-25-04 4
 RE: Questions from NY Sheila 10-25-04 5
 eyebrow threading moonbaby 10-25-04 6
 RE: Questions from NY NolayC 10-25-04 7
 RE: Questions from NY blacknwhitedog 10-25-04 8
 RE: Questions from NY probably clueless 10-25-04 9
   RE: Questions from NY LionChow 10-25-04 10
 RE: Questions from NY CantStandToLook 10-25-04 11
   RE: Questions from NY cqvenus 10-26-04 12
       RE: Questions from NY CantStandToLook 10-26-04 13
           RE: Questions from NY LionChow 10-26-04 14
               RE: Questions from NY Schnookie Palookie 10-26-04 15
           RE: Questions from NY J Slice 10-26-04 16

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

anotherkim 14420 desperate attention whore postings

10-25-04, 09:19 AM (EST)
Click to EMail anotherkim Click to send private message to anotherkim Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Questions from NY"

where are you staying? I've only stayed at the Hilton so far, but I could only afford it via priceline.

Miscellaneous Ramblings
--eyebrow threading sounds frightening

Drive My Car 20045 desperate attention whore postings

10-25-04, 09:28 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Drive%20My%20Car Click to send private message to Drive%20My%20Car Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Questions from NY"
*waves to Weltek*

You get to hang with the Banana again? You ho!

Give my best to the NY peeps!

Schnookie Palookie 16822 desperate attention whore postings

10-25-04, 09:58 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Schnookie%20Palookie Click to send private message to Schnookie%20Palookie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Questions from NY"
*waves* to Weltek!

Eyebrow threading? Is that was The Donald was speaking about? He'd be an expert on that

Have fun tonight!

*ghoulishly brought to you by Phoenix Mons*

cqvenus 9765 desperate attention whore postings

10-25-04, 10:06 AM (EST)
Click to EMail cqvenus Click to send private message to cqvenus Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Questions from NY"

eyebrow threading is where a tiny, perfect-looking asian woman uses what appears to be dental floss to clean up and tear out your eyebrows. it's supposed to be less painful than waxing. but i've not tried it.

FTR, not all hotels < $150 are gross.

I envy your banana and LionChow visit.

~ cq

Slice & Dice Chop Shop 2004

I don't envy you over the Donald. He's a tool and a half. Except tools are useful. But half a tool? Probably not so useful. So he's half a tool.

Sheila 2069 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

10-25-04, 10:07 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Sheila Click to send private message to Sheila Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Questions from NY"
Does this "hotel" offer eyebrow threading? Maybe you should consider switching hotels! I'm envious..... of the meeting not eyebrow threading!

Take lots of pictures!

moonbaby 17120 desperate attention whore postings

10-25-04, 10:07 AM (EST)
Click to EMail moonbaby Click to send private message to moonbaby Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "eyebrow threading"
I have not had this done but it's supposed to be less painful than tweezing or waxing. Cotton threads are twisted around the brow area ensnaring strays. Then one quick pull of the threads and viola! Shapely brows. It looks scary.

Welcome to the city, sorry the hotel is gross and the weather is so bleh. Have fun tonight!

NolayC 1251 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

10-25-04, 10:53 AM (EST)
Click to EMail NolayC Click to send private message to NolayC Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Questions from NY"
Just stopping in to say "hey" haven't seen my DW since....ummm thursday morning. Today I believe she is going to Central Park, the Guggenheim, and then meeting LionChow. I didn't hear if she got the Donald's book autographed.

Handcrafted by RollDdice. There was something about an $8.50 piece of cheesecake, but I have no details.

blacknwhitedog 6532 desperate attention whore postings

10-25-04, 12:05 PM (EST)
Click to EMail blacknwhitedog Click to send private message to blacknwhitedog Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Questions from NY"
NYC + Priceline + $90 = Grand Hyatt Hotel

Very nice! (thanks to Kimmah)

a Phoenix Mons creature

probably clueless 5782 desperate attention whore postings

10-25-04, 04:10 PM (EST)
Click to EMail probably%20clueless Click to send private message to probably%20clueless Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Questions from NY"
Enjoy the men's room.

A Kittyloaf®Original
*The chopped steak is one of my faves.*

LionChow 2033 desperate attention whore postings

10-25-04, 04:57 PM (EST)
Click to EMail LionChow Click to send private message to LionChow Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Questions from NY"
I'm leaving the office to go meet my "date" right now!

Unless PJ's is closed for some reason, we WILL get the urinal photo.

We both have our cameras so at least one of us should get some good stuff.

First stop, the Empire State Building.

CantStandToLook 6254 desperate attention whore postings

10-25-04, 10:23 PM (EST)
Click to EMail CantStandToLook Click to send private message to CantStandToLook Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Questions from NY"
I'm gellus...yall have fun.

NY=expsensive

cqvenus 9765 desperate attention whore postings

10-26-04, 09:34 AM (EST)
Click to EMail cqvenus Click to send private message to cqvenus Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Questions from NY"

NY=expsensive

NO! cq has a "see NYC on the cheap" tour she gives all visitors. it's great fun, and you get to see it all! NYC can be done affordably, but it takes a veteran.

~ cq

Slice & Dice Chop Shop 2004

CantStandToLook 6254 desperate attention whore postings

10-26-04, 09:56 AM (EST)
Click to EMail CantStandToLook Click to send private message to CantStandToLook Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Questions from NY"
Ok ...that does it...me , you Debs and whomever else in NYC sometime next year. Whadaya say?

We got a decent deal on a hotel last time I went with friends, but we ate at Lendy's...$15 french toast...puhhhleasse

LionChow 2033 desperate attention whore postings

10-26-04, 11:51 AM (EST)
Click to EMail LionChow Click to send private message to LionChow Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: Questions from NY"
Count me in!

It was a blast meeting Weltek last night and we had a ball cruising around town with the big yellow guy. I haven't downloaded my pictures yet, so I'm not sure how good they came out (all night-time pics), but either way, we had fun getting them.

For the record, you cannot bring a 3 foot inflatable banana into a nudie bar and get a picture taken.

Full story later after Weltek and I corroborate.

Schnookie Palookie 16822 desperate attention whore postings

10-26-04, 12:12 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Schnookie%20Palookie Click to send private message to Schnookie%20Palookie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: Questions from NY"
YAY! Glad you had fun and I look forward to seeing pics and hearing all about it.

LOL at not being able to take Bruiser into the nudie bar!

*ghoulishly brought to you by Phoenix Mons*

J Slice 13166 desperate attention whore postings

10-26-04, 03:00 PM (EST)
Click to EMail J%20Slice Click to send private message to J%20Slice Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: Questions from NY"
Well, gee...

I don't know anyone from the NY metro area.

RIP Franklin and Bertram

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •