The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"The Banana Report, Week 17. "
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Off-Topic Forum (Protected)
Original message

Swami 5885 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

10-08-04, 10:54 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Swami Click to send private message to Swami Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"The Banana Report, Week 17. "
YO! Nookie! It’s me, the Banana here. What the heck were you thinking—sending me to that idiot Swami’s house? That woman is seriously f*cked up! I mean, I barely got out of there intact! Anyway—here’s my usual report. Sorry it’s a little late but I needed some mental recovery time and a warm bath.

I knew I was in trouble from the minute the nice USPS guy dropped me off at Swami’s door. I mean, look at this place!

Who would live in such a tiny, dilapidated shack? But my mission is to bring OT peeps together, no matter how different their lifestyles may be. I am not judgmental. I suck it up & decide to give this Swami the benefit of the doubt. I knock on the door before shrinking back into my box.

Like everyone else, she is all excited to see me. Brings me inside, all laughing & stuff, then puts me down to look for some scissors. That’s when I do my famous Amazing Banana Trick and spring out of the box like a hooker from a party cake. I swell up, stand tall and become 42” of hunky hunky banana love. This usually wows ‘em, especially in the Midwest where people don’t get out much.

But this Swami? Takes one look and says, “Oh.” *pause* “I thought you would be bigger. But that’s okay! Size isn’t everything.”

WTF!?! I tell you, I almost deflate right then and there.

It gets worse too. That cat in the photo? Nasty. It comes at me like a Devil Cat. Now you know, as an Inflated Being, I fear claws. One little puncture and I’m a runaway balloon, a puddle of vinyl. My life flashes before my eyes. But Swami comes through, snatches me off the floor and takes this pic of us together.

Look at her eye. Can’t you tell she is seriously demented? Plus, she’s a lousy photographer. I am much better looking than I appear here.

Anyway she doesn’t offer me a drink or a bathroom break or anything, just snatches me up and swings into her pathetic sob story. She lives on the end of a dirt road in the sticks. She has no RL friends, only imaginary ones. Her husband works like 100 hours a week and is never there. Her daughter’s boyfriend is fat. Her dog ran away. She has squirrels in her attic. On and on it goes. Like I care. Sheesh!

Then she says, “I’m supposed to meet up with TiggerTramp today!”

I’m thinking, okay! Maybe this TiggerTramp will be more normal than Swami is! We’ll all go to lunch somewhere nice and have a good time. Then Swami continues “But TT’s Grinchy bosses are making her work allll weekend, so it’s just you and me, Big Guy. But don’t worry! I’ll show you all the local sights. Are you ready for a road trip? Huh?”

Okay. Whatever. I’m an optimistic banana, after all. Maybe Swami at least has a nice car? There were a few pretty new cars parked outside the big houses I saw on the mailman’s route!

No such luck. Swami takes me out back and sticks me into a vehicle so old it has sunk right into the ground. This woman really doesn’t get out much! She plops me in the driver’s seat and takes this photo

I feel like Jed Clampett, only more yellow.

And off we go, bouncing down a one-lane dirt road. I see trees. I see corn fields. Maybe a couple of scrawny cows. Stray dogs. More corn. That’s it. Weltek took me to a fancy hotel, you know. A really classy joint! I revel in the memories, trying to keep my sanity alive in the middle of Bumfvck, Nowhere. Beside me, Swami babbles on…

“There’s lots to see in my pretty valley. Look how green it is!”

I flash on Graham Greene, and hope that things work out better for me than they did for the people in his valley. Swami is still babbling…

“I know! We can go to Scandia and find some Swedes to party with! Swedes are party animals and they really know how to do it! Besides,” she looks at me sideways, “I Am Curious (You Are Yellow).” Then she gives a dirty little snicker. I swear, I do not understand this woman at all.

And off we go to look for Swedes in Scandia. First we go to a local restaurant.

But it looks deserted. No Swedes to be found. Eventually we find a couple of Norwegians and a Canadian, waiting for Big Lake to freeze so they can go fishing. They don’t want to party with us. And in case you think I’m just making this all up? Here’s me with the ‘Welcome to Scandia’ sign.

Then Swami decides we should go shopping. I’m hoping for the Mall of America, maybe the Galleria, Marshall Field’s. For Gawd’s sake—I’d even settle for K-Mart! Please, please! I just want to get back to civilization!

*sigh*

We are going pumpkin shopping. Country bumpkins looking for country pumpkins. My life is Hell.

The first pumpkins we see are all warty & lumpy. Diseased-like.

Then we find some pumpkins grown outside the nuclear (or is that nucyular?) reactor in Monticello. They’re all white & mushy. We don’t buy them either.

For some reason, Minnesota pumpkins are all too small this year. Also? They think a 42” banana is funny looking. They laugh at me. I mean, really! Even the pumpkins are rude in Minnesota!

Then Swami says, “I know! We can swing up to Brainard and buy a pumpkin. Paul Bunyon used to live in Brainard. Things grow really big up there.”

Oh yeah. We find a big one all right…

But I’m kinda scared. It’s looking at me funny and I think it’s hungry.

We head for home. My nightmare day is over. Hopefully, Swami will send me on to my next stop in the morning. I am so done with Minnesota!

Turns out? There is more in store for me. Swami says, “Tomorrow, we are going to Mandy’s house!” Only she pronounces it ‘Mmmandy’. Or maybe ‘Mmmmmmmmmandy’. Doesn’t that sound just yummy? Mmmmmmandy. I’m thinking maybe this Mandy will be my salvation. Plus? Mmmmandy lives over the river in Wisconsin. I like Wisconsin. They have hotels there. And cheese.

Back at Swami’s, she apologizes for how small her house is. There is no guest room. The best she has to offer is a Flower Bed out back. It’s kind of rustic, but comfortable. I fall asleep and dream of Mandy.

Mmmmmandy…
Mmmmmmmmmandy…..
Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmma…
zzz

The next morning, I get waked up by the automatic sprinkler system! This is such a f*cked up visit! Nookie? I wanna go to the next place!

And then?

It gets worse. Swami says Mandy can’t meet up. Something about she has to wash her hair. I roll my eyes. Puh-leeze. But Swami is clueless. ‘You stupid fvcktard!’ I want to yell at her. ‘Can’t you see that no. one. wants to meet you! You are too seriously weird!!!’

I ask to be sent on to tjstein. Tjstein is such a nice name. I bet she’s a normal person. A kind person. I ask real polite-like to be put back in my box and sent on my merry way.

But Swami gets a weird gleam in her eye. “I’m not done with you yet!” she cries. “I have plans! I have needs!

“We’re going to play Dress-Up, and you are going to be all the Peeps of OT! Moonie and Lightsie and everybody!”

Then before I know what’s happening, she grabs me and sticks a lightbulb in my mouth! Jams it right down my throat and nearly chokes me. She sticks a lightbulb into her mouth too, and somehow talks right around it…

“We’re Fester! Bald Fester! And we’re gonna have fun!” She laughs like a wild thing and I pee my pants. Fortunately, I’m already yellow so it barely shows.

I decide to just lay back and let it all happen. This blitch Swami? Seriously fvcked up.

“First thing we have to do is honor the Blues,” she proclaims.

I’m thinking baseball? Louis Armstrong?

This is what she does…

Swami starts to sing, Devil With a Blue Dress, Devil With a Blue Dress, Devil With a Blue Dress On.

I am so going to die at the hands of this crazed blitch…

“You can be AyaK!” she yells. I get really scared. When AyaK spells his name the long way he’s a pretty scary guy, ya know? She dresses me like this…

“See?” she says. “You’re getting prepped to make one of those long, erudite posts of yours, with all the big words and stuff.” Then she snickers. “But if I pull the dust jacket off the dictionary—why looky what’s underneath!” Then she dresses me like this…

For some reason Swami thinks this is really funny. Did you know she snorts like a pig when she laughs? No wonder she has no friends.

She wraps a black scarf around her face and giggles. I don’t get it, but I am starting to hope she will get banned before my humiliation becomes complete. I mean, really! Blitch is fvcking with some serious power here! People don’t mess with AyaK and live.

It gets worse.

“Webby!” she cries. “Oh Webby, I thought it was just a nickname! Who knew?” Then she dresses me like this…

OMG! Has this woman gone completely mad!?!
I wait for The Plug to get pulled.
For the sky to roll back.
For The End to come.

Still waiting…

Oh crap. There’s more... I’m a monkey! I’m a tiger! I’m a seahorse! I’m a unicorn, a bug, a gorgeous redhead, a babe with cheese on her head! Now I’m a weasel in a hat! A schoolgirl with a towel on her head! I’m severed legs for god’s sake! A horny rhinoceros! A hamster! A skunk! Will my humiliation never end? My head starts to spin.

And then? She does this to me. Oh, the inhumanity…

I? am 42” of phallic glory.
Blitch? has dressed me in a coconut bra and grass skirt. My humiliation is now complete.

Or not.

“Dance with me!” Swami yells. “Come on, shake those hips you loopy, uptight fruit!” Then she starts to sing “Coconut, and a Banana.” Yes, this woman is old enough to remember Harry Belafonte!! I don’t dance, of course. First of all, that song has a Calypso beat, and you do not hula to a calyspso beat. Second? I am commando under this grass skirt, and there’s a whole lot of banana in here ifyouknowwhatImean.

Then she starts singing ‘Moon Over Manhattan” and plunks me down next to this…

Oh! Hey! This isn’t so bad. I’m a guy again and I’m on a date with the beautiful Moon. Whoa, mama—is Moon hot or what? I sidle up close and make kissy faces at da Moon. You know, I think I might even have scored but this dang grey cat kept biting my ankles and throwing my timing off. What the hell was that about?

Anyway, while I’m putting moves on the Moon, Swami suddenly starts crying. “Nobody luvs me,” she sobs. “I don’t get Whacks. I don’t get Headbutts. And I don’t even know what Smooshes are! My imaginary friends are so, so… so imaginary!”

Like I care.

“Banana,” she says, “it’s all up to you now. Pretend with me. Pretend… pretend we’re at an OT tea party, and everyone is there! I mean here! Everyone is here. They’re at my house and we’re having tea together, and everyone is so happy.

Then she jerks me away from da Moon and lays out a pathetic tableau of OT peeps.

I almost start to feel sorry for her but then she gets that sick, evil gleam in her eyes again. Remember those evil eyes?

“What’s the matter, ‘nana?” she asks. OT isn’t good enough for you? You think you can just jump over the Moon and live happily ever after like that cow?”

I’m thinking, cow? What cow? Oh Lord, save me from whacked out blitches!

Then Swami grabs me and throws me down on her sofa. “You know,” she says, “most OT peeps are cats. As the Official OT banana, you must serve The Cats.”

This? Is pathetic beyond words.

Nipples. My humiliation is now complete. I sob quietly and attempt to lactate.

‘Nookie! Nookie where are you! Save me!’ And then I remember. *gasp* Nookie is a cat!!!. Humiliation, thy name is Cat. I will never be just one of the bunch again.

Now see, if this story were a tragedy it would end right here. But there is one peep, one favorite peep who has yet to make his appearance. Swami luvs him. She reveres him. Because he is way smart, way witty, way funny, way sexy, and—quite frankly—much too good for her. Can you say Landru?

“Llllllandru. Lllllllllllllandru.” Swami intones. Banana, you can be my Llllandru!”

Then before I have a chance to flee, she slaps a red devil face onto me and hustles me off to her bedroom. Before I can say “Ahhhh!” I am hanging from a hook in her bedroom ceiling.

“See Landru,” Swami says, “you thought I was just kidding about the hook. But it’s real! Oh so ree-ul…” Then she starts to tighten the ratchet. *crick* *crick* *crick* Just thinking about the ratchet makes me break out in brown spots. *crick* *crick* *crick*

After a while, I start to like it.

She cuts me down.

“Landru,” she says, “It’s time to drop our masks and pretentions, and really get to know each other the old fashioned way.

‘Is that Code for something?’ I ask. The blitch still hasn’t offered me a drink, and while I’m not a big fan of Old Fashioneds at this point I would drink just about anything. Even koolaid sounds good.

“No.” Swami says. “I don’t understand all that Code talk. And I’m not Navaho, remember?”

I have no idea what she is talking about.

Swami punches a button on her bedside CD player and suddenly Deborah Kerr is singing in my ear. Getting to know you, getting to know all about you… What is it with chicks and old movies? I close my eyes and think of England. Okay, I think of English governesses—really, really strict ones with poofy red hair and poofy skirts and poofy oobies. Eventually, I poof.

Well, I guess this is better than another night in that dam flower bed. I gotta remember to ask Nookie who this Landru guy is. Chicks really dig him, I guess.

Nookie? Are you still there? This concludes my report.

Now the disclaimers:

1. No fruit were actually violated in the weaving of this thread. It was all done with smoke, mirrors and digital insertions.

2. TT really did have to work.

3. Mandy had to cancel at the last minute for reasons unrelated to washing her hair, but she does have gorgeous hair you know!

4. Landru said I could hang him from my ceiling & do anything I wanted with him. So I did.

5. Since I didn’t have a real meet-up to write about, I just made up a story to go with my photos. Well? I had the OT banana! The banana made me do it!

6. Dressing the banana like OT peeps & the Blues seemed like a good idea at the time.

7. I’m old, but not that old!

8. I? Have the best husband in the world. I told him I was going to get naked, go to bed with a 42” banana, take pictures, then post them on the World Wide Web. He said “Okay”

9. Originally, I was going to post some butt crack cleavage, but
(a) – I don’t want to get banned, and
(b) - I look so freakin’ fat from that angle! No way in Hell am I posting that photo!!!

10. Dook sucks.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 Hahahahahah!!!! mrc 10-08-04 1
 RE: The Banana Report, Week 17. LionChow 10-08-04 2
 RE: The Banana Report, Week 17. seahorse 10-08-04 3
 OMH! Schnookie Palookie 10-08-04 4
 RE: The Banana Report, Week 17. miamicatt 10-08-04 5
 RE: The Banana Report, Week 17. AugustGirl 10-08-04 6
 RE: The Banana Report, Week 17. anotherkim 10-08-04 7
 RE: The Banana Report, Week 17. brvnkrz 10-08-04 8
 RE: The Banana Report, Week 17. Glow 10-08-04 9
 RE: The Banana Report, Week 17. CantStandToLook 10-08-04 10
 Wow! greenmonstah 10-08-04 11
 RE: The Banana Report, Week 17. Asrai 10-08-04 12
 RE: The Banana Report, Week 17. arkiegrl 10-08-04 13
 RE: The Banana Report, Week 17. blacknwhitedog 10-08-04 14
 LMAO Breezy 10-08-04 15
 Nookie, I've changed my mind... northernlights 10-08-04 16
   RE: Nookie, I've changed my mind... Schnookie Palookie 10-08-04 17
       Swami... northernlights 10-08-04 18
           So, so funny Coconut 10-08-04 26
               RE: So, so funny Schnookie Palookie 10-08-04 27
 Fan*fricken*tastic! SurvivaBear 10-08-04 19
 *snicker* weltek 10-08-04 20
 RE: The Banana Report, Week 17. Lasann 10-08-04 21
 RE: The Banana Report, Week 17. minitroll 10-08-04 22
 RE: The Banana Report, Week 17. Surveysez 10-08-04 23
 RE: The Banana Report, Week 17. kyngsladye 10-08-04 24
 That? Captain_Savem 10-08-04 25
 LMAO! moonbaby 10-08-04 28
 LMAO!!!! txmomma26 10-08-04 29
 RE: The Banana Report, Week 17. nailbone 10-08-04 30
 RE: The Banana Report, Week 17. probably clueless 10-08-04 31
 This was the bestest! LookeeLoo 10-08-04 32
 RE: The Banana Report, Week 17. wandacal 10-08-04 33
 I Heart Swami!!! MandyM 10-09-04 34
   Mmmmmmandy! Swami 10-09-04 36
 RE: The Banana Report, Week 17. Puffy 10-09-04 35
 RE: The Banana Report, Week 17. tjstein 10-10-04 37
 RE: The Banana Report, Week 17. 36B 10-10-04 38
 RE: The Banana Report, Week 17. Silvergirl1 10-10-04 39
 RE: The Banana Report, Week 17. PepeLePew13 10-11-04 40
   RE: The Banana Report, Week 17. cqvenus 10-11-04 41
 RE: The Banana Report, Week 17. true 10-11-04 42
   RE: The Banana Report, Week 17. RollDdice 10-12-04 43
 RE: The Banana Report, Week 17. Drive My Car 10-12-04 44

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

mrc 10113 desperate attention whore postings

10-08-04, 11:05 AM (EST)
Click to EMail mrc Click to send private message to mrc Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "Hahahahahah!!!!"
Funniest 'Nana adventure so far.

A PhoenixMons(ter) Siggie

LionChow 2033 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

10-08-04, 11:09 AM (EST)
Click to EMail LionChow Click to send private message to LionChow Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: The Banana Report, Week 17. "
The funniest thing is the before/after bed photos of the "aroused" and then "flaccid" banana!

WTG Big B!

funny stuff Swami!

seahorse 14337 desperate attention whore postings

10-08-04, 11:10 AM (EST)
Click to EMail seahorse Click to send private message to seahorse Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: The Banana Report, Week 17. "
That was off the wall. You did a great job, swami. I have a huge grin on my face at this time.

Schnookie Palookie 16822 desperate attention whore postings

10-08-04, 11:14 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Schnookie%20Palookie Click to send private message to Schnookie%20Palookie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "OMH!"
SWAMI!!!! You are a goddess! That was frikken hilarious. I'm LMAO here with tears streaming down my face

I'm going to have to read it again and again to absorb it all but so far one the funniest lines was this ... "Nipples. My humiliation is now complete. I sob quietly and attempt to lactate." Landru/nana hanging from the hook? Deflated nana in bed? BWAHAHAHAHAHA

Fantastic story! Loved it all!

*smoooooooooooshies* & *headbutt*

I don't know if I can ever face the nana again LOL

miamicatt 9247 desperate attention whore postings

10-08-04, 11:17 AM (EST)
Click to EMail miamicatt Click to send private message to miamicatt Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: The Banana Report, Week 17. "
"Humiliation, thy name is Cat."

Indeed it is. Truer words were never spoken.

But you forgot the extra "t"!

AugustGirl 11534 desperate attention whore postings

10-08-04, 11:53 AM (EST)
Click to EMail AugustGirl Click to send private message to AugustGirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: The Banana Report, Week 17. "
Swami, that is the funniest thing I have read in ages.

ROFLMAO! Hilarious! Thank you.

a GothMog original

anotherkim 14420 desperate attention whore postings

10-08-04, 11:59 AM (EST)
Click to EMail anotherkim Click to send private message to anotherkim Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: The Banana Report, Week 17. "

You? Are my new queen. I bow before you. You rule.

--best.post.ever.

brvnkrz 20491 desperate attention whore postings

10-08-04, 12:02 PM (EST)
Click to EMail brvnkrz Click to send private message to brvnkrz Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: The Banana Report, Week 17. "
OMG, this is the absolute best. Too freaking funny. Thanks for the adventure. ROFLMAO

Glow 14353 desperate attention whore postings

10-08-04, 12:08 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Glow Click to send private message to Glow Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: The Banana Report, Week 17. "
LOL, Swami. Nicely done. I loved it. The best one yet.

a Gothmog original

CantStandToLook 6254 desperate attention whore postings

10-08-04, 12:13 PM (EST)
Click to EMail CantStandToLook Click to send private message to CantStandToLook Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: The Banana Report, Week 17. "
HIlarious...need I say more?

greenmonstah 10761 desperate attention whore postings

10-08-04, 12:13 PM (EST)
Click to EMail greenmonstah Click to send private message to greenmonstah Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "Wow!"
Funniest.thing.ever.

Handcrafted by RollDdice

Swaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaami! Outstanding!

Asrai 6083 desperate attention whore postings

10-08-04, 12:16 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Asrai Click to send private message to Asrai Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: The Banana Report, Week 17. "
OMG! I can't catch my breathe....I am LMAO so hard, thankyouverymuch! Great post, Swami!

A GothMog Original

arkiegrl 9421 desperate attention whore postings

10-08-04, 12:23 PM (EST)
Click to EMail arkiegrl Click to send private message to arkiegrl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: The Banana Report, Week 17. "
ROFLMAO
Way, way, too funny!

Slice & Dice Chop Shop 2004

blacknwhitedog 6532 desperate attention whore postings

10-08-04, 12:24 PM (EST)
Click to EMail blacknwhitedog Click to send private message to blacknwhitedog Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: The Banana Report, Week 17. "
That was fantastic! You're the best Swami!

a Phoenix Mons creature

Breezy 18380 desperate attention whore postings

10-08-04, 12:40 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Breezy Click to send private message to Breezy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "LMAO"
I have no other words, that was so darn funny.

northernlights 5058 desperate attention whore postings

10-08-04, 12:41 PM (EST)
Click to EMail northernlights Click to send private message to northernlights Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "Nookie, I've changed my mind..."
...by the time the Banana gets to me sometime in February '05 the bar will have been raised so high that I'll be too embarassed to submit a Banana Report.

Swami my dear, I didn't think anything could make me laugh harder than your Convenience Store story from a few years ago, but this? almost made me wish I was wearing yellow pants.

Your eighth disclaimer made me snort. Out loud. At work. Thanks for that.

A Swamiwannabe since forever.

10-08-04, 12:43 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Schnookie%20Palookie Click to send private message to Schnookie%20Palookie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: Nookie, I've changed my mind..."
LAST EDITED ON 10-08-04 AT 12:52 PM (EST)

Yep. Swami raised the bar high. You're still getting the nana!!!

I snored also

ETA: LMAO! I *snorted* also

*WHACK* for Lightsy!!

northernlights 5058 desperate attention whore postings

10-08-04, 12:49 PM (EST)
Click to EMail northernlights Click to send private message to northernlights Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "Swami..."
I snored also

Nookie may have snored, but *I* snorted.

Sorry Nookster ~ couldn't resist sweetie.

Coconut 10856 desperate attention whore postings

10-08-04, 02:58 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Coconut Click to send private message to Coconut Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
26. "So, so funny"
Love it all.. do you have much spare time?

PM me, Lightsy, and we'll make plans. This definitely ups the bar for Carnaval.

10-08-04, 02:59 PM (EST)
27. "RE: So, so funny"
*stalk*

and a *smooch*

SurvivaBear 2634 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Survivor-themed Cruise Spokesperson"

10-08-04, 12:50 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SurvivaBear Click to send private message to SurvivaBear Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "Fan*fricken*tastic!"
That was so darn funny! My wife is going to ask me where I came up with the English governess fantasy role play!

Ferengi Rule of Acquisition #4: A woman wearing clothes is like a man in the kitchen.

weltek 16936 desperate attention whore postings

10-08-04, 12:55 PM (EST)
Click to EMail weltek Click to send private message to weltek Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "*snicker*"
I love the banana's letter to Nookie! So cool that so many other OT peeps were celebrated! And I love the car in the flowerbed!

You rock, for a crazy lady!

Handcrafted by RollDdice

Lasann 3616 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

10-08-04, 01:20 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Lasann Click to send private message to Lasann Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "RE: The Banana Report, Week 17. "
Oh my gawd. Too hysterical.

Hey cat people do you read the Cat who series by Lilian Jackson Braun . . of course you know of it, being in Minnesota and all. I'm a newbie so be gentle. Do you have any new copies of the Quill Pen!

Opps, gotta go. Just got of the floor and have to pee!

minitroll 3901 desperate attention whore postings

10-08-04, 01:23 PM (EST)
Click to EMail minitroll Click to send private message to minitroll Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
22. "RE: The Banana Report, Week 17. "
Swami, that was the best banana post so far! You? Are a genius.

Sigpic courtesy of the one and only IceCat.

Surveysez 2793 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

10-08-04, 01:23 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Surveysez Click to send private message to Surveysez Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
23. "RE: The Banana Report, Week 17. "
That is just about the funniest thing I have ever read. I mean, it was all in good fun, right? OMG - what if -
(((hugs)))
**whack**
**smooshes**
*headbutt*

Surveysez
Just don't want to take any chances, you know?

kyngsladye 2921 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

10-08-04, 01:58 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kyngsladye Click to send private message to kyngsladye Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
24. "RE: The Banana Report, Week 17. "

I don't care how weird Swami is, this is awesome! I'd sleep out in the flower bed if I got a chance to meet her. *laughs*

La Métropole

Captain_Savem 3731 desperate attention whore postings

10-08-04, 02:24 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Captain_Savem Click to send private message to Captain_Savem Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
25. "That?"

WAS.AWESOME!! LMAO

You? Are one crazy blitch!

Courtesy of Slice & Dice Chop Shop ©2004 All Rights Reserved U.C.B. Local #69

So help me God, I do *heart* you so...

moonbaby 17120 desperate attention whore postings

10-08-04, 04:34 PM (EST)
Click to EMail moonbaby Click to send private message to moonbaby Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
28. "LMAO!"
Love it!

This is hilarious-a work of sheer genius! Thank you Swami!

txmomma26 5825 desperate attention whore postings

10-08-04, 05:02 PM (EST)
Click to EMail txmomma26 Click to send private message to txmomma26 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
29. "LMAO!!!!"
That was just perfect. What a hilarious story

nailbone 27263 desperate attention whore postings

10-08-04, 05:08 PM (EST)
Click to EMail nailbone Click to send private message to nailbone Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
30. "RE: The Banana Report, Week 17. "
OK, that was just too damn funny!!!

Omnia in bonum o-

probably clueless 5782 desperate attention whore postings

10-08-04, 05:39 PM (EST)
Click to EMail probably%20clueless Click to send private message to probably%20clueless Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
31. "RE: The Banana Report, Week 17. "
Yup, love the part where you are me and we're getting yelled at. Fvckin' perfect!

A Kittyloaf®Original
*Made my day*

LookeeLoo 1169 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

10-08-04, 07:13 PM (EST)
Click to EMail LookeeLoo Click to send private message to LookeeLoo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
32. "This was the bestest!"
Swami, you have a way with stories! I loved this! It's my most favorite post!

A Gothmog Original 2004

wandacal 4018 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

10-08-04, 07:43 PM (EST)
Click to EMail wandacal Click to send private message to wandacal Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
33. "RE: The Banana Report, Week 17. "
My sides are aching! Just about the funniest thing I have EVER read! You are truly talented.

And you can tell. The banana looks spent.

Behold the power of Gothmog

MandyM 2112 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

10-09-04, 00:41 AM (EST)
Click to EMail MandyM Click to send private message to MandyM Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
34. "I Heart Swami!!!"
Peeps! You can NOT let this fall to the bottom of the page before Landru sees it! It is your duty! We need his comments...does he feel violated by being hung from the ceiling? Or did his enjoyment of Mistress Swami make it all worthwhile?

I was devestated that I could not meet Swami (family illness stuff that is now all better...timing could not have been worse). She is SOOO not too freaky to be met because I was gleefully anticipating our grand meeting! We had such plans...such grand plans! But HEY Swami.......I think you did better without coming here! LMAO! This is the funniest "non-event" that I have ever read in my life!!! Your imagination and story-telling skills have out done any kind of meeting you and I could have had! YOU ROCK! I couldn't stop laughing and am in fact still giggling! You? Are beautiful........and I ADORE the evil gleam in your eye!

Thank you for the big belly laugh.........and belive me, you and I WILL be getting together one of these days!

*Mandy hearts Swami*

MM Maybe this world is another planet’s hell

Swami 5885 desperate attention whore postings

10-09-04, 04:51 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Swami Click to send private message to Swami Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
36. "Mmmmmmandy!"
I missed you so much last week! You know, I just took some of the ideas we discussed and ran with them. Too bad that we did not get to take the Banana into that Gay Bar you had in mind. What an experience that would have been! And no way in heck would I go into a gay bar with 42" banana unless you were there to share the experience (and hold my hand)!

Landru has seen this, I'm pretty sure. I think he is just speechless, which is a new thing for him!

Puffy 6702 desperate attention whore postings

10-09-04, 02:21 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Puffy Click to send private message to Puffy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
35. "RE: The Banana Report, Week 17. "
Just when people think the bar has been raised so high for banana stories, here comes another great one!

Handcrafted at midnight by RollDDice

tjstein 1960 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Herbal Healing Drugs Endorser"

10-10-04, 01:21 PM (EST)
Click to EMail tjstein Click to send private message to tjstein Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
37. "RE: The Banana Report, Week 17. "
How the heck am I supposed to follow that?

Swami, you are fvcking hilarious.

36B 40 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

10-10-04, 07:50 PM (EST)
Click to EMail 36B Click to send private message to 36B Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
38. "RE: The Banana Report, Week 17. "
Wow, that was great! That's gonna be a tough banana story to top if that poor banana ever makes it to Miami!

Silvergirl1 9342 desperate attention whore postings

10-10-04, 10:06 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Silvergirl1 Click to send private message to Silvergirl1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
39. "RE: The Banana Report, Week 17. "

You outdid yourself with this special report, Swami! It sounds like the banana had a really rocking time, though. Too bad he didn't get to meet the MMMMandy woman!

Thanks for including the little mermaid at the OT tea party. I can feel the love from here in MD, where someday my banana dreams will all come true.

I am curious yellow?! hee hee

PepeLePew13 26134 desperate attention whore postings

10-11-04, 09:00 AM (EST)
Click to EMail PepeLePew13 Click to send private message to PepeLePew13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
40. "RE: The Banana Report, Week 17. "
Ya know, I pity tjstein for having to get the banana immediately after you! This is one freakin' funny story and it shows that you had a lot more fun on your own with a little banana than should be legally possible.

Good thing we got our chance with the banana already as it would have been impossible for us to come up with something anywhere near as good.

©Slice & Dice Chop Shop 2004
Scratch and sniff

cqvenus 9765 desperate attention whore postings

10-11-04, 07:33 PM (EST)
Click to EMail cqvenus Click to send private message to cqvenus Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
41. "RE: The Banana Report, Week 17. "

*lol*

i know, pepe! i'm glad we already met the banana b/c by now it has really high expectations of good times w/ OT peeps!

this post? rocked. all of it.

~ cq

Slice & Dice Chop Shop 2004

true 9689 desperate attention whore postings

10-11-04, 07:46 PM (EST)
Click to EMail true Click to send private message to true Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
42. "RE: The Banana Report, Week 17. "
I don't know if I should laugh, cry, or run like hell! You kill me Swami. I can't imagine all the time and effort went into this post, but I salute you. (Sorry the Mmmmmandy meeting didn't work out. )

RollDdice 5949 desperate attention whore postings

10-12-04, 01:57 AM (EST)
Click to EMail RollDdice Click to send private message to RollDdice Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
43. "RE: The Banana Report, Week 17. "
Piece of talented fiction or {insert name of your local mental health facility here} Entrance Exam??

Incredible true life story.

I "pity the foo" that follows this report!

Drive My Car 20045 desperate attention whore postings

10-12-04, 10:05 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Drive%20My%20Car Click to send private message to Drive%20My%20Car Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
44. "RE: The Banana Report, Week 17. "
LMAO!

Seriously, I had no idea Swami was that disturbed

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •