The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"A strange thing happened when I got to work today..."
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Off-Topic Forum (Protected)
Original message

NolayC 1251 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

09-24-04, 12:25 PM (EST)
Click to EMail NolayC Click to send private message to NolayC Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"A strange thing happened when I got to work today..."
So I pull into my parking spot, and get out of my car as a number of offenders who reside in the halfway house below my office are going out to job search. They walk by me and one looks in and laughs. A supervisor is getting out of her car at this time and looks at me. I shrug and proceed to the door when one of the offenders calls out, "hey PO, what's with the banana?".

I replied it was a joke and kept walking. The supervisor comes over--and ushers me back to my car--and looks at the banana and then down to my bag where a clanging noise is heard. She asks me, "So really Chris, what's with the banana? and are those beer bottles???"

I gave the short short version of the banana story--which got laughs-and she commented that she wouldn't look for me today much. She found less humor in me delivering bottled homebrew to a couple of coworkers--including my partner who will be going with me for some photo ops with the banana.
So I haven't even started doing anything with the banana it's made my life...interesting. Luckily it's friday and not a lot of agents are in the office.

Handcrafted by RollDdice. This? could be a long day.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 I gotta give it up... DSpunk 09-24-04 1
 RE: A strange thing happened when I... Schnookie Palookie 09-24-04 2
   RE: A strange thing happened when I... brvnkrz 09-24-04 4
       RE: A strange thing happened when I... Schnookie Palookie 09-24-04 5
   RE: A strange thing happened when I... Glow 09-24-04 7
 RE: A strange thing happened when I... Pensha26 09-24-04 3
   RE: A strange thing happened when I... NolayC 09-24-04 6
       RE: A strange thing happened when I... Schnookie Palookie 09-24-04 8
           RE: A strange thing happened when I... Coconut 09-24-04 9
 Don't forget... wandacal 09-24-04 10
   RE: Don't forget... RollDdice 09-25-04 11
       And remember... wandacal 09-25-04 12

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

DSpunk 3270 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

09-24-04, 02:05 PM (EST)
Click to EMail DSpunk Click to send private message to DSpunk Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "I gotta give it up..."
When you start putting your job and your rep on the line for an inflated banana... well... that's dedication.

Sliced. Again.
Banana fanna fofana Nolay nonana...

Schnookie Palookie 16822 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

09-24-04, 02:08 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Schnookie%20Palookie Click to send private message to Schnookie%20Palookie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: A strange thing happened when I got to work today..."
*giggle* For a second, I thought the clanging noise was handcuffs

Such dedication to the nana!

brvnkrz 20491 desperate attention whore postings

09-24-04, 02:47 PM (EST)
Click to EMail brvnkrz Click to send private message to brvnkrz Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: A strange thing happened when I got to work today..."
That was the SF tour Nookie, but you wouldn't let us post the pictures.

09-24-04, 02:51 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Schnookie%20Palookie Click to send private message to Schnookie%20Palookie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: A strange thing happened when I got to work today..."
LOL

I'm still waiting for the pics!!

Glow 14353 desperate attention whore postings

09-24-04, 03:19 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Glow Click to send private message to Glow Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: A strange thing happened when I got to work today..."
I thought it was handcuffs too. I was trying to figure out how he handcuffed the banana.

and I'm also still waiting to see the rest of the San Fran pics

Pensha26 772 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

09-24-04, 02:10 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Pensha26 Click to send private message to Pensha26 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: A strange thing happened when I got to work today..."
You have your own parking space! Does the banana have its own parking space?

NolayC 1251 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

09-24-04, 03:17 PM (EST)
Click to EMail NolayC Click to send private message to NolayC Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: A strange thing happened when I got to work today..."
The banana does not...so far today the banana has been kind of naughty taunting even, but has managed to take in some sights! He's busy doing my paperwork now so we can get out of here and get to the wedding rehersal--where I'm sure he'll either find some trouble to get into, or possibly start a whole new adventure

Handcrafted by RollDdice

09-24-04, 03:28 PM (EST)
8. "RE: A strange thing happened when I got to work today..."
OMH! If the nana ties the knot this weekend, who's going to give him the talk

Coconut 10856 desperate attention whore postings

09-24-04, 09:23 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Coconut Click to send private message to Coconut Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: A strange thing happened when I got to work today..."
Misto's mom, duh.

Hi, Nookie!

wandacal 4018 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

09-24-04, 09:43 PM (EST)
Click to EMail wandacal Click to send private message to wandacal Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "Don't forget..."
... to have the banana *stalk* Kerry.

The name is...IceCat....redux

Or would that be a*peel* to Kerry?

RollDdice 5949 desperate attention whore postings

09-25-04, 03:06 AM (EST)
Click to EMail RollDdice Click to send private message to RollDdice Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Don't forget..."
The celery *stalks* Bush and the Banana *splits* with Kerry.

wandacal 4018 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

09-25-04, 03:15 AM (EST)
Click to EMail wandacal Click to send private message to wandacal Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "And remember..."
... Never put celery stalks down your garage disposal.

The name is...IceCat....redux

Is it too late to cross-thresd?

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •